April 19, 2024, 09:16:26 PM

Author Topic: Question???  (Read 9260 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Question???
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2008, 09:33:57 AM »

I not nearly as dismissive... but I too does kinda read dem with ah grain ah salt.  In my  two plus years ah reading he match reports I doh think I ever read one that was largely positive. 

Yuh wrong there Bakes.
Touches was real biggin up d socawarrior's improvement from THE FIRST MATCH that Beenie coached. He real drank the Beenie Koolaid and was giving a lot of positives. Yuh forget the "Evans Wise is our answer on the left" post or what?

The man just not sugarcoating the sh*t being played right now.
Is all good and fine to be a staunch supporter and try to maintain a positive outlook, but if you want to be realistic, we simply not getting it done right now.

Like I said... "I never read it", not saying he never wrote ah positive report.  Dat Evans Wise talk was probably before I really started being active.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2008, 11:49:48 AM »

Touches was real biggin up d socawarrior's improvement from THE FIRST MATCH that Beenie coached. He real drank the Beenie Koolaid and was giving a lot of positives. Yuh forget the "Evans Wise is our answer on the left" post or what?

I also remember a game against South Korea in 2003 or 2004 that we watch over the net. We draw 1-1 but play very limited ball and Korea was all over us.

Touches was enthusiastic about the play when many were not. If people find his recent reports are very critical it is more a statement about the football and not his personal outlook.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2008, 01:46:58 PM »
All yuh 4get trinis ah descendants of ostrich
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2008, 03:00:19 PM »
when some of allyuh have time.......read lisana post match analysis.

I real laugh when i read the part about Hyland....same thing i was telling them in the Marvin Lee.  Touches and them was complaining about how the man not contributing nothing in attack.

I know that the team isnt playing as well as it should, but things are not totally bad as some of allyuh was making it out to be.

I know what the problem is here.  We seeing de team play too much.  lol.

A local team never had this much practice matches in preparation for the qualifiers.  It is a case of us being spoilt.  Under normal circumstances, we would have had a local team of about 25 men in training and then when the game reach we would bring down 13 foreign based men 5 days before the match and only pick about five of the local players.

But now we getting someting different. 

People was complaining when Wim didnt want anyting to do with the local players, calling them shit hound and ting and now we have a coach who is putting some extensive work with a group of local players and we vex cause de team not playing like Brazil.

We just beat a haitian side that was only missing 2 players from their world cup team and who have been training for a long time together.

We were missing players like Stern, Whitley, Carlos, Lawrence and Roberts, who basically are the heart and soul of our unit, but we still quarrelling.

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2008, 03:10:18 PM »
We also have to bear in mind that the team preparing for a WCQ away from home. So the man playing the 4-5-1 in these meaningless games with that in mind (hopefully) and probably have men focusing on certain aspects of their game and their role on the field and perhaps the state of the game does not make a difference.

Hopefully I not giving Pacho too much credit...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2008, 03:29:44 PM »
Is d games 2 prepare us 4 d WCQ then y play 4 5 1 now and play 4 4 2 v Cuba somebody please explain
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2008, 03:34:00 PM »
Is d games 2 prepare us 4 d WCQ then y play 4 5 1 now and play 4 4 2 v Cuba somebody please explain

We playing 4-5-1 against cuba.  It is an away match
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2008, 03:40:31 PM »
I know Cuba is away. So who is d 1 upfront Stern/ Roberts

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2008, 03:49:43 PM »
sub1..where could i link on to see any of T&T friendly

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2008, 03:54:08 PM »
I know Cuba is away. So who is d 1 upfront Stern/ Roberts

Pacho has shown dat he is a horses fuh courses man.

If yuh playin 1 up front, yuh more than likely want a man who could

A - Hold up de ball

B - By doin soi bring de midfield into play

C - Doh waste possession

D - Best suited to capitalize on chances dat may come his way.

Dat lone striker without a doubt is Stern.

If de situation call for somebody more mobile i.e. makin off de ball runs, helpin de midfield, puttin pressure on & tacklin de opposin defenders when dem have de ball, keepin discipline and shape by not constantly strayin offside and runnin at defenders & dribblin his man........without a doubt Stern go be on de bench.  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2008, 04:06:07 PM »
So Palos who is d man if is d mobile etc man

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2008, 04:42:19 PM »
So Palos who is d man if is d mobile etc man

NOT Stern.  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2008, 10:01:44 AM »
I would like to draw ya'll attention to the fact that when we went in to WC06 we were in the top 50 teams in the world.  Now we out of the top 100 teams in the world.  Most of the oppostion we played against in the past couple months MUCH lower than us in the ranking.  For those of you who dismiss the FIFA ranking as bullshit should start to consider if it not a true reflection of where our football has gone.

When we start to boast about beating teams like Netherland Antilleas, Grenada, Guyana etc ...Bermuda ?  then heaven help us.  We talking about looking good against an England team...was it England's B team or C team ?

FIFA doh care whether is blacklist or yuh big players injured...when yuh play an international and yuh loss...it counts as a loss...full stop...no excuses.

You all have to try and figure out why we only playing teams of that calibre.  Leh mih tell allyuh, is because that is the standard of our play.  If the mighty saviour of T&T football (as some would put it) could bring the mighty England team down here, then why he cyah get other teams in the top 50 to play us ?  NOBODY of calibre want to play us right now...allyuh ent figure out that.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2008, 10:29:25 AM »
Men quarrelling about why we not playing higher calibre teams

The truth is that in the eyes of the world, we really not that good and any other confederation other than the teams we playing right now, doesn't see a matchup against T&T to be worth the investment in enhancing their programme.. When ever we mention US and Mex and even CR we start talking about conceding upfront, ask ourselves why, in fact dont ask ourselves cause deep down we already know the answer.

That being said, we just shut out the Caribbean Champions and put in two goals... I taking that..

We starting to win games ugly... I taking that... Because of seeing the game live i am able to put the result in context.. We surely not playing well at all so the expectation levels doh really go anywhere as a supporter even though the results of late have been good.

Six consecutive clean sheets.... I taking that.... Makan Hislop if allowed to continue has the the potential to be one of the best CB in Concacaf......

Another step is the team's abilty to perform on foreign shores, we will see how they do in the away matches to come...

You have to build credibility in the football world. Let the coaches continue their work

I trying to stay away from forecasting this team's progress. Frankly its a bit mind boggling and i doh get paid for this.. I will just wait and see...
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2008, 12:11:24 PM »

The truth is that in the eyes of the world, we really not that good and any other confederation other than the teams we playing right now, doesn't see a matchup against T&T to be worth the investment in enhancing their programme.. When ever we mention US and Mex and even CR we start talking about conceding upfront, ask ourselves why, in fact dont ask ourselves cause deep down we already know the answer.

That being said, we just shut out the Caribbean Champions and put in two goals... I taking that..

We starting to win games ugly... I taking that... Because of seeing the game live i am able to put the result in context.. We surely not playing well at all so the expectation levels doh really go anywhere as a supporter even though the results of late have been good.

Six consecutive clean sheets.... I taking that.... Makan Hislop if allowed to continue has the the potential to be one of the best CB in Concacaf......

Another step is the team's abilty to perform on foreign shores, we will see how they do in the away matches to come...

You have to build credibility in the football world. Let the coaches continue their work

I trying to stay away from forecasting this team's progress. Frankly its a bit mind boggling and i doh get paid for this.. I will just wait and see...

nice post
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Tigger

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2008, 12:38:45 PM »

nice post

2nd that

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2008, 12:55:37 PM »

nice post

Cosign...

Men like they want blood.  You can't beat teams who have no interest in playing you... you can only beat the opponent that's put before you.  To have the team knock nice ball and blow out the opponent while conceding little would be nice...but let's face it, that's not realistic.  This campaign is beginning with a severe handicap thanks to the shenanigans that begun post-Germany.  When the coach/es wasn't short-handed, they (as is starting to become apparent) have struggled to field a cohesive unit.  To this end the coach is forced to experiment with his lineups, resulting in even more criticism.

Additionally, for those dead set on belly-aching about the FIFA ranking... the ranking doesn't care about who you play, just wins and losses.  Unless I'm mistaken you don't get more points for 'strength of schedule'.  Playing tougher opponents early may be a better bellwether of the team's capabilities, but early losses could shatter team confidence and precipitate a drop in the FIFA ranking.  One could argue that it's far better to get a solid gauge as to where the team stands, than to worry about fragile confidence or ranking... but certainly the coaches would think that there is a balance that must be struck between the two when scheduling friendlies.  Tougher qualifying opponents will give you all the gauge you need... friendlies should properly be used to build momentum, yes... but also to experiment and tweak where necessary.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2008, 12:59:21 PM »
Y nobody eh want 2 play oui porque we nah good and whose fault is dat?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2008, 01:32:32 PM »
Y nobody eh want 2 play oui porque we nah good and whose fault is dat?

We "nah good" in large part due to "the shenanigans post-Germany".

So you tell us, who's responsible for that?

Pacho?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2008, 02:24:12 PM »
If the team is as bad as we like to believe, then how come El Salvador (twice), Jamaica (twice), Haiti, Barbados, Netherland Antilies, Guyana, Bermuda, Grenada aint beat us.

How come the only team to score against us were England, Jamaica and Bermuda.

Haiti, Guyana, Grenada Netherland Antillies, El Salvador (twice) Barbados etc aint score against us.

nb: i put bermuda in because we beat them 3-2 overall on aggregate!!

How come the only team to beat us this year is England.

I am not saying that the team is playing well, and i am not saying that the coaching staff is gettingit right, but it cant be all bad if we are not losing!!

also, i know that we have not been playing against very strong opposition, but someting has to be going right if the team is winning.

ah love it!!

U partially answer your own question. Also, an exhibition match and a REAL match is a helluva different thing. The fact that Grenada and Guyana didn't score against us in an exhb. match does not impress you.

This rebuilidng with youngster is a great idea. And I would have really supported it a year ahead of the Qualifiers. But with the quals upon us, Mautrana has to find a good blend NOW.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2008, 04:19:59 PM »
My last positive report was vs El Salvador...

I call it as I see it all factors being taken into consideration.

It is not intended as a serious analytical piece per say. But rather a fill in the blank, giving you the fans perspective sort of thing, read it in that perspective and enjoy. I will give all details even the TV camera will not provide.

I do this report for my father who is unable to see the game. This is how it started...tv game availablity has reduced its usefulness but there was a time even radio commentary on TT games was a rare thing.

I do try to put some modicum of effort into it and sometimes in an attempt to remember all details...I sometimes do not enjoy the game as I should and certain experiences I have to curtail.

Please remember as well, none of you afford me the opportunity to see any of these games and it has taken a toll on me, time, travel financially etc.

Honestly I am not too critical, I have taken some of your opinions into context, I let plenty things slide and I have lowered my standards considerably in an attempt to "please" some of you...but in the long run doing so is unfair to everyone. I shan't give you a false sense of security and pull the wool over your eyes like the other Press writers.

I was told by one of them that they HAVE TO PUT A POSITIVE SPIN on it to make people come out to the games...we are a waggonist society and only support when the team is doing well. This is evident and as such, take even their articles with some salt as well.

I only want the team to do well, just like you and will continue describing their progress as they go along.

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

P.S...we will do well against El Salvador in the next friendly, we match up well against them, historically we always do well and we are more physical.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2008, 04:49:10 PM »
My last positive report was vs El Salvador...

I call it as I see it all factors being taken into consideration.

It is not intended as a serious analytical piece per say. But rather a fill in the blank, giving you the fans perspective sort of thing, read it in that perspective and enjoy. I will give all details even the TV camera will not provide.

I do this report for my father who is unable to see the game. This is how it started...tv game availablity has reduced its usefulness but there was a time even radio commentary on TT games was a rare thing.

I do try to put some modicum of effort into it and sometimes in an attempt to remember all details...I sometimes do not enjoy the game as I should and certain experiences I have to curtail.

Please remember as well, none of you afford me the opportunity to see any of these games and it has taken a toll on me, time, travel financially etc.

Honestly I am not too critical, I have taken some of your opinions into context, I let plenty things slide and I have lowered my standards considerably in an attempt to "please" some of you...but in the long run doing so is unfair to everyone. I shan't give you a false sense of security and pull the wool over your eyes like the other Press writers.

I was told by one of them that they HAVE TO PUT A POSITIVE SPIN on it to make people come out to the games...we are a waggonist society and only support when the team is doing well. This is evident and as such, take even their articles with some salt as well.

I only want the team to do well, just like you and will continue describing their progress as they go along.

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

P.S...we will do well against El Salvador in the next friendly, we match up well against them, historically we always do well and we are more physical.

No need to worry about change or compromise... you can't please all the people, all the time... as the saying rightfully goes.  Just continue to write what you see, who don't like it can either not read your reports, or write their own.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2008, 04:57:16 PM »
Everybody know dat d state of d team is because of d blacklist nonesense dat is y we not good

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2008, 05:10:26 PM »

nice post

Cosign...

Men like they want blood.  You can't beat teams who have no interest in playing you... you can only beat the opponent that's put before you.  To have the team knock nice ball and blow out the opponent while conceding little would be nice...but let's face it, that's not realistic.  This campaign is beginning with a severe handicap thanks to the shenanigans that begun post-Germany.  When the coach/es wasn't short-handed, they (as is starting to become apparent) have struggled to field a cohesive unit.  To this end the coach is forced to experiment with his lineups, resulting in even more criticism.

Additionally, for those dead set on belly-aching about the FIFA ranking... the ranking doesn't care about who you play, just wins and losses.  Unless I'm mistaken you don't get more points for 'strength of schedule'.  Playing tougher opponents early may be a better bellwether of the team's capabilities, but early losses could shatter team confidence and precipitate a drop in the FIFA ranking.  One could argue that it's far better to get a solid gauge as to where the team stands, than to worry about fragile confidence or ranking... but certainly the coaches would think that there is a balance that must be struck between the two when scheduling friendlies.  Tougher qualifying opponents will give you all the gauge you need... friendlies should properly be used to build momentum, yes... but also to experiment and tweak where necessary.
         Footballwise this is the most sensible post you have ever posted on here dealing with where we are in our Football today,what makes it more interesting is that the TTFF or JW was not mentioned or blamed at no time,this is rear.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2008, 12:03:38 AM »
Andre Samuel make some nice points and create a revolution here in that suddenly people are not on the team back as much and seeing the positives in Pacho, and I seeing the positive vibes bandwaggon growing daily with additional posts. I must say, many of them have pointed out good things and I enjoying the discussion as emotions not clouding the argumenr too much and we getting good evidence to back up opinion.

I just want to remind all of allyuh though that we only play two competitive games thus far...and losing 2-1 to Bermuda is not something I have witnessed in my 20 plus years history of watching Trinidad football.

I think that gives us a very fair vision as to where we are which should not be clouded by questionable friendlies.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2008, 05:56:34 AM »
Additionally, for those dead set on belly-aching about the FIFA ranking... the ranking doesn't care about who you play, just wins and losses.  Unless I'm mistaken you don't get more points for 'strength of schedule'.  

Bakes yuh sure bout dat??.....ah thought the stronger the opponent, the more "points" you get or something so??... :-\

This rebuilidng with youngster is a great idea. And I would have really supported it a year ahead of the Qualifiers. But with the quals upon us, Mautrana has to find a good blend NOW.
VB

......and dat is wha have me a bit concerned.....

I just want to remind all of allyuh though that we only play two competitive games thus far...and losing 2-1 to Bermuda is not something I have witnessed in my 20 plus years history of watching Trinidad football.

I think that gives us a very fair vision as to where we are which should not be clouded by questionable friendlies.

Thanks for reminding us Spidey......cuz while we winning since the Bermuda "escape", ah eh seeing the improvement to suggest that teams stronger than Bermuda eh going and dish it out to us.....and dat have mih concerned too.....I want my team to do well too and I will sit back and see what Maturana can come up with between now and Aug 20th.....

Edit:  Spidey ah almost let yuh get way wid dis.....

Trinidad football.

Surely yuh meant T&T football....doh let we fall out now.... ;D :beermug:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 06:04:42 AM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2008, 11:32:14 AM »
Additionally, for those dead set on belly-aching about the FIFA ranking... the ranking doesn't care about who you play, just wins and losses.  Unless I'm mistaken you don't get more points for 'strength of schedule'.  

Bakes yuh sure bout dat??.....ah thought the stronger the opponent, the more "points" you get or something so??... :-\

VB

......and dat is wha have me a bit concerned.....

Thanks for reminding us Spidey......cuz while we winning since the Bermuda "escape", ah eh seeing the improvement to suggest that teams stronger than Bermuda eh going and dish it out to us.....and dat have mih concerned too.....I want my team to do well too and I will sit back and see what Maturana can come up with between now and Aug 20th.....

Edit:  Spidey ah almost let yuh get way wid dis.....

Trinidad football.

Surely yuh meant T&T football....doh let we fall out now.... ;D :beermug:

I think what Bakes was referring to is not the name of the country, so much as the make up of the team.  Meaning that it doh matter whether T&T lose a senior international game against the likes of Netherland Antilleas whilst fielding mainly u17 players for the benefit of giving them some international experience.  In FIFA's eyes...yuh loss...yuh loss...no excuses.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2008, 12:27:58 PM »

nice post

Cosign...

Yuh mistaken, boss. Is a complicated point system, but strength of de opponent is one of the factors in de formula. Yuh get more points for beating Germany than for beating de Canary Islands.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2008, 12:43:35 PM »
I think what Bakes was referring to is not the name of the country, so much as the make up of the team.  Meaning that it doh matter whether T&T lose a senior international game against the likes of Netherland Antilleas whilst fielding mainly u17 players for the benefit of giving them some international experience.  In FIFA's eyes...yuh loss...yuh loss...no excuses.

Pardners yuh right... but Brownsugar and DrySo also interpreted my issue the right way as well.  I was not certain that you get more points for beating a bigger name opponent... I also didn't feel like taking the time to go check it, which is why I said "unless I'm mistaken".  So if that is indeed the case I stand corrected.

But your interpretation is also right, it doesn't matter what team we field... and for that matter who you lose to.  I find it interesting that you get rewarded for a win against a superior opponent (If Brownsugar and DrySo are correct), whereas you don't get punished for losing to an inferior opponent.  A curious imbalance in the incentive system if you ask me.

My bottomline point though is that Pacho and the coaches have a fine line to balance between scheduling tough opponents and getting the team adequately prepared for qualification.  It just gets annoying when all the experts on here are constantly on their cases for one issue or the other... somebody porridge forever too hot, and somebody else's too cold.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2008, 01:09:35 PM »
I go be blunt as ah ball pin hammer! since when T&T is top notch opposition ?!!stueps. ppl who think so only measuring in comparison to how we performed in germany.

and looking back on it now ! real poor! with not even a scramble goal, @ least JA and CR had some goals to show for their efforts.

before germany we played mediocre riding on awful even when we had the calibre players the likes of yorke , latappy, nakid, and marcelle.

i remember watching T&T in many tourneys, and i had to turn off the TV and find ah bar to cool off, many times i was in ah bar some where in jackson heights queens ( little central america ) far from home base watching us get murdered by ah bunch ah short spanish,

mex , guat, hund, or the white boys from up north who just started playing the game , running us in the ground with us not having a clue, and this went on for yrs opon yrs.

the only teams we excelled against and were able to dominate were the regional teams, hence the reason we have so many shell cup champs under our belt.

I hear ah man say we got beat by bermuda, but ah want that man to know that bermuda played ah very good game , and besides , the men and dem didn't have no damn beer belly ,

they just didn't look real athletic , and looking back on it, their kit was an odd grey and blue ugly looking thing that may have gave the illusion that they were fat and out of shape, but they were as fit as any, and they didn't dominate us as you would like to think, they just took their chances well against two miss judgements by an over anxious goal keeper.

all in all , i think we have unrealistic expectations,we must concentrate on beating the likes of the US, MEX, and CR, before we assume all this arrogance like we are top opposition.

Doh get meh wrong folks , i love T&T just as much as the next guy, but the truth be told, we've allways been a struggling team with some world class players who couldn't find the back of the net for some strange reason.  
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 05:03:32 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>