March 29, 2024, 01:33:09 AM

Author Topic: My conversation with the 2020 Track Athlete of the Year Karsten Warholm  (Read 2733 times)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Whey Ato, where You surfaced from Breds. TF and sports in general taking a real beating. You think Tokyo 2020 will come to fruition?

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
I duck in every week to see if track and field is alive in here, or in the country, but I know it isn't.

Essentially, the things I predicted for the last 4 years didn't come true exactly.

They were worse.

We now have ZERO 100/200m pro prospects on the horizon - and the men's and women's relay teams, as teams do, have aged out of being competitive at Worlds or Olympics.

I don't know what happens now, but I have a clue, because this what I do for a living.

"IMMENSE DROUGHT"

"WINTER IS COMING"
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I duck in every week to see if track and field is alive in here, or in the country, but I know it isn't.

Essentially, the things I predicted for the last 4 years didn't come true exactly.

They were worse.

We now have ZERO 100/200m pro prospects on the horizon - and the men's and women's relay teams, as teams do, have aged out of being competitive at Worlds or Olympics.

I don't know what happens now, but I have a clue, because this what I do for a living.

"IMMENSE DROUGHT"

"WINTER IS COMING"

Oh gorm, man. You mean a post 1976 guava season, until you came along. Can't take that, Breds.

1]; } ?>