April 18, 2024, 12:19:04 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 628001 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #2490 on: March 21, 2012, 03:21:55 PM »
stueps  :frustrated:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: March 21, 2012, 03:29:25 PM »
 :banginghead: WTF CHELSEA
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: March 21, 2012, 03:41:10 PM »
 dat was ah well worked goal Cahill lapse dey but dat was quality.............anyways on to spuds
I pity the fool....

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: March 21, 2012, 03:42:04 PM »
:banginghead: WTF CHELSEA

;D  :devil:

Still not over. As it stands, the title decider will still be played at the Eastlands on April 30.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: March 21, 2012, 03:45:31 PM »
Tevez pass and Nasri control and finish, that make meh drool.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: March 21, 2012, 03:48:48 PM »
well.....ah vex fuh de loss but still, ah glad is Essien, Lampard (to some extent) Cahill was at fault fuh dem 2 goals because man woulda be callin' other (select) players all kinda shithong and ting if was dem.  The same senior players that the Stamford Bridge faithfull does be calling for is d same ones dat let we down today.  Even Drogba came on and had a relatively poor game but he is allowed. However, all is not lost.  We need to beat spurs (badly) on Saturday morning and buck up on the rest of the fixtures and we in Europe nex' season still.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: March 21, 2012, 03:49:47 PM »
Tevez pass and Nasri control and finish, that make meh drool.

it was wicked....but Lampard hadda stay wit he runner....he hesitate on Nasri and dem sqaure inches was all he needed.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: March 21, 2012, 03:58:56 PM »
Aye what is torres real purpose? stueps
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: March 21, 2012, 04:02:24 PM »

lol
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: March 21, 2012, 04:10:10 PM »
Essien came on and waste down the place, his passing was poor, his attitude to the game was horrid and to top it off the penalty allowed City to go and win it... they had no need to bring him on... yet when they went down 2-1 that twat faced bastard Di Matteo wouldnt take off Ramires or Mikel and bring on another attacker .. he stuck with the same 4-5-1

I didnt expect Chelsea to win or anything but in that situation leading 1-0 after 78 minutes and being fairly organised I am quite upset how easily they blew it

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: March 21, 2012, 04:21:11 PM »

They had him as the lone striker up front....that is not Torres strength, especially with Chelsea's style of play.....Even Drogba came on and was ineffective but Torres was workin' too hard goin' back and defending and havin' to take on too many defenders from all the way in the midfield to be really effective today.  mancity had us on our heels for most of the game....

giggsy11

« Reply #2501 on: March 21, 2012, 06:54:42 PM »
Shit side! :devil:

Offline Hebaldo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: March 21, 2012, 07:30:29 PM »
We need to deal with this Tottenham side this weekend though, is a must win... but they looking like they on a downward slide right now so is to put 6 on them

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: March 22, 2012, 05:57:34 AM »
Well The writing is on the wall- We need to clean stables- Mikel, Malouda, Lampard. Essien had their day .
 Time for the golden handshake.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: March 22, 2012, 07:32:07 AM »
Well The writing is on the wall- We need to clean stables- Mikel, Malouda, Lampard. Essien had their day .

Allyuh leave my boy alone eh!  He eh goin' a dam place and he still young so he doh need be grouped with this bunch for the reasons they need be phased out.  Ah feelin' it fuh Essien because he came here with such great expectations but he is just too injury-prone for this league.  He is a talented player and a class act, but he just can't get into a season-long rhythm as we need from him.  Ah want to add Bosingwa to the group....he is too much of a defensive liability to be makin' all dem runs up d right side.....and, as much as I have grown to love and respect Ashley Cole (since Ro Ro nearly make 'im hyperextend he knee in '02) ah watchin' meh eye on him because ah find he startin' to make more and more mistakes dat he didn't used to make and he seem to be goin' back to he angry-ish ways.  Like he eh happy at Chelsea no more.   

giggsy11

« Reply #2505 on: March 22, 2012, 09:47:16 AM »

Allyuh leave my boy alone eh!  He eh goin' a dam place and he still young so he doh need be grouped with this bunch for the reasons they need be phased out.  Ah feelin' it fuh Essien because he came here with such great expectations but he is just too injury-prone for this league.  He is a talented player and a class act, but he just can't get into a season-long rhythm as we need from him.  Ah want to add Bosingwa to the group....he is too much of a defensive liability to be makin' all dem runs up d right side.....and, as much as I have grown to love and respect Ashley Cole (since Ro Ro nearly make 'im hyperextend he knee in '02) ah watchin' meh eye on him because ah find he startin' to make more and more mistakes dat he didn't used to make and he seem to be goin' back to he angry-ish ways.  Like he eh happy at Chelsea no more.   

When all yuh appointing Terry as manager? 

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: March 22, 2012, 09:54:07 AM »

They had him as the lone striker up front....that is not Torres strength, especially with Chelsea's style of play.....Even Drogba came on and was ineffective but Torres was workin' too hard goin' back and defending and havin' to take on too many defenders from all the way in the midfield to be really effective today.  mancity had us on our heels for most of the game....

Drogba came on the and the whole pace of the game changed. Everything was faster, and Chelsea started finding a directional attack. Also Torres could not deal with the bullying by Richards and Toure. Drogba came on and minced Richards right away.

RDM got his tactics correct to a point and Chelsea did what they had to do, that is frustrate Silva out the game, allowing him no opportunities to play his passing game behind the back line. After he (Silva) came off and Drogba came on and with the defensive midfielders we had on the field we should have gone into the 4-3-3 formation and press back at City we did not.

Lampard, Essien et al kept dropping, and with that many players joining a back line that late in the game confusion as to marking responsibility will always ensue. RDM should have pushed Lampard higher, with Essien in behind him, bring Drogba Central and Let Mata drift wide, introduced Sturridge and play from their. When Silva went off City Started their wide game and we should have adjusted.

Another problem CFC had yesterday was we had no grimey defenders, With Cole, Cahill, Bosingwa and Luiz making up the back four we had NO Tacklers, a reason Essien was playing so deep to make tackles and not worry about making passes to much, just break up plays and let the back four pick up the balls. And exercise in hiding the soft defense we had out there yesterday.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Hebaldo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: March 22, 2012, 10:22:21 AM »
I disagree, I feel like Drogba came on and the Chelsea team slowed down a bit with less pressure being put from the front of their attack. Drogba looked most lively when we went down 2-1 for obvious reasons but was really timid for the majority of his time on the field if you ask me.
But I do think Chelsea do miss JT in that sense of missing the grimey defending that he does bring to the game.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: March 22, 2012, 10:56:00 AM »

Drogba came on the and the whole pace of the game changed. Everything was faster, and Chelsea started finding a directional attack. Also Torres could not deal with the bullying by Richards and Toure. Drogba came on and minced Richards right away.

RDM got his tactics correct to a point and Chelsea did what they had to do, that is frustrate Silva out the game, allowing him no opportunities to play his passing game behind the back line. After he (Silva) came off and Drogba came on and with the defensive midfielders we had on the field we should have gone into the 4-3-3 formation and press back at City we did not.

Lampard, Essien et al kept dropping, and with that many players joining a back line that late in the game confusion as to marking responsibility will always ensue. RDM should have pushed Lampard higher, with Essien in behind him, bring Drogba Central and Let Mata drift wide, introduced Sturridge and play from their. When Silva went off City Started their wide game and we should have adjusted.

Another problem CFC had yesterday was we had no grimey defenders, With Cole, Cahill, Bosingwa and Luiz making up the back four we had NO Tacklers, a reason Essien was playing so deep to make tackles and not worry about making passes to much, just break up plays and let the back four pick up the balls. And exercise in hiding the soft defense we had out there yesterday.

I don't think Torres s designed to deal with the kinda bullying that richards and toure does dish out and being the lone striker in a Chelsea setup......is only Drogba could handle dat and on any given day, if he mood eh right, he eh dealin' with it, either.  I think the manager shoulda always go with 2 strikers from the start of the game because even without Terry, the back 4 still did well enough to handle the pressure but even so, once the game started and Ivanovic had to come off for Bosingwa, is no way, RDM was goin' with more than 1 striker.  Silva mighta gotten frustrated but nasri was enjoyin' he self whole game but at least they were contained.  Essien really did have a poor showing, though, because, hand ball aside, he DID have opportunities in the open field to distribute the ball and gave it away on a couple of occasions.....wasn't as terrible as the pass Lampard made to Balotelli, but it sure didn't help, either.  I also wouldn't go as far as to call JT "grimey".....he's just a hard-nosed English defender. "Grimey" have a kinda negative connotation to it....

giggsy11

« Reply #2509 on: March 22, 2012, 11:35:21 AM »

I don't think Torres s designed to deal with the kinda bullying that richards and toure does dish out and being the lone striker in a Chelsea setup......is only Drogba could handle dat and on any given day, if he mood eh right, he eh dealin' with it, either.  I think the manager shoulda always go with 2 strikers from the start of the game because even without Terry, the back 4 still did well enough to handle the pressure but even so, once the game started and Ivanovic had to come off for Bosingwa, is no way, RDM was goin' with more than 1 striker.  Silva mighta gotten frustrated but nasri was enjoyin' he self whole game but at least they were contained.  Essien really did have a poor showing, though, because, hand ball aside, he DID have opportunities in the open field to distribute the ball and gave it away on a couple of occasions.....wasn't as terrible as the pass Lampard made to Balotelli, but it sure didn't help, either.  I also wouldn't go as far as to call JT "grimey".....he's just a hard-nosed English defender. "Grimey" have a kinda negative connotation to it....
[/quote

Ah think the word tuh use to  "graft" !

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: March 22, 2012, 12:45:49 PM »
All this setta ole talk to say one thing, alyuh is shit. Stueps, is not rocket science yuh know.
Youtube Channel

Offline Hebaldo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: March 22, 2012, 02:43:42 PM »
I cah wait for United to get licks from City again boy..... Is because Man Utd men is cant keep their mouth shut is why people hate that side so much inno

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: March 22, 2012, 03:04:44 PM »
I cah wait for United to get licks from City again boy..... Is because Man Utd men is cant keep their mouth shut is why people hate that side so much inno

Man Utd men have been refreshingly quiet since they colleck 6 at home from City and since Basel knock dem out of Europe..

Is only now they ketch a lil length and making a play for the title that them termites starting to come out the woodwork.

Yuh know how long i aint see a "Glory, Glory" on my FB feed?

Trust me, i know manure men only holding dey tongue to see if Chelsea get knock out of CL or come 5th to start up the noise again. Plenty men was let down by the Napoli loss.

They in for disappointment though.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 03:07:29 PM by dinho »

Offline Hebaldo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: March 22, 2012, 03:09:44 PM »
Hahahah well said boy Dinho, You talking rell sense

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: March 23, 2012, 08:12:26 AM »
All this setta ole talk to say one thing, alyuh is shit. Stueps, is not rocket science yuh know.

Allyuh geh 6 in allyuh kakahole from dem buh we is shit ent?!! :rotfl:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: March 24, 2012, 04:35:21 AM »
Big game today. I was encouraged by our performance on Wednesday, I thought we played relatively well against the best team in the league. One unfortunate penalty was all that prevented us from taking something from the game. More importantly we showed determination for a change, even Torres, and we were counter attacking quickly (relatively speaking, we clearly had a game plan of safety first). I also thought Luiz and Cahill were excellent.

The real objective was always to mash up Spurs today and Benfica on Tuesday - Man City would have been an unlikely bonus. Drogba, Sturridge and Terry will definitely be back in the first XI today and I am expecting de atmosphere to be immense, even though its a lunchtime kickoff. If Spurs manage to beat us today fair play to them cuz we not gonna make it easy.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: March 24, 2012, 08:21:43 AM »
This game is terrible.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

giggsy11

« Reply #2517 on: March 24, 2012, 08:28:38 AM »
Ade is terrible! Tro way machine and mentally floating tru the game!

Offline Hebaldo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: March 24, 2012, 09:41:50 AM »
We rell needed that 3 points boy, should've looked more dangerous attacking

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: March 25, 2012, 05:21:31 AM »
Awful game yesterday, great atmosphere at Stamford Bridge but the team wasn't good enough and probably deserved to lose. Spurs weren't that great either but we never really threatened them. We fell apart completely when Torres came on for Essien...from that point onwards we had no possession and Spurs had chance after chance. Can't see us getting 5 points back on Spurs now, UEFA Cup here we come.

Our men of the match were Cech and Cahill, without them we would have been in serious trouble.

1]; } ?>