March 28, 2024, 12:13:16 PM

Author Topic: Ato a hater  (Read 16537 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Ato a hater
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2008, 07:29:41 PM »
Yuh tink I tell yuh cartwheel 4 d final in d 200

Yeah boy just stop just before de finish line and do ah big ole cartwheel over the line to end....heh heh heh....
do ah coke sniff on d finish line :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2008, 07:39:12 PM »
Okay, I have a problem with mercy rules in American youth sports. I am a believer that if you had train as hard as I did I would not be beating you down. So go home train harder and come back. However, you don't belittle the opponent with gesture, but with the score or the time.

What all of you who trying to buss up alyuh mouth on Ato is that, Ato is not the only professional in this equation Bolt is also. He is a professional and must keep in mind that simple gestures can be misread as they maybe now. Run, jump scream, wine do whatever AFTER the race, if you want to look around fine but relax til u cross the line. For all the positive Ato said before, during and after the race the only thing we could find to talk about is the one criticism. Get off it.

All of you who talking about Ato hating, guess who was a pioneer for the drive phase that every sprinter using now? So chill out with the "green eye" talk. Ato have nothig to hate on.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2008, 07:43:58 PM »
Yeh Bolt turn around and show yuh opponents the middle finger before yuh finish the race..because according to some ppl you train hard so you deserve to do whatever you want and the commentators should not say shit bout it..(and allyuh could dat anyway allyuh want!!)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 07:49:26 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2008, 07:47:14 PM »
Okay, I have a problem with mercy rules in American youth sports. I am a believer that if you had train as hard as I did I would not be beating you down. So go home train harder and come back. However, you don't belittle the opponent with gesture, but with the score or the time.

What all of you who trying to buss up alyuh mouth on Ato is that, Ato is not the only professional in this equation Bolt is also. He is a professional and must keep in mind that simple gestures can be misread as they maybe now. Run, jump scream, wine do whatever AFTER the race, if you want to look around fine but relax til u cross the line. For all the positive Ato said before, during and after the race the only thing we could find to talk about is the one criticism. Get off it.

All of you who talking about Ato hating, guess who was a pioneer for the drive phase that every sprinter using now? So chill out with the "green eye" talk. Ato have nothig to hate on.

Expect Bolt doing the Jog phase  ;D

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2008, 08:12:17 PM »
Bwoy Ato, I rate you and always looked up to you growing up. Nah diss u or nuttin still but please explain this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xhCe11Q53A

What's the difference?
Smoke and Fly

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2008, 08:12:31 PM »
Bolt should send message via leroy and jamaica2009 to tell allyuh to min' allyuh business and stop wondering what he did or didn't plan on doing. At dey end of dey day, is he getting dey gold and making name for he self and allyuh still sratching allyuh tail wondering what toliet paper Bob Costas does use to wipe he uphole.

Leave dey blasted boy alone.

Seriously allyuh, enjoy the Olympics nah...this is history in dey making. Half ah allyuh ain't sure to experience dis again.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2008, 08:14:28 PM »
Yeh Bolt turn around and show yuh opponents the middle finger before yuh finish the race..because according to some ppl you train hard so you deserve to do whatever you want and the commentators should not say shit bout it..(and allyuh could dat anyway allyuh want!!)
According to which people. Name names.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2008, 08:17:00 PM »
maybe ato should ask alyah what to say6 ,before he go orn the air. First he get shit for bigging up the jakans ,then he get shit for slighting the jakans lol .Alyah go f**k up the man head .

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2008, 08:19:30 PM »
Bwoy Ato, I rate you and always looked up to you growing up. Nah diss u or nuttin still but please explain this.....
What's the difference?
Lionpaw,
leh me give ya ah 2cents
Ato and de rest ah dem at that time had to Fight for every cm of that 100m
where as Bolt is such a superior runner he can afford to coast to the finish line while being excited about his running
Dat is what grinding dese fellas now ;)

maybe those were the producer's words :D

Bolt do ya ting Man....Do it man
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 08:22:39 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2008, 08:23:59 PM »
What's the difference?
Lionpaw,
leh me give ya ah 2cents
Ato and de rest ah dem at that time had to Fight for every cm of that 100m
where as Bolt is such a superior runner he can afford to coast to the finish line while being excited about his running
Dat is what grinding dese fellas now ;)

maybe those were the producer's words :D

Bolt do ya ting Man....Do it man

:rotfl:  :rotfl: tru.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2008, 08:25:14 PM »

LOL Buh Dry So why name names when everyone know what dey say...yuh think my intention is to start some type ah lil internet argument by calling names lol..Most times whenever I feel someone try to start a lil argument i does just leave dem alone..cause I already say my opinion and thats it..
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 08:26:45 PM by Sando prince »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2008, 08:28:38 PM »
cool allyuh herbs..

the people who love yuh de most is de people who does tell yuh de shit yuh don't want to hear.

keep that in mind.  :beermug:

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2008, 08:45:23 PM »

LOL Buh Dry So why name names when everyone know what dey say...yuh think my intention is to start some type ah lil internet argument by calling names lol..Most times whenever I feel someone try to start a lil argument i does just leave dem alone..cause I already say my opinion and thats it..
Me eh see nobody here suggest Bolt could turn round and disrespect his opponents. So I wanted help in finding de posts ah miss. Must be mih browser. Yuh seeing dem wit Firefox?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2008, 08:53:53 PM »

What's the difference?

The difference is that Ato took issue with celebrating DURING the race... not dat fukking hard.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2008, 08:55:51 PM »

Me eh see nobody here suggest Bolt could turn round and disrespect his opponents. So I wanted help in finding de posts ah miss. Must be mih browser. Yuh seeing dem wit Firefox?

Breds wipe the yampee out yuh eye and yuh will see what ah torkin bout  :beermug:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2008, 08:59:59 PM »
cool allyuh herbs..

the people who love yuh de most is de people who does tell yuh de shit yuh don't want to hear.

keep that in mind.  :beermug:

well if dat is dey case, "love is in dey air" Omar  ;D

Sando I have to agree with Dry So. We want Bolt to enjoy him self, not disrespect anyone. Quite simple.
Now if he get ah touch ah Grenadian in him and do ah Sparrow, pull down he tights and tell crawford to kiss he...ahmmm well den yes I'll say Bob Costas spleen brain cell go buss.

We honestly making too much out of this.

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2008, 09:03:04 PM »

What's the difference?

The difference is that Ato took issue with celebrating DURING the race... not dat f**kking hard.

So he should cross the finish before disrespecting his competitors? Ok, I get it.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2008, 09:13:29 PM »
Ato forget this jed ,by Friday all them know it all expert waggonist go ride out and alyah go have back alyah section.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2008, 10:07:55 PM »

What's the difference?

The difference is that Ato took issue with celebrating DURING the race... not dat f**kking hard.

So he should cross the finish before disrespecting his competitors? Ok, I get it.

I'd be surprised if you even knew how to tie yuh shoelaces by yuhself.  Gawd you dotish.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2008, 11:42:08 PM »
ooh goood. Ato getting blasted on Facebook, the papers and all over the internet.

truetrini

« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2008, 03:42:38 AM »

truetrini

« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2008, 03:43:01 AM »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2008, 04:53:07 AM »
TT try this link
http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/editorial/html/20080819T210000-0500_139229_OBS_OH_TO_BE_YOUNG__GIFTED_AND_BLACK.asp

I wanted to post a comment on that tata on the Jamaica Observer website, but that part of the site down.......
.........and may God bless our Nation.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2008, 06:29:31 AM »

What's the difference?

Thanks Bakes.....I was about to post that. Reading eh fundamental at all.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2008, 07:09:35 AM »
to me personally
this has nothing to do with the fact Bolt is Jamaican or black or anything
He could be from Samoa or the farroe islands for all i care
It was just a very hypocritical comment by Ato considering how he carried himself on the track during his time

truetrini

« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2008, 08:36:28 AM »
Curry goat, Bora and Boldon
Bryan Cummings
Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yes, you are reading correctly. I am in China and I am talking about curry goat.

You see, the Jamaican-born executive chef, Obrian Tingling, had curry goat on the menu for lunch in the main press centre. I was very surprised when I saw it and Lance Whittiker (formally of RJR Sports but who now works for CMC) said that it was the best curry goat that he has had in years.

I ran into former Reggae Boyz football coach Bora Milutinovic in the same dining room the day after Frazer and company had won medals in the 100 metres. He said that he was extremely happy for Jamaica's success but admitted that he had wanted Asafa to win the Men's 100. He said that Asafa was "such a nice guy".

Since we are still in the dining room, our eating patterns have dramatically changed. When we first arrived in China, Kayon Raynor and I would be up bright and early to have breakfast. They offered a wide choice of foods for us to eat and we even looked forward to eating the morning meal.

That, however, has changed in the last five days. We have no idea what breakfast looks like. None of us has had any.

You see, for the last five days since track & field has started, we go to bed normally between 4:00-5:00 am China time and have to be at the stadium bright and early at 9:00 am the same morning.

We have no time to grab any because we are trying to get in as much sleep as possible. We eat lunch, and now eat dinner at about midnight China time after we leave that stadium late at night.

I ran into Ato Boldon in the stadium yesterday. We greeted each other and he brought up the subject that he had heard that he had stirred up a lot of emotions in Jamaica.

He mentioned to me that he had made some "on air" comments to the effect that Usain Bolt in celebrating his 100m victory before crossing that finish line was disrespecting his opponents.

I explained to him that Usain would never and did not disrespect anyone, but rather, was just being himself. I told him that all sprinters have to have some amount of attitude and Boldon at that point agreed with what I was saying by mentioning that he himself used to also have an attitude when he used to compete. I further explained to him that he had to remember that Bolt was still very young and still had a lot of "kid" left in him.

At that point Boldon backed down to admit that he did not know Usain that well and that he had misread his celebration.

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2008, 08:38:17 AM »
Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2008, 08:55:44 AM »
P.S. I do think 19.32 is gone, and will say so!

Well it gone eh... jus ah lil reminder...
Da man has silenced his Critics

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2008, 09:27:45 AM »
I personally like he celebrations...he great enuff to do it, then do it, as long as he doh disrespect nobody...it's is still ah sport, an he should have his fun, he didn't waste down heself, he country or the other competitors....who doh like it, cyah do it. Sport is still for fun, regardless of how much million $ mankind wha throw behind it...No wha bout Spearmon, who duss of he shoulder at the athlete next to him, and stick out he tongue at Bolt....ooops, payback is ah hell of ah ting....wha bout lolo who was tearing up everybody, not dissing ah sole, and the 2nd to last hurdle mess her up, wha she do, everybody sorry, and she couldn't celebrate at all, maybe she shoulda celebrate even before the final, but that is the nature of sport, she have to pick herself up, and go again, and even if she not able to, should she not be happy at her achievements....10+(1000 more others) French soldiers get lick up in afganistan and ppl getting wuk up on ah man ENJOYING HESELF....and worried bout the few million $ less he go make ? Man, enjoy yuhself, yuh entertaining me too

1]; } ?>