April 25, 2024, 08:20:48 PM

Author Topic: Players who cannot make the side right now..  (Read 8190 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Players who cannot make the side right now..
« on: August 29, 2008, 08:04:14 AM »
So please stop wasting kilobytes on the forum by begging for them to be on the team...  :banginghead:

1. HARDEST!!
2. Brent Sancho
3. Kelvin Jack
4. Collin Samuel
5. Josh Johnson
6. Scott Sealey
7. Arnold Dwarika

and I would even throw in Clayton Ince with the form that Phillips has been showing.

add names here....

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Players who cannot make the side right now..
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 08:18:13 AM »
men who doh like to check they text messages :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 08:26:43 AM »
If Yorke could get a call back, then Sancho could play.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 08:30:37 AM »

Yorke has been playing and training consistently at the highest level for the last few years.

Sancho has been busy trying to keep fit in the gym and getting turned down from trials in obscure leagues the world over. In his most recent outing in the USL (lower US division), his side colleck 3.

he is yet to prove himself.

this is the plain truth, time to get over the sentiments.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 08:50:08 AM »
Omar ent Scott Sealey get a recall some time ago along with Spann. i wonder what ever happen to that
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 08:50:30 AM »
Omar Sealy has a chance..he is a regular starter on the Earthquakes team..and he is actually playing well but his problem is he is not scoring...but once / if he start bagging goals he will have  achance

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 08:51:09 AM »

Yorke has been playing and training consistently at the highest level for the last few years.

Sancho has been busy trying to keep fit in the gym and getting turned down from trials in obscure leagues the world over. In his most recent outing in the USL (lower US division), his side colleck 3.

Come on Omar better than that. How you could advocate 36 years old who have been consistently injured over a younger Sancho who may just need a few games? Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Talk about being sentimental.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 09:00:39 AM »
Omar...the funny thing is..all the men you mentioned still have a chance..
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 09:01:58 AM »
please note the thread title says RIGHT NOW

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 09:02:28 AM »
why colin samuel cyah get ah recall?  is not like we have depth at the left midfield/left wing position.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 09:07:24 AM »
why colin samuel cyah get ah recall?  is not like we have depth at the left midfield/left wing position.

because he did not show up for the Jamaica game and has yet to do anything at his new club to merit selection.

next.....

TrinInfinite

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 09:07:49 AM »
so omar, since you feel u is a guru of football, tell me how capable our midfield is and who is the creative mid we have that better than hardest, guerra and dwarika? ??? bc obviously u know the magic mid on we team currently that is far more creative than the players u listed, i juss curious to know who the hell that is right now?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 09:13:54 AM by TI »

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 09:09:52 AM »
pls stop asking for sancho and stern. it time for new faces

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 09:10:17 AM »

Come on Omar better than that. How you could advocate 36 years old who have been consistently injured over a younger Sancho who may just need a few games? Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

That 36 yr old showed his class in 20 minutes against England and is still playing at the highest level.

Sancho "may just need a few games".

So when he does play those "few games" and shows some kinda form and fitness then he can merit selection.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 09:15:03 AM »
so omar, since you feel u is a guru of football, tell me how capable our midfield is and who is the creative mid we have that better than hardest, guerra and dwarika? ??? bc obviously u know the magic mid on we team currently that is far more creative than he players u listed, i juss curious to know who thr hell that is right now?

For the one hundredth millionth time, please tell us what Hardest has done lately to merit a call up? Present some facts to support your argument, for f**k sake.

The team should be picked on merit, not based on some false ripe connection you think you have to the East Dry River that means any baller from there should be on the team.

PS: Guerra was not listed here, and I think he should be considered for our attacking mid.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 09:15:48 AM »

yuh forget who score against Bermuda for us to be here.
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 09:17:44 AM »

Who?

Hardest :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 09:19:05 AM »

Who?

Hardest :devil:

lol  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Youtube Channel

TrinInfinite

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 09:20:09 AM »
so omar, since you feel u is a guru of football, tell me how capable our midfield is and who is the creative mid we have that better than hardest, guerra and dwarika? ??? bc obviously u know the magic mid on we team currently that is far more creative than he players u listed, i juss curious to know who thr hell that is right now?

For the one hundredth millionth time, please tell us what Hardest has done lately to merit a call up? Present some facts to support your argument, for f**k sake.

The team should be picked on merit, not based on some false ripe connection you think you have to the East Dry River that means any baller from there should be on the team.

PS: Guerra was not listed here, and I think he should be considered for our attacking mid.

up to 4 months ago hardest was in the states training for trials in sweden, he went, get injured, came back home to recovered, recovered, played a few games for a  team down here to get match fitness to back abroad, played in the courts final, get another injury, now he has recovered and training with cale, what merit hyland on the team, akile, or any others there right now that shouldnt be there? hardest was he reason why the team played so well in the digicel and came 2nd, class is class, hardest have the skill to help trinidad, i not advocating a player for selfish reasons or bc he from the edr, its bc he have what it takes to solve the void we have right now, if he cant guerra need to be there not bc they from te edr but bc they are the best in the nation besides dwarika who is stil beter than any mid we have right now trying to play creative attacking mid....
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 09:22:00 AM by TI »

truetrini

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2008, 09:20:42 AM »
I feel that TI have de HARDEST head, and instead ah rolling on DEODORANT in the morning he does roll on f**king IGNORANT instead!

I feel Hardest sex you good boy!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2008, 09:22:14 AM »
shit man
I an all goin an move by de edr
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2008, 09:23:49 AM »
Is Dwarika still alive? Where he liming playing now?  (serious question)

And omar i would add troy marquais to your list

TrinInfinite

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2008, 09:24:24 AM »
I feel that TI have de HARDEST head, and instead ah rolling on DEODORANT in the morning he does roll on f**king IGNORANT instead!

I feel Hardest sex you good boy!

allyuh dont care about trinidad football, if u did, then u would want the best players on the team, personal bias and hate allyuh studying, i not on that, i want the best for our team, i ent care who it is, even guerra they blanking bc he from the ghetto...

most of allyuh cant even identify what missing from the team, instead of discussing it, allyuh cuss, thats the extent of your knowledge
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 09:26:21 AM by TI »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2008, 09:26:59 AM »

up to 4 months ago hardest was in the states training for trials in sweden, he went, get injured, came back home to recovered, recovered, played a few games fo team down here to get match fitness to back abroad, played in the courts final, get another injury, now he has recovered and training with cale, what merit hyland on the team, akile, or any others there right now that shouldnt be there? hardest was he reason why the team played so well in the digicel and came 2nd, class is class, hardest have the skill to help trinidad, i not advocating a player for selfish reasons or bc he from the edr, its bc he have what it takes to solve the void we have right now, if he cant guerra need to be there not bc they from te edr but bc they are the best in the nation besides dwarika who is stil beter than mid we have right now trying to play creative attacking mid....

I didnt not ask you what he did in the digicel cup a year ago, I did not ask what is his injury plight is, I asked what he is doing RIGHT NOW, see if you could get that through your thick skull.

You have to earn your pick on the team, not based on being some f**king urban legend who can someday and some how be good.

Tell me in the last few games he's performed well and should deserve a pick then we can have a legitimate conversation, until then stop fighting down a dream gone sour a long time now..

Honestly is time for you to find some new EDR stones to swing on, this Guerra youth looking good why not sink yuh paws into him and give up on Hardest, cause obviously he done give up on you!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2008, 09:28:04 AM »
Is Dwarika still alive? Where he liming playing now?  (serious question)

he had one good sweat against New England Revs the other night and man ready to upset people stomach and call for him to come back on the team.  steups

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2008, 09:29:55 AM »

yuh miss the joe public game this week? he hit a little drag on men and thing :D
Youtube Channel

TrinInfinite

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 09:30:42 AM »

up to 4 months ago hardest was in the states training for trials in sweden, he went, get injured, came back home to recovered, recovered, played a few games fo team down here to get match fitness to back abroad, played in the courts final, get another injury, now he has recovered and training with cale, what merit hyland on the team, akile, or any others there right now that shouldnt be there? hardest was he reason why the team played so well in the digicel and came 2nd, class is class, hardest have the skill to help trinidad, i not advocating a player for selfish reasons or bc he from the edr, its bc he have what it takes to solve the void we have right now, if he cant guerra need to be there not bc they from te edr but bc they are the best in the nation besides dwarika who is stil beter than mid we have right now trying to play creative attacking mid....

I didnt not ask you what he did in the digicel cup a year ago, I did not ask what is his injury plight is, I asked what he is doing RIGHT NOW, see if you could get that through your thick skull.

You have to earn your pick on the team, not based on being some f**king urban legend who can someday and some how be good.

Tell me in the last few games he's performed well and should deserve a pick then we can have a legitimate conversation, until then stop fighting down a dream gone sour a long time now..

Honestly is time for you to find some new EDR stones to swing on, this Guerra youth looking good why not sink yuh paws into him and give up on Hardest, cause obviously he done give up on you!

what hyland doing to be on the team? hardest name was on the manager list for qualifiers idiot, the injury was what kept him off the team, the last month hes been training with cale and geting back his game fitness, so he was on the roster idiot till the injury, so really, shut yuh mouth nah if u dont know what goin on...

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 09:32:02 AM »

yuh miss the joe public game this week? he hit a little drag on men and thing :D

yeah boy i totally miss that
put me down for a davy jenny

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2008, 09:34:47 AM »

That 36 yr old showed his class in 20 minutes against England and is still playing at the highest level.

Sancho "may just need a few games".

So when he does play those "few games" and shows some kinda form and fitness then he can merit selection.

In a game that meant nothing and was practically over by the time Yorke stepped on the field.

How we have to discard ppl like Samuel and Stern, but welcome Yorke, beats me.

Next......

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2008, 09:35:47 AM »
what hyland doing to be on the team? hardest name was on the manager list for qualifiers idiot, the injury was what kept him off the team, the last month hes been training with cale and geting back his game fitness, so he was on the roster idiot till the injury, so really, shut yuh mouth nah if u dont know what goin on...

training regularly with the national team and playing well, also looking to secure a place at the highest level of football... and all this at 19 years of age, not like some over the hill has been (wait, a minute, he hasn't even been) hardest who swiftly approaching retirement age.

imagine the basis of your argument is that he training with cali and getting back some kinda fitness.

steups... somebody stop me from arguing with this boulder.

1]; } ?>