April 15, 2024, 10:36:44 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 627612 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #3180 on: December 03, 2012, 02:02:07 PM »

I am sure I read somewhere recently he has spent £78,000,000 per year since he took over.  More than 5 times the amount most clubs spend per year.  Chelsea were really a no mark club before his money and will revert after.

I likened the club to Leeds and said the same thing on this website years ago and was argued into the ground by the diehards.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: December 03, 2012, 02:04:07 PM »
Leeds was such a bomb squad back in the day.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: December 03, 2012, 02:06:06 PM »
hahaha Chelsea fans...

www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

giggsy11

« Reply #3183 on: December 03, 2012, 02:18:35 PM »
The club has turned into a laughing stock! As a footbal fan ah shame fuh allyuh, as a hator, ah lovin it! ;D

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: December 03, 2012, 03:34:13 PM »
all dis shit to try and stoke torres into firing........ steups..........I knew Torres was a bad idea from d outset Roman have money but no brainz hell ancellotti should still be coach.......... steups
I pity the fool....

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: December 05, 2012, 04:00:53 PM »

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: December 05, 2012, 04:06:37 PM »

Ummm whats ur point here??? He did sign for the champion's league winner. New champions haven't been crowned yet  ???

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: December 05, 2012, 04:19:04 PM »

Ummm whats ur point here??? He did sign for the champion's league winner. New champions haven't been crowned yet  ???

He's showing he following the best team and best players on Twitter.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline chelsealife

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: December 05, 2012, 04:22:24 PM »

Hadda be cuz to go back to look for this from since May 28th means he either really bored or in love with Chelsea and Hazard  :D

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: December 05, 2012, 04:23:50 PM »

Hadda be cuz to go back to look for this from since May 28th means he either really bored or in love with Chelsea and Hazard  :D

HA! yuh wish..it was making the rounds on social media

shit club.

Offline chelsealife

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: December 05, 2012, 04:27:17 PM »

HA! yuh wish..it was making the rounds on social media

shit club  :bs:.
So u say, and the shit club never literally bought league matches and refs. We actually won games.  ;D

Offline Raul

• Full Warrior
  • ¡Hala Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: December 05, 2012, 05:46:14 PM »
hahaha Chelsea fans...

What's "hieght"?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: December 05, 2012, 05:56:05 PM »
Europa league? Karma is a bitch eh.
Youtube Channel

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: December 05, 2012, 06:10:23 PM »
Seriously not Rafa fault. After all he won his CL game and won it big. The truth is Chelski was in this position before Rafa.
Amazing that Chelski fans using Rafa as a scapegoat, when the blame should lay squarely on the shoulders of the owner
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: December 05, 2012, 07:32:50 PM »
Chelsea use up a decade (and then some) full a horseshoes wit dat CL "victory" last season.

Dem and dey fans have some serious salt to suck fuh years to come.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #3195 on: December 05, 2012, 08:50:52 PM »
chelsea...champions league defending champions....playing in the europa cup.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: December 05, 2012, 08:53:18 PM »
Hahahaha!
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: December 05, 2012, 08:57:21 PM »
Seriously not Rafa fault. After all he won his CL game and won it big. The truth is Chelski was in this position before Rafa.
Amazing that Chelski fans using Rafa as a scapegoat, when the blame should lay squarely on the shoulders of the owner

Who using Rafa as a scapegoat? We play/ing crap. We do not want Rafa as manager plain and simple.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: December 05, 2012, 10:28:59 PM »
I remember ah certain man was throwing that n our face last season....Like you said. Karma is a BITCH!!! HAHAHAHA

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: December 05, 2012, 11:46:38 PM »
Dat 2-2 draw against Juventus (for me) was the game dat kill we off in the group....We was in complete control of that game and we never look like taking control of the group ever since.  Oh well.....we go suck we salt fuh now.....but we go have men bawlin' like babies soon enough!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: December 06, 2012, 07:26:25 AM »
Despite being out of the Champions league, I really liked the brand on display yesterday and the passion of the players. There are trophies to be won. I hope they keep Moses in the starting lineup.

Offline chelsealife

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: December 06, 2012, 07:34:12 AM »
Despite being out of the Champions league, I really liked the brand on display yesterday and the passion of the players. There are trophies to be won. I hope they keep Moses in the starting lineup.
Next should be Marin getting his chance but Moses is quite a player

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #3202 on: December 06, 2012, 07:38:23 AM »
I remember ah certain man was throwing that n our face last season....Like you said. Karma is a BITCH!!! HAHAHAHA

he quiet like church mouse now
Youtube Channel

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: December 06, 2012, 08:12:13 AM »
Why are Man U fans even talking here? Their trophyless team couldn't even qualify from a much weaker CL group last year. We couldn't hear them all last year and now they find a voice lol.

As Mango Chow said, the killer was that 2nd goal conceded in the game against Juventus (gawd boy Obi Mikel yuh kill we), because this was always going to be a difficult group. Shaktar Donetsk is playing world class football and then there is Juventus.

The sourness with this group is that there was a tap up side in the Nords, so it was a straight 3 way fight. 10 pts is normally enough to qualify from a CL group but not this rounds.

I not shame.

I would be more ashamed if we couldn't qualify from a CL group that included Benfica, Basle and Otalelul Gulati. That is pathetic.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: December 06, 2012, 10:01:53 AM »
Why are Man U fans even talking here? Their trophyless team couldn't even qualify from a much weaker CL group last year. We couldn't hear them all last year and now they find a voice lol.

As Mango Chow said, the killer was that 2nd goal conceded in the game against Juventus (gawd boy Obi Mikel yuh kill we), because this was always going to be a difficult group. Shaktar Donetsk is playing world class football and then there is Juventus.

The sourness with this group is that there was a tap up side in the Nords, so it was a straight 3 way fight. 10 pts is normally enough to qualify from a CL group but not this rounds.

I not shame.

I would be more ashamed if we couldn't qualify from a CL group that included Benfica, Basle and Otalelul Gulati. That is pathetic.

Dinho why most man pelting some cuff, is because after the opening game some Chelski supporters come on the site saying "Juventus is one shit side & SerieA  dis and dat." They talk they talk and now look what happen.  No consideration for the fact that Italian teams always struggle with the opening of CL, because the SerieA season sometimes has not even started, or their teams play one league game.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: December 06, 2012, 10:07:05 AM »

I not shame.

Dinho why most man pelting some cuff, is because after the opening game some Chelski supporters come on the site saying "Juventus is one shit side & SerieA  dis and dat." They talk they talk and now look what happen.  No consideration for the fact that Italian teams always struggle with the opening of CL, because the SerieA season sometimes has not even started, or their teams play one league game.

is "some" Chelsea fans yuh say dey dat call Juventus a shit side, Observer?!   I seem to really only recall ONE.....but I will stand correckted if yuh correck meh.   

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: December 06, 2012, 10:17:41 AM »

I not shame.

go back in hole nah  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: December 06, 2012, 10:17:46 AM »

I not shame.

is "some" Chelsea fans yuh say dey dat call Juventus a shit side, Observer?!   I seem to really only recall ONE.....but I will stand correckted if yuh correck meh.   

Chow I really did not go through all the threads, I just going off memory. So if you say is one, then is one. Then again you have to expect rival fans will always buss some picong on a day like yesterday.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: December 06, 2012, 10:22:59 AM »

I not shame.

Benfica and Basle was a strong team for our B side that Fergie play the ass with last season ;D...What yuh should do now is free up your Thursdays for Europa Thursday games. It's a respectable competition that you should not be ashamed off.  ;D

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: December 06, 2012, 10:27:48 AM »

I not shame.

Chow I really did not go through all the threads, I just going off memory. So if you say is one, then is one. Then again you have to expect rival fans will always buss some picong on a day like yesterday.

I agree, we go talk we shit.....but oh gawsh man!  Make sure yuh get yuh numbers right when yuh levellin' dem outrageous accusations nuh?  I eh want de ress ah Chelsea fans to be gettin' no bad name of ah....one or two....bad apples.    Nex' ting, people go start comparin' we to de  manu and liverpool fans it have on here.   :devil: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>