May 01, 2024, 04:39:00 PM

Author Topic: Buh wait nah....RF...waz dis one?  (Read 2438 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Buh wait nah....RF...waz dis one?
« on: August 20, 2008, 09:17:35 PM »
Wolry Wolfe has been playing football for Jamaica since he was about 14 years old. and Like Roen nelson, he plays a load of crap when he wears the national uniform. Go on, beat up your chest and claim another Jamaican player as your own, if that makes you feel good knock yourself out. Shelton, Burton, cummings are all way ahead of him in the pecking order by the way, he is only there to make up numbers.

So I watchin de Canda vs Jamaica on tape delay...game now start....and imagine my SHOCK when I hear de Canadian commentator say..

"and Wolry Wolfe passes the ball to Williams. Wolfe who plays his football in Trinidad & Tobago..."

But RF...I tort u say Wolfe was jes dey to mek up numbers?

Me eh know is number 11 u torkin bout all dis time... ;D  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Buh wait nah....RF...waz dis one?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 09:37:37 PM »
Wolry Wolfe has been playing football for Jamaica since he was about 14 years old. and Like Roen nelson, he plays a load of crap when he wears the national uniform. Go on, beat up your chest and claim another Jamaican player as your own, if that makes you feel good knock yourself out. Shelton, Burton, cummings are all way ahead of him in the pecking order by the way, he is only there to make up numbers.

So I watchin de Canda vs Jamaica on tape delay...game now start....and imagine my SHOCK when I hear de Canadian commentator say..

"and Wolry Wolfe passes the ball to Williams. Wolfe who plays his football in Trinidad & Tobago..."

and let de bullshit begin...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 10:26:48 PM »
come GOOD eh RaggaFart :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 09:50:17 AM »
Anybody see Reggae Fargott ?
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 10:01:42 AM »

Heh heh. Good to see the young man finally making his world cup debut...he's been playing football for Jamaica since age 14 on various youth teams, and has been in and out of the senior team for the past 2 years.

Leonson Lewis, Russell Latapy, Micheal Rosales, Irasto Knights are just a few of T&T elite players who played club football in Jamaica while they were regulars on T&T starting 11. In fact, Latapy and Lewis started their professional careers in Jamaica. I met these guys on a number of occasions, they used to live at a hotel close to where I lived. 

Wolf is one of those B team players who get a run out on the A team occasionally.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 10:08:34 AM »
KAKAHOLE.. nobody ent talking bout Latapy and Lewis... we fed up hear yuh story..

de bottom line is you was talking SH!T and lying stink...
Admit it!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 10:23:22 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 10:58:44 AM »
Is how much times we hear that Latapy and Lewis story over the yrs  :rotfl:

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 10:59:34 AM »

Heh heh. Good to see the young man finally making his world cup debut...he's been playing football for Jamaica since age 14 on various youth teams, and has been in and out of the senior team for the past 2 years.

Leonson Lewis, Russell Latapy, Micheal Rosales, Irasto Knights are just a few of T&T elite players who played club football in Jamaica while they were regulars on T&T starting 11. In fact, Latapy and Lewis started their professional careers in Jamaica. I met these guys on a number of occasions, they used to live at a hotel close to where I lived. 

Wolf is one of those B team players who get a run out on the A team occasionally.

squelch...

*oh geed*
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 11:07:29 AM »
KAKAHOLE.. nobody ent talking bout Latapy and Lewis... we fed up hear yuh story..

Admit it!

And why are you getting all emotional  :o If you are happy to see a Jamaican who is on loan in your league on TV in a WCQ, then I share your joy, nothing to get worked up about. Being that I am not the coach of Jamaica....Its somehwat retarted that you would take my word as gospel that no Trini based player would play for Jamaica.  Wolf is a fringe player at best for Jamaica, sorry to burst your bubble...Shelton, Fuller, King, Burton and now cummings are ahead of him in the pecking order. His inclusion last night was purely tactical.  Having said that, he played the role Simoes asked him to play last night, and did an ok job.  There is a connection between Joe Public and Portmore United in Jamaica....both teams are owned by JFF and TTFF executives who no doubt are close buddies.

leroy

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 11:16:59 AM »
ok guys I wanted you to loose that did not happen. Congrats ! , we(RBZ) were lucky to come away with a
valuable point in Toronto , The mercy of God save us. We are playing  :wavetowel:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 11:30:12 AM »
Shelton, Fuller, King, Burton and now cummings are ahead of him in the pecking order.

Shelton came on as a sub

King get DROP

Cummings scrub benach WHOLE GAME

Wolfe STARTED AND PLAY WHOLE GAME

But DEM ahead of Wolfe in de peckin horder?

Mus be yardie logic... ::)  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 02:30:37 PM »
Shelton, Fuller, King, Burton and now cummings are ahead of him in the pecking order.

Shelton came on as a sub

King get DROP

Cummings scrub benach WHOLE GAME

Wolfe STARTED AND PLAY WHOLE GAME

But DEM ahead of Wolfe in de peckin horder?

Mus be yardie logic... ::)  ;D

RF, I think this is the point palos trying to make here. It has nothing to do with 'being proud that a Jamaican player plies his trade in Trinidad', palos was just drawing attention to the fact that u had talked shit earlier. Nuttin else.
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 02:51:38 PM »
talked shit earlier
Trinikev ...I think you need to change that.. ;D

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2008, 08:58:11 AM »

Admit it!

And why are you getting all emotional  :o If you are happy to see a Jamaican who is on loan in your league on TV in a WCQ, then I share your joy, nothing to get worked up about. Being that I am not the coach of Jamaica....Its somehwat retarted that you would take my word as gospel that no Trini based player would play for Jamaica.  Wolf is a fringe player at best for Jamaica, sorry to burst your bubble...Shelton, Fuller, King, Burton and now cummings are ahead of him in the pecking order. His inclusion last night was purely tactical.  Having said that, he played the role Simoes asked him to play last night, and did an ok job.  There is a connection between Joe Public and Portmore United in Jamaica....both teams are owned by JFF and TTFF executives who no doubt are close buddies.

yeah cuz we love those "TTFF executives"
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

1]; } ?>