April 27, 2024, 09:00:42 AM

Author Topic: Was Point Fortin Civic Centre the best?  (Read 12979 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Was Point Fortin Civic Centre the best?
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2013, 03:50:00 PM »
Chow you real dig up a thred here  ;D Like you feeling to hear some old man talk. VB have all his dates mixed up, by 85 the rebel League was done & enough players were banned. San Fernando Tech after St Benedicts were the best of colleges football and simply dominant. Sorry Errol  ;) Coops Defense Force was  the toughest team in football, they would beat you and beat you up physically. People would be bias as well, but DF also played good football. In the late 60's through the 70's, T&T had many glamour teams. Football at that time was more about individuals & entertainment. Deeks call out a name I long forgot Howell, like Godfrey Harris & Cave he was a penalty box poacher. Dam! I miss those times.

Nah, it wasn't me, it was de man who posted before me, "d-pipe" :D....but ah rel glad he bring it up, it sweet!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Was Point Fortin Civic Centre the best?
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2013, 04:38:48 PM »
Chow you real dig up a thred here  ;D Like you feeling to hear some old man talk. VB have all his dates mixed up, by 85 the rebel League was done & enough players were banned. San Fernando Tech after St Benedicts were the best of colleges football and simply dominant. Sorry Errol  ;) Coops Defense Force was  the toughest team in football, they would beat you and beat you up physically. People would be bias as well, but DF also played good football. In the late 60's through the 70's, T&T had many glamour teams. Football at that time was more about individuals & entertainment. Deeks call out a name I long forgot Howell, like Godfrey Harris & Cave he was a penalty box poacher. Dam! I miss those times.

Nah, it wasn't me, it was de man who posted before me, "d-pipe" :D....but ah rel glad he bring it up, it sweet!!

Thing is ... it take him almost 4 years to make that post.

1]; } ?>