April 26, 2024, 05:10:56 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 630505 times)

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #2340 on: February 07, 2012, 06:46:48 PM »
Real disrespect.

Fernando Torres 10/1 not to score another Premier League goal this season

And don't get me started about Evra and his faggit play.

Henry will score more than Torres  :rotfl:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: February 08, 2012, 04:14:11 AM »

Wellbeck is a pantyman  ::)

couldn't have said it better myself.

but when incidents like what webb did (the second penalty especially) happens, if u are an unbiased football fan, u would see that webb facked us over with that call and chelsea fans have a right to dig level horrors

first off, people does forget that football is a contact sport and not all contact is a "foul".  Welbeck is looking like (at least in this game) that he is fast becoming one of those players that learning how to "make sure I make myself GET fouled" every time a defender go to ground to taclkle him.  Rooney been doin' it, too.  The Cahill incident was not a foul.  welllbeck trip over the man after deciding to cut back towards the goal even though the ball was trailing off towards the corner flag.  Watch the replay again anytime and it will become clearer.  Webb didn't need the benefit of replay to see that, at the very worst, it was just an entanglement of legs/bodies and wasn't no dam foul.   Even though evra played to get fouled, too, I have no problem with the penalty call.  Sturridge had a right to play a little smarter than he did in making an attempt to win that ball.  He HAD to know what evra was likely to do.

the second penalty?!  Loud facking steups!!  Ivanovic slip on de turf and pulld out of the tackle same time.  All he did was plant his left foot RIGHT next to his right one with his hand on the ground to upright himself.  Once again, wellback made sure that he got himself fouled and webb made the whole world feel like he made he made a legit call.  Anybody who call that a foul is a pure ass just like webb.

I grow up watchin' men push a ball past a defender and skip over a skate tackle easier than it is to breathe.....players no longer do that anymore.  one a defender goes to ground, the attacker goin' with him, whether he drag or stick out a leg to create the "contact" and referees choose to fall for it and hypocritical fans does defend it......when it convenient fuh dem.  All that being said, Chelsea played themselves into a lead, then played themselves into a draw.  We were playing like we was afraid of what was going to happen to our 3-goal cushion and united played like the knew what they wanted to do to it. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: February 08, 2012, 04:59:01 AM »
Ah member had ah photoshop picture of howard web in ah united kit, so weh allyuh think, that was ah joke ting?? web IMO is ah fackin united fan, and ah cheating arse skinhead referee.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: February 08, 2012, 10:54:40 AM »
The problem I have with the penalty that Evra won is that he could have kept his feet and the ball. Once he saw Sturridge coming and felt the contact he didn't try to keep his balance, he just kept his feet planted and tipped forward.
Sturridge did not prevent him from making progress with the ball.  He chose to end the play by going to ground.
 :frustrated: I hate that shit.

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: February 09, 2012, 08:28:18 PM »
The problem I have with the penalty that Evra won is that he could have kept his feet and the ball. Once he saw Sturridge coming and felt the contact he didn't try to keep his balance, he just kept his feet planted and tipped forward.
Sturridge did not prevent him from making progress with the ball.  He chose to end the play by going to ground.
 :frustrated: I hate that shit.

PREACHHHHH

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: February 11, 2012, 10:57:27 AM »
Somebody should call Chelsea and tell them it had a game today.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: February 11, 2012, 10:58:09 AM »
Hmmm.....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: February 11, 2012, 01:34:48 PM »
...it look like we is only "Home of the fourth-place spot" right now.....and from the looks of things we go be dam lucky to be still holdin' on to that come the end of May.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: February 11, 2012, 03:10:09 PM »
d russian fuuck up d scene since last year................there will be no miraculous recovery.........I sorry but it done
I pity the fool....

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: February 18, 2012, 09:46:19 AM »
Not a Chelsea fan, but I watch today's game I cannot help but get the feeling many player are playing to get the manager fired.
Players playing simple passes under no pressure, off the field, or between two players.
Minutes left, Central defenders no urgency to get the ball forward, doing step overs (not under pressure) running out time.
Free kick in placing range just blazing it into the wall ETC ETC ETC.

Everyone knows the owner is a Manager want to be, but put him aside for now. This is a club known for player power & undermining managers. As a casual observer, it seems that meetings with players and the owner has not worked. So what do you do next---------------?????
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: February 18, 2012, 10:36:41 AM »
Not a Chelsea fan, but I watch today's game I cannot help but get the feeling many player are playing to get the manager fired.
Players playing simple passes under no pressure, off the field, or between two players.
Minutes left, Central defenders no urgency to get the ball forward, doing step overs (not under pressure) running out time.

Everyone knows the owner is a Manager want to be, but put him aside for now. This is a club known for player power & undermining managers. As a casual observer, it seems that meetings with players and the owner has not worked. So what do you do next---------------?????

It looks as though the players are not looking to give the manager a chance....on the side, we the fans are willing to give him more time and look to see where he might be able to take the team in the future but some of the players may not feel that way.  On the one hand, players are paid to play but on the other hand there may be a whole lot of dressing room issues that really screwing things up and some, plenty or even all of it may be the manager's fault, who knows?  Without knowing all them detail, I feel bad for him especially when it seems as though one of the players leading the revolution is Lampard and I can only wonder if his own sour grapes may stem from the fact that he finds it hard to accept that his role on and performances for this team are diminishing and the manager is willing to play (or NOT play) him accordingly. On the one hand, it's great to be a Chelsea fan with a team owner with deep, loose pockets......on the other hand, it's bad as a Chelsea fan that said owner does not understand or is not willing to accept that his role should still be limited to just that.  Another problem are some of our fans and their dream-like expectations that, in this twitter and facebook world we live in, can be very damaging to their own causes.  If alex ferguson wore held to the same expectations and been met with such impatience as AVB, Scolari, avram grant were met with, manu just might not have had the success they have had under his reign.  Some of us need to relax and let a team grow.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: February 18, 2012, 11:46:05 AM »

It looks as though the players are not looking to give the manager a chance....on the side, we the fans are willing to give him more time and look to see where he might be able to take the team in the future but some of the players may not feel that way.  On the one hand, players are paid to play but on the other hand there may be a whole lot of dressing room issues that really screwing things up and some, plenty or even all of it may be the manager's fault, who knows?  Without knowing all them detail, I feel bad for him especially when it seems as though one of the players leading the revolution is Lampard and I can only wonder if his own sour grapes may stem from the fact that he finds it hard to accept that his role on and performances for this team are diminishing and the manager is willing to play (or NOT play) him accordingly. On the one hand, it's great to be a Chelsea fan with a team owner with deep, loose pockets......on the other hand, it's bad as a Chelsea fan that said owner does not understand or is not willing to accept that his role should still be limited to just that.  Another problem are some of our fans and their dream-like expectations that, in this twitter and facebook world we live in, can be very damaging to their own causes.  If alex ferguson wore held to the same expectations and been met with such impatience as AVB, Scolari, avram grant were met with, manu just might not have had the success they have had under his reign.  Some of us need to relax and let a team grow.

F**k dat, AVB needs to hit the road. Worst performance of the season yet again. All kinda booing was happening at Stamford Bridge today. Massive cheer went up when he finally got rid of Torres.  Massive cheer went up when he finally got rid of Mikel. The fans were singing for Lampard to come on since first half (these were all digs at AVB's poor team selection). The fans also booed his decision to take off Mata. The fans booed at half time, at full time and whenever they got a decent opportunity in between.

The Birmingham fans were signing "Jose Mourinho" and we had no comeback....mainly because our fans wanted to sing it too.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: February 19, 2012, 08:37:01 AM »
AVB needs to go long time. Abromivich also needs to take his time and bring the right man in, have a plan, and not be so trigger happy. AVB is not the man though.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #2353 on: February 19, 2012, 08:38:46 AM »
Said it a while ago that Villas Boas have a long road to hoe. He need success to survive and get stronger. Certain players know that if he succeed and get stronger, their position gets weaker and they move closer to being pushed out.

Villas Boas have to take some blame though. He never really try to get the players on board. BY all reports he does push an authoritarian, detached attitude. That is a hard sell when yuh 34 years old and coming from Portugal. At least Mourinho had a Champions League.

Also he talking about changing the team but still playing men where they not effective. Mata is not a wide man and he is Chelsea best player. Play him behind Sturridge and let everybody else suck salt. But is a real back and forth with team selection.

The fans have to take blame too. Plenty fans was complaining about Ancelotti when they went through a 11 game rut last year. Nobody was too vex when Ancelotti get fired for having a side in 2nd place one year after winning a double. Say what yuh want about potential, sticking with managers and players. Ancelotti was doing a better job and would do a better job today than Villas Boas.

You could say that Ancelotti have a history of playing with old man squad and if the idea is that Villas Boas younger and will be there for the next 10 years then fine, good luck to yuh but on team performance and management Ancelotti is better than Villas Boas. So it real hard to preach patience now when yuh run a better manager last year.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: February 19, 2012, 09:32:30 AM »
Said it a while ago that Villas Boas have a long road to hoe. He need success to survive and get stronger. Certain players know that if he succeed and get stronger, their position gets weaker and they move closer to being pushed out.

Villas Boas have to take some blame though. He never really try to get the players on board. BY all reports he does push an authoritarian, detached attitude. That is a hard sell when yuh 34 years old and coming from Portugal. At least Mourinho had a Champions League.

Also he talking about changing the team but still playing men where they not effective. Mata is not a wide man and he is Chelsea best player. Play him behind Sturridge and let everybody else suck salt. But is a real back and forth with team selection.

The fans have to take blame too. Plenty fans was complaining about Ancelotti when they went through a 11 game rut last year. Nobody was too vex when Ancelotti get fired for having a side in 2nd place one year after winning a double. Say what yuh want about potential, sticking with managers and players. Ancelotti was doing a better job and would do a better job today than Villas Boas.

You could say that Ancelotti have a history of playing with old man squad and if the idea is that Villas Boas younger and will be there for the next 10 years then fine, good luck to yuh but on team performance and management Ancelotti is better than Villas Boas. So it real hard to preach patience now when yuh run a better manager last year.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

i does still scratch my head about dat whole fiasco from since d russion ups and fire the asst. coach jus so........steups >:(
I pity the fool....

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2355 on: February 19, 2012, 10:48:33 AM »

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

i does still scratch my head about dat whole fiasco from since d russion ups and fire the asst. coach jus so........steups >:(

Ancelotti was much much better than AVB. There has been nothing so far to suggest that AVB is, or will ever be, a tactical genius.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: February 19, 2012, 12:01:30 PM »

couldn't agree with you more.

DAT shit would never fly, and even if the objective seems to be that Chelsea wants to change their whole style of play, (as it seemed to have been generally percieved) it's not always going to come with instant success and this is where you will need some core group of players on board with you, particulalrly the ones you plan on moving forward with so, yeah, yuh cyah be BOTH aloof and authoritative, too....Jose win the UEFA Cup one year and the CL title the next so my guess is, Abramovich was trying to capture lightning in a bottle in anticipating that AVB would repeat the feat.   :laugh:

Well, at this point, it's purely desperation....when I see Kalou was coming on yesterday... :frustrated:....but then again, maybe he was expecting out of him and Drogba the same kind of partnership they succed with on dey national team.

You could say that Ancelotti have a history of playing with old man squad and if the idea is that Villas Boas younger and will be there for the next 10 years then fine, good luck to yuh but on team performance and management Ancelotti is better than Villas Boas. So it real hard to preach patience now when yuh run a better manager last year

the problem was, as lefty reminded us, that Carlo had clearly lost control of the team to the owner.....he was a dead man walking and his whole demeanour on the sidelines said it, too.  To me he looked a resigned figure and I (speaking for myself) knew he was gone, but I wasn't particularly glad to see him go...I wished he could have regained control of the team but ah know it wasn't happening.
It seems the real Stamford Bridge faithul, though, (as well as a select few forumites) put the blame for that 11-game skid squarely on the shoulders of men like Mikel, Cech and Ramires and not necessarily on Carlo.....OR on the players that IMO, was really swingin' on the team's nuts.  ::)  Now that Mikel is back from injury, he can resume his position of whipping boy to the fans, and of course, Torres can't find his mojo so he can share the load and the Brazilian with the crazy hair is just a klown.   Maybe we do need Jose to bring back that self-belief that is his trademark coaching style. Instant success again!  :beermug:

giggsy11

« Reply #2357 on: February 19, 2012, 02:15:57 PM »
Last time Chelski had a plan was 2005 when Jose came in and cleaned house, added players and a system that produced results. The ego of the owner and players like Lampard has ruined the club's ability to build on the success they gained. The owner running Chelski like a person always in need of instant gratification.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: February 19, 2012, 03:05:50 PM »
fire him and hopefully he can come to United as an assistant to Fergie... Let Fergie manage the scenes like he does and AVB do the ground work so we can get Phelan away from any coaching

;D dream situation

giggsy11

« Reply #2359 on: February 19, 2012, 04:47:58 PM »
Meireles looks like a smackhead. He plays like he is in his own world or on some other planet.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 04:51:50 PM by Giggsy11 »

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: February 21, 2012, 01:48:23 PM »
De Napoli game now start...no Lampard, no Romeu, no Cole... and why is Miereles still in de starting lineup? Not impressed.

I'm also not convinced by Cahill thus far, but I guess Terry is injured...

Still, I think we can win, Drogba and Mata will mash dem up  :beermug:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 01:51:04 PM by Ryan »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: February 21, 2012, 01:52:54 PM »
Napoli bringing the pace since the game start.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: February 21, 2012, 01:56:38 PM »
That high offside line is absolute madness...............you live by offside you die by offside.  >:(
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: February 21, 2012, 02:06:54 PM »
Ramires 'would return to Brazil now if there was a good offer'

Speaking to Brazilian newspaper Lance!, Ramires has revealed he would happily leave Chelsea to return to Brazil, if the offer was good enough.

"I even talk to my wife sometimes that if I had a good offer from Brazil, for sure I would come back now, regardless of my situation here," Ramires in an interview with the newspaper.

"I would return, yes. Brazilian football is getting much more attention now, clubs are paying well, and I always say that if I were to return to Brazil it would be to Cruzeiro."

Having praised Villas-Boas' use of him earlier in the interview, the comments will no doubt come as a shock to Chelsea fans, although it must be made clear there is no offer currently on the table.

Full interview (in Portuguese) here: http://www.lancenet.com.br/minuto/Ramires-Selecao-distante-torcedor_0_649135091.html

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: February 21, 2012, 02:12:39 PM »
Boom Bang...mash dem up Mata

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: February 21, 2012, 03:21:07 PM »
Napoli teachin Chelsea a lesson today.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: February 21, 2012, 03:56:10 PM »
Napoli teachin Chelsea a lesson today.

Cavani  and Lavezzi is a beast! dam 90min Cavani tracking back, defending and clearing balls we.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: February 21, 2012, 04:00:05 PM »
gary neville is a c**t of a commentator

among his other retarded statements he bawl somthing like cannavaro is poor and that is not what u expect from a balon d'or winner...

daz he brodda yuh fool

f**k off

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: February 21, 2012, 04:40:40 PM »
How much more time they giving AVB to polish up his resume?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

giggsy11

« Reply #2369 on: February 21, 2012, 05:03:45 PM »
Love me some Edinson Cavani! AVB ageing faster than Obama!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 05:12:52 PM by Giggsy11 »

1]; } ?>