April 19, 2024, 04:45:38 PM

Author Topic: What really wrong with Brown?  (Read 11091 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: What really wrong with Brown?
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2008, 03:06:00 PM »
Ato, Hasely, etc.  were one of a kind

;D ;D ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2008, 04:33:22 PM »
I think the injury or soft spot on that boy is in his head.  Look at his heat.  Then look at his quarter.  He started well as a Junior and as soon as he got his first major injury, he is a changed man.  The talent is there but his mind need a lot of work.  "Just sayin"

Explain to meh how de mind could pull ah muscle. Anybody take timeout to think for once how DARREL must be feeling?

Not only did he not look like he pull a muscle, he said that he would be fine for the relays.  If he pulled a muscle, then he is unlikely to be ready for the relays.  If he did not, then why did he stop or slow down.  Now all I am doing is psychoanalyzing, I admit.  But this is the Olympics.  You train forever to win this.  You don't you give up on sucha dream unless have a serious problem.  So I assume that he felt nothing but his mind is playing games with him.  But if he did feel something it indicates a major physiological problem that he seems unable to overcome.  This is sad for such a promising athlete.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2008, 04:43:59 PM »
DB carrying an injury, so there is a limit to how hard he can press. Felt a tug and wisely slowed. Should be OK for relays, but in his condition, there cant be any guarantee.

Prob needs surgery after the games, so some sympathy is in order.

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2008, 04:45:56 PM »
Ato, Hasely, etc.  were one of a kind

;D ;D ;D

Ent? I feel this have to make the quotes section.
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2008, 04:49:52 PM »
If Brown was Jamaican he would be a world beater now. You all should've sent him out here when he broke the jr record. He would've been properly trained and developed. No gloating or nuttin.

Trained and developed as what?  A shotta?

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2008, 04:52:33 PM »
his you Lionpaw?

A few years ago, deejay Kiprich sang about his love life suffering because of cellular phones. The principal of a popular school is in a similar position - only he has lost his lover because of a chat room.

After investing in his relationship both financially and emotionally, John Doerecently found out his girlfriend will be leaving him for a Danish man she met in a chat room. The couple has been together for 12 years and share a child, but he learnt that since 2005 she has been making plans to move to Denmark.

Doe, 47, operates a popular independent day and evening school. He is so hurt by the situation that he felt compelled to share his story.

"I am tormented. I am sick. I love this girl ennuh, and even now that she is doing this, I still love her. I am confused and I am nervous. I have a school to run and sometimes at night I just have to get up and walk. There's nothing I can say to her about not going. She wants a certain life and she seh I can't give it to her," Doe said.

He met his girl when she came to his institution after high school. He explained that she came from a poor background and her mother, who had four other children, struggled to send her to school.

Fell in love

He said, "She didn't pass all her subjects, so she came to my school. For some reason, we fell in love. She got five subjects at my school and she didn't even have to pay for it. Because we were in love an so, and start do wi ting, she came to school free of cost."

He said he paid for her university education and moved her and her mother into his house. He explained, "It seems like when she was in university she went into a chat room and met a guy from Denmark, who said he was looking for a soulmate." The man, he said, is 53 and in good financial standings.

He found out about her secret affair when he saw the man's number and several text messages in her phone. Though admitting what he did next was wrong, he said he hacked into her account and read several messages between them. He said, "What I read suggested that she was planning to go to him and in the emails it said he has a lot of money." He also read correspondence between his girl and her brother, who encouraged her to make use of the opportunity for a 'better life'.

Doe said his girlfriend admitted she was planning to leave and attacked him for invading her personal space. "She decide that she leaving out here and she going to be wit dat white man. She said I'm not a good man and she wants someone who can help her. Suddenly, I am no longer good enough."

Though he tried to convince her to think her decision through,

warning her of the possibilities that she could be going to meet a serial killer or rapist, her decision was made.

Now Doe is full of questions; "I just want to know if it is fair for someone to look after you and take care of you and this is what happens?"

His girl is scheduled to leave later this month and he is concerned about how he will move on with his life when she does. She plans to leave their child with her mother. Efforts to speak with the girlfriend proved futile yesterday.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2008, 07:33:56 PM »
I think the injury or soft spot on that boy is in his head.  Look at his heat.  Then look at his quarter.  He started well as a Junior and as soon as he got his first major injury, he is a changed man.  The talent is there but his mind need a lot of work.  "Just sayin"

Explain to meh how de mind could pull ah muscle. Anybody take timeout to think for once how DARREL must be feeling?

Not only did he not look like he pull a muscle, he said that he would be fine for the relays.  If he pulled a muscle, then he is unlikely to be ready for the relays.  If he did not, then why did he stop or slow down.  Now all I am doing is psychoanalyzing, I admit.  But this is the Olympics.  You train forever to win this.  You don't you give up on sucha dream unless have a serious problem.  So I assume that he felt nothing but his mind is playing games with him.  But if he did feel something it indicates a major physiological problem that he seems unable to overcome.  This is sad for such a promising athlete.
:applause:
could not have put it better. I would not put him in the relay at this point. Let ah fit man run.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2008, 08:36:47 PM »
JC here, 1st time on. how could i catch the track and field  in NYC and @ what time , what channels carrying it, since NBC only doing ah set ah volley ball and boxing.      thanx.                                 positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2008, 08:49:14 PM »
darrel have a suspected tear mri will confirm
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2008, 08:50:38 PM »
JC here, 1st time on. how could i catch the track and field  in NYC and @ what time , what channels carrying it, since NBC only doing ah set ah volley ball and boxing.      thanx.                                 positive.

try these not sure about them

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=16543&part=sports

http://watch-olympics-online.co.cc/watch-live.php
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2008, 09:51:27 PM »
There goes de 4qing relay medal too.

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2008, 05:14:53 AM »
darrel have a suspected tear mri will confirm

WTF >:(

And arsehole fairweather fans coming on here and chatting all kinda shyte.  >:( >:( >:(

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2008, 09:27:02 AM »
There goes de 4qing relay medal too.

Have some faith nah, we will still win a relay medal.

Offline football prof

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Brown?
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2008, 07:32:48 AM »
Anyone know if Brown is confirmed for 4x100? Poor kid hope he is able to make it.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Brown?
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2008, 09:32:14 AM »
Anyone know if Brown is confirmed for 4x100? Poor kid hope he is able to make it.

This article suggests that his participation in the 4x1 is uncertain

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=161365003
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2008, 09:46:19 AM »
Brown is definitely out of the Olympics and is on his way back to T&T....he will be replaced by Keston Bledman in the relays....as reported by Andre Errol Baptiste about 20 mins ago on I95.5 fm....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2008, 09:48:58 AM »
Brown is definitely out of the Olympics and is on his way back to T&T....he will be replaced by Keston Bledman in the relays....as reported by Andre Errol Baptiste about 20 mins ago on I95.5 fm....
I real sorry for him. I just hope the youth could recover mentally and physically from this.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2008, 10:56:19 AM »

jezzan ages.... :-[

aright, since me ain't know bout this Keston Bledman person, all ah could say is good luck fella...ah sure ya never expected dis eider.

so who is dey final 4 for relays now ?
Thompson, Bledman, Burns and ...... ??

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2008, 10:57:42 AM »
and Aaron Armstrong

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2008, 10:58:54 AM »
thanks Daryn :beermug:

lawd ah jus get ah headache wid dat news bout brown....steupse :-\

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2008, 11:22:25 AM »
Ah believe Bledman's PB is 10.14, not sure what is SB is, "tracks" experts could confirm
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2008, 11:36:23 AM »
def not an expert but Bledman ran 10.18 in the National Championships

Men
    100 m   21 June       Wind: 0.8
1   Marc Burns              10.01 SB
2   Richard Thompson   10.10
2   Aaron Armstrong     10.10 SB
4   Keston Bledman      10.18 SB
5   Emmanuel Callander 10.24 PB   
6   Jacey Harper           10.33 SB     
7   Nic Alexander          10.44
     Darrel Brown           DNF   

Any SB or PB were at the time and may have changed, def in the case of M. Burns.

Bledman took part in the 100 in Osaka last year. 

1]; } ?>