March 28, 2024, 10:38:41 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 624561 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #2880 on: May 22, 2012, 10:39:56 AM »
What do Chelsea fans feel about Anelka missing out on this trophy?

Outside with him, if he wanted one he shoulda score his penalty in 2009.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: May 22, 2012, 10:40:36 AM »
it really start here
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lNwDqJBJSY8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lNwDqJBJSY8</a>

Lefty, u trying to put water in my eye hoss?

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: May 22, 2012, 10:48:34 AM »

he miss out. buh say wha... is not like he doh have one

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: May 22, 2012, 10:59:59 AM »

he miss out. buh say wha... is not like he doh have one

I forget he ha one oui!  Well I eh feel so bad fuh him no more lol

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: May 22, 2012, 11:12:02 AM »
it really start here
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lNwDqJBJSY8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lNwDqJBJSY8</a>

Lefty, u trying to put water in my eye hoss?
not jus dat, d whole sequence of events deserving of tears hoss........especially as the Drogs gets to leave well and truly etched in Chelsea history as a hero ...my favorite player.... god be with him always ;D :cheers: :cheers:
I pity the fool....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: May 22, 2012, 11:29:58 AM »
coward football

I cyah think of anything more cowardly than being one of the top clubs in your country (and possibly even the world) and still feeling that you have to bribe officials to win your domestic league.

do a little reading and while  at it apply objective thinking if posible. in the google age there is no reason to live in ignorance.

No need, I was watching things as they unfolded.  I leave "google" and all those things to little youths of today that don't know how to go outside and play and get dirty.  Based on your poor use of grammar and punctuation the shoe may very well fit. As far as your call for "objectivity" goes, juventus were afforded as much of it as possible before they had points deducted and before they went down to Serie B......for trying to spend dirty money to somehow influence games. If you want to talk about "coward football" then talk about that.  Otherwise, ride out wit yuh ole talk and stfu.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: May 22, 2012, 03:00:56 PM »
Goodbye to Drogba... A true, true legend.

The big man for the occasion.

A big loss to the EPL and he will be sorely missed.

Italy and Juventus had the "divine ponytail", well Chelsea had the "divine perm".

They should retire his #11 number.

Long live the Drogs!!

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: May 22, 2012, 07:42:48 PM »
coward football

I cyah think of anything more cowardly than being one of the top clubs in your country (and possibly even the world) and still feeling that you have to bribe officials to win your domestic league.

do a little reading and while  at it apply objective thinking if posible. in the google age there is no reason to live in ignorance.

No need, I was watching things as they unfolded.  I leave "google" and all those things to little youths of today that don't know how to go outside and play and get dirty.  Based on your poor use of grammar and punctuation the shoe may very well fit. As far as your call for "objectivity" goes, juventus were afforded as much of it as possible before they had points deducted and before they went down to Serie B......for trying to spend dirty money to somehow influence games. If you want to talk about "coward football" then talk about that.  Otherwise, ride out wit yuh ole talk and stfu.

watch how things unfolded? unless you know about the personalities and cults involved in italian football then quite frankly you aint know shit. the investigation and trial was rushed and material was selectively entered as evidence. if u were so fascinated by calciopoli 1 did u follow calciopoli 2 where it was established that we were not in violation of the articles that we were said to have violated? did u know that if ALL the material was entered as evidence then the milan clubs would have gone down to serie C? did u know that juventus was subsequently cleared of impropriety and that moggi was acting on his own? the authorities of calcio be it the league/italian fa even the investigators and prosecuters are milan stooges and moratti and berlusconi's empires ensure that they can influence/corrupt and manipulate..
and they made sure to drag out calciopoli 2 guess why? so the statute of limitations would have expired so   as it stands the milan clubs cannot be prosecuted in light of the very damning evidence that has "emerged"

it actually makes for good reading...like a drama playing out..

at the end of the day, chelsea won on the scoreboard but for a team so expensively assembled they played like pussies for a good stretch of games...cowardice..
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:52:12 PM by mukumsplau »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: May 22, 2012, 08:48:49 PM »
coward football

watch how things unfolded? unless you know about the personalities and cults involved in italian football then quite frankly you aint know shit. the investigation and trial was rushed and material was selectively entered as evidence. if u were so fascinated by calciopoli 1 did u follow calciopoli 2 where it was established that we were not in violation of the articles that we were said to have violated? did u know that if ALL the material was entered as evidence then the milan clubs would have gone down to serie C? did u know that juventus was subsequently cleared of impropriety and that moggi was acting on his own? the authorities of calcio be it the league/italian fa even the investigators and prosecuters are milan stooges and moratti and berlusconi's empires ensure that they can influence/corrupt and manipulate..
and they made sure to drag out calciopoli 2 guess why? so the statute of limitations would have expired so   as it stands the milan clubs cannot be prosecuted in light of the very damning evidence that has "emerged"

at the end of the day, chelsea won on the scoreboard but for a team so expensively assembled they played like pussies for a good stretch of games...cowardice..

like I give a f**k that moggi "acted alone".  he acted on behalf of juventus while he was an official of juventus and the team benefitted from his actions.  Maybe yuh google it and find yuh morals on the internet, too but the fact that he could even make calls to the man selecting referees to matches speaks volumes of the practice in and of itself.   Just so you know, "watched it unfold" means, for YEARS I watched juventus get loads of favourable calls and when the shit hit the fan, I came to understand why.  A team as successful as this doesn't need help and whether he "acted alone" or not, it's a f**kin' cowwardly act. I guarantee you that no Chelsea official is going to lower football to those depths.  Maybe moggi thought his own players were too pussy to go out on the field and handle their own business themselves.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: May 22, 2012, 10:18:54 PM »
coward football

like I give a f**k that moggi "acted alone".  he acted on behalf of juventus while he was an official of juventus and the team benefitted from his actions.  Maybe yuh google it and find yuh morals on the internet, too but the fact that he could even make calls to the man selecting referees to matches speaks volumes of the practice in and of itself.   Just so you know, "watched it unfold" means, for YEARS I watched juventus get loads of favourable calls and when the shit hit the fan, I came to understand why.  A team as successful as this doesn't need help and whether he "acted alone" or not, it's a f**kin' cowwardly act. I guarantee you that no Chelsea official is going to lower football to those depths.  Maybe moggi thought his own players were too pussy to go out on the field and handle their own business themselves.

u aint even address the milan sides involvement...just as how you hanging moggi for the phone conversations they intercepted have a look at the ones they intercepted involving moratti...u hanging juve? hang ac milan when they were rightfully demoted to serie b rightfully for worse...they came  back up to serie a then were relegated on merit to serie b...the situation is rife in italian football

unfortunately the unholy alliances led by moratti successfully manipuated perception of juventus worldover...from italy to timbuktu...we will be seeking redress to the tune of 444mil euro..that hadda come out somebody pocket...right  now figc bamsee squeakin....they even invited us to sit at a 'peace table' with moratti..during and after the meeting we realised they still on shit and we would be proceeding to make those responsible cough up that 444mil

a lil excerpt..

Inter are alleged to have committed sporting fraud during Calciopoli by the same man who last week said Juventus had no chance of having their 2006 Scudetto handed back.

FIGC (Italian FA) chief investigator Stefano Palazzi believes Inter are responsible for having committed sporting fraud during the 2005-06 season which subsequently led to the football scandal in Italy.

Speaking to Ansa, Palazzi said: "Inter violated the article relative to sporting fraud with regards to the possibility of taking advantages in the standings."

His comments are based on what has emerged from the current Calciopoli 2 trial at the Tribunal of Naples where evidence shows former Inter directors had contact with referees and a number of other high-profile Italian football leaders between 2004 and 2006.

Transcripts from wire taps identified by the Tribunal of Naples showed Former Inter president Giacinto Facchetti had regular contact with former referee designators Paolo Bergamo and Pier Luigi Pairetto.

Palazzi also claimed Inter were "directly responsible for having secured an advantage in the league standings by conditioning the regular function of the referee sector."

ah tiyad an chelsea's knockout run was not the stuff of champions...i dont know why men cant knock dey side when it so obvious
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 10:21:37 PM by mukumsplau »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: May 22, 2012, 10:39:15 PM »
I don't need to "address the milan sides involvement" because you is not a milan fan comin' and talkin' out yuh arse on "my team" thread.  If you were, I would have done no different.  Plain and simple.  (then yuh woulda want to make meh look at juventus involvement) The fact remains, juventus (or an "independent" representative) committed an egregious act, from which the team benefitted and for which the team was punished. I doh need to know nutt'n else.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: May 23, 2012, 06:49:02 AM »

Italy and Juventus had the "divine ponytail", well Chelsea had the "divine perm".

Long live the Drogs!!

Yeah boy.............i doh like chelsea....but u cyah like football and dont like the Drogz...
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: May 24, 2012, 12:30:45 AM »
Adios boys  :salute: Definitely thought Bosingwa had a future at the club....

Chelsea set to release Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18185485

Chelsea are set to release both Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa when their contracts expire in the summer.

The club will announce their retained list later on Thursday and both names are likely to be omitted along with that of striker Didier Drogba.

The Ivorian has already announced that he will leave the club after eight years to seek a "new challenge".

Bosingwa had a one-year option on his contract at Stamford Bridge, but the club have opted not to take it up.

Kalou, an Ivory Coast international team-mate of Drogba, signed from Feyenoord in 2006 for a fee believed to be in the region of £8m.

The 26-year-old made more than 250 appearances, including a start in Chelsea's Champions League final victory against Bayern Munich on Saturday, and scored 60 goals for the Blues.

Bosingwa, 29, was signed by the club following his performances for Portugal during Euro 2008 after Luiz Felipe Scolari, his then national coach, took charge of the club.

The defender arrived from Porto for a fee of £16.2m, making 127 appearances during a four-year spell.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: May 24, 2012, 07:20:28 AM »

Long live the Drogs!!

Cosign...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: May 24, 2012, 08:45:15 AM »
Good riddance
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2895 on: May 24, 2012, 09:23:02 AM »
Ryan you really thought Bosingwa was staying? lol.  Is long time now he needed to ride in my opinion oui.  I and a bredrin always use to argue about him with me defending him only because Paolo eh able but truth be told Bosingwa isn't of much use, especially when a central midfielder like Ivanovic is more productive in attack while playing LB and is a much better defender.  I hope we get a good wing back for the position that can cross as replacement.  Kalou was always goin so thatnks an good luck to he.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: May 24, 2012, 09:29:45 AM »
Ryan you really thought Bosingwa was staying? lol.  Is long time now he needed to ride in my opinion oui.  I and a bredrin always use to argue about him with me defending him only because Paolo eh able but truth be told Bosingwa isn't of much use, especially when a central midfielder like Ivanovic is more productive in attack while playing LB and is a much better defender.  I hope we get a good wing back for the position that can cross as replacement.  Kalou was always goin so thatnks an good luck to he.

I hear Barca might overs Dani Alves... Allyuh should put in a bid. 

I seeing a massive bidding war between Chelsea and Man City this season. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: May 24, 2012, 09:34:23 AM »

I hear Barca might overs Dani Alves... Allyuh should put in a bid. 

I seeing a massive bidding war between Chelsea and Man City this season. 

Alves would be a dream!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: May 24, 2012, 05:05:32 PM »
The end of an era :'( :'( :'( :'( but my god what a player ah have to put this here

enjoy
Drogba
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/etKJm7i0K6I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/etKJm7i0K6I</a>
I pity the fool....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: May 24, 2012, 05:44:32 PM »
He scored a lot of headers and free kicks. I real glad for this guy. Many good, great players never won anything major. He won something and left on his terms and on good terms(Ihope) with Chelsea.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: May 24, 2012, 05:52:29 PM »

Long live the Drogs!!

haha at first glance I thought I saw "Diving Ponytail" and "Diving Perm" oui  :rotfl:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: May 24, 2012, 06:41:02 PM »

Long live the Drogs!!

haha at first glance I thought I saw "Diving Ponytail" and "Diving Perm" oui  :rotfl:

Big Up!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: May 24, 2012, 10:01:58 PM »
I eh go lie, I go rel miss the Drogba boy.  He was a drama queen but he wored his ass off for this team and almost always left it all out on the field and he is so highly revered in his country de man could run fuh de presidency tomorrow and win in a landslide.  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :salute:

I eh go miss either Kalou or Bosingwa.  all de bess in allyuh future endeavours, fellas.  :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: May 24, 2012, 10:55:46 PM »
well some here say Kenwyne is the new Drogba...so is a straight swap
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #2904 on: May 25, 2012, 05:23:33 AM »

Yuh rel wicked lol hahahahaha
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: May 25, 2012, 06:28:58 AM »

u is rel comedian oui :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I pity the fool....

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: May 27, 2012, 12:12:36 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DA8L95HfRrI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DA8L95HfRrI</a>

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #2907 on: May 28, 2012, 01:53:13 PM »
Hazard to Chelsea he just announce
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: May 28, 2012, 04:10:31 PM »

Boom bang  :beermug:

To be honest, I will have to go look him up on Youtube, I've never seen him play lol. I've been following him on Twitter recently though and he seems like an imps, so I wont believe it until the club announce it.

But who wouldn't want to play for the European Champions;D

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: May 28, 2012, 09:34:07 PM »

Boom bang  :beermug:

To be honest, I will have to go look him up on Youtube, I've never seen him play lol. I've been following him on Twitter recently though and he seems like an imps, so I wont believe it until the club announce it.

But who wouldn't want to play for the European Champions;D

He is a glory hunter and a wagonnist. and his lack of humility turned me off a great deal. but if its true that he comin, hell be a force on that wing, with mata in centre and ramires/marin and lampy and mikel in those defensive roles, midfield will be looking real sexy
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

1]; } ?>