May 01, 2024, 11:39:05 AM

Author Topic: Unified Caribbean Team??? ....... Have your say  (Read 9168 times)

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Unified Caribbean Team??? ....... Have your say
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2008, 08:06:27 AM »
Anybody that has met Usain would know that he is very warm and engaging. No way would he slight anyone, much less a fellow Caribbean athlete. Clearly,  Bolt didnt see him. RT did a nice thing and anyone would be appreciative of that. RT seems like a very cool youth. I like him.

Ask Ato, the Caribs on the circuit get along well with each other.

I have posted several times that I spoke to Ato's Jakan peers about him at track meets and I have NEVER heard a bad word spoken about him by them...only good things. Indeed, I think Ato has personally helped out a few, based on impressions I got.

Carib athletes are FAMILY on the circuit!
Hey Willie i like your vibes fardder, yuh have ah level of maturity and consciousness that few ppl seem to posses in the caribbean. i also like the fact that yuh don't fight fire with fire, keep it that way bro , we need that type level headedness on this site.

RF, lion paw, Sam, Sando prince , marlon , and JA 2099, need to take ah page from your book.                                              positive.

Thanks for the compliments, but I am only speaking the truth as I experienced it.

Ato and I may disagree on small issues from time to time, but I know the man personally and can swear for his quality and integrity  from what I know. The other Carib athletes genuinely liked him and said he was an asset on the circuit!

I live in Europe and have been to a few meets. The Carib foilks hang out together. As a Carib track fan, you can walk up to any of them and start a convo. They glad to see ANY of our peeps while they are on tour.

I recall seeing Avard Moncur (Bah) with a bevy of Jamaican lady sprinters hanging out at the stadium in Lausanne a few years back (he seemed to be popular with the ladies. When I came  up and started rapping, Avard was quick to saw how the Jamaican runners lucky as he meets Jamaicans fans at every meet he goes to in Europe and hardly ever saw Bahamians and that is why he hung out with his fellow Carib runners, so as to not be lonely. I consoled him that I knew a few Bah people in the area and that some may even be in the stadium.

The athletes get on well. Indeed, I think there may be more problems betweens athletes from the same country than betweeen athletes from different countries!

One final point, this is Flex's site and we go WAAAAYYYY back.  I would never disrespect my bredrin's site. Never.

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2008, 02:59:27 PM »
Anybody that has met Usain would know that he is very warm and engaging. No way would he slight anyone, much less a fellow Caribbean athlete. Clearly,  Bolt didnt see him. RT did a nice thing and anyone would be appreciative of that. RT seems like a very cool youth. I like him.

I have posted several times that I spoke to Ato's Jakan peers about him at track meets and I have NEVER heard a bad word spoken about him by them...only good things. Indeed, I think Ato has personally helped out a few, based on impressions I got.

Hey Willie i like your vibes fardder, yuh have ah level of maturity and consciousness that few ppl seem to posses in the caribbean. i also like the fact that yuh don't fight fire with fire, keep it that way bro , we need that type level headedness on this site.

RF, lion paw, Sam, Sando prince , marlon , and JA 2099, need to take ah page from your book.                                              positive.

Why yuh calling up my forkin name? Look, I is ah Trini. I proud ah DE RED WHITE AND BLACK. Taking dat form me will be devastating. De worst treatment I eva get around dis globe (and I travel alot) is around de caribbean. Let everybody hold dey corner.

Oh BTW, Manning and all could go to hell with he power grabbin venture >:(

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2008, 03:16:19 PM »

Why yuh calling up my forkin name? Look, I is ah Trini. I proud ah DE RED WHITE AND BLACK. Taking dat form me will be devastating. De worst treatment I eva get around dis globe (and I travel alot) is around de caribbean. Let everybody hold dey corner.

LoL

OK,  Bob Marley!

I would have thought you would use Sparrow as your avatar.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2008, 03:34:13 PM »

LoL

OK,  Bob Marley!

buh a-a. wah wrong wid havin bob marley as yuh avatar. ;D

sparrow is grenadian by d way.

bless!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2008, 03:48:22 PM »
A Grenadian with a Trini passport!!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2008, 09:28:34 PM »
Every 4 yrs we have dis discussion d answer eh go change NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2008, 03:34:41 AM »

LoL

OK,  Bob Marley!

bless!

Not a thing wrong, if you hold decent views.

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2008, 12:46:45 PM »

LoL

OK,  Bob Marley!

bless!

Not a thing wrong, if you hold decent views.

What indecent bout not supporting ah caribbean team?

1]; } ?>