March 28, 2024, 08:30:33 PM

Author Topic: New York Crew- Barca Public appearance in NYC Today  (Read 930 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
New York Crew- Barca Public appearance in NYC Today
« on: August 05, 2008, 11:11:37 AM »
I won't be able to make it and share any pics like I did the last time they were down in Sarah Roosvelt park- so if anyone can- see the details below. They're playing at Chelsea Waterside....My guess is that it will be packed..so go early.

http://redbulls.theoffside.com/players-red-bulls-news-rumors-opinions/barcelona-charity-event-open-to-public-prizes-and-more.html

Barcelona Charity Event Open To Public: Prizes and more!
By: Dave Martinez | August 5th, 2008
FC Barcelona and MalariaNoMore.org are teaming up today for a special charity event on the lower west side - and you are invited!

The “More Than A Game” event will feature a 4 v 4 tournament, with teams including Thierry Henry, Eric Abidal, Xavi Hernandez, Rafael Marquez, Carlos Puyol, Iniesta, Bojan and Daniel Alves.

It will be held at the Chelsea Waterside Park (23rd street and 11th avenue) at 5pm TODAY.

All proceeds, of course, will go to MalariaNoMore.org. Each year, hundreds of thousands die of illness, when a simple net, which costs $10 a piece, is all that is needed to prevent such tragedy. Anyone who has gone to the Caribbean and slept under these things will attest to what I am saying. Its an extremely worthwhile and nobel cause which I would encourage everyone to participate in.

This promises to be a very open and fun atmosphere - a chance to meet some of the worlds best players, in an intimate setting, for a great cause.

I will be there representing the Offside - so do not hesitate to give me a holla! See you at 5pm!
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: New York Crew- Barca Public appearance in NYC Today
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 11:46:02 AM »
oh gardooo... that is meh grounds...

you know meh boss call in sick today... I say well nice, early day for me..

look de fawker walk in lunchtime... steups...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: New York Crew- Barca Public appearance in NYC Today
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 11:53:30 AM »
FF yuh ole Madrista

doh bother to go dey

Més que un club.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior