April 27, 2024, 09:59:55 AM

Author Topic: how old r you????  (Read 7399 times)

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
how old r you????
« on: April 20, 2005, 07:57:25 PM »
i real like this game(football0 but some times in this site i feelin lost with all the old names allyuh throwing around so casually

ah dun kno man go ben to answer but really how old is allyuh an where can i find good football history so that i can keep up with the threads??

blesss

now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Re: how old r you????
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 01:07:51 PM »
Tallman like you went to school with Moses.  ;D
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 05:26:32 PM »
I remember Clauzel and dem beat we (Trinity) in dat Barclays finals..irt was real tears and de next year dem was even more tears..denzil white too..pure tears

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Football History
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 12:14:30 PM »
Check dese links:

The Story of Trinidad and Tobago Football 1893 - 2000
Best of Trinidad
The Secondary Schools Football League
The Dom: Larger than life
The house that Jack built
The Ian Clauzel Story
The Luciano Woodley Story

I performing necromancy, thanks in advance. Tallman do you have a link to the History of football in T&T? All the links I find are dead and the Soca Warriors one comes up with some Java issue?

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 12:21:16 PM »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2020, 02:36:43 AM »
https://www.ttfootballhistory.com/

Thanks Flex, I thought the document was like a written history or something rather than the collection there.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2020, 06:36:40 AM »

Thanks Flex, I thought the document was like a written history or something rather than the collection there.

Breds, say thank you for small mercies. This is TT. We know about everybody's history but our own. If you have the time, resouces and COURAGE to documented our football history. IT IS ALL YOURS. I will definitely BUY your book.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2020, 12:01:19 PM »

Breds, say thank you for small mercies. This is TT. We know about everybody's history but our own. If you have the time, resouces and COURAGE to documented our football history. IT IS ALL YOURS. I will definitely BUY your book.

Honestly, I often worry about the history that is lost every day - when people pass we lose more than just their presence you know? Seeing all these tributes that come out to warriors past and they bring up random tidbits of history - what more was lost? I can only try and log parts I hear, but what about the little things like FA Trophy scorers (topical as I remember Shurland Hartley telling me he scored a winner, but I've already forgotten if he was Maple or Malvern)? Players for the teams past and present such as Shamrock, Maple, Malvern, Casuals. One day the Defence Force team of the 70s will all be gone, will we have catalogued the team in its fullest? What about the North East Stars team that won a season or two ago? How many players could our Soca Warriors here recall from their favourite teams from the 70s? 80s? 90s?

1]; } ?>