April 28, 2024, 07:52:05 AM

Author Topic: Flights to Piarco  (Read 6326 times)

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Flights to Piarco
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2008, 05:35:42 AM »
oh gosh.. to early  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

man say ptsc pass oui.

Welcome back Rickster!

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2008, 05:57:26 AM »
news to me, i didnt know expedia sells bus pass
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

wikipedia that!!
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2008, 06:37:35 AM »
news to me, i didnt know expedia sells bus pass
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

wikipedia that!!
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

allyuh killin meh here this am!  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2008, 07:48:28 AM »
Bitters! Much appreciated.
The ress of all yuh need prayers... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2008, 06:11:12 PM »
<still wiping dey tears from she eye and dem>

Ricky ya ain't good for meh health nuh. Fuss ah laugh so much lass night wid ya lyrics ah get up dis morning with ah headache.

ah still laughin doh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2008, 11:56:45 PM »
look i just getting a $374us incl. taxes on spirit for late july and that is leaving and returning on weekends..

one 2 hr stop in the mix but i eh mind that..

all jokes aside, if you looking for tickets Expedia and Kayak and them ting is the last place you should look, Check out a site called http://www.skyscanner.net/ which will let you ask interesint questions like,"where can i fly to from here"  or "what are my options from London to the USA" The site will show the ticket prices on a chart so you can easily see that flying on day x is much cheaper than day Y.

bitter, i try that skyscanner site and is only salt. it not finding any flights and redirecting to the airline websites.

not sure how you could fight down de kayak then recommend booking directly with the airline, because all kayak does in any case is trawl all the airline websites for prices then redirect you to the airline sites.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2008, 06:36:45 AM »
look i just getting a $374us incl. taxes on spirit for late july and that is leaving and returning on weekends..

all jokes aside, if you looking for tickets Expedia and Kayak and them ting is the last place you should look, Check out a site called http://www.skyscanner.net/ which will let you ask interesint questions like,"where can i fly to from here"  or "what are my options from London to the USA" The site will show the ticket prices on a chart so you can easily see that flying on day x is much cheaper than day Y.

bitter, i try that skyscanner site and is only salt. it not finding any flights and redirecting to the airline websites.

not sure how you could fight down de kayak then recommend booking directly with the airline, because all kayak does in any case is trawl all the airline websites for prices then redirect you to the airline sites.

I didn't mean for it to sound like that.
If you looking for a flight and you have flexibility with the dates or destinations, a site like skyscanner can tell you what is the cheapest day to fly. Often times moving your trip by 2 days could save you big money. But yeah, like they treating T&T bad.

As for the airline sites, I know from experience that you get cheaper fares on continental.com than on kayak. Once I know what dates to look for, I can go to an airline site and see what deals they have. But that is why I post all them sites, you check them all and see who fall out the mix with the best deal.

As for Spirit? them does offer $8 fares and ting. Them on another level.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2008, 07:27:57 AM »
what ive done in the past is use the travel site (expedia,kayak etc) to see what flights are the cheapest,  then go direct to the airlines site and book so you save the travel sites fees

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2008, 08:16:41 AM »

I didn't mean for it to sound like that.
If you looking for a flight and you have flexibility with the dates or destinations, a site like skyscanner can tell you what is the cheapest day to fly. Often times moving your trip by 2 days could save you big money. But yeah, like they treating T&T bad.

As for the airline sites, I know from experience that you get cheaper fares on continental.com than on kayak. Once I know what dates to look for, I can go to an airline site and see what deals they have. But that is why I post all them sites, you check them all and see who fall out the mix with the best deal.

As for Spirit? them does offer $8 fares and ting. Them on another level.

or ok cool scene.. kayak trawls continental too, so the same price on kayak is on continental.

if you register with kayak, you can use up to 3 day before and after date flexibility to search, and then tweak with yuh dates after the search done to see the best prices.

usually that 3 days is a big enough window for me to know when i want to go.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2008, 10:34:01 PM »
Queen ya grip pack already ???

If you see dey list meh mudda email meh to bring down tings for she?
All how i telling dis woman dat is only hand luggage and meh camera bag ah was planning to walk ein customs wid, like she ain't hearing meh well.  Dey lass time me and ah customs officer almost fall out bad....steupse

Now is 2 grip and hand luggage, like I coming for ah 2 months .....ah want to buss some serious cuss oui, but is she house ah putting meh head to sleep - so ah hadda stay quiet.

pecan ah trying to head down La Lune to take some snaps. ...fingers cross

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2008, 08:44:26 PM »
Queen ya grip pack already ???

If you see dey list meh mudda email meh to bring down tings for she?
All how i telling dis woman dat is only hand luggage and meh camera bag ah was planning to walk ein customs wid, like she ain't hearing meh well.  Dey lass time me and ah customs officer almost fall out bad....steupse

Now is 2 grip and hand luggage, like I coming for ah 2 months .....ah want to buss some serious cuss oui, but is she house ah putting meh head to sleep - so ah hadda stay quiet.

pecan ah trying to head down La Lune to take some snaps. ...fingers cross

If ah did read this earlier I would have asked you to take some pics of my grandfather house.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>