April 18, 2024, 01:15:25 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 627939 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #1980 on: September 19, 2011, 08:14:38 PM »
That right their in travel soccer is ah bench.  :devil:

Lack of technical application resulting from a lack of concentration.

I surprise that nobody mentioning the fact that he touch was too heavy rounding the keeper... then like the ball was wider than where he expected it to be as he kicked it.

Technical aspects aside, it would be folly to just dismiss the magnitude of the miss in light of his colossal struggles, itself placed in light of his colossal transfer fee... itself viewed in the context of his colossal finger to Liverpool FC.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: September 19, 2011, 08:28:21 PM »
i know you are amazed by my intelligence and brilliance  8)

thank you for the compliment  :beermug:

Your genius defies description.

:laugh: sweet :D
I pity the fool....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: September 19, 2011, 11:35:58 PM »
Chelsea fans scarce!

Nah, we right here!  Men probably jes busy....

Today Torres had a glimpse of Heaven and Hell, buh ended up dying blindfolded on the Road to Damascus. Poor fella.:devil:

Selector: I saw Zion in a vision ... H'aaal and PUUULL UP dat!!!

Then draw: Think you're in heaven but you're living in hell

Something told me last week he woulda score against United and get rel confidence and get the monkey off his back.

After that miss...yuh realise that is not just a monkey.....like is planet of the apes.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: September 19, 2011, 11:37:31 PM »
its like he could run hard and do alot to improve he confidence and in the very next sequence he can shoot it down.....what must he be thinking now

"damn ah think ah might be worse dan Kenwayne Jones right now oui" :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

KJ ain't dat bad....he just cyah shoot, dize all.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: September 19, 2011, 11:49:33 PM »

I surprise that nobody mentioning the fact that he touch was too heavy rounding the keeper... then like the ball was wider than where he expected it to be as he kicked it.

Technical aspects aside, it would be folly to just dismiss the magnitude of the miss in light of his colossal struggles, itself placed in light of his colossal transfer fee... itself viewed in the context of his colossal finger to Liverpool FC.

His touch being heavy rounding the 'keeper can only be attributed to De Gea being aggressive and doing his job well enough in a one-on-one situation.  Credit to the 'keeper and not a big deal.  He could have still put the ball away easily, heavy touch or not.   But as bad a miss as it was, though, even if he scored it may not have changed the outcome of the game any more than the miss takes away from the good game Torres played.  He is looked very much like his old self and as AVB continues to tinker with his team, he will find a winning formula.  Torres will get over his bad miss and so will the chelsea faithful.  Unfortunately, it is clear that the liverpool faithful still can't get over his departure, especially since he left for more money and to a better team.   Too bad the 50M pounds allyuh got for Torres couldn't have been spent more wisely.  From the looks of them shit goals that Pepe Reyna gave up this weekend, like is King Kenny shoulda be going after De Gea instead of fergie.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: September 20, 2011, 12:37:40 AM »
His touch being heavy rounding the 'keeper can only be attributed to De Gea being aggressive and doing his job well enough in a one-on-one situation.  Credit to the 'keeper and not a big deal.  He could have still put the ball away easily, heavy touch or not.   But as bad a miss as it was, though, even if he scored it may not have changed the outcome of the game any more than the miss takes away from the good game Torres played.  He is looked very much like his old self and as AVB continues to tinker with his team, he will find a winning formula.  Torres will get over his bad miss and so will the chelsea faithful.  Unfortunately, it is clear that the liverpool faithful still can't get over his departure, especially since he left for more money and to a better team.   Too bad the 50M pounds allyuh got for Torres couldn't have been spent more wisely.  From the looks of them shit goals that Pepe Reyna gave up this weekend, like is King Kenny shoulda be going after De Gea instead of fergie.

His touch being heavy can only be attributed to just that... his touch was heavy.  De Gea didn't force him into no heavy touch.  As for all the talk about the "liverpool faithful"... in case yuh haven't noticed, Liverpool has ably replaced Torres, so no, nobody ent caught up "over his departure", unless yuh talking about the manner in which he did it.  When management tired of a player they will get rid of them one way or another... that is business, so I fully support players being able to move on when they are unhappy.  I will continue to take issue from time to time with how they do it however... just as I criticized Kenwyne for how he departed Southampton, same way I will criticize, and actively root against Torres for how he forced his way out the club as he did... and as a matter of fact, throw in Meireles too.

As for the rest of that talk about the Liverpool goalkeeping (not sure who "Reyna" is), Chelsea would take Pepe Reina over Cech any day now and you yuhself know that, so yuh wasting yuh time with that talk right dey. 

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: September 20, 2011, 02:05:26 AM »

Speaking for myself, I eh mention that because:

While the touch took him wide, it's clear to most, if not all, observers that 'finishing' was still on. Also, while the touch took him wide it also accomplished two other things favourable to Torres: (1) it placed him closer to the goal line and (2) it achieved separation from the goalkeeper.

We can look at (2) as being a (3) because the goalkeeper was also the last defender ... separation from the last defender. Consequently, the sole remaining obstacle to Torres scoring was himself.

The angle available for the attempt on goal was not acute. Here's the kerosene and the match: Nasri addressed the argument on acute angles with his goal last season under circumstances less conducive to scoring.

There is no excuse for Torres not scoring, but there is an explanation.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 02:12:54 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: September 20, 2011, 02:23:01 AM »

His touch being heavy can only be attributed to just that... his touch was heavy.  De Gea didn't force him into no heavy touch.  As for all the talk about the "liverpool faithful"... in case yuh haven't noticed, Liverpool has ably replaced Torres, so no, nobody ent caught up "over his departure", unless yuh talking about the manner in which he did it.  When management tired of a player they will get rid of them one way or another... that is business, so I fully support players being able to move on when they are unhappy.  I will continue to take issue from time to time with how they do it however... just as I criticized Kenwyne for how he departed Southampton, same way I will criticize, and actively root against Torres for how he forced his way out the club as he did... and as a matter of fact, throw in Meireles too.

As for the rest of that talk about the Liverpool goalkeeping (not sure who "Reyna" is), Chelsea would take Pepe Reina over Cech any day now and you yuhself know that, so yuh wasting yuh time with that talk right dey. 

So...you know that I know that Chelsea would take reyna/reina (who cares about the spelling?) over Petr Cech any day eh?!  I guess you also know all the winning lottery numbers in all participating states for the next three weeks and the exact location where Jesus was buried.  Nigga pleez!   You're right, though.  De Gea had nothing ::) to do with Torres overpushing the ball.  He was just standing on his line waiting for Torres to shoot.  Explain to me please (without your usual self-contraditory style) how you could "fully support" a player's right to leave a team and then take issue with the way they do it, especially when you cite the teams' cut-throat ability to release players at their whim.  The way that players do it is merely a means to an end and more often than not, the only means they have, so why be bitter about it.  liverpool could have easily rejected Chelsea's bid, not so?  You goin' on and on and on about Torres makin' it seem more like he left you and not liverpool.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #1988 on: September 20, 2011, 04:58:26 AM »
I wonder what men does tell Torres in de dressing room boy... Ah mean is how much "hard luck" yuh could tell ah man.

I to the point where I actually feeling sorry for de man, i aint like to see people suffer. That first goal was the Torres of old and after that the man was ah man on a mission... Running hard, pressuring the back line.. Had ah play where he cut Evans on de top of the box and put him to sit down and then slap just wide of the post.. Ah say aaahpps boy, de man find back he mojo..

And then that miss...

If i wasn't sure before, i sure now.. A corbeaux definitely shit on the man head!

On the positive side, a few things to take from this game:

- Man U, while deserved winners are definitely vulnerable as suspected... 22 shots conceded and a shaky De Gea showed that the game could have easily gone in a different direction. They have some goal to get.

- Impressed with the in-game man management by AVB. I was happy with the starting line-up, showed some balls to take off Lampard when it was clear he was not up to the pace and bring on Anelka who made a difference.. Also subbed off Sturridge at the right time although Lukaku didnt offer much upon coming on. I would like to see Mikel holding and Lampard on the bench on the evidence of yesterday.

- Horrendous miss aside, Torres was very effective and if he doesn't let it get to him he will come good. Meireles and Mata make a definite difference to the type of service he gets and the way the Chelsea game flows.

- Chelsea will be there fighting for the title, they will peak at the right time.

United are giving up chances because they are playing a very open attacking game. Right niw they reaping the benefits. There will always be a game where the shots will not go in and you will win more than you lose and for a fan it is great to watch.

It is also a definite change and they will get better as they get more comfortable.

Chelsea can take heart from their countless chances but this game was error strewn and despite their improvement they have to create them chances against teams who are not playing as openly as United. That has been Chelsea's problem so far.
Best news for them is that Villas Boas had the balls to drop Lampard. Meireles is a great buy fir them but they need to free him from the pivot role and play him alongside Mikel, Romeu or Essien.

Torres miss remind of Forlan vs Juventus in a preseason game.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: September 20, 2011, 06:17:10 AM »
Allyuh smoking in here or what???

How de ass his touch was too heavy if it take him around the keeper to a position all by himself in front the whole mudda c&#% goal?   ???

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: September 20, 2011, 07:37:21 AM »

How de ass his touch was too heavy if it take him around the keeper to a position all by himself in front the whole mudda c&#% goal?   ???

I doh find his touch was heavy either. He was comfortable, not scrambling, and the ball didn't run to any difficult angle or anything....

In fact the move look real nice until some kinda switch went off in his head. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XFOxepx2SN0&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XFOxepx2SN0&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 07:42:30 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: September 20, 2011, 08:15:26 AM »
i feel he blinked at that moment, thought twice about a simple tap in or a cheeky chip? but for that nano second there was a blip in concentration.

however recent video footage that has since been removed from websites including wikileaks/sports.net shows SAF with a lazer pointer at the moment FT misses, an intricate arangement of refelctions off camera lenses and the referees whistle, aligned perfectly to pu tthe spanish hitman off his target...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: September 20, 2011, 08:39:09 AM »

I doh find his touch was heavy either. He was comfortable, not scrambling, and the ball didn't run to any difficult angle or anything....

I agree here too... the touch was likely too good and he relax and take de goal for granted... in fact if de touch was heavier than he expected he mighta score it, because he may have maintain focus.

I score a goal just like that years ago and men ketch real kicks off of me because of de long long drag i hit de keeper... i end up by the byline (on my weaker left foot) ah say shims but de good ting was it was ah open goal... so i do what i had to do to make sure it was on target.

Torres relax too much... or maybe he rush it... wha de hell we know yes  :-\
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: September 20, 2011, 08:43:34 AM »
Chelsea would take Pepe Reina over Cech any day now and you yuhself know that, so yuh wasting yuh time with that talk right dey. 

U on f**kin crack aought?!! :rotfl:

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: September 20, 2011, 08:56:29 AM »
Chelsea would take Pepe Reina over Cech any day now and you yuhself know that, so yuh wasting yuh time with that talk right dey. 

Both very good keepers. With VDS retirement probably the 2 best in the league, but to choose between them is a tough decision. As both their back lines shaky their difference in quality may show through more now, but Pool back line somewhat more suspect.
Victoria concordia crescit

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1995 on: September 20, 2011, 09:12:12 AM »

Both very good keepers. With VDS retirement probably the 2 best in the league, but to choose between them is a tough decision. As both their back lines shaky their difference in quality may show through more now, but Pool back line somewhat more suspect.

Not to take away anything from Reina but I don't know a single Chelsea fan that will pick Reina over Chech.  To me like you say they are both excellent keepers and neither to me is better than the other.  He statement make it seem like Chech is some shithong dat boxin above he weight and would easily be replaced if reina say "ah want to go Chelsea, sell meh now!"

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: September 20, 2011, 10:23:30 AM »

Not to take away anything from Reina but I don't know a single Chelsea fan that will pick Reina over Chech.  To me like you say they are both excellent keepers and neither to me is better than the other.  He statement make it seem like Chech is some shithong dat boxin above he weight and would easily be replaced if reina say nullah want to go Chelsea, sell meh now!null

Dat is exactly what dat jackass is saying. He always sayin' it....is as if Cech did leave liverpool fuh Chelsea, too.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: September 20, 2011, 10:53:46 AM »

They were both better than VDS before he retired.

Cech had a tough period coming back from his head injury where he conceded some goals that made yuh think he'll never be the same... But I think those days have been behind him for a lil while now...

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: September 20, 2011, 11:07:20 AM »
Even with the loss I can honestly say I am not worried.  I see many positives in how the team is progressing.  Youth isn't being wasted on the bench, Torres seems to be regaining his ability to make things happen, Lampard can be subbed out, we have creativity and good through balls being played, and we getting shots.  We will rise to the surface very soon and once it start clicking teams will be in plenty trouble.

Kicker I agree they were both better than VDS as well.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: September 20, 2011, 11:12:40 AM »
I would take Cech over Reina any day, but I would admit there is not that much between them.

I just think Reina is more prone to the odd slip ups and moments of madness than Cech is.. Spilling the ball for the Adebayor goal last weekend is an example of what i talking about, you hardly see Cech giving up goals like that..

At the same time I think Reina is a better shot stopper and i would quicker back him over Cech to save a penalty.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #2000 on: September 20, 2011, 11:20:10 AM »

They were both better than VDS before he retired.

Cech had a tough period coming back from his head injury where he conceded some goals that made yuh think he'll never be the same... But I think those days have been behind him for a lil while now...

Agree. I think VDS was in great form last year with only one notable error but he was playing behind a solid defence. What he had which was critical was great concentration and he never lost his ball playing and distribution skills. Reina and Cech though are top keepers in their prime.

Don't think that Reina is better than Cech and that talk about Cech and his injury is 2 years old.

He was excellent when Chelsea come from behind to win the title in 2010 and he was probably Chelsea's best performer last yea.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: September 20, 2011, 11:20:43 AM »

Most quality strikers will push that ball 3 maybe 4 steps to the side of the keeper inside the six so as to not create too difficult an angle on goal (or be faced with having to pull off an incredible shot as Nasri did, per Asylumseeker).  Torres' touch took him seven-eight steps left of De Gea, and having watched him over the years it's not the quality of control that he's used to.  Man cussing and carrying on about touch being too wide... I never said anything of the sort, the point was simply to underscore the extent to which he's struggling with his form.  Normally his control woulda be better than that.

So...you know that I know that Chelsea would take reyna/reina (who cares about the spelling?) over Petr Cech any day eh?!  I guess you also know all the winning lottery numbers in all participating states for the next three weeks and the exact location where Jesus was buried.  Nigga pleez!   You're right, though.  De Gea had nothing ::) to do with Torres overpushing the ball.  He was just standing on his line waiting for Torres to shoot.  Explain to me please (without your usual self-contraditory style) how you could "fully support" a player's right to leave a team and then take issue with the way they do it, especially when you cite the teams' cut-throat ability to release players at their whim.  The way that players do it is merely a means to an end and more often than not, the only means they have, so why be bitter about it.  liverpool could have easily rejected Chelsea's bid, not so?  You goin' on and on and on about Torres makin' it seem more like he left you and not liverpool.

Most literate people would understand the difference between "De Gea didn't force him into a heavy touch" and "De Gea had NOTHING to do with Torres overpushing the ball".  Most literate people would also understand that there is nothing 'self-contradictory' about having a right to do something, and having an absolute right to do that something in any fashion one desires.  As I said, most literate people... your struggle in comprehending the difference is understandable.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 11:22:36 AM by Bakes »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: September 20, 2011, 11:29:20 AM »
Even with the loss I can honestly say I am not worried.  I see many positives in how the team is progressing.  Youth isn't being wasted on the bench, Torres seems to be regaining his ability to make things happen, Lampard can be subbed out, we have creativity and good through balls being played, and we getting shots.  We will rise to the surface very soon and once it start clicking teams will be in plenty trouble.

AVB tryin' hard tuh see if Mata and Lamps could play together in the midfield and it works going forward because Mata attacks well from wide positions, and Lamps comfy in the middle, but coming back they got exposed because Mata not that quick and clearly not defensive minded...so that side of the field got exploited down that side coming back...On '45 he switched it up and tried to give Mata more freedom to operate in the centre, and give Cole the entire left knowing that he will stay at home first, and only pick his spots to go forward...Neither set up really worked too well, so he probably still scratching his head because yuh know he doh wanna bench Lamps...and he eh wanna resort back tuh calling on Malouda to provide cover in the wide areas...

The personnel there but AVB hadda figure out the right combo and a goalscorer hadda start clickin.  Dais the difference between Chelsea, and Man U/Man City who strikers scoring goals fuh fun dese days. 

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: September 20, 2011, 11:38:39 AM »

AVB tryin' hard tuh see if Mata and Lamps could play together in the midfield and it works going forward because Mata attacks well from wide positions, and Lamps comfy in the middle, but coming back they got exposed because Mata not that quick and clearly not defensive minded...so that side of the field got exploited down that side coming back...On '45 he switched it up and tried to give Mata more freedom to operate in the centre, and give Cole the entire left knowing that he will stay at home first, and only pick his spots to go forward...Neither set up really worked too well, so he probably still scratching his head because yuh know he doh wanna bench Lamps...and he eh wanna resort back tuh calling on Malouda to provide cover in the wide areas...

The personnel there but AVB hadda figure out the right combo and a goalscorer hadda start clickin.  Dais the difference between Chelsea, and Man U/Man City who strikers scoring goals fuh fun dese days. 

I feel he go ha to pull back Malouda and either let Lampard come off the bench or Mata (which would be a big mistake imo).  Florent offers enough quickness and very good cover.  It doesn't help that is a 433 which by its nature is usually narrow in the middle and leave fullbacks fully exposed in having to handle wingers and adventureous wing backs as well.  Torres close and Drogba is always a threat.  If Sturrige keep getting run out it will begin to pay off soon.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: September 20, 2011, 11:41:47 AM »

Most quality strikers will push that ball 3 maybe 4 steps to the side of the keeper inside the six so as to not create too difficult an angle on goal (or be faced with having to pull off an incredible shot as Nasri did, per Asylumseeker).  Torres' touch took him seven-eight steps left of De Gea, and having watched him over the years it's not the quality of control that he's used to.  Man cussing and carrying on about touch being too wide... I never said anything of the sort, the point was simply to underscore the extent to which he's struggling with his form.  Normally his control woulda be better than that.

Normally his control woulda be better than that.

I eh count steps or anything, but to me it kinda tough to make those generalizations you're making because every one-on-one situation is different...the speed, the angles, keeper positioning, distance from goal etc...will determine who long yuh will end up pushing the ball around the GK... Only generalization I could make is that most quality strikers would execute a controlled move, and finish....

From the video Torres looked very much in control of his move, and as FF posted, before he struck the ball wide he seemed almost "over-composed"... So yeah maybe his touch woulda been softer normally, but from all observations, it seemed weighted very appropriately for him to finish comfortably and something inexplicable just went wrong. 

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: September 20, 2011, 01:35:44 PM »

So...you know that I know that Chelsea would take reyna/reina (who cares about the spelling?) over Petr Cech any day eh?!  I guess you also know all the winning lottery numbers in all participating states for the next three weeks and the exact location where Jesus was buried.  Nigga pleez!   You're right, though.  De Gea had nothing ::) to do with Torres overpushing the ball.  He was just standing on his line waiting for Torres to shoot.  Explain to me please (without your usual self-contraditory style) how you could nullfully supportnull a player's right to leave a team and then take issue with the way they do it, especially when you cite the teams' cut-throat ability to release players at their whim.  The way that players do it is merely a means to an end and more often than not, the only means they have, so why be bitter about it.  liverpool could have easily rejected Chelsea's bid, not so?  You goin' on and on and on about Torres makin' it seem more like he left you and not liverpool.

Most literate people would understand the difference between nullDe Gea didn't force him into a heavy touchnull and nullDe Gea had NOTHING to do with Torres overpushing the ballnull.  Most literate people would also understand that there is nothing 'self-contradictory' about having a right to do something, and having an absolute right to do that something in any fashion one desires.  As I said, most literate people... your struggle in comprehending the difference is understandable.

Only a c**t like you would watch a 'keeper close in on an attacker and say he had "nothing" to do with what the attacker did to circumvent him. Only a c**t like you would interpret what players do as them feeling they have an "absolute right" in "any fashion" especially when most sensible people understand that when players want to leave (and the team wants to act as if they don't want to release them) they have to act in sometimes a less than savoury manner. Torres wasn't the first to do it and he certainly won't be the last. Get over it already, bitch-ass. 

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: September 20, 2011, 01:44:17 PM »
As the movement unfolded, my thought was that Torres would have work to do to find himself with a favourable angle, but it quickly became clear that his touch to avoid De Gea disrupting the play wasn't fatal. Not only was the goal available for the taking, there was NO threat of a defender recovering to disrupt.

Exceptional vision and precision by Anelka. That pass should have been punctuated with a goal!!!

There is no doubt that De Gea was influential in forcing Torres to Torres' left.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: September 20, 2011, 01:49:00 PM »
As the movement unfolded, my thought was that Torres would have work to do to find himself with a favourable angle, but it quickly became clear that his touch to avoid De Gea disrupting the play wasn't fatal. Not only was the goal available for the taking, there was NO threat of a defender recovering to disrupt.

Exceptional vision and precision by Anelka. That pass should have been punctuated with a goal!!!

There is no doubt that De Gea was influential in forcing Torres to Torres' left.

Ramires made the pass...

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: September 20, 2011, 02:10:09 PM »

Ramires made the pass...

Maybe he talking about the goal that actually scored  ;D which I think was a harder one to score than the 2nd.

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: September 20, 2011, 02:45:13 PM »
Only a c**t like you would watch a 'keeper close in on an attacker and say he had "nothing" to do with what the attacker did to circumvent him. Only a c**t like you would interpret what players do as them feeling they have an "absolute right" in "any fashion" especially when most sensible people understand that when players want to leave (and the team wants to act as if they don't want to release them) they have to act in sometimes a less than savoury manner. Torres wasn't the first to do it and he certainly won't be the last. Get over it already, bitch-ass. 

I have no idea what you carrying with... only thing I would suggest is that you either learn to read, or in the alternative pay closer attention to what you read.

I don't think anyone's arguing either of these bolded points... speaking for myself at least.

1]; } ?>