March 28, 2024, 11:13:23 AM

Author Topic: 22-man squad named for clash with Guatemala.  (Read 6139 times)

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 22-man squad named for clash with Guatemala.
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2008, 02:34:32 PM »
james is more of a left back than a left centre back so i think is avery he go be vying for

and if he look composed in traing i aint go be suprised if he get subbed on in the guatemala and start in usa after avery get a wild man red :beermug:

still no stern no peace and a depleted strike force go always mean we lookin for goals from the middle

James have no left foot, yuh ever see him play?  Right now julius best opportunity to make the team is center defence because makan hislop is ah goat.  Julius is not a wing back but if push come to shove he could possibly play right back.

no left foot?? buy a 24 hr mls tv pass watch the toronto vs chivas game 2morrow nite..when yuh done delete that post please and thanks

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 04:45:04 PM »
Hyland suspended but he is named in the 22?? hahaha, only with ttff....and where is Birchall? His injury wasnt that serious from all indications. too many fringe players named for a big game like this.

that said, it still looks a strong squad. Good to see Julius.
Hart for president

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2008, 05:04:23 PM »
Hyland suspended but he is named in the 22?? hahaha, only with ttff....and where is Birchall? His injury wasnt that serious from all indications. too many fringe players named for a big game like this.

that said, it still looks a strong squad. Good to see Julius.

its the same squad that moving to Chicago
he can play that game

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2008, 08:42:36 PM »
james is more of a left back than a left centre back so i think is avery he go be vying for

and if he look composed in traing i aint go be suprised if he get subbed on in the guatemala and start in usa after avery get a wild man red :beermug:

still no stern no peace and a depleted strike force go always mean we lookin for goals from the middle

James have no left foot, yuh ever see him play?  Right now julius best opportunity to make the team is center defence because makan hislop is ah goat.  Julius is not a wing back but if push come to shove he could possibly play right back.

no left foot?? buy a 24 hr mls tv pass watch the toronto vs chivas game 2morrow nite..when yuh done delete that post please and thanks

I hear yuh, we will see. Sounds like julius is our saviour in defence.  Regarding 24 hr mls pass, i rather give my money to a homeless crackhead with hopes of he/she buying food with the money... ;D

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 09:01:04 PM »
is Hyland's red card a one match or 2 match suspension???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2008, 09:25:16 PM »
three fridge players (Kerry Baptiste, Akeil Guevera and Aklie Edwards)...

I know men could be cool on the ball, but that taking it a bit far don't you think?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2008, 09:38:02 PM »
well played midknight
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>