April 29, 2024, 08:05:34 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 632576 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #3030 on: October 08, 2012, 10:07:49 AM »
On another note I have to say Robbie di Matteo has gone about his job well. You can see he is managing to do what avb wanted to do more efficiently because he holds a relationship with his players . Frank Lampard is not a guaranteed starter at 34 but more someone who is used when we can utilize his best and he understands that. Youngsters like Bertrand and oriol romeu are slowly being blooded in....I even believe in preseason our young Belgians lukaku and de bruyne got enough playing time to make an impression for the future (Robbie told them its best to get games under ur belt on loan and they took it on the chin and both look forward to next year)
It's not the finished article yet but when you figure that with the bright starts that Oscar hazard and mata are having and we still have the exciting Marin and Moses  and sturridge to step in as wingers/forwards (which we craved for a while since duff n robben) Chelsea has all te tools to mix it up and play intricately through the middle or I utilize the wings . And while El Niņo isn't back to his best 4 prem goals so far I believe has him top of te scoring charts in the early days or thereabouts ---long season to come so let's just hope he sustains a decent rate at this pace and he could very well end up with 20

You are absolutely correct.  AVB really needed (or might even STILL need to) work on his man-management skills as his handling of Anelka's and Alex' situations, to me, was downright foul.  Lukaku was starting to cry and moan too much about playing time for my liking.  RDM, obviously doused that fire before Lukaku got on the wrong side of the Chelsea fans.  I look forward to what the finished product may turn out to be in a couple years from now. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: October 08, 2012, 12:00:50 PM »
On another note I have to say Robbie di Matteo has gone about his job well. You can see he is managing to do what avb wanted to do more efficiently because he holds a relationship with his players . Frank Lampard is not a guaranteed starter at 34 but more someone who is used when we can utilize his best and he understands that. Youngsters like Bertrand and oriol romeu are slowly being blooded in....I even believe in preseason our young Belgians lukaku and de bruyne got enough playing time to make an impression for the future (Robbie told them its best to get games under ur belt on loan and they took it on the chin and both look forward to next year)
It's not the finished article yet but when you figure that with the bright starts that Oscar hazard and mata are having and we still have the exciting Marin and Moses  and sturridge to step in as wingers/forwards (which we craved for a while since duff n robben) Chelsea has all te tools to mix it up and play intricately through the middle or I utilize the wings . And while El Niņo isn't back to his best 4 prem goals so far I believe has him top of te scoring charts in the early days or thereabouts ---long season to come so let's just hope he sustains a decent rate at this pace and he could very well end up with 20

You are absolutely correct.  AVB really needed (or might even STILL need to) work on his man-management skills as his handling of Anelka's and Alex' situations, to me, was downright foul.  Lukaku was starting to cry and moan too much about playing time for my liking.  RDM, obviously doused that fire before Lukaku got on the wrong side of the Chelsea fans.  I look forward to what the finished product may turn out to be in a couple years from now. 

While its been a great start to the season, and I'm impressed with the way Di Matteo is going about his job (man management, squad rotation, handling of the press etc), it is way too early to make any kinda proclamations.

Firstly, lets understand the fixture list has been kind to Chelsea to start the season. The upcoming stretch of games will provide a much better gauge as to Chelsea's mettle and title credentials.

The easy games have masked some glaring squad deficiencies imo. Firstly, I was totally in disagreement with letting Essien go to Real Madrid. Ideally he should be rotating and competing directly with Mikel for the defensive midfield spot. If Mikel is injured, loses form or makes mistakes (2nd goal given up to Juventus), there is no viable alternative to keep him on his toes. Only Romeu, but he is a different breed of DM and does not provide the physical presence in the middle.

Also, was totally in disagreement with letting Lukaku out on loan to West Brom. For a top 4 side, need at least 3-4 strikers capable of coming in and performing throughout the season. Lukaku also gives a physical outlet and an option to change the style of play in different types of games when Chelsea needs to knuckle down. Right now with Sturridge injured, Torres is the only striker option and already there is talk about fatigue and we only just got to October. We don't even have a midfielder that can fill in for striker if need be.

I happy so far, but wary and waiting to see how we handle the tough games.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: October 08, 2012, 02:11:54 PM »

Lukaku also gives a physical outlet and an option to change the style of play in different types of games when Chelsea needs to knuckle down.

this right concerns me most Torres ent showing up in d box nearly as much as he should already.....what will happen if we can't "tikki takka" we way through a defense ..........even with the new style chelsea tryin to adopt we need a battering ram for those tough times when yuh cyah dance yuh way through.

Firstly, I was totally in disagreement with letting Essien go to Real Madrid. Ideally he should be rotating and competing directly with Mikel for the defensive midfield spot. If Mikel is injured, loses form or makes mistakes (2nd goal given up to Juventus), there is no viable alternative to keep him on his toes. Only Romeu, but he is a different breed of DM and does not provide the physical presence in the middle.

have to agree with this as well.
I pity the fool....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3033 on: October 08, 2012, 02:38:04 PM »

your incessant drone about people's so-called inability to "...read for understanding..." has long since been old, over-used and boring, chica.  So is your inability to get your facts right the first time.  for a (alleged) man that talks as much as you do and how much smarter than everybody else you purport yourself to be, it is comical to see how wrong you are so many times.  You are nothing new, though.  There are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people out there that feel they are good at giving advice while very poor at following it themselves.  Maybe it is you that should "read for understanding" and stfu until yuh get shit correct.     

Physician you might want to heal yourself with that "stfu until yuh get shit correct" talk. For one thing I began by saying I haven't been following the case closely. For a another another pass anything off as "Gospel" truth. If you wish to respond in a jackass Amana to something which you don't know the facts on who's fault is that? Finally as far as reading for understanding, I never gave my personal opinion as to what Suarez meant or was thinking when he said what he said to Evra. Might help you to take your Midol and calm down a bit before rushing to post.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 02:39:38 PM by Bakes »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: October 08, 2012, 03:54:08 PM »

your incessant drone about people's so-called inability to "...read for understanding..." has long since been old, over-used and boring, chica.  So is your inability to get your facts right the first time.  for a (alleged) man that talks as much as you do and how much smarter than everybody else you purport yourself to be, it is comical to see how wrong you are so many times.  You are nothing new, though.  There are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people out there that feel they are good at giving advice while very poor at following it themselves.  Maybe it is you that should "read for understanding" and stfu until yuh get shit correct.     

Physician you might want to heal yourself with that "stfu until yuh get shit correct" talk. For one thing I began by saying I haven't been following the case closely. For a another another pass anything off as "Gospel" truth. If you wish to respond in a jackass Amana to something which you don't know the facts on who's fault is that? Finally as far as reading for understanding, I never gave my personal opinion as to what Suarez meant or was thinking when he said what he said to Evra. Might help you to take your Midol and calm down a bit before rushing to post.

I couldn't care less that I didn't "know" the facts surrounding Ashley Cole's involvement in the matter, Ashley Cole never has been the issue for me in this incident.  You are the jackass that decided to post and make him an issue without knowing the facts yourself.....true to your idiotic form.  I simply took your jackass post to show your dumb ass that even if it went how you say it went, it doesn't compare to how liverpool handled the suarez case.  You tried to subtly downplay suarez' attempt at his own defense as being better than John Terry's by saying "... Suarez never lie and deny what he say... just that he meant no offense..."  as if there really was/is a difference between the two idiots.  The entire liverpool organization came out in shameful defense of suarez, lookin' like a bunch of fools.....and you now lookin' like a bigger one comin' here talkin' more crap as suarez continues to be a jackass on the field. 
Yuh finally (seem to) have gotten over yuh Torres tabanca and now yuh want to bring up (as you rightly admitted) old, irrelevant shit.  Yuh eh see is YOU is de one need to go in yuh muddah c**t room and take some ah she midol?  Yuh seem to be wearin' all she other clothing, so doh stop dey, take she medicine, too.   

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: October 08, 2012, 04:12:51 PM »
get ah room :P
I pity the fool....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: October 08, 2012, 04:29:29 PM »
get ah room :P

Ha ha!  Never dat!

Lukaku also gives a physical outlet and an option to change the style of play in different types of games when Chelsea needs to knuckle down.

this right concerns me most Torres ent showing up in d box nearly as much as he should already.....what will happen if we can't "tikki takka" we way through a defense ..........even with the new style chelsea tryin to adopt we need a battering ram for those tough times when yuh cyah dance yuh way through.

Maybe the coach feels Moses will be that player for now....he isn't your basic battering ram type of player but he isn't afraid to take on defenders more directly than the "tikki-takka" style we seem to be trying to adopt.  Lukaku IS a very strong, phsical player so let's see how he does while he is out on loan....besides, Sturridge comin' back next week.

Firstly, I was totally in disagreement with letting Essien go to Real Madrid. Ideally he should be rotating and competing directly with Mikel for the defensive midfield spot. If Mikel is injured, loses form or makes mistakes (2nd goal given up to Juventus), there is no viable alternative to keep him on his toes. Only Romeu, but he is a different breed of DM and does not provide the physical presence in the middle.

have to agree with this as well.

I not too worried about Essien leaving....I think he has been too injury-prone (not his fault) to expect any consistency out of him....I wonder if the harsh physicality of the English league might just be too much for him.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: October 28, 2012, 11:22:25 AM »
Steups.
Stupid red card.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: October 28, 2012, 11:25:36 AM »
WTF???!!!!

Ref tiefin. Time to switch to the NFL, or F1
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 11:36:21 AM by Bitter »
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: October 28, 2012, 11:26:04 AM »
Wow... harsh call.

Blame David Moyes.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: October 28, 2012, 11:27:27 AM »
steups game spoil
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: October 28, 2012, 11:27:32 AM »
WTF???!!!!

Ref tiefin. Time to switch to the NFL, of F1

The FA (Ferguson Association) is working well I see.

Trust me Chelsea fans. As a Liverpool fan, I feel your pain.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: October 28, 2012, 11:28:21 AM »
Injustice for Chelsea
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: October 28, 2012, 11:31:55 AM »
The irony is that Tyler just mentioned that Torres was about to get subbed. It looks like the ref was trying to expedite matters in a way

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: October 28, 2012, 11:32:36 AM »
The farce continues.

3-2 Utd.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3045 on: October 28, 2012, 11:34:08 AM »
I will repeat what I said a few weeks ago: "... DieHard, Giggsy, like johnny evans is allyuh secret weapon wit de officials boy.  Anytime I see an opposing player on the wrong end of a poor refereeing decision involving a card...johnny evans always seem to be in de mix.  .  But so it goes. ..."  3-2 united. game done. 

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: October 28, 2012, 11:36:51 AM »
Only the last red look bad on replay, first red was legit. Last Goal was offside but Czech block the linesman view. What about all the bad calls we had against Chelsea? Suddenly is a sin now?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: October 28, 2012, 11:50:27 AM »
Only the last red look bad on replay, first red was legit. Last Goal was offside but Czech block the linesman view. What about all the bad calls we had against Chelsea? Suddenly is a sin now?

You really want to restart that discussion again, horse?!  After it has been well established and is very well known that manu gets MORE than their fair share of bad calls go in their favor against just about every team in the league. 

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: October 28, 2012, 11:53:37 AM »
No ill stay quiet. I'm sensing the backlash of this game coming in.
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #3049 on: October 28, 2012, 11:55:00 AM »
Fork Chelski!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: October 28, 2012, 11:58:19 AM »

giggsy11

« Reply #3051 on: October 28, 2012, 11:59:17 AM »

Dread, doh study dem and dey convinient memory! Fork Chelski!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: October 28, 2012, 12:01:13 PM »
steups nonsense on d second call I'll give dem d first Ivan try to get out d way but rules are rules ..............ref spoil dat with d torres sendin off
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: October 28, 2012, 12:09:37 PM »
I will admit the ref make a brave call. He have balls of steal.

So basically alyuh Chelsea men saying the ref and linesman get paid off. But to be fair to the linesman, it had no way he could of seen if Hernandez was offside.
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: October 28, 2012, 12:24:32 PM »

So basically alyuh Chelsea men saying the ref and linesman get paid off. But to be fair to the linesman, it had no way he could of seen if Hernandez was offside.

How could the linesman NOT have seen hernandez was offside, he was in line with (if not behind) the damned GK. Any more offside and he woulda be a ball boy.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #3055 on: October 28, 2012, 12:26:32 PM »

How could the linesman NOT have seen hernandez was offside, he was in line with (if not behind) the damned GK. Any more offside and he woulda be a ball boy.

Find a screen cap or video and you would see. Straight on he could not have seen if Hernandez was inline, cause yuh goalie was infront of hernandez when he made the run back
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: October 28, 2012, 12:33:32 PM »
If I wrong I go eat my foot
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: October 28, 2012, 12:35:05 PM »

Find a screen cap or video and you would see. Straight on he could not have seen if Hernandez was inline, cause yuh goalie was infront of hernandez when he made the run back

DieHard, if a man is offside because there are no defenders between him and the GK, then what is he if he is the last man back to be in line with the GK? He could only be offside.  Just because the GK block the official view (may have) doh mean he cyah figure it out.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: October 28, 2012, 12:41:03 PM »
Mark Clattenburg. What a tw@t.

Very encouraging performance by us today, after going down 2-0. We obviously didn't deserve to lose but at least we've only fallen into...first place. The atmosphere on Wednesday will be immense.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: October 28, 2012, 12:44:04 PM »
I am only the messenger

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson:

"The decision the referee has to make is whether
the striker has chosen to go down. He was
through on goal - I don't know why he has gone
down. I think it's his own fault.
"It's been 10 years since we have won down
here. We had a good record until Jose
[Mourinho] came along and spoiled the party.
"We've never got breaks down here and had
some terrible decisions against us in the last few
years. But today we have got a little break for
the goal - Chicharito may have been offside."

Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted that Jonny Evans
probably did catch a bit of Fernando Torres as
the Chelsea striker attempted to skip by him.
But the Manchester United manager says that
Torres only has himself to blame for his red
card.
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>