April 28, 2024, 06:33:03 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 631607 times)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #1800 on: April 30, 2011, 01:10:44 PM »
As I said.. luckiest team in Europe.. when they need a result they get the result via shit defending and goalkeeping and refs.. gist from the lino and gomes and a gift from the lino in the last minute.. offside winner

I'd be embarrassed to be a Chelsea fan.. no history, no passion , just luck and money

Steups, yuh doesn't get tired?
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: April 30, 2011, 01:27:03 PM »
Go ahead goal looked offside...

Chelsea having the nod of the Gods today so far. 

They did have a penalty waved off though

Chelsea play today like they haven't played in a long long time. Real hustle and fight

If they had played with this fight, they would already have wrapped up the title.

We've played that way since we got knocked out of the CL...

What changed..first of all.. ANCELOTTI STOPPED starting Ramires and reverted to the 4-3-3. Altho he started Torres today and we still look decent with Mikel, Essien Lamps centre...

i can't believe how many people failed to realise hwo much Ramires disrupts the chemistry in the middle..He generally gets in Lampard's way and he drifts from central to wide position  AND he gives away the ball..ALOT!

Sometimes he's play rel good games, but even when he does..he normally causing that headache in d middle for the other men...

The firing of Ray Wilkins was a major thing to chelsea losing the plot in mid season...
Mango Chow- I agree with you totally. Something happened to this team when Ray was sacked. BBC has an article today and I agree that changing the coach is not the answer. Somehow Michael, Anelka , Kalo Lampard maybe have to go. Chelsea need new blood and someone to partner Torres as I believe Drogba is going to ride out.

been sayin dat from d beginning, although they won the first couple or so games after he left they didn't look right and never looked right since ???

incorrect..immediately after he was fired, Chelsea went like 8 games without a win..his influence was great..

As I said.. luckiest team in Europe.. when they need a result they get the result via shit defending and goalkeeping and refs.. gist from the lino and gomes and a gift from the lino in the last minute.. offside winner

I'd be embarrassed to be a Chelsea fan.. no history, no passion , just luck and money

Anybody else find it funny that Man U fans upset that Tottenham Hotspurs lost due to poor officiating today?

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: April 30, 2011, 01:41:30 PM »
Fantastic performance, fantastic result. Biggest derby of the season for us, so to win in the last minute was pretty special  :beermug:

We dominated the first half....great goal from Sandro, but Spurs had hardly been in the game up to that point. In contrast, our entire team was looking on form. Ivanovic had Bale on lockdown...Bale eventually started moving into centre midfield to try and find some space, still with no luck. On the other wing, Cole had Lennon under heavy manners. Torres and Drogba were operating much better today, with Drogba playing in more of a second striker role, but with some serious attacking venom. Ok, Lampard shot didnt cross the line, but if Gomes wasn't such a $hittong, there would have been no controversy. We deserved to be 2 or 3 up at half time, so 1-1 still flattered Spurs.

Second half was slightly more even, but we were still the only team who really looked like scoring. We were doing all the pressing and Spurs were time wasting from the 60 minute mark. Excellent contributions from all our subs. We deserved a goal and got it.

Drogba is playing like a beast again, he is back to his best. Man of the Match yet again. He is incredible to watch when he is on form  :beermug:

Credit to Spurs for playing such an attacking team, it made for a great, open game. But, other than that, f**k Spurs, no way they coming to the Bridge and getting anything.  :devil:

« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 01:47:58 PM by Ryan »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: April 30, 2011, 01:44:00 PM »
Chelsea now get a lifeline with some poor goalkeeping and equally dubious officiating. 

luckiest team in Europe without a doubt.. everything goes their way when they need it to

F@#k off you little twat.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: April 30, 2011, 01:46:16 PM »
Finally we get a ref to give us something in our favor. Thank you Jose Mourinho.

Hard luck for all the haters, couldn't careless. Middle finger to the world.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: April 30, 2011, 03:47:09 PM »
One other thing...Kalou didnt celebrate his winning goal today...he looked pretty unhappy and didnt celebrate with the other players or acknowledge the fans after the final whistle either...possibly fed up with life at Chelsea?  :-\

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #1806 on: April 30, 2011, 04:56:51 PM »
One other thing...Kalou didnt celebrate his winning goal today...he looked pretty unhappy and didnt celebrate with the other players or acknowledge the fans after the final whistle either...possibly fed up with life at Chelsea?  :-\

Heard that there was commotion in the tunnel after the game. Kalou was upset that he lost his place to Torres.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: May 01, 2011, 07:59:50 AM »

Heard that there was commotion in the tunnel after the game. Kalou was upset that he lost his place to Torres.

Kalou need to relax he self....While he is setting personal goal-scoring records, he is still a rank underachiever in my book.  He can do and score so much more and his decision-making can be quite suspect.  Either he tighten up and improve his goal-scoring, or be vex, stay vex and move on.  Torres is suffering from loss of form, but Kalou have a lonnnnnng way to go before he start beefing against what Torres' potential brings to the team.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: May 01, 2011, 08:25:42 AM »
Finally we get a ref to give us something in our favor. Thank you Jose Mourinho.

Hard luck for all the haters, couldn't careless. Middle finger to the world.
:beermug:

yet there are no complaints from them when they are continuosly favoured by the refereree (man u fans  ::))

they just worried about the possibility of them getting NO trophies this year
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: May 05, 2011, 09:58:07 AM »
Like allyuh self but you lot due for a hiccup and it comin on Sunday  :beermug:

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: May 05, 2011, 12:00:38 PM »

I eh worried about Sunday - win or lose - I more worried about the Everton game.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: May 05, 2011, 01:17:50 PM »

I eh worried about Sunday - win or lose - I more worried about the Everton game.

same here...we eh beat everton in a while...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: May 08, 2011, 11:17:15 AM »
Somebody should change the locks to the dressing room door tomorrow before Kalou come to training.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: May 08, 2011, 11:40:48 AM »
Somebody should change the locks to the dressing room door tomorrow before Kalou come to training.

...and he and Malouda better be carpooling!  Two of them have to be the absolute DUMBEST players on this team!  I never see two players so consistently dribble themselves into trouble so (that was over 5 years old).....This team need to start makin' a whole lotta changes.  We have gotten too easily outcoached, outhustled (same as being outcoached), outplayed and outscored by the teams that matter most.  I waitin' to see who leavin' first.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: May 08, 2011, 12:31:56 PM »

...and he and Malouda better be carpooling!  Two of them have to be the absolute DUMBEST players on this team!  I never see two players so consistently dribble themselves into trouble so (that was over 5 years old).....This team need to start makin' a whole lotta changes.  We have gotten too easily outcoached, outhustled (same as being outcoached), outplayed and outscored by the teams that matter most.  I waitin' to see who leavin' first.

Unfair on both players I think.

Everyone knows what Kalou brings to the table - energy and aimless dribbling. That has always been his game and today was no different. Sometimes it works (and I am as baffled as everyone else when it does). That was Ancelotti's choice - in hindsight it didnt work, but the alternative would have been Anelka, who brings no energy whatsoever nowadays.

Personally I think Malouda didnt do too badly today. He is not aimless at all, but he doesnt have the pace he had 12 months ago. We dont have an alternative for him.

Today's loss was the result of poor defending by Luiz (arguably Ancelotti should have started Alex) and Man United simply being the better side....the emergence of Hernandez and the return of Valencia made a big, big difference.

Ancelotti is probably on his bike after today. I am pretty ambivalent about that, but I would love to see Mourinho return...and as the story goes that is not an impossibility at all....

I would like to see Ferreira, Anelka (and possibly Malouda) moving on and replaced by a couple of wingers (or maybe just 1 if we are planning to play 4-4-2 next season). I would love to see us buy N'Zogbia.

giggsy11

« Reply #1815 on: May 08, 2011, 12:38:54 PM »

Everyone knows what Kalou brings to the table - energy and aimless dribbling. That has always been his game and today was no different. Sometimes it works (and I am as baffled as everyone else when it does). That was Ancelotti's choice - in hindsight it didnt work, but the alternative would have been Anelka, who brings no energy whatsoever nowadays.

Personally I think Malouda didnt do too badly today. He is not aimless at all, but he doesnt have the pace he had 12 months ago. We dont have an alternative for him.

Today's loss was the result of poor defending by Luiz (arguably Ancelotti should have started Alex) and Man United simply being the better side....the emergence of Hernandez and the return of Valencia made a big, big difference.

Ancelotti is probably on his bike after today. I am pretty ambivalent about that, but I would ove to see Mourinho return...and as the story goes that is not an impossibility at all....

I would like to see Ferreira, Anelka (and possibly Malouda) moving on and replaced by a couple of wingers (or maybe just 1 if we are planning to play 4-4-2 next season). I would love to see us buy N'Zogbia.

N'Zogbia is Kalou deuce!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: May 08, 2011, 12:41:30 PM »

Ancelotti is probably on his bike after today. I am pretty ambivalent about that, but I would ove to see Mourinho return...and as the story goes that is not an impossibility at all....

N'Zogbia is Kalou deuce!

Nzogbia has excellent control, Kalou has the touch of a rapist

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: May 08, 2011, 01:08:05 PM »
Kalou has the touch of a rapist
:rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #1818 on: May 08, 2011, 01:19:06 PM »

N'Zogbia is Kalou deuce!

He also dribbles aimlessly and makes poor decisions with the ball.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: May 08, 2011, 01:55:03 PM »
I see on some previous posts people talkin' 'bout Ramires does gih way de ball.....allyuh ever really pay attention to how often Malouda does lose de ball (and HOW?!).  Time after time after time after friggin' time, he will pick up the ball on dat left side, run at his defender (showing the ball), run at defender AND his help (showing the ball) in a situation where he will clearly lose the ball....2 seconds later, he's on the ground lookin' for a call.  FOH!   Ryan, Kalou does not have a bad touch on the ball....he is, in fact, very skilled and can dribble quite well.  His problem is that he tries the impossible sometimes and his decision making as a whole is very poor. 

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: May 08, 2011, 01:55:37 PM »
Ryan on the goal I felt Terry made a huge mistake stepping up, instead of dropping into a covering position. Luis will take the blame, but watch it good it was potentially preventable if Terry did not step up.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: May 08, 2011, 02:02:58 PM »
Ryan on the goal I felt Terry made a huge mistake stepping up, instead of dropping into a covering position. Luis will take the blame, but watch it good it was potentially preventable if Terry did not step up.

It was also preventable if Luiz didn't keep him onside and then fan on the tackle... he actually took enough pace off the pass to get an assist on the goal  :devil:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: May 08, 2011, 02:19:17 PM »

Maybe, I didnt notice that....I'm not surprised though as Luiz is always the last stopper and Terry plays in front of him. But Luiz should have been positioned more centrally. Luiz drifted to the right, which allowed the through ball to come through the middle. He is still learning.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: May 08, 2011, 02:22:26 PM »
I see on some previous posts people talkin' 'bout Ramires does gih way de ball.....allyuh ever really pay attention to how often Malouda does lose de ball (and HOW?!).  Time after time after time after friggin' time, he will pick up the ball on dat left side, run at his defender (showing the ball), run at defender AND his help (showing the ball) in a situation where he will clearly lose the ball....2 seconds later, he's on the ground lookin' for a call.  FOH!   Ryan, Kalou does not have a bad touch on the ball....he is, in fact, very skilled and can dribble quite well.  His problem is that he tries the impossible sometimes and his decision making as a whole is very poor. 

Malouda - I agree he has not been great this season.

Kalou - Chow, I doh really know what to say about your views on Kalou, I've never heard anyone say that he has a good touch on the ball, we'll have to agree to disagree  ;D.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: May 08, 2011, 02:31:40 PM »

N'Zogbia is Kalou deuce!

He also dribbles aimlessly and makes poor decisions with the ball.

*shrug* i rate him

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: May 08, 2011, 02:57:54 PM »

Malouda - I agree he has not been great this season.

Kalou - Chow, I doh really know what to say about your views on Kalou, I've never heard anyone say that he has a good touch on the ball, we'll have to agree to disagree  ;D.

I guess so, but on the one hand you're saying that everybody knows he brings "...aimless dribbling" to the table but that he has a poor touch....I eh see how you could be known for dribbling (aimlessly or not) and yet have a poor touch on the ball....I think the man can dribble and control the ball very well, he just has a penchant for running himself ito too much trouble and he shows the ball too much, perhaps being overconfident.  Remember the own goal that john arne reise gifted us with his big head a couple seasons ago in the Champions' League?  Who you think it was that beat two defenders from a damned near impossible position near the corner flag to cross the ball for reise?  It was Kalou himself.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: May 08, 2011, 09:15:52 PM »

You are absolutely right.  Even as the play was developing, Hernandez was always behind Luiz' back and in fron of JT.  He was supposed to read Chicharito's run and cover for David Luiz as he was stranded on that play. 

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: May 09, 2011, 04:29:08 AM »
Home of the champions biatches.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chelski Fans New Blue  :beermug:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 02:33:22 PM by Daft Trini »

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: May 10, 2011, 01:09:07 PM »
egad!

it better than the blue in spurs or wigan or west brom but certainly not birmingham (arsenal charity for the season)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: May 15, 2011, 11:14:58 AM »
Subdued final home game of the season today. The referee was shocking, definitely not a home ref. And the Newcastle equaliser in the final minute of extra time put a damper on things...

Torres was dreadful. He had no excuse today, Benayoun and Lampard both started and were looking for him, but he still has no confidence and refuses to shoot.

Nice to see McEachran starting in the DM role, he looked pretty good  :beermug:

1]; } ?>