April 28, 2024, 10:54:57 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Cuba Game (20-Aug-2008).  (Read 57681 times)

TrinInfinite

Re: TV/Stream for Trinidad & Tobago vs Cuba
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2008, 08:09:24 AM »
Ah feel if we get an audio feed for this match we lucky

same here.... you would swear we living in like madagascar or something.... A WORLD CUP NATION cant get a WCQ on TV .... ahh boy

dont raise ur blood pressuh for the ttff small man, listen to andre on the radio lol :rotfl:

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2008, 08:16:56 AM »
That is a disgrace Small M... You damn right to be vex... I hoping to see this game somehow.. I used to subscribe to neeptv.com... I know they have a Cuban tv station but ah not sure if they brining the game on tv in Cuba... If they could find out if any tv station in Cuba bringing the game, then I could check and see if they have that channel.

Laterz

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2008, 08:39:06 AM »
wey meh facking WCQ ???... revoloution coming soon
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Cuba Game (20-Aug-2008).
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2008, 10:53:26 AM »
When I look at the ground on the lil highlights on TV6 sports news last night, I nearly couldn't believe is so they treating a national team..then again....
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2008, 11:36:28 AM »
Question out of all them players who is the most outstanding,the one that all our opponents have to worry about, ah mean just the mention of his name makes other teams quiver,tell meh nah somebody..................

I know I does worry and quiver plenty when I see some of them men on we team list...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2008, 11:45:46 AM »
Quiver mean u care
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2008, 11:52:53 AM »
It not on I 95 minus d fearless 1
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 19, 2008, 12:23:16 PM »

same here.... you would swear we living in like madagascar or something.... A WORLD CUP NATION cant get a WCQ on TV .... ahh boy
Sorry, but I remember seeing a link to watch a Madagascar match on myp2p.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:WRDYklxcGX4J:www3.myp2p.eu/competition.php%3F%26competitionid%3D%26part%3Dsports%26discipline%3Dfootball%26archive%3Dyes%26allowedDays%3D2,3,4,5,6%26p2%3D5+site:myp2p.eu+madagascar&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 19, 2008, 02:10:30 PM »

Sorry, but I remember seeing a link to watch a Madagascar match on myp2p.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:WRDYklxcGX4J:www3.myp2p.eu/competition.php%3F%26competitionid%3D%26part%3Dsports%26discipline%3Dfootball%26archive%3Dyes%26allowedDays%3D2,3,4,5,6%26p2%3D5+site:myp2p.eu+madagascar&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us&client=firefox-a

:devil:  well then... we in a real mess den

according to de TTFF a lady said how "we media offcier tell me that the game at 8pm on the radio..no tv"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 19, 2008, 02:45:23 PM »
GR8 d radio if it was not I 95 we would have gotten nutten

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 19, 2008, 02:47:54 PM »
GR8 d radio if it was not I 95 we would have gotten nutten

105 is the channel that broadcasting it

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 19, 2008, 02:55:23 PM »
Ok I thought it was Andre's replacement so all yuh gettin It's a goal commentary

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 19, 2008, 02:57:44 PM »
It coming on I95.5 fm too....Andre in Bejing so I don't know who is doing the commentary...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 19, 2008, 03:04:50 PM »
I know Ias well cyah remember he replacement name

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 19, 2008, 03:15:04 PM »
at least we getting radio. but still shame on the TTFF for not working with local tv media to broadcast game.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 19, 2008, 03:22:43 PM »
Heres the reply I got in the Cuba thread at BigSoccer

Quote from: ernest.baros
well man, i live here in cuba and i think the game wont be on tv tomorrow, thanx god i can go to watch it live.

I think they all love baseball too much (so do I, but I like footy too!)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 03:34:06 PM by theworm2345 »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 19, 2008, 03:31:09 PM »
at least we getting radio. but still shame on the TTFF for not working with local tv media to broadcast game.

according to the TTFF no one wanted to buy the rights...but if no local station in Cuba showing the game what rights can be bought?

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 19, 2008, 03:38:16 PM »
hope Toussaint score

reaching Bars in so many Places... the new At&t
lol :rotfl:
I now get dis joke, yes. lol.

Dem men need a Boss Burger... Like dey playing for Hungry United

More like Malnu United   :rotfl: :rotfl:

Like Trinidad draft in LIL wayne or what.. how de short man favor him suh??
War
Black Lives Matter..

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 19, 2008, 03:39:49 PM »

according to the TTFF no one wanted to buy the rights...but if no local station in Cuba showing the game what rights can be bought?

Jack does not EVER allow T&T games to be televised without getting TV Rights.

Up to a couple years ago, one reason why we never used to get too many friendlies is because T&T were one of the few CONCACAF teams that demanded a fee from the opposition to play them.

Countries WANT practice matches.  Some will even pay the airfare, accomodations, ground transportation, food etc just so their team can get the practice but T&T always used to miss out because the Match fee being asked for by the TTFF aka u know who, was too high.  It eh because teams didn't want to play we.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 03:54:32 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 19, 2008, 03:50:27 PM »
^^^^^ How you all does suggest subs without seeing the game? What if everyone is playing well? How come you eh put a sub for the GK ? Why put a sub for a fullback and we don't play overlap type football?

Well use your discretion nah asshole.... yuh make subs when necessary and different subs too.... lard boy, I taught this thread was to predict and ole talk....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2008, 04:03:16 PM »

ofcourse someone want to buy the rights.  Everyone wants ratings and viewers.  Is just the TTFF would fight to compromise to get it done

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 19, 2008, 04:08:05 PM »

Jack does not EVER allow T&T games to be televised without getting TV Rights.

Up to a couple years ago, one reason why we never used to get too many friendlies is because T&T were one of the few CONCACAF teams that demanded a fee from the opposition to play them.

Countries WANT practice matches.  Some will even pay the airfare, accomodations, ground transportation, food etc just so their team can get the practice but T&T always used to miss out because the Match fee being asked for by the TTFF aka u know who, was too high.  It eh because teams didn't want to play we.

Not sure where you got your info from regarding T&T being the only CONCACAF team demanding an appearance fee up to a year ago. As far as i know Jamaica always charged appearance fees for away games, and were always asked to pay apperaance fees to visit fee from as way back as 1998, and i have no reason to believe its different foir the likes of Costa Rica, honduras, Mexico, USA etc.  The problem with T&T is that you cant pay a team like El Salvador the US$70K appearance fee they normally charge simply because you dont generate enough gate revenue for your home games. Jamaica paid out a total of US$140,000 to host El Salvador and Guatemala in back to back firndlies late lat year, and another US$80K to host Costa Rica. So until your supporters start paying moneyt to see the games, It will be very hard for you to get anyone outside of Maybe Guyana and Haiti to play you in POS. T&T got US$50K in appearance fee for the recent trip to Kingston last year....not sure how much the T&T Federation paid to have Ja in POS for the return leg...would be surprised if they waived the appearance fee seeing the the TTFF broke.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 04:11:09 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2008, 04:18:27 PM »
not sure how much the T&T Federation paid to have Ja in POS for the return leg...would be surprised if they waived the appearance fee seeing the the TTFF broke.

Ah Jamaican telling Trinis about how they broke?  We really reach oui...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2008, 04:48:35 PM »
Hey is the time ET? Thank you.  :beermug:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2008, 05:07:26 PM »
Cubans talking about the game tomorrow: http://www.cubavision.cubaweb.cu/tv_cubana.asx

This link may be your best shot tomorrow.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 05:10:24 PM by Toussaint »
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 19, 2008, 05:19:07 PM »

Not sure where you got your info from regarding T&T being the only CONCACAF team demanding an appearance fee up to a year ago.

Not sure where you got your info where I said T&T was the ONLY CONCACAF team demanding an appearance fee.  Den again....fabrication is not exactly something that alien to you.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 19, 2008, 05:22:51 PM »
So Cuba and we carry d same time

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 19, 2008, 05:28:14 PM »
He doh understand d concept of few

1]; } ?>