April 27, 2024, 06:33:43 AM

Author Topic: Simoes names squad for Canada  (Read 8943 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Simoes names squad for Canada
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2008, 09:24:52 AM »

The official press release states the players, but not their clubs. 

Can someone fill in the many blanks please............

Donovan Ricketts (Bradford City), Shawn Sawyers (Portmore United); Tyrone Marshall (Toronto FC), Ian Goodison (Tranmere Rovers), Keneil Moodie (Seba United), O’Brian Woodbine (Reno), Demar Stewart (Chengdu Blades), Jermaine Taylor (Harbour View); Rudolph Austin (Portmore United), Davion Thorpe (Reno), Evan Taylor (Reon), Demar Phillips (Stoke City), Luton Shelton (Vålerenga), Jevaughn Watson (Sporting Central), Jermaine Hue (Harbour View), Ricardo Gardner (Bolton Wanderers), Wolry Wolfe (Joe Public); Deon Burton (Sheffield Wednesday), Omar Cummings (Colorado Rapids), Andy Williams (Real Salt Lake).
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 09:26:55 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Winnipeg Fury

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2008, 09:33:01 AM »

Thanks........

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2008, 11:44:49 AM »
But de question have nothing to do with his ability. It have all to do with him being called while playing for a club in T&T. You said in the past if a player wants to play on the JAM side they should not go to T&T being they risk their chances.

Eman, can you pull up some of RF post so you can shut him up..... I lil busy at the monent to be arguing with a contradictive Reggae Foul....

And, why should T&T naturalise him, you guys are the naturalization kings, beside, if he cant make the JAM side what make you think he'll make the T&T side.

I know you are dunce, but didnt know you were this thick.

Let me ask you one question, when was the last time Wolry Wolf play a game in T&T? Here is another hint for you. Why do you think Roen Nelso is not currently in simoes plans?

Wolfe currently is with joe public RF.... and played for joe public before the el salvador game

RF, if you backpeddle any faster you will end up turning back time. I suppose that might be yuh only way of seeing the reggae boyz at the world cup again, so that might be understandable though...blasted troll.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>