April 27, 2024, 05:39:11 AM

Author Topic: U-17 Tournament  (Read 14590 times)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
Re: U-17 Tournament
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2008, 07:28:59 PM »
so absolutely none of u guys know the other scores from today?

T&T through, thats all that matters. Tell Jack Warner that next time T&T hosting a tournament to set up a website and have a man at every game with a portable PC (most phones these days have internet connectivity) that they can use to send scores to the web. Move with the times.
As usual you know Jamaica won. By how many goals the Trinis won't say. ;D
jjbrown

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
  • Allez Le Rouge et Bleu!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2008, 07:34:18 PM »
my prediction was Jamaica vs. Trinidad & Tobago and Haiti vs. Cuba in the semifinals

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2008, 08:04:37 PM »
so absolutely none of u guys know the other scores from today?

Haiti vs St-Vincent 6-0
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2008, 08:05:37 PM »
Damn their backwards. Still cant hear the score.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2008, 08:21:20 PM »
Congrats to the yuteman Britto. Please don't use the DB analogy  for Britto.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2008, 09:05:30 PM »
Damn their backwards. Still cant hear the score.
Don't worry, Lionpaw. Even without the score being posted. Jamaica won. No if nor but about it.
So the semi-final matchups will definately be:

Cuba    vs    Haiti

Jamaica  vs   T&T

Let's see how quick the scores will be posted on Friday with the desired result for the Trinis. ;D
jjbrown

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2008, 09:08:02 PM »
When all yuh hosting it we go get d website. Yuh on dis site more than some Trinis u know d TTFF cyah organize sex in a whore house but u want score. U go get d score frii when we rest it on all yuh
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2008, 09:14:13 PM »
No, this unbelievable. A Concacaf qualification tournament and no one can give the scores. Then they have the heart to try act as if they more advanced than us. WAP service not in Trinidad?
Smoke and Fly

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2008, 09:21:35 PM »
When all yuh hosting it we go get d website. Yuh on dis site more than some Trinis u know d TTFF cyah organize sex in a whore house but u want score. U go get d score frii when we rest it on all yuh
How else do you think I know the scorelines without ever asking any Trini poster for scores.
I know exactly where to find them without this forum. I'm that versatile. 8) 
jjbrown

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2008, 09:43:55 PM »
Excellent yuh versatile yuh get d score halleujah doh b winnin on d site FYI we only care dat we win
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2008, 11:37:12 PM »
U-17 SEMI-FINALISTS DECIDED
caribbeanfootballunion.org

Aug 06, 2008

Cuba, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago and Haiti qualified for the semi-finals of the Men's U-17 Qualifiers tonight after defeating Bermuda, Guadeloupe, Dominica Republic and St. Vincent & the Grenadines respectively.

After an exciting game versus Guyana in their play-off yesterday, Bermuda took on Cuba in a highly competitive match which ended in the favor of the Cubans. The winners now face Haiti in the first Semi-final match on Friday night at the Marvin Lee stadium while later on, Trinidad and Tobago will confront Jamaica.

Both Haiti and Trinidad and Tobago qualified for the FIFA Men's U-17 finals last year but Cuba and Jamaica now stand in their way. Semifinal winners will qualify for the CONCACAF Men's U-17 Finals.

06/08/2008

Q1 Cuba 2-1 Bermuda 20:00 Guaracara
Q2 Jamaica 3-1 Guadeloupe 18:00 Guaracara
Q3 Haiti 6-0 St. Vincent/Grenadines 16:00 Marvin Lee
Q4 Trinidad and Tobago 3-0 Dominican Republic 18:00 Marvin Lee

08/08/2008

SB 1 Cuba vs Haiti 16:00 Marvin Lee
SB 2 Trinidad & Tobago vs Jamaica 18:00 Marvin Lee

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2008, 11:43:12 PM »
Thanks Eman all is now well in d yardi world

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2008, 11:47:28 PM »
Thanks Eman all is now well in d yardi world

Girl, yuh doh sleep or wha  :)
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2008, 12:10:38 AM »
No, this unbelievable. A Concacaf qualification tournament and no one can give the scores. Then they have the heart to try act as if they more advanced than us. WAP service not in Trinidad?

Don't act so self-righteous, y'all were too incompetent to even get a team on a plane for the last U-15 tournament. THAT is unbelieveable.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2008, 12:20:49 AM »
I iz a a nite owl I hate mornings plus wit dis cold I need 2 b dead tired 2 stop coughin

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2008, 03:10:40 AM »

Heh eh. We have about 6 resident Trinis on the Jakan message boards....one even a moderator there. Again, get with the times...Trinidad is just but a speck on the map...if it wasnt for the WWW, many people today would still think T&T is a district in jamaica.

I suppose you guys are getting a bit edgy .... you have a game coming up against Jamaica.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2008, 04:38:16 AM »
If we were a district in Jamaica allyuh could then claim to be in the 21 1st century like Trinidad and Tobago.

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2008, 05:53:52 AM »

Trinidad is just but a speck on the map...if it wasnt for the WWW, many people today would still think T&T is a district in jamaica.

And that makes Jamaica what? a turd? Just cuz allyuh whore yuhself out to the rest of the world u and lioncyat feel that somehow makes u more advanced hahaha. So because we doh give a shite about the scores for your team makes us backward.
Look this is a CUF tornament it is their resposibility to get scores to you, not ours. Now instead of being grateful for the information given, u have the gall to come on here and question our technological advancement.
Man allyuh yardies over too proud most times yes. Das the one knock against allyuh and where we will always have the edge. Have a nice day

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2008, 11:49:21 AM »
So we have 2 thank God that d internet was invented because the world would have thought dat everybody from d Islands was a thug

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
  • Allez Le Rouge et Bleu!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2008, 12:33:37 PM »
any predictions for tomorrow?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2008, 12:42:07 PM »
A Win dat is all I 

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2008, 03:14:03 PM »

Heh eh. We have about 6 resident Trinis on the Jakan message boards....one even a moderator there. Again, get with the times...Trinidad is just but a speck on the map...if it wasnt for the WWW, many people today would still think T&T is a district in jamaica.

I suppose you guys are getting a bit edgy .... you have a game coming up against Jamaica.

Blasted Black green and gold troll
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2008, 07:00:30 PM »
If we were a district in Jamaica allyuh could then claim to be in the 21 1st century like Trinidad and Tobago.

LOL, u joking right? Trinidad just getting high speed internet recently, took long before people got cell phones and probably still dont have WAP service.
Smoke and Fly

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2008, 07:29:26 PM »

so jamaica not a speck? ???

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2008, 07:38:01 PM »

LOL, u joking right? Trinidad just getting high speed internet recently, took long before people got cell phones and probably still dont have WAP service.

here lies de problem !! As the generation to come will cuss dis generation as we have cuss those before us.The strange thing is we have more in common than uncommon ask Norman Manley and Eric Williams  10 - 1 = 0

One Caribbean nation under the sun.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2008, 08:36:52 PM »
1 Island d sun meh foot since we talkin history 1979 TNT v Australia netball championship dey back Australia fire bun dem yardies

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2008, 09:21:33 PM »
1 Island d sun meh foot since we talkin history 1979 TNT v Australia netball championship dey back Australia fire bun dem yardies

I was at Jean Pierre.I saw it with my own eyes.So when will it end?
 10-1=0. 

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2008, 09:34:59 PM »
WHEN dey apologize only then I all 4 d C'bb unity y we have 2 d flag bearer especially when nobody else interested I does back d yadies in T&F because d Yanks more annoyin 

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2008, 11:23:36 AM »

I was at Jean Pierre.I saw it with my own eyes.So when will it end?
 10-1=0. 

I remember that distinctly too. I was still in Trini then.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2008, 11:32:41 AM »

:rotfl: so that makes Jamaica what? the Japan of the Caribbean. You are a sad soul. I sure u are one a dem fight down wana be uptown yardies, who's wear de full suite wid the dark shades at night and the alligator skin shoes, hop in yuh nissan almera to go to "the best club in the caribbean" which must be in Kingston of course. So yuh cud go der an pose in de line wid yuh iphone wid WAP service. Yes jamaica is the Japan of the Caribbean and Kingston is Tokyo all the rest of us living in the stone age.  :rotfl: jackazz
Allyuh still doh have island wide blackouts  ???  Ah hope yuh have somewhere to plug in yuh fancy phones computers and TVs.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 12:42:41 PM by Trin »

1]; } ?>