March 29, 2024, 03:35:52 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 624611 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #2910 on: June 05, 2012, 07:05:52 PM »
Have to admit I haven't see much of Hazard, but he has been highly rated for a couple years well now.

Love the fact that he can operate on the left as well as in attacking mid, it gives Mata the option to move central where he is most effective and swap with Hazard in games. Also gives Chelsea some younger legs in midfield and Lampard can be phased out as I doubt he has another full season at peak form left in him.

Of course my only issue is his conduct in the press. With all the talk he talk, he set himself up big time. If he gets off to a slow start the press will have a field day with him ready to call him the latest overpriced money hungry flop in football. The whole time I wondering why this Hazard doh hush he cyaw.

Now all Chelsea needs to do is get Hulk to play on the right side of Torres with the option to move central if Torres still cant get his act together. Then a Van Der Wiel or Dani Alves for the right back spot and they will be back in title contention where they belong..

Oh...

And the little matter of the coach needs to be sorted out.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: June 06, 2012, 08:29:15 AM »
Omar you rate Hulk? 

He getting alot of press but the jury still out on that fella for me... I not seeing the hype. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: June 06, 2012, 10:57:18 AM »
Omar you rate Hulk? 

He getting alot of press but the jury still out on that fella for me... I not seeing the hype. 

I rate Hulk alot from what i've seen of him..

Very direct player, very strong on the ball and technically very, very good...

I think he's exactly what Chelsea needs for that right side where Sturridge has been makeshifting this last season, he can play in tandem with Torres like how he played with Falcao season before. He can also operate up front as the target striker if Torres doesn't catch himself next season. Plenty upside if this deal happens.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: June 06, 2012, 06:43:25 PM »
Omar you rate Hulk? 

I rate Hulk alot from what i've seen of him..

Very direct player, very strong on the ball and technically very, very good...

I think he's exactly what Chelsea needs for that right side where Sturridge has been makeshifting this last season, he can play in tandem with Torres like how he played with Falcao season before. He can also operate up front as the target striker if Torres doesn't catch himself next season. Plenty upside if this deal happens.

that right there is a crucial element of this thing....and if torres return to the player of old....jeezann ages...hulk is a beast...torres will get alot of help playing with hulk in that forward line..defenders wouldnt know what to do wit deyself

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: June 11, 2012, 07:00:25 AM »
RDM to be named manager later in the week......back to work, Chelsea!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: June 13, 2012, 10:43:37 AM »
RDM to be named manager later in the week......back to work, Chelsea!

its official with a 2yr contract

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: June 13, 2012, 11:05:04 AM »
wonder he have "attractive" football in him.........given how badly RA wanted to change Chelsea style of play he might be able to pull an ancelotti which was d best of both worlds stingy pragmatic defense meets marauding flowing attack
I pity the fool....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: June 13, 2012, 11:16:20 AM »
wonder he have "attractive" football in him.........given how badly RA wanted to change Chelsea style of play he might be able to pull an ancelotti which was d best of both worlds stingy pragmatic defense meets marauding flowing attack

naaaahhhh, dize a transition that eh go come overnight, it have to be a combination of they style change coming up within the youth system along with the types of players (and coaches) they bring in, especially in the senior team(s)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: June 13, 2012, 11:43:01 AM »

naaaahhhh, dize a transition that eh go come overnight, it have to be a combination of they style change coming up within the youth system along with the types of players (and coaches) they bring in, especially in the senior team(s)

yeah but remember Ancelotti an dem did what they did with a "Mourinho side", a mean dem fellas won't no labourers and were certainly capable of what they did that year....but it wasn't in d team DNA per say, it was "instilled" highest scoring record to boot

I am still of the humble view dat roman did f**k up ah good ting
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 11:44:47 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: June 13, 2012, 11:50:13 AM »

yeah but remember Ancelotti an dem did what they did with a "Mourinho side", a mean dem fellas won't no labourers and were certainly capable of what they did that year....but it wasn't in d team DNA per say, it was "instilled" highest scoring record to boot

Yeah, yuh have a good point dey.  Oh shit!  Yuh have TWO ("I am still of the humble view dat roman did f**k up ah good ting") good points!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: June 14, 2012, 11:19:36 AM »

I agree with yuh.  I feel with the right coach he could get it out of them like Ancelloti did.  RVB probably could have done it if his man management style was better.  Plus look at the players we bringing in or chasing.  Hazad, Marin, Hulk, Van Derwheil.  Then combine that with Mata, Torres, Ramires, etc.  If we get all those players we will more than have the pieces to play an attacking brand while defensively being good.  RA like to meddle to damn much but at least I am glad to see he did the right thing and give RDM a chance.   Despite the style he employed he garnered 2 trophies in what looked to be a totally lost season so he earned himself a chance IMO

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: June 14, 2012, 11:42:45 AM »

I agree with yuh.  I feel with the right coach he could get it out of them like Ancelloti did.  RVB probably could have done it if his man management style was better.  Plus look at the players we bringing in or chasing.  Hazad, Marin, Hulk, Van Derwheil.  Then combine that with Mata, Torres, Ramires, etc.  If we get all those players we will more than have the pieces to play an attacking brand while defensively being good.  RA like to meddle to damn much but at least I am glad to see he did the right thing and give RDM a chance.   Despite the style he employed he garnered 2 trophies in what looked to be a totally lost season so he earned himself a chance IMO

Roman like a double edge sword....we glad he does rel spend he money and doh back-squeeze like a jew but he does use it as a permission slip to overstep his expertise....he is really a hammer and a sickle!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: June 21, 2012, 07:23:25 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qf0I-3-OHMA&amp;feature=relmfu" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qf0I-3-OHMA&amp;feature=relmfu</a>

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: June 29, 2012, 10:19:06 AM »
..Delta and Chelsea Football Club Strike Sponsorship Deal
Delta becomes "Official Airline Partner of Chelsea FC"

LONDON, June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Air Lines (DAL) has made its first signing of a UK soccer club by striking a multi-year deal to become Chelsea Football Club's official airline sponsor.  The deal brings together two major international brands: Delta, a leading global airline; and Chelsea FC, the champions of Europe.  The partnership will commence in July 2012.

Delta will be exclusively designated as the "Official Airline Partner of Chelsea FC" and the agreement will give Delta numerous benefits including: LED exposure at each home game and exposure on the Chelsea FC website.  The Delta logo will also be included on media backboards for interviews conducted at Chelsea's stadium around Premier League home matches.

Additionally, Delta will benefit from entitlement space at Stamford Bridge's Millennium Hotel, enabling the airline to entertain guests at Chelsea's home in a Delta-branded environment.

Delta is synonymous with sport in the United States where the airline is the official airline sponsor of leading U.S. sports teams including baseball's New York Yankees, hockey's Los Angeles Kings and American football's Minnesota Vikings. This summer, Delta will welcome the Chelsea FC team as they tour the United States.  In July, they will play the French team, Paris Saint-Germain, at the new Yankee Stadium, which is also sponsored by Delta. 

"We're delighted to sponsor Chelsea FC, a top-flight London club with a fan base of millions throughout Delta's worldwide network," said Perry Cantarutti, Delta's senior vice-president for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. "Partnering with a leading club in the English Premier League is an exciting way to strengthen our brand both in the UK and around the world while a tie-in with Delta will help build Chelsea's brand in the U.S."

This year's winner of the Champions League and The FA Cup, Chelsea FC is one of the best-supported clubs worldwide and allows Delta to reach an international audience of more than one billion.

"It is a fantastic opportunity for Chelsea Football Club to partner ourselves with Delta Air Lines, an industry leader in aviation," said Chelsea FC Chief Executive Ron Gourlay. "Their passion for innovation and first-class service around the world make them a perfect match for us and we look forward to working together as we continue to develop the Chelsea name across the globe."

To celebrate the Delta-Chelsea FC partnership and help kick off the team's U.S. tour, customers can visit Delta's Facebook page to vote for a U.S. city to host a fare promotion from the United States to London this summer. Visit Facebook.com/Delta to vote.

Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. During the past year, Delta was named domestic "Airline of the Year" by the readers of Travel Weekly magazine, was named the "Top Tech-Friendly U.S. Airline" by PCWorld magazine for its innovation in technology and won the Business Travel News Annual Airline Survey. With an industry-leading global network, Delta and the Delta Connection carriers offer service to nearly 350 destinations in 65 countries on six continents. Headquartered in Atlanta, Delta employs 80,000 employees worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 700 aircraft.

A founding member of the SkyTeam global alliance, Delta participates in the industry's leading trans-Atlantic joint venture with Air France-KLM and Alitalia. Including its worldwide alliance partners, Delta offers customers more than 13,000 daily flights, with hubs in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis-St. Paul, New York-LaGuardia, New York-JFK, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Salt Lake City and Tokyo-Narita. The airline's service includes the SkyMiles frequent flier program, a world-class airline loyalty program; the award-winning BusinessElite service; and more than 50 Delta Sky Clubs in airports worldwide. Delta is investing more than $3 billion through 2013 in airport facilities and global products, services and technology to enhance the customer experience in the air and on the ground. Customers can check in for flights, print boarding passes, check bags and review flight status at delta.com.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: July 07, 2012, 11:27:09 AM »
Salomon Kalou joins former French champions Lille

Ivory Coast forward Salomon Kalou has joined French side Lille on a four-year deal.

The 26-year-old was available on a free transfer after seeing out his contract with Chelsea last month.

Kalou ended his Chelsea career on a high when winning the European Champions League in his final match.

"Lille is an ambitious club," Kalou told the club website. "From what I have already learned, Lille has nothing to envy the top clubs of Europe."

Kalou joined Chelsea in 2006 and won both the Champions League and FA Cup in his final season with the club.

The former Feyenoord star also won the league title during his time with the English club.

Lille, who won the French league and cup double in 2011, are strengthening following the sale of Eden Hazard to Kalou's old club Chelsea and the return of Joe Cole to Liverpool.

Having finished third last season, the club will once again be playing Champions League football in the new season.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2925 on: July 07, 2012, 08:09:52 PM »

Ivory Coast forward Salomon Kalou has joined French side Lille on a four-year deal.

The 26-year-old was available on a free transfer after seeing out his contract with Chelsea last month.

Kalou ended his Chelsea career on a high when winning the European Champions League in his final match.

"Lille is an ambitious club," Kalou told the club website. "From what I have already learned, Lille has nothing to envy the top clubs of Europe."

Kalou joined Chelsea in 2006 and won both the Champions League and FA Cup in his final season with the club.

The former Feyenoord star also won the league title during his time with the English club.

Lille, who won the French league and cup double in 2011, are strengthening following the sale of Eden Hazard to Kalou's old club Chelsea and the return of Joe Cole to Liverpool.

Having finished third last season, the club will once again be playing Champions League football in the new season.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: July 11, 2012, 04:48:50 PM »

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Which door?!  He was gettin' release in Waterloo Station.

truetrini

Chelsea Press Conference/Practice today
« Reply #2927 on: July 27, 2012, 08:40:14 PM »

A Man ask Torres if he feel he deserved a Champions League Medal...lol  Jes kicksing.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 08:49:24 PM by truetrini SC »

truetrini

Re: Chelsea Press Conference/Practice today
« Reply #2928 on: July 27, 2012, 08:46:15 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2929 on: July 27, 2012, 08:47:17 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2930 on: July 27, 2012, 08:47:48 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2931 on: July 27, 2012, 08:48:08 PM »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: July 27, 2012, 11:53:24 PM »
 :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: July 28, 2012, 06:19:58 AM »
Ah find Torres looking like Bruno.  :devil:

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

truetrini

« Reply #2934 on: July 28, 2012, 11:25:12 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2935 on: July 28, 2012, 11:26:39 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2936 on: July 28, 2012, 11:30:51 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2937 on: July 28, 2012, 11:31:17 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2938 on: July 28, 2012, 11:31:39 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2939 on: July 28, 2012, 11:32:02 PM »

1]; } ?>