March 28, 2024, 03:59:01 AM

Author Topic: Not sure if anyone has pointed this out but....  (Read 2052 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Not sure if anyone has pointed this out but....
« on: August 16, 2008, 01:53:03 PM »
Trinidad & Tobago has medalled in 3 of the last 4 100m finals events at the Olympic games...and we might be able to add the 200m to that list.

If this was mentioned before, go ahead and merge/delete this thread, but I just thought about this and thought to myself...waaaay, daz a big scene for a tiny lil country like ours....  ;D

Bless  :beermug:
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Re: Not sure if anyone has pointed this out but....
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 02:53:05 PM »
Trinidad & Tobago has medalled in 3 of the last 4 100m finals events at the Olympic games...and we might be able to add the 200m to that list.

If this was mentioned before, go ahead and merge/delete this thread, but I just thought about this and thought to myself...waaaay, daz a big scene for a tiny lil country like ours....  ;D

You know how we do!!!!

T&T!!!!!!!!!!
Forever!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 05:28:45 PM »

Yuh done know kicker!  1.3 million (and the 1st generations who elect to rep. we  ;D), bless up

Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 06:56:45 PM »

who winning a medal in the 200? i know you not talking about armstrong.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 08:36:40 PM »

Mr. Richard Thompson

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 08:56:31 PM »

Mr. Richard Thompson

he said he not running the 200m.Concentrating on 4x100.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 09:56:44 PM by royal »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 09:12:45 PM »

Didn't know Thompson wasn't running the 2' ....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 09:18:25 PM »
No 200 4 he especially since Mr. Injury prone injured again dat relay gold is we own go grab it
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2008, 11:20:58 AM »
Weary I believe we had a better chance at gold when Brown was on the team...we will see if Bledman can deliver

1]; } ?>