April 19, 2024, 06:29:11 PM

Author Topic: TNT vs. El Salvador (where yuh sitting)  (Read 35781 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (14-Aug-08).
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2008, 04:06:30 PM »
just got off the phone with my client

he want to know when he will get ah call up???

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline trinipeng

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2008, 05:51:09 PM »
I on the inside in section M35, any body know what colour the team playing in? Red or White.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2008, 06:31:42 PM »
can i buy tickets at the game

Rico I don't know that tickets will be sold at the box office, but yuh might want to call the RFK box office early tomorrow and find out.  That way if they tell yuh 'no' yuh could still link up Teddy's or Crown... or push come to shove, go online at tickemaster.  If yuh buy from ticketmaster yuh could still pick up yuh ticket at the RFK box office with yuh ID.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2008, 10:22:03 PM »
What time is de game people?

I want tuh know de time 2, but look like nobody eh know de time ah what. Lol... ah just tested de site and went, and ah see 8:00 AM next tuh de game. Well is 2 things dey, is either de game playing in China, tuh be dat time ah de morning or is de Guinness ah just had, it get de better ah meh  :-\. CLICK-CLICK.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2008, 02:20:18 AM »
So Fuentes send mih ah email putting mih in mih place fuh having de temerity tuh try and correct him on calling de stadium "The RFK Stadium", lol:

Hear this my friend....
Just a note on your comment.... since you appear to have a know it all attitude..
your suggestion re RFK rather than RFK makes no difference in the context used particularly when compared to "Wembley" or "the Wembley"

Either reference can be used but some choose whichever based on history of use....
it's like saying "Game to be played at The Hasely Crawford Stadium or Hasely Crawford Stadium... The Maracana Stadium or Maracana Stadium.

Your comment was subsequently deleted because it had no real justification to it.
And next time you think it wise to refer to me as a "c**t" maybe try using my full name to add to the recognition.

Kind Regards

Of course yuh boy had tuh acknowledge de upbraiding and respond accordingly...

Fella,

You are not fit to stand in my academic shadow, so rock so with yuh "know it all" talk.  I guarantee you that I know a great deal more than you with your "Press Officer" and trumped up, fanciful "pose as a freelance journalist" credentials.

You are right, grammatically it makes no difference, the pointer was more to familiarize you with the nuances of the usage, which I'm well familiar with having lived in the DC area for 16 years.  Grammatically no one would find fault if you said "THE Wembley Stadium"... but any football fan would look at you like you just fell off the moon.

I could have gotten nasty with you if I wanted, but instead I chose to offer you a pointer (in very neutral language) and you chose to be an ass about it...if it walks like a c**t, acts like c**t, then there's no mystery as to it's true nature is there?  Adding your full name would have been redundant at that point.

Love, Peace and Hairgrease

De man really feel he in ting wid he li'l CXC passes and TTFF dog collar yes.  What ah c**t.  Wait, lemme re-phrase... what ah posturing c**t.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2008, 05:36:49 AM »
So Fuentes send mih ah email putting mih in mih place fuh having de temerity tuh try and correct him on calling de stadium "The RFK Stadium", lol:

Hear this my friend....
Just a note on your comment.... since you appear to have a know it all attitude..
your suggestion re RFK rather than RFK makes no difference in the context used particularly when compared to "Wembley" or "the Wembley"

Either reference can be used but some choose whichever based on history of use....
it's like saying "Game to be played at The Hasely Crawford Stadium or Hasely Crawford Stadium... The Maracana Stadium or Maracana Stadium.

Your comment was subsequently deleted because it had no real justification to it.
And next time you think it wise to refer to me as a "c**t" maybe try using my full name to add to the recognition.

Kind Regards

Fella,

You are not fit to stand in my academic shadow, so rock so with yuh "know it all" talk.  I guarantee you that I know a great deal more than you with your "Press Officer" and trumped up, fanciful "pose as a freelance journalist" credentials.

You are right, grammatically it makes no difference, the pointer was more to familiarize you with the nuances of the usage, which I'm well familiar with having lived in the DC area for 16 years.  Grammatically no one would find fault if you said "THE Wembley Stadium"... but any football fan would look at you like you just fell off the moon.

I could have gotten nasty with you if I wanted, but instead I chose to offer you a pointer (in very neutral language) and you chose to be an ass about it...if it walks like a c**t, acts like c**t, then there's no mystery as to it's true nature is there?  Adding your full name would have been redundant at that point.

De man really feel he in ting wid he li'l CXC passes and TTFF dog collar yes.  What ah c**t.  Wait, lemme re-phrase... what ah posturing c**t.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: 

shawn doh study bakes keep the reports and videos comming
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2008, 05:45:02 AM »

Hear this my friend....

Kind Regards

Fella,

ooooooohhhhh ggggguuuuuddddd!!!..... :o :o   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Fuentes....whey de rebuttal man??....yuh cyar leave it so....heh heh heh....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2008, 06:59:12 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

bakes allyuh men good yes

ah man waring the ever popular fuentes
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2008, 07:59:32 AM »
Bakes why yuh cyah just admit yuh was wrong and cool it.  That nasy reply was uncalled for.  Yuh try to correct ah man fuh something dat didn't need correction. He correct you and yuh go resort to name callin like ah lil chile.  Learn to swallow yuh pride sometime bredda.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2008, 08:04:01 AM »
Anthony Wolfe decent fella,he say he want to represent his country with pride,passion and dignity.Ah hope certain countries listen to the boy from TT and take note of one word....D I G N I T Y. Most countries doh know de meaning ah dat word,well said my boy ah wish yuh all de best.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2008, 08:18:54 AM »
some things that are personal...should be kept so.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2008, 08:46:11 AM »
Bakes why yuh cyah just admit yuh was wrong and cool it.  That nasy reply was uncalled for.  Yuh try to correct ah man fuh something dat didn't need correction. He correct you and yuh go resort to name callin like ah lil chile.  Learn to swallow yuh pride sometime bredda.
  :beermug:
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2008, 09:12:14 AM »
Soca Warriors in DC for game vs El Savador

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTAk4g7ira0
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2008, 09:35:47 AM »

Nice video Shaun, however, de soundtrack stinks !!!!!!!

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2008, 10:30:41 AM »
I would just like to comment on some of the posts during the second match against Haiti.I f I were to take most of those posts seriously then Trinidad would or should be the worst team inthe Caribbean.CONTRARY TO THOSE WHO CONFESS TO KNOW SO MUCH,TRINIDAD ACTUALLY PLAYED AN EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD GAME BUT DID NOT ACHIEVE THE RESULT THEY SHOULD HAVE GOT.In future I would refrain to read anything until the full report is given by journalist who should know better.Carry on Maturana and Corneal you all are doing quite a good job with your home based boys,something Wim didn't want to do.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2008, 10:43:45 AM »
Should be there for the game.... I will be coming straight from work......! Whey all yuh sitting!

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2008, 10:46:01 AM »
Ok FRICO, ah read all dem posts mihself without really seeing dem fellas really play. Ah going tonight though and ah will be back to inform yuh if yuh know what yuh talking about or if yuh name is Alvin " FRICO " Corneal. Vibes yuh later
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2008, 10:48:26 AM »
Sitting, standing, wining wherever de rhythm section settle. Lime cyah stop
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2008, 10:57:59 AM »
Sitting, standing, wining wherever de rhythm section settle. Lime cyah stop

Go be dey with the woman.... go be real kicks....!

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2008, 10:58:31 AM »
Frico what game you was watching dred?  In de first half we could even put 4 passes together in de opposition half of the field and we play "AN EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD GAME"?  I would want to see what you would call ah bad game.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2008, 11:00:58 AM »

Ingratitude is worst than witchcraft !!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 11:03:01 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2008, 11:03:13 AM »

Ingratitude is worst than witchcraft !!

i second dat.. yuh really cyah please trinis nuh, i glad for the training videos, we never even had these kinda snippits available to us before, so beggars shouldnt be choosers.

on another note, it does amaze me de kinda lengths some people will go to market themselves as the consummate asshole.  truly amazing.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2008, 11:31:33 AM »
Spoke 2 meh sis she say she call d box ofice and dey say u can buy tickets. Later I go hear if she get in
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2008, 11:32:27 AM »
anybody have video links, the link that it have u need a access code, and what time is the game?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2008, 11:34:30 AM »
a few words short of saying...."I'm great...dont you know who I am"...so rock so wit dah tork nah jeeed. game is at 8pm. We mite be out numbered by the El Salvos, but we go out lime dem.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 11:36:47 AM by Tongue »

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2008, 12:02:09 PM »
Awrite Fantastic ah looking forward to hearing from you. 8)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2008, 12:05:03 PM »
When last yuh ever hear..."we are coming live to you from THE Wembley Stadium"... or "Liverpool has been undefeated in their last 5 at THE Anfied Stadium"?  But according tuh you and our illustrious Press Officer ah shoulda cool mihself right ::)  If yuh going and jump een at least know what yuh jumping into.  I call him ah c**t because he delete mih comment, not because he 'correct' mih as yuh put it.  He's ah man wid ah tendency to censor people's comments on his posts.  But say what who vex facking loss oui.

Anyways... go fellas beat dem Salvadoreans tonight  :beermug:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 01:15:06 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2008, 12:06:10 PM »
Ah wish I did know what time they was gonna train yesterday yes. I was right round de corner.

1]; } ?>