April 19, 2024, 12:37:05 PM

Author Topic: RF and the other JA nuisances disappear and will not  (Read 8478 times)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: RF and the other JA nuisances disappear and will not
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2008, 12:33:03 PM »
You do realize that in 60 years of Olympic Competition, Bolt is your FIRST Olympic 100 metres Champion.

Given that history, that a "Jakan" is Olympic 100 metres champion is the upset of the millenia.

And what exactly is your point Palos? If you want to talk about history, then talk about the fact that we are the first ever nationion in history to make a clean sweep of the medals in the womens 100 meters final. In fact we won gold, silver and silver. We were that good.

Also, if you want to talk more history, then turn your head to the fact that Bolt is set to become one of the greatest olympians of all time when he triumphs the 200m final later this week.  His performance in the 100M final was simply ridiculous for want of a better word. The man had time to slow down, spread his arms out, lok left, look right, then pump his chest two times before breaking the world record!

And how many times do I need to remind you that Donovan Bailey is Jamaican? Ben Johnson too :). Jamaicans in Canadian clothing.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 12:39:48 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2008, 12:42:12 PM »
Posted by: Reggaefan

Come back and talk to me when you can walk into the Estadio Cuscatlan and come away with a convincing 3-0 vicytory in a WCQ game.

Hey we went into Bahrain and beat dem.....went to Germany, played, had a great time, became the darlings of the world...while you sat at home viewing it on yuh 27" Television...steups.

What???

You are forgetting that Jamaica went to France'98 and came back with 3 points and 3 goals to show for it my brother. And yes, we were the darlings of those finals..in fact, we were at the time the smallest nation to have qualified for a world cup finals.

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2008, 12:47:33 PM »

Come back and talk to me when you can walk into the Estadio Cuscatlan and come away with a convincing 3-0 vicytory in a WCQ game.

Hey we went into Bahrain and beat dem.....went to Germany, played, had a great time, became the darlings of the world...while you sat at home viewing it on yuh 27" Television...steups.

What???

You are forgetting that Jamaica went to France'98 and came back with 3 points and 3 goals to show for it my brother. And yes, we were the darlings of those finals..in fact, we were at the time the smallest nation to have qualified for a world cup finals.

If more Jamaicans behaved like you, your nation would still be the smallest nation to qualify for the olympics....small minded nation that is!

Trinidad went to the WC and held Sweden to a 0-0 tie.

we also held the same England who slammed 6 against you easily, without breaking a sweat    for 84 minutes before an infamous hair pulling incident broke the deadlock.

Boy you still acting like you are 16...or is that number your IQ?

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2008, 01:02:19 PM »
If more Jamaicans behaved like you, your nation would still be the smallest nation to qualify for the olympics....small minded nation that is!

we also held the same England who slammed 6 against you easily, without breaking a sweat    for 84 minutes before an infamous hair pulling incident broke the deadlock.

Acarancid, I detect some level of animosity in your last post. Whats up bro? Whay the animosity? I'm just saying, like your team in the last world cup, my team did well at France'98...I will forever cherish the 3 goals we scored and the 3 points, just like you will cherish your 1 point and 0 goals.

And just like many Trinis will tell you that Crawford won Olympi8c gold, I will tell you too that we won olympic gold in both men and women final in spectacular style.

:beermug:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2008, 01:17:10 PM »
You do realize that in 60 years of Olympic Competition, Bolt is your FIRST Olympic 100 metres Champion.

Given that history, that a "Jakan" is Olympic 100 metres champion is the upset of the millenia.
Also, if you want to talk more history, then turn your head to the fact that Bolt is set to become one of the greatest olympians of all time when he triumphs the 200m final later this week. 

??? ???

And how many times do I need to remind you that Donovan Bailey is Jamaican? Ben Johnson too :). Jamaicans in Canadian clothing.

Yes...proud Jakan's all.  So proud dem choose to represent Canada.  ::)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2008, 01:29:19 PM »

Also, if you want to talk more history, then turn your head to the fact that Bolt is set to become one of the greatest olympians of all time when he triumphs the 200m final later this week. 

??? ???

Yes...proud Jakan's all.  So proud dem choose to represent Canada.  ::)

Palos, we have enough to donate to other countries. Canada and Great Brittain would be virtually unknown in world track and field had it not been for Jaka. Makes me proud :)

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2008, 01:34:38 PM »

Acarancid, I detect some level of animosity in your last post. Whats up bro? Whay the animosity? I'm just saying, like your team in the last world cup, my team did well at France'98...I will forever cherish the 3 goals we scored and the 3 points, just like you will cherish your 1 point and 0 goals.

And just like many Trinis will tell you that Crawford won Olympi8c gold, I will tell you too that we won olympic gold in both men and women final in spectacular style.

Don't flatter yourself Jakan...don't!  Animosity?  Over you?  Laughable at best.

I will tell you this, the mephitic anti Trinidad smell that emanates from your posts sickens me.

You are nothing but a little harridan.

Jamaica has much to donate to other countries, so much that those other countries deporting your exports in droves!

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2008, 01:38:54 PM »

:rotfl: boy u real f*&%up yes. Thanks for the bigup/shitup up, yuh clown :clown: . Pride boy pride. Why dey have to always be comparisons  :mackdaddy:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2008, 01:51:52 PM »

What???

And now that honor goes to Trinidad and Tobago. ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2008, 02:05:27 PM »

And now that honor goes to Trinidad and Tobago. ;D

Right! No arguements there boss! Being small sometimes does have an advantage :)

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2008, 02:09:49 PM »
Trinidad will always be BIGGER than Jamaica....not in size but in character!

Not in population, but in creativity!

Put that in your Jakan craw!

ps    If you feel that being small is somehow an advantage, let me remind you that having a small penis is not a disability so dont go parking your car in the handicapped spots at Walmart!

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2008, 02:10:08 PM »

:rotfl: boy u real f*&%up yes. Thanks for the bigup/shitup up, yuh clown :clown: . Pride boy pride. Why dey have to always be comparisons  :mackdaddy:

Ask Rancidass why the comparison. I am not really comparing/contrasting anything, just highlighting some facts to rancidass, aparently he is new around here, so I had to remind him that Jamaica qualified for the woprld cup in 1998 when he was still breast feeding.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2008, 02:11:24 PM »

ps    If you feel that being small is somehow an advantage, let me remind you that having a small penis is not a disability so dont go parking your car in the handicapped spots at Walmart!

Waaaaay to much information there rancidass! Moderators, remove this post...aparently little kids post on the board.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 02:12:57 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2008, 02:12:31 PM »

Waaaaay to much informatio0n there! Kepp your issues to yourself young man. Moderators, remove this post...aparently litle kids post on the board.

Reggaefan, do you have breasts?

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2008, 02:14:42 PM »

Waaaaay to much informatio0n there! Kepp your issues to yourself young man. Moderators, remove this post...aparently litle kids post on the board.

No. Sorry to disappoint you. You are on the wrong message board if thats all you are interested in.

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2008, 02:19:38 PM »

No. Sorry to disappoint you. You are on the wrong message board if thats all you are interested in.

ok my suspicions are now confirmed you are not human...thanks!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 02:25:53 PM by assrancid »

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2008, 02:20:19 PM »

whey..i wouldn't be boasting about dat pardnah..

alright..carry on with de umpteenth waste of time, brainless, whose-island-better-than-whose argument

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »

alright..carry on with de umpteenth waste of time, brainless, whose-island-better-than-whose argument

You noticed the Smiley Frico? Actually, Ben Johnson is no different from all the recent US athletes that were caught taking drugs, from Maarion Jones, Maurice green, Gatlin....only thing is that Ben wasnt American. Despite all that, he is still one of the better sprinters the world has seen. You have rason to be proud of your own Ato boldon too...so dont feel left out :)

And I dont believe I need to brag about anything...Ja's achievement in sports are ther for everyone to see..except the newcomer rancidass who just emerged from his hole somwhere in deep rural Tobago
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 02:57:07 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2008, 02:54:01 PM »
ok my suspicions are now confirmed you are not human...thanks!

Nope, not human. I'm a machine.

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2008, 03:20:57 PM »
Lemme jus start by sayin that "who vex loss"....but dis posting and dis feud is real chupidness...to the highest degree. Why Trinidad and Jamaica always have to get into dese lil gyul feuds bout who better dan who and who bigger dan who. I proud of Hasley Crawford, Obadele Thompson, Merline Otley (if dais d spelling), Ato Boldon, Bolt, The Jamaican gyul dem who beat up everybody d other day, and meh trini boi who come second in the 100m after bolt... I proud ah the Reggea boys and the Soca warriors. Because all of these people show the rest ah the world that the same Caribbean who dem always lookin down as inferior could come out and do dem thing.

Allyuh arguing bout who bigger, both ah we small....why we cyah jus be glad for each other for doing what we do despite our size and other adversities instead ah dis fight down crap...me eh mind the friendloy Pekong..cause i does harrass my JA Partner dem all d time, jus like dem does harrass me...but when allyuh take it to dis level ah hostility den it become real chupidness..man talking bout small penis and all kinda ting...wah level ah chupidness is dat boi!

The fact is we have more similarities dan differences and we have to realise that we who share similar history, similar struggloes for independence, and similar struggles to be respected in the worldwide scale, should not be pulling each other...we doh have to pull down one another to look...both Trinidad and Jamaica have done much to prove ourselves in the sports world and otherwise.

Fellas it have Pekong and it have pettiness....dis is the latter.
As i say who vex loss, i try to stay outta dis but it really gettin ridiculous.

Jesus Christ died for us....now it's time for us to Live for Him

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2008, 03:45:40 PM »

You noticed the Smiley Frico? Actually, Ben Johnson is no different from all the recent US athletes that were caught taking drugs, from Maarion Jones, Maurice green, Gatlin....only thing is that Ben wasnt American. Despite all that, he is still one of the better sprinters the world has seen. You have rason to be proud of your own Ato boldon too...so dont feel left out :)

And I dont believe I need to brag about anything...Ja's achievement in sports are ther for everyone to see..except the newcomer rancidass who just emerged from his hole somwhere in deep rural Tobago

Frico? uhhh. ok. 

not feeling left out. Actually, I celebrate caribbean dominance in this year's Olympic sprints. My message was to you and anyone who seems to enjoy indulging in the meaningless..my island better than yours 'debates'....regardless of nationality..just like Ben Johnson, Justin Gaitlin, Marion Jones..etc are disgraced cheaters, regardless of nationality. Go ahead and take pride in dat big cheat

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2008, 05:59:28 PM »
Lemme jus start by sayin that "who vex loss"....but dis posting and dis feud is real chupidness...to the highest degree. Why Trinidad and Jamaica always have to get into dese lil gyul feuds bout who better dan who and who bigger dan who. I proud of Hasley Crawford, Obadele Thompson, Merline Otley (if dais d spelling), Ato Boldon, Bolt, The Jamaican gyul dem who beat up everybody d other day, and meh trini boi who come second in the 100m after bolt... I proud ah the Reggea boys and the Soca warriors. Because all of these people show the rest ah the world that the same Caribbean who dem always lookin down as inferior could come out and do dem thing.

Allyuh arguing bout who bigger, both ah we small....why we cyah jus be glad for each other for doing what we do despite our size and other adversities instead ah dis fight down crap...me eh mind the friendloy Pekong..cause i does harrass my JA Partner dem all d time, jus like dem does harrass me...but when allyuh take it to dis level ah hostility den it become real chupidness..man talking bout small penis and all kinda ting...wah level ah chupidness is dat boi!

The fact is we have more similarities dan differences and we have to realise that we who share similar history, similar struggloes for independence, and similar struggles to be respected in the worldwide scale, should not be pulling each other...we doh have to pull down one another to look...both Trinidad and Jamaica have done much to prove ourselves in the sports world and otherwise.

Breddren yuh better hold yuh peace ! BC it falling on def ears. i used to do the same thing as you, writing ah whole essay to get my point accross, but them men would jump over my post and continue with their disgusting petty nonsensical discussion.

i suggest yuh leave ignorant ppl to themselves trust meh, yuh better off going to another thread, BC from the time i saw the title of this thread,  i already knew the out come, pure fackry !!                                       positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2008, 06:31:19 PM »

Wait, ReggaeFan!
Didn't England send a group of Young English footballers to T&T on a holiday to play a friendly.
Didn't those Young English Youths along with Beckham scored 3 goals easy without breaking a sweat in T&T's backyard??
I bet seeing that it was a T&T holiday and wanting Jack's made made the English FA tell their Young footballers not to score more than the 3 goals so as to not embarass Jack or T&T. :angel:     
jjbrown

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2008, 10:10:53 PM »

:beermug: :beermug:

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2008, 08:14:41 PM »

Breddren yuh better hold yuh peace ! BC it falling on def ears. i used to do the same thing as you, writing ah whole essay to get my point accross, but them men would jump over my post and continue with their disgusting petty nonsensical discussion.

i suggest yuh leave ignorant ppl to themselves trust meh, yuh better off going to another thread, BC from the time i saw the title of this thread,  i already knew the out come, pure fackry !!                                       positive.

Thanks soldier..i kno asnd i was real tryin...and i agree with u dem might jus blow past wha i had to say..but ignorance is the absence of wisdom, so i does jus offer ppl what lil wisdom God bless me to share and if dem chose ignorance in the presence ah wisdom then I jus accept and move on.

But on ah lighter note; tomorrow is a big dey for we i know yuh ready!
All i have to say is "bottle and spoon!" lol, lewwe go TnT
Jesus Christ died for us....now it's time for us to Live for Him

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2008, 08:25:18 PM »

Ditto
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>