April 24, 2024, 11:31:28 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 629244 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #2520 on: March 25, 2012, 06:07:31 AM »
Awful game yesterday, great atmosphere at Stamford Bridge but the team wasn't good enough and probably deserved to lose. Spurs weren't that great either but we never really threatened them. We fell apart completely when Torres came on for Essien...from that point onwards we had no possession and Spurs had chance after chance. Can't see us getting 5 points back on Spurs now, UEFA Cup here we come.

Our men of the match were Cech and Cahill, without them we would have been in serious trouble.

....so what do you think was the problem this time?  It certainly wasn't the lineup, so we cyah blame useless Mikel and Torres only came on with 14 official minutes left in the game so up until that point, the preferred lineup had a whole 76 minutes to beat up un a Spurs team that is listing on the home stretch to port.....shouldn't be the the coach's tactics this time, either because up until this point, RDM seems to have a better grasp of coaching this team than the previous one(s)/  Allyuh shoulda still start booing.  Dat mighta wake dem up. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: March 27, 2012, 12:30:09 PM »
Somebody tell Di Matteo to pass the kushumpeng.... Wtf??

Cech
Cole
Terry
Luiz
Ferreira  :o
Meireles
Mikel
Ramires
Mata
Torres
Kalou :banginghead:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: March 27, 2012, 12:43:46 PM »

Cech
Cole
Terry
Luiz
Ferreira  :o
Meireles
Mikel
Ramires
Mata
Torres
Kalou :banginghead:

Similar side and formation to how we played versus Leicester. It is a 4-2-3-1, not a 4-3-3 - Mata will be in de middle, Kalou on de left, Ramires on de right. I like the 4-2-3-1, just hope Ferreira can cope, cant remember de last time he played. Torres and Meireles played very well together last time out, fingers crossed.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: March 27, 2012, 02:18:42 PM »
Boom...big big player like Kalou...

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: March 27, 2012, 02:46:40 PM »
1-0, excellent result and I expect us to rinse out dis side next week.

Some big performances tonight:

David Luiz was massive tonight, 10/10, de man was mashin up Benfica like Leonidas in 300

Torres was also very good...his passing game has been great for some time now (and he showed it again with the assist for Kalou) but his threat as a centre forward is beginning to return now that he has decided to take a few more shots...for the first time all season I was glad to see him in the starting lineup and even though he eh score he was very effective.

Shoutout to Mikel for an assured performance alongside Miereles, he looked like a top player tonight.

Truth is Benfica couldnt really defend and perhaps we could have had a couple more goals, but I happy with that result.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: March 27, 2012, 03:26:58 PM »
stueps
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: March 27, 2012, 03:33:00 PM »
stueps

What was de score from alyuh game?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: March 27, 2012, 03:42:37 PM »

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: March 27, 2012, 04:20:01 PM »
stueps

lol

DHW yuh walk into that one. Stay clear ah de people dem thread.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: March 27, 2012, 05:34:53 PM »

That had to be the same type ah weed Einstein used to smoke.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 05:37:16 PM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: March 27, 2012, 06:17:27 PM »
stueps

lol

DHW yuh walk into that one. Stay clear ah de people dem thread.

Doh worry they luck must run out sometime, ill will be waiting  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: March 27, 2012, 06:28:21 PM »
Doh worry soon chelski will be playing ONLY league ball with the rest of us...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: March 28, 2012, 01:35:54 AM »
1-0, excellent result and I expect us to rinse out dis side next week.

Some big performances tonight:

David Luiz was massive tonight, 10/10, de man was mashin up Benfica like Leonidas in 300

Torres was also very good...his passing game has been great for some time now (and he showed it again with the assist for Kalou) but his threat as a centre forward is beginning to return now that he has decided to take a few more shots...for the first time all season I was glad to see him in the starting lineup and even though he eh score he was very effective.

Shoutout to Mikel for an assured performance alongside Miereles, he looked like a top player tonight.

Truth is Benfica couldnt really defend and perhaps we could have had a couple more goals, but I happy with that result.

Have not seen the game still but I eh surprised by this result.  Getting Benfica in the draw was a bit of a blessing for Chelsea.  RDM had to balance a hectic rotation off the hectic schedule of the past week so the only surprise to this lineup for me was the inclusion of the long forgotten Fereira.  What most of Mikel's (overblowing) critics don't seem to understand is that his role is defensive midfielder. "Defensive" being the operative word.  He gives elasticity to the team's defensive scheme in slowing down or breaking down the opponents' attacks.  When on Chelsea have possession he is ever present with the team's lateral movement of the ball ALWAYS being a presence to who ever has the ball as an option to receive the ball and make an outlet pass.  He is not easily dispossessed. he makes very good passes to the forwards and his work rate across the field is phenomenal.  But I realize long time some ah y'all men doh see dat.  Y'all does want to say he's a shithong based on his lack of participation in a more forward attacking role while I have offered time and time again, that Essien (when healthy) makes many more runs into Chelsea's offensive third and hasn't proven to be any more proportionately valuable than Mikel, so what is it that makes Mikel a "shithong" as allyuh like to say?  He is young and has the ability to play a more forward role in midfield so don't expect Chelsea to let him go just yet. 

Torres has always been playing better for the team in the CL than in the league, especially in the scoring department.  Maybe chelsea should just designate him as an out and out winger because the few times he has had to deliver the ball from that right channel into the box, he has done a far better job than practically every body else on the team. Even Lampard seems to have lost his ability to consistently get his crosses past the opponents' first defender.  Well, at least under AVB he did.  Kalou is getting all the praise in the English press, but, from what I see so far of the highlights, it was Ramires and Torres that really made that goal happen.

David Luiz will be exactly what he is: a Brazilian defender.  As I stated before, I will take his good with whatever bad he brings any day.  In the end, I have faith that the former will outweigh the latter.  They just mentioned on Sky Sports that DiMatteo benched some of the same players that AVB benhed against Napoli.  so we know now that "team selection" wasn't necessarily the problem.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: March 28, 2012, 08:37:40 AM »
Doh worry soon chelski will be playing ONLY league ball with the rest of us...

After we lose in the what Quarter finals? SemiFinals? wow, I will be so saddened.   ::)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: March 31, 2012, 09:51:51 AM »
Torres scores in the Prem  :o

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #2535 on: March 31, 2012, 10:22:03 AM »
all of us watch villa score 2 in 3 mins and thought chelsea back to they old ways but credit to the team to keep fighting....Torres with the flick on for the assist to iva (even if he aint noe much bout it) and then credit to sturridge who resisted the urge to waste it and find torres to wrap it up.....we are now 5 points behind arsenal and two behind spurs who have a game in hand...but anything is possible this year in the league it seems.....arsenal still have to play city and us so if they lose those two games then we will overtake them and possibly even spurs too for 3rd...just have to keep fighting...

comfortable game today until the 75th when complacency sneak in but good finish .....bit upset with the FA and their decision regarding the Semfinal for the FA cup though

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: April 04, 2012, 03:52:32 PM »
Back from the game....apart from the nervous ending it was pretty straightforward. Benfica had a good few chances but on the whole they were a sh!t side...if they were a Premiership side they would be lower half of the table, probably fighting relegation. We never left first gear and seemed to be more focused on staying fresh for this weekend. We will definitely have to step up the defensive performance against Barca or they will mash us up lol.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: April 04, 2012, 04:15:36 PM »
Top 4 in Europe.................Blue is the Color!!!!!!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: April 04, 2012, 04:18:44 PM »
Can't say i'm happy with the performance today but i'll take the result.

Chelsea had more than enough chances to put that game to bed today lacked a killer instinct... And it could have easily gone wrong in then end. Nervy last 10 minutes of the game.

Have to be more clinical and professional like this and that level of performance not going to cut it against Barcelona.

Kalou is still an immense waste of break no matter what Di Matteo thinks. I does cringe anytime i see him get the ball. Cannot believe he get a full game sweat while Drogba waiting to come on since about the 70th minute.

Onto the semis. We could take Barca!

giggsy11

« Reply #2539 on: April 04, 2012, 06:07:51 PM »
Back from the game....apart from the nervous ending it was pretty straightforward. Benfica had a good few chances but on the whole they were a sh!t side...if they were a Premiership side they would be lower half of the table, probably fighting relegation. We never left first gear and seemed to be more focused on staying fresh for this weekend. We will definitely have to step up the defensive performance against Barca or they will mash us up lol.

You might want to watch the match on tv first after you watch it in person, before rushin tuh comment! To call a side shit  that played against you with ten men  is pretty short sighted of you. They kept the pressure on thru out the match and still had a chance in injury time. If Benfica had 11 men don't think you would be on here crowing/bleatin your usual one sided shit!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: April 05, 2012, 12:35:22 AM »

You might want to watch the match on tv first after you watch it in person, before rushin tuh comment! To call a side shit  that played against you with ten men  is pretty short sighted of you. They kept the pressure on thru out the match and still had a chance in injury time. If Benfica had 11 men don't think you would be on here crowing/bleatin your usual one sided shit!

if u say so, but my view was that:

they spent the whole game diving and arguing with the ref...from 10 minutes into the game I had told my pardna that there was no way they were gonna end the game wid 11 men.

they had obviously practiced set pieces but just didnt have the skill to execute

they could not defend at all (and the penalty they conceded looked like Ashley Cole had been hit by a truck, it was ridiculous)

more importantly, we have a game on saturday and another on monday, both must wins...we really didnt want to waste any energy last night. which is why we took of Terry and Mata. In Champions League it is not about beating teams 5-0 (unless you're Barca)...it is about getting through.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: April 05, 2012, 05:07:54 AM »
Shit team!
Youtube Channel

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: April 05, 2012, 07:31:54 AM »
Shit team!

WHICH ONE OF THE TEAMS IN THE QUARTERS YUH CALLING SHIT?? THE ONLY ENGLISH SIDE THAT WAS  IN THE QUARTERS AND SEMIS...OR THE TEAM THAT KNOCK OUT MAN Ure TO GET TO THE KNOCKOUT RoUNDS  :beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: April 05, 2012, 08:35:15 AM »
 :yapping:

:devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: April 05, 2012, 09:07:54 AM »

:bs:  men lining up and missing sitters. It could have easily been 5-0 at best 3-0. Don't come with they had a chance to score, Ramires miss 2 on the goal line, whatutalkinbout.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: April 05, 2012, 12:20:04 PM »
Benfica had a good few chances but on the whole they were a sh!t side...if they were a Premiership side they would be lower half of the table, probably fighting relegation.

That's horseshit.  Both games were keenly contested - and Benfica actually controlled decent portions of each game - They also got results home AND AWAY against EPL table toppers Man U who are over 20 points ahead of Chelsea in the league.

I doh usually like to get into the pointless league bragging conversations - but when I hear people describe the EPL proponents as highly delusional, statements like yours come to mind.  Imagine the two top EPL teams (by a subtantial margin) went crashing out of both the CL and the Europa league and the only EPL team left in the CL is grinding out victories.....but somehow their CL quarterfinal counterparts would be scraping relegation if there were in the EPL lol  :-\

There was a 3-season stretch where the EPL represented itself by far better in the CL than any other league, but that was 3 seasons ago - EPL worshippers sniff that like crack and still high 3 years later...In the last 4 seasons or so we seeing a ridiculously huge gap opening up in the Spanish league partly because of anti-competitive practices related to TV rights etc...It's not good for the league... but the football standard in Spain is still very good outside of the top two - but I suppose to the EPL men, Atl. Bilbao who beat Man U home and away, and are 11th in the liga table (were 5th at the time) would be battling relegation in the EPL too.  I really dunno what about the EPL makes fans of their teams so narrow-minded about football outside of England.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: April 05, 2012, 12:48:41 PM »
EPL actually getting worse in my opinion.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: April 05, 2012, 01:06:39 PM »
Benfica had a good few chances but on the whole they were a sh!t side...if they were a Premiership side they would be lower half of the table, probably fighting relegation.

That's horseshit.  Both games were keenly contested - and Benfica actually controlled decent portions of each game - They also got results home AND AWAY against EPL table toppers Man U who are over 20 points ahead of Chelsea in the league.

I doh usually like to get into the pointless league bragging conversations - but when I hear people describe the EPL proponents as highly delusional, statements like yours come to mind.  Imagine the two top EPL teams (by a subtantial margin) went crashing out of both the CL and the Europa league and the only EPL team left in the CL is grinding out victories.....but somehow their CL quarterfinal counterparts would be scraping relegation if there were in the EPL lol  :-\

There was a 3-season stretch where the EPL represented itself by far better in the CL than any other league, but that was 3 seasons ago - EPL worshippers sniff that like crack and still high 3 years later...In the last 4 seasons or so we seeing a ridiculously huge gap opening up in the Spanish league partly because of anti-competitive practices related to TV rights etc...It's not good for the league... but the football standard in Spain is still very good outside of the top two - but I suppose to the EPL men, Atl. Bilbao who beat Man U home and away, and are 11th in the liga table (were 5th at the time) would be battling relegation in the EPL too.  I really dunno what about the EPL makes fans of their teams so narrow-minded about football outside of England.

This is the only time I've ever seen you get 'heated' on here! CONGRATULATIONS!

Also, thank your lucky stars that you didn't listen to the Sky Sports commentary after the Chelsea-Benefica match.

Oh the PL better than La Liga, Real Madrid would have never scored over the 100 goals so far if they'd been playing in England, oh Chelsea is the only team left that can give Barcelona problems...*face palm*
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: April 05, 2012, 01:28:51 PM »
oh Chelsea is the only team left that can give Barcelona problems...*face palm*

LOL , i cant wait to see that match
Youtube Channel

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: April 05, 2012, 01:41:53 PM »
Barca will hit Chelsea 12
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

1]; } ?>