April 19, 2024, 07:09:55 AM

Author Topic: Played against Marvin Faustin today  (Read 6955 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Played against Marvin Faustin today
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2008, 01:08:23 PM »
I want Coop's to come read this post... maybe then he'll understand a little bit more why so many posts here are anti-TTFF/JW.  Is the little injustices... added to the large.

Coops:    Maybe we not looking at the big picture here. It could have been that back then, it was more important that a member of the TTFF staff made a fact-finding trip to Italy in preparation for our WC94 campaign. I mean, no disrespect to Faustin, but the bredda cyah even read Italian and think that because the place name 'Diego' it have Italian translators there?? Its possible that the TTFF made the decision to tief de man ticket in the best interest of football in trinidad and tobago. We can't be sure what the motive is, but i know it was well intentioned.

I'm just saying, we should wait to hear the other side of the story.

Flourless Floorless  :applause: :applause:

Allyuh leave mr. coops alone eh....ah go shook slim and diamondtrim inn yuh pweffah
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 01:12:25 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 01:11:15 PM »
Dis time we want medal a man like d sw get

Dahis de only way to proceed. If so, iz ridiculous from de inception that individual medals were not awarded.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2008, 01:23:51 PM »
He was my favorite player on the national squad, when he use to play. Sorry to hear about thee thief and them…deh been stealing all the way back then. :o
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2008, 01:29:50 PM »
Why FIFA did not send it in English.

and 2

Why Marvin Dont Join FPATT and drive players rights to see if the Govt could issue him a new medal.

Monkey Know what tree to climb

If talking shit at fete match used to do anything we would have reach where we going long time ago.

In Life you get what you want!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 02:28:41 PM »
Boy you know something i love you guys too bad,this thing happen so many years ago you think i don't know about that,you all so like to dig up dirt,we have a Players Association with people who concerned about players, why don't they take it up?may be it's not that important,nobody here don't know Marvin Fautin more than me because i had dealings with him and coached him on the national U16 team with Latapy,Marcelle etc etc no one here have more feelings for marvin more than me because i used to deal with him like my son,i does tell you guys i don't just talk T&T Football,i am not involved in T&T Football today,the guys you all talk about and put down are my personal friends so don't expect me to go against them i'll always find something good to say about them.

I find you all must make a list of things JW/TTFF should repent for,the few things you all know not even half the things associated with this administration,how long are we going to talk,i have not heard anything from our Players Association for the longest while,i guess they had a hand in the blacklisted players playing today,Jack/Sancho might be able to update us on that,what they doing with the money government gave them,may be all players are insured or something,Clayton Morris where are you?tell us something what's the latest?Why is only Faustin complain about that medal issue,i'm sure it had other players,Coaches,administrators etc etc involved,Marlon Morris wrote a whole book on the whole Strike Squad fiasco nothing about that was mentioned,knowing Gally as i do for sure he would have said something about that at some time nothing was mentioned,tell Marcelle for me i'll talk to the TTFF administration and get to the bottom of this,as a matter of fact i'll call him personally and tell him,i got his number. (poor Marcelle)              

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2008, 02:36:38 PM »
Boy you know something i love you guys too bad,this thing happen so many years ago you think i don't know about that,you all so like to dig up dirt,we have a Players Association with people who concerned about players, why don't they take it up?may be it's not that important,nobody here don't know Marvin Fautin more than me because i had dealings with him and coached him on the national U16 team with Latapy,Marcelle etc etc no one here have more feelings for marvin more than me because i used to deal with him like my son,i does tell you guys i don't just talk T&T Football,i am not involved in T&T Football today,the guys you all talk about and put down are my personal friends so don't expect me to go against them i'll always find something good to say about them.

I find you all must make a list of things JW/TTFF should repent for,the few things you all know not even half the things associated with this administration,how long are we going to talk,i have not heard anything from our Players Association for the longest while,i guess they had a hand in the blacklisted players playing today,Jack/Sancho might be able to update us on that,what they doing with the money government gave them,may be all players are insured or something,Clayton Morris where are you?tell us something what's the latest?Why is only Faustin complain about that medal issue,i'm sure it had other players,Coaches,administrators etc etc involved,Marlon Morris wrote a whole book on the whole Strike Squad fiasco nothing about that was mentioned,knowing Gally as i do for sure he would have said something about that at some time nothing was mentioned,tell Marcelle for me i'll talk to the TTFF administration and get to the bottom of this,as a matter of fact i'll call him personally and tell him,i got his number. (poor Marcelle)              

Coop's did you coach at San Juan Comprehensive??
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 02:40:34 PM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2008, 02:41:39 PM »

Coop's did you coach San Juan Comprehensive??
       Breds just say it and i did it,the best years of San Juan Comprehensive was me.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2008, 02:52:57 PM »

Well yuh coach me and had us running over Maracas Hills like it was thee Defence Force training. Shawn Donald from Santa Cruz. How you doing Coop's? I was like it only have one Cooper.  ;)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2008, 02:53:32 PM »
Clayton Morris has already said about d medal
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2008, 03:21:48 PM »

Well yuh coach me and had us running over Maracas Hills like it was thee Defence Force training. Shawn Donald from Santa Cruz. How you doing Coop's? I was like it only have one Cooper.  ;)
        The thing was Shawn we were not blessed with the talent that everybody had so i just did the best i could with what ever little i had and it worked,i always felt if going over the hills to Maracas worked for me as a player it should work for anybody else,without the nessary equipment to train a team it did not cost us anything to do what we did,it's the same phylosophy i used with the national U16 team with Latapy and them,you guys were special and lucky to have someone like myself to work with you all,i was both funny and at the same time serious a rear combination.I still can't put a face to the name because it's a long time,i always want to know how you guys end up in life especially my main man Luis Legendre but i always see Skippy when i go home so i get updates,i'm alright keep good.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2008, 03:23:12 PM »

Buh A A.  Me eh know u coach dem las year..... ;D ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2008, 03:32:01 PM »
Last 2 yrs Palos Intercol champs 06 and Big 5 07
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2008, 03:42:38 PM »

Buh A A.  Me eh know u coach dem las year..... ;D ;D
         Palos if you know the history of College Football you will know that was not San Juan best years,update yourself Breds.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2008, 03:47:52 PM »

The thing was Shawn we were not blessed with the talent that everybody had so i just did the best i could with what ever little i had and it worked,i always felt if going over the hills to Maracas worked for me as a player it should work for anybody else,without the nessary equipment to train a team it did not cost us anything to do what we did,it's the same phylosophy i used with the national U16 team with Latapy and them,you guys were special and lucky to have someone like myself to work with you all,i was both funny and at the same time serious a rear combination.I still can't put a face to the name because it's a long time,i always want to know how you guys end up in life especially my main man Luis Legendre but i always see Skippy when i go home so i get updates,i'm alright keep good.

Thank you for what you thought me, it took me a long way and It made me ah lil money here and there. When I go back to Trini, I does see Frogger and some ah them men doing alright. Remember Tweet...he past. Garvin Sween say big up. You keep good to Coop's. Bless.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 03:54:06 PM by Weh-it-is »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2008, 04:18:03 PM »
We win dem yrs but d 80's rock

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2008, 04:43:30 PM »
I want Coop's to come read this post... maybe then he'll understand a little bit more why so many posts here are anti-TTFF/JW.  Is the little injustices... added to the large.

Coops:    Maybe we not looking at the big picture here. It could have been that back then, it was more important that a member of the TTFF staff made a fact-finding trip to Italy in preparation for our WC94 campaign. I mean, no disrespect to Faustin, but the bredda cyah even read Italian and think that because the place name 'Diego' it have Italian translators there?? Its possible that the TTFF made the decision to tief de man ticket in the best interest of football in trinidad and tobago. We can't be sure what the motive is, but i know it was well intentioned.

I'm just saying, we should wait to hear the other side of the story.

Flourless Floorless  :applause: :applause:

Allyuh leave mr. coops alone eh....ah go shook slim and diamondtrim inn yuh pweffah
    I could handle myself i guess they reading.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2008, 05:01:21 PM »
no one here have more feelings for marvin more than me because i used to deal with him like my son

Why is only Faustin complain about that medal issue,i'm sure it had other players,Coaches,administrators etc etc involved,Marlon Morris wrote a whole book on the whole Strike Squad fiasco nothing about that was mentioned,knowing Gally as i do for sure he would have said something about that at some time nothing was mentioned,

So lemmeh get dis straight.

Yuh sayin yuh "son" lyin?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2008, 05:09:42 PM »
With all due respect..Marvin Faustin is a ah REAL SCHUPIDEE !!!

You actually telling people the TTFF do u that.....dey take yuh ticket and gone and u ah ask no qustion....yuh take that dry jess soo like ah coonoomoonoo......who is the c#nt now !!................respect .....
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2008, 05:12:13 PM »
no one here have more feelings for marvin more than me because i used to deal with him like my son

Why is only Faustin complain about that medal issue,i'm sure it had other players,Coaches,administrators etc etc involved,Marlon Morris wrote a whole book on the whole Strike Squad fiasco nothing about that was mentioned,knowing Gally as i do for sure he would have said something about that at some time nothing was mentioned,

So lemmeh get dis straight.

Yuh sayin yuh "son" lyin?
     If you read,i said may be it was not important because nobody else on the same team got any also and did not complain,i never said it was untrue because i said i knew about it.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2008, 09:22:01 PM »
coops...i not hear to dig up dirt...just as Stern and ANGUS HAVE 100 CAPS... I HAVE 100 CAPS TOO...AS A FAN..
.ME AND DEM IS DE SAME...I IN THE STANDS...DEM ON DE FIELD...
IN THE CONVERSATION WITH MARVIN...MEN WAS CALLING MAVIN AND THE STRIKE SQUAD 'ALLYUH"...AND i WAS SAYING AND CORRECTING DEM IS "WE"..
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2008, 09:43:01 PM »
coops...i not hear to dig up dirt...just as Stern and ANGUS HAVE 100 CAPS... I HAVE 100 CAPS TOO...AS A FAN..
.ME AND DEM IS DE SAME...I IN THE STANDS...DEM ON DE FIELD...
IN THE CONVERSATION WITH MARVIN...MEN WAS CALLING MAVIN AND THE STRIKE SQUAD 'ALLYUH"...AND i WAS SAYING AND CORRECTING DEM IS "WE"..
     BM sorry if you took it the wrong way but i was not refering to you,i understand where you was coming from and i too enjoyed the little time you had with Marvin because he is a fun guy,it's just that some people try to politicise the whole thing so i had to explain what all the big fuss was about after all these years.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 12:25:40 AM by Coop's »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2008, 09:57:00 PM »
D big fuss is in 90 is dey medal dey steal in 06 is dey money what next dey woman

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2008, 11:50:44 PM »

Careful yuh dislocate yuh shoulder...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2008, 06:23:54 AM »
To be honest, each individual should have gotten a medal. It was the entire team that performed. Is like giving the Argentina team one medal for winning the Olympic. You mean to say that Gov,t couldnot give each player a medal. Would 22 medals cause a budget deficeit.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2008, 06:26:24 AM »
Guys,
       I ain,t  no TTFF fan by the way!!!!!!!

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2008, 07:07:39 AM »
ed,tell Marcelle for me i'll talk to the TTFF administration and get to the bottom of this,as a matter of fact i'll call him personally and tell him,i got his number. (poor Marcelle)             

I check the thread..I eh see it.

I assume this is Clint Marcelle? What happened to him?

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2008, 07:58:30 AM »
ed,tell Marcelle for me i'll talk to the TTFF administration and get to the bottom of this,as a matter of fact i'll call him personally and tell him,i got his number. (poor Marcelle)             

I check the thread..I eh see it.

I assume this is Clint Marcelle? What happened to him?

VB
    Sorry all ,my error it was Marvin i meant,i now realize that.

1]; } ?>