March 28, 2024, 11:36:07 PM

Author Topic: RF and the other JA nuisances disappear and will not  (Read 8427 times)

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
RF and the other JA nuisances disappear and will not
« on: August 15, 2008, 03:06:29 PM »
return for a few days well. Beating this ES team, the same team that almost destroyed them recently has certainly put alot in perspective for them. They will lose against Cananda and will definitely not make out of their grp. I can hear all the excuses from now. Most of it will center around King and Simoes not picking the right team.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: RF and the other JA nuisances disappear and will not
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 03:12:30 PM »
Doh 4 get d food, d hotel yada yada yada
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 03:14:36 PM »
alyuh like trouble eh  :D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 03:20:03 PM »
an doh talk about if de 2 story hotel day staying in doh have ah elevator :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 03:32:42 PM »
El salvador didnt get beating bad.  it was 10 vs 9 men.  Thats not normal circustances i would be proud of

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 03:37:03 PM »
El salvador didnt get beating bad.  it was 10 vs 9 men.  Thats not normal circustances i would be proud of
Apparently it was 10 v 10. De second man to get a red card was one of the subs on de bench.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 04:11:57 PM »

Actually it was 10v10 the other guy from ES was on the bench but the idea is not whether they were beaten badly or not. It was the fact that they were beaten.

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 04:16:25 PM »
Don't read to much into the result of a friendly, ES isn't exactly one of the top teams in the region.

It's a good result, especially in front of a hostile crowd, but we'll see if we repeat that performance in the qualifiers.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 04:35:32 AM »
Yard like to chat as if dem is Kings af Caribbean football the fact is dem cyar do shit unless they doh have 7 or 8 British Players.We beat Salvador 3-1 and in today's fotball dat is a bad bit ah lix.Jamaica nearly get lick by de same Salvador.We still have six solid overseas based players to add to de homeboys.
 :'(Sorry Jamaica. :'(

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 06:21:52 AM »
Thanks for keeping JA in your minds. I didn't even know u fools played yesterday. Bout disappear. *kissteeth*
Smoke and Fly

TrinInfinite

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 06:31:40 AM »
Thanks for keeping JA in your minds. I didn't even know u fools played yesterday. Bout disappear. *kissteeth*

yuh like a friggin blue crab oui... hush yuh mouth nah...

God is de BOSS....

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2008, 07:05:44 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: Lionpaw! You are a riot.

Olympics going on with the 2 fastest men on earth coming from Jamaica and they expect us to waste that time being on their forum to talk about a match that even I did not know about.  :rotfl:

PS. El Salvador has not beaten Jamaica since 1996. Now tell me what the score was betwwen El Salvador and T&T during the 2007 Gold Cup. And was sent packing from the tournament during the 1st round????
jjbrown

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2008, 07:12:28 AM »

Olympics going on with the 2 fastest men on earth coming from Jamaica and they expect us to waste that time being on their forum to talk about a match that even I did not know about.  :rotfl:

PS. El Salvador has not beaten Jamaica since 1996. Now tell me what the score was betwwen El Salvador and T&T during the 2007 Gold Cup. And was sent packing from the tournament during the 1st round????
Jamaica did not even qualify for that Gold Cup because you did not even qualify for the CFU cup because of a small matter between you and St. Vincent.

Congratulations to Bolt and Powell btw. We have Thompson and Burns there too. It will be a nice final.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 07:14:36 AM by Jah Gol »

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2008, 07:55:11 AM »
Don't read to much into the result of a friendly, ES isn't exactly one of the top teams in the region.

It's a good result, especially in front of a hostile crowd, but we'll see if we repeat that performance in the qualifiers.

They did however kick out Panama, which was a serious contender for sa2010.
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2008, 10:50:19 AM »

Jamaica did not even qualify for that Gold Cup because you did not even qualify for the CFU cup because of a small matter between you and St. Vincent.

Congratulations to Bolt and Powell btw. We have Thompson and Burns there too. It will be a nice final.
Was that the same Gold Cup that El Salvador knocked T&T out of the 1st round??? 
jjbrown

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2008, 10:59:40 AM »

Was that the same Gold Cup that El Salvador knocked T&T out of the 1st round??? 
Steups , neither your sentence nor your argument makes any sense. Your persistence is commendable though.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 11:30:40 AM »
*steups*
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2008, 05:27:05 AM »
return for a few days well. Beating this ES team, the same team that almost destroyed them recently has certainly put alot in perspective for them. They will lose against Cananda and will definitely not make out of their grp. I can hear all the excuses from now. Most of it will center around King and Simoes not picking the right team.

Take it easy young man. El Salvador hasnt beaten Ja in over a decade.Come back and talk to me when you can walk into the Estadio Cuscatlan and come away with a convincing 3-0 vicytory in a WCQ game. And I dont know what persepctive you talking about. you and Ja played twice in the past 3 months and you are yet to record a victory over Jamaica at this level in recent years.  So you win a game and here you are dedicating an entire thread to the Jamaicans. How come you didnt do so when you lost to Haiti recently, A team that Jamaica has been beating consistently over the years. And by the way, in the last 3 games Jamaica play vs El Salvador, we have scored 6 goals and conceded 0. Brag when you beat teams like Cost Rica. Jamaica has owned El Salvador and Guatemala in recent times. Check the record when you get the chance.

Anyway, WCQs start in a few days. Looking forward to those.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 05:37:52 AM by Reggaefan »

leroy

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 06:18:44 AM »
reggaefan these punks ! want to dominate regioanal football , they build lots of stadium ,
yet they steal to get results. our U17 got robd' through a disallow goal and these punks
think they going to take there Jack ass Warner and go through Qualifiers they make a
big mistake. Trinbags your chickens are coming home to #$%^&* ! :wavetowel:

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2008, 06:23:58 AM »

Take it easy young man. El Salvador hasnt beaten Ja in over a decade.Come back and talk to me when you can walk into the Estadio Cuscatlan and come away with a convincing 3-0 vicytory in a WCQ game. And I dont know what persepctive you talking about. you and Ja played twice in the past 3 months and you are yet to record a victory over Jamaica at this level in recent years.  So you win a game and here you are dedicating an entire thread to the Jamaicans. How come you didnt do so when you lost to Haiti recently, A team that Jamaica has been beating consistently over the years. And by the way, in the last 3 games Jamaica play vs El Salvador, we have scored 6 goals and conceded 0. Brag when you beat teams like Cost Rica. Jamaica has owned El Salvador and Guatemala in recent times. Check the record when you get the chance.

It is amazing that with all thi "history" you still cant make the GC or the hex. Sad that country of 4 million has such a lowly record.

leroy

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2008, 06:35:39 AM »

It is amazing that with all thi "history" you still cant make the GC or the hex. Sad that country of 4 million has such a lowly record.
wishful thinking ! I aint going to say yea nor nay we will have to play for it. BOOOOOO!!!!!! :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2008, 10:28:08 AM »
Leroy ah dont want to go back in the past but if you want it that way then yuh Yardboyz just got away from a cutarse from the same ElSal that we convincingly beat,this we did without 7 first choice players.As I've said ah doh like bringing up old stuff but what about that nightmare allyuh had in the Far East  with Bora?Viet Nam,Malayasia,Indonesia dem cyar even beat my old school from Trinidad,ah wont mention Iran hell man ah may as well do,was it 8-1 or 8-0.Doh bodder tell meh.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2008, 11:13:57 AM »
Normally, ah doh get involved in dis T&T-Jamaica ting or I at least try to not get involved, but dis was entirely an unprovoked attack on Yard.

From a Jamaica standpoint, and considering how proud and patrotic the average Jamaican is, these kind of attacks bound to provoke ah response.

Allyuh have to understand dat dem yardies does take ting to heart whenever we fling a lil' picong their way.

Ease orf de Yardies and enjoy de football.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2008, 11:17:11 AM »
Steupse..dis thread is nonsense..allyuh givin dem attention

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2008, 02:27:53 PM »
Normally, ah doh get involved in dis T&T-Jamaica ting or I at least try to not get involved, but dis was entirely an unprovoked attack on Yard.

From a Jamaica standpoint, and considering how proud and patrotic the average Jamaican is, these kind of attacks bound to provoke ah response.

Allyuh have to understand dat dem yardies does take ting to heart whenever we fling a lil' picong their way.

So what are Trinbagonians ashamed and unpatriotic? You all must check the shit you are writing before posting. There is a difference between an attack and an observation.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2008, 02:44:05 PM »
I want Jamaica to come out of their group just to spite this fight down thread...

Useless fight down- embarassing....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2008, 02:48:59 PM »

So what are Trinbagonians ashamed and unpatriotic? You all must check the shit you are writing before posting. There is a difference between an attack and an observation.

I'm not saying that Trinbagonians are not proud and patriotic and I can see how my previous post conveyed that message and I apologize for the misunderstanding.

What I am saying is that we have different ways of expressing our patriotism. From my dealings with Jamaicans, they jealously guard their national pride and react very instinctively to any perceived slight on their national character, real or imagined.

What you may call an observation, someone else may view as a personal attack. It all has to do with how your message is received.

To add to that, since we are communicating in cyberspace, we do not have the benefit of gauging other factors such as tone of voice and body language in our interpersonal communications.

Thus, you may type something as an observation, but since other people do not have the benefit of actually observing the tone in which you deliver it, then it is very easy to misunderstand you.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2008, 11:28:57 AM »

"Still can't the GC or the hex" Really! You mean Jamaica did qualify for the 2009 Gold Cup or the hex for the 2010 CONCACAF World Cup qualifiers. :o "Still can't" means you're talking about the present. So when did this happen, Miss Cleo.
And Jamaica's population is 2.7 million. Unless your crystal ball is showing you the future. ;D 
Sad that T&T couldn't do better than Jamaica. 
jjbrown

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2008, 11:50:17 AM »

Why cant we all just get along peeps? Jeez!

Our Olympians just finished Gold and Silver in the Glamour event at the Olympics, at least this week we should be able to put aside our differences and share the spotlight in a positive way. That Trini youth totally surprised me in picking up the Silver. Bolt didnt surprise me one bit in winning the gold, after all him is a Jakan.

But before I go, let me take a minute to respond to Sub1 comment above....Jamaica's best showing in the gold Cup was third place (about 10 or so years ago, might be more).  Our bst performances in recent times would have been going unbeaten vs Brazil twice in teh same tournament. It might be helpful for someone to give som eprespective on T&T's performance in the Gold cup over the years.

Regarding the teams that Bora took to the middle east and Asia. I hope you guys realise that that was an under-23 outfit....It was always going to be a tall order to ask an under-23 team to beat the national senior team if Iran infront 80,000 fans no? An under-23 team losing to the national senior team of Vitenam, Malaysia etc is not neccisarily anything to be ashamed about...especially when you are playing a 5 game tour in a strange place. In all fairness, the youths did go on to win the Lunar Cup in China before going home....the Lunar Cup featured the under-23 teams of Australia, Jamaica, Hong Kong and Host China.

And I honestly cant even remember the last time el Salvador beat JAmaica in football, at least not in the past decade. If memory serves me correct, our last 3 games agaianst them we have scored 6 goals in total, conceding 0.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2008, 12:24:28 PM »

Bolt didnt surprise me one bit in winning the gold, after all him is a Jakan.

You do realize that in 60 years of Olympic Competition, Bolt is your FIRST Olympic 100 metres Champion.

Given that history, that a "Jakan" is Olympic 100 metres champion is the upset of the millenia.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

1]; } ?>