April 28, 2024, 09:28:04 PM

Author Topic: Soca Warriors blank Haiti 2-0.  (Read 4454 times)

Offline loyalist

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Soca Warriors blank Haiti 2-0.
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2008, 07:13:39 PM »
how come we still playing in the old kit and not the new ones...thats why we cant go forward ..everything backward.....only living and dwelling in the past

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Would you have preferred if we outplayed Haiti but lost
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2008, 09:51:51 PM »
I have read that some critics who saw the game last night believe that T&T were awful. Well goals win matches and the history books wont lie...2 nil to T&T. IMO its better to play awful and win, than to dominate a game and lose. That's what is called 'grinding out a result' in the trade and is the hallmark of all successful teams. Plus to win any game without half the 'bound to must' starters like John, Edwards, Lawrence, Jones and Whitley is an achievement in itself.
Doh mind dem youths nah bridge ! you and I know what it's like to be on the losing team, for donkey yrs we see T&T play countless matches and lose while dominating the game from start to finish, tears and fears, that's what we know , so it does be ah good feeling now and then  to be on ah winning streak , even if it's ah scraper.

when we used to be in the savanah watching ball in thick mud past we ankles, some ah dem fellas who talking was teething or in diapers, and since we see nuff heart ache football the likes of these guys would never see, it does  be ah nice feeling to win no matter what, and if we play like this and win up till the last game of qualifying then i'll be a happy camper.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 10:03:26 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2008, 10:15:34 PM »
AH TAKING AH SURVEY. PREETY FOOTBALL AND LOSING OVER UGLY FOOTBALL AND WINNING.

IMB pretty football and losing is long time ting, it's like getting blue balls after a great date, or worst yet , it's like having ah preety gyul who's dumb as rocks who have no man controll ( gaping hole) and to add insult to injury she cyar whine to save she life. VS

ah ugly ting with plenty shape,cleanskin, tip top oral hygene, intellegence and glamity to send yuh mad ( the good underneeth ) and could gring yuh like ah flour mill.

I THINK THAT'S AH FAIR ASSESMENT. ALLYUH STILL LIKE PREETY FOOTBALL AND LOSING, OVER WINNING  BY ANY MEANS NESSESARY.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2008, 01:07:36 AM »

IMB pretty football and losing is long time ting, it's like getting blue balls after a great date, or worst yet , it's like having ah preety gyul who's dumb as rocks who have no man controll ( gaping hole) and to add insult to injury she cyar whine to save she life. VS

ah ugly ting with plenty shape,cleanskin, tip top oral hygene, intellegence and glamity to send yuh mad ( the good underneeth ) and could gring yuh like ah flour mill.

I THINK THAT'S AH FAIR ASSESMENT. ALLYUH STILL LIKE PREETY FOOTBALL AND LOSING, OVER WINNING BY ANY MEANS NESSESARY.

JC, be careful with yuh analogies, it have nuff women on this site who may take offence. But for me, I will take winning over losing any day.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2008, 10:31:47 PM »

I THINK THAT'S AH FAIR ASSESMENT. ALLYUH STILL LIKE PREETY FOOTBALL AND LOSING, OVER WINNING BY ANY MEANS NESSESARY.

JC, be careful with yuh analogies, it have nuff women on this site who may take offence. But for me, I will take winning over losing any day.
Ah go take yuh advice , even though i was not that crude & raunchy in my speach.

1]; } ?>