April 28, 2024, 08:08:39 PM

Author Topic: Trinidad Fireball climbs up Billboard chart !  (Read 1618 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Trinidad Fireball climbs up Billboard chart !
« on: September 30, 2008, 04:52:58 PM »

Fireball climbs on Billboard chart
Tuesday, September 30th 2008

Just about one year after it took Europe by storm, Fireball's "What I Want" has been released in the USA on the Record Plant Records label (a division of world famous Record Plant Studio), one of the most famous recording studios in the world housing superstars like Kanye West, Akon, Will.i.am, the Pissycat Dolls.

One week after its release "What I Want" entered the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play Chart at number 45, and now four weeks later, it quickly climbed to number 17, showing no signs of slowing down. Fireball is now in the company of superstars such as Madonna, Ne Yo and Rihanna on the same chart, in a mad race to the very top.

With such success it should come as a surprise that this very same single was played during the 2008 Olympic Women's Beach Volley Ball Semi Finals in Beijing, China during the US vs. Brazil game.

Amazed by "What I Want's" unique style, an enormously successful remixer, chart-topping solo artist, globetrotting DJ Chris Cox, who remixes for Britney Spears amongst many others, has remixed the song. This new remix will also be released in the US market (radio, club circuit etc.) in two weeks time.

And if that is not enough, across the globe "What I Want" has also been released this August in the UK under the Ministry of Sound label, one of the major dance labels in the world.

Fireball is now working hard in-studio to release his follow-up single both for the soon approaching Carnival season as well as his new international fans.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Trinidad Fireball climbs up Billboard chart !
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 06:54:46 PM »
Dat tune was big in France couple years ago.  It had video and ting too.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 07:41:28 PM »
Dat tune was big in France couple years ago.  It had video and ting too.

Dat was only last year (2007) man... which is why they saying a year later after picking up steam it finally reach stateside.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 08:09:13 PM »
Fireball was also the  winner of the Synergy rising star competition two years ago...last year Umi Marcano won...and both artist have bee well since then and have nice chuunes out now...Synergy rising star competition has done  well in bringin out T&T talent to the public...

1]; } ?>