April 27, 2024, 01:34:24 AM

Author Topic: Goal 4: Casting rumours (A must see!)  (Read 5359 times)

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Goal 4: Casting rumours (A must see!)
« on: August 26, 2008, 10:22:52 PM »
With the soon to be released "Goal! 3" receiving rave reviews at the Cannes Film Festival in France, SocaWarriors.net has learned that the producers of the successfull movie franchise have already begun casting for "Goal! 4". Here is the lastest scoop on the "Goal 4" casting call.

Former World Heavy Weight Champion Lennox Lewis is tipped to make his acting debut in "Goal! 4" as Chelsea target man Didier Drogba.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Cristiano Ronaldo's free kick stance, hair do and strike rate screams "Man of Steel", so it was no surprise that Brandon Roth is rumoured to be abandoning the gay tights to portray the Man. U boy wonder.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Contrary to wide spread belief, Wayne Rooney is actually elated to have accomplished actor Shrek assume his role in the movie.  
__________________________________________________________________________________

American rock musician and actor Meat Loaf is being sought by the director of "Goal 4" for the role of "Big Sam" Allardyce.

Fresh off his Olympic gold medal exploits, Kobe Bryant is rumoured to have shaved his head in preparation of starring as the talented, but often misunderstood Nicolas Anelka.

Actor/Comedian and football celebrity impersonator Marlon Wayans has been casted as "French Phenom" Theirry Henry in "Goal! 4".

Subsequent to the recent cancellation of his first sitcom, it has finally been revealed that the Geico Caveman will star as Michael Ballack.
___________________________________________________________________________________

The Geico Caveman has also been rumoured to have a double role and will undergo a minor make-up transformation to star as Sunderland defender Anton Ferdinand.

___________________________________________________________________________________

After making two cameo appearances in Hulk (2003) and the moderately successfull "The Incredible Hulk", Lou Ferrigno is rumoured to have lost a whopping 150 pounds for the role of Man. U's diminutive goal getter, Carlos Tevez.

Sunderland's multi-faceted midfielder Carlos Edwards is currently in negotiations with Studio Babelsberg Motion Pictures GmbH to star as himself in the fourth installment of the "Goal!" franchise. It is also rumoured that Edwards' teammate Kieran Richardson and Liverpool winger Jermaine Pennant will be contracted as body doubles in the movie. They will be used in Carlos' scenes that involve rough tackling.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to casting agent omardinho, Andy Garcia has now become the latest addition to the "Goal! 4" cast. Garcia will act as the recently acquired Man U hitman Dimatar Berbatov.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 04:42:49 PM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
Re: Goal 4: Casting rumours (A must see!)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 01:26:13 AM »
Alyu like sh*t yes :devil: :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 02:37:01 AM »
I thought i was only one who think lennox lewis was ah deadringer for didier drogba, or visevesrsa .
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Marx

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 07:59:53 AM »
 :rotfl:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 10:31:50 PM »
Nice all yuh real talented
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 07:55:56 AM »
4 real....Shrek / Rooney had meh rollin
well yes

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 01:38:13 PM »

Nah, i've always said Ballack and Matt Damon are the spitting image of each other !

Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 10:29:40 PM »
:rotfl:
Thanks FireBrand for d laugh!! 
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 11:52:09 PM »
Marlon Wayans, Thierry Henry....yeah, I could see the resemblance.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 12:59:42 AM »
nah boy...firebrand yuh catching up with Touches boy...... :rotfl:

Rooney really resemble Shrek
Ah say it, how ah see it

1]; } ?>