April 27, 2024, 08:41:43 AM

Author Topic: Rum Problems at Sunderland?  (Read 8299 times)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Rum Problems at Sunderland?
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2008, 07:14:08 AM »
nice camel toe.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 07:42:31 AM »
ha ha
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2008, 09:41:26 AM »
still waiting for men to post pics of their girls for a public critque

This funniest things I’ve seen on this website. One year I on here browsing thru ah tread called hottest football chics or something like that. While scrolling thru looking at thee thread, here goes one ah my ex on deh. I was like nah…that’s not her. Come to find out she went unto modeling. She in ah bath suit posing on thee internet.  She on Soccer Worriers web site yes. Alyuh don’t put alyuh girlfriend pics on here.   :(
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 02:21:35 PM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2008, 09:43:00 AM »

This funniest things I’ve seen on this website. One year I on here browsing thru ah tread called hottest football chics or something like that. While scrolling thru looking at thee tread, here goes one ah my ex on deh. I was like nah…that’s not her. Come to find out she went unto modeling. She in ah bath suit posing on thee internet.  She on Soccer Worriers web site yes. Alyuh don’t put alyuh girlfriend pics on here.   :(

we doh believe yuh. we need proof where de thread
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 09:44:36 AM »

This funniest things I’ve seen on this website. One year I on here browsing thru ah tread called hottest football chics or something like that. While scrolling thru looking at thee tread, here goes one ah my ex on deh. I was like nah…that’s not her. Come to find out she went unto modeling. She in ah bath suit posing on thee internet.  She on Soccer Worriers web site yes. Alyuh don’t put alyuh girlfriend pics on here.   :(

we doh believe yuh. we need proof where de thread

yuh know wa does happen when yuh lie on yuh gorgon!.......better yuh say she resemble ah gyul yuh had dan
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2008, 09:45:13 AM »
lol  :D  PRESSHAA!!
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2008, 10:01:06 AM »

Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2008, 10:08:24 AM »
I was in shock and had to prove to myself it was she...with ah double take. I vex I not dealing with it no more, but who want ah gul who on thee internet wit man looking at she whole day. No!! Go and use alyuh imagination. Go and look fuh thee thread yuhself. lol

Yuh like rice.  ;D
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 02:22:10 PM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2008, 10:10:06 AM »
I was in shock and had to prove to myself it was she...with ah double take. I vex I not dealing with it no more, but who want ah gul who on thee internet wit man looking at she whole day. No!! Go and use alyuh imagination. Go and look fuh thee tread yuhself. lol
Yuh like rice.  ;D
ya see lie
dat is lie :devil: :devil:

ya had de tusty men askin fa something :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2008, 10:17:00 AM »
I was in shock and had to prove to myself it was she...with ah double take. I vex I not dealing with it no more, but who want ah gul who on thee internet wit man looking at she whole day. No!! Go and use alyuh imagination. Go and look fuh thee tread yuhself. lol
Yuh like rice.  ;D
ya see lie
dat is lie :devil: :devil:

ya had de tusty men askin fa something :rotfl:

What does it prove or gain ah man to lie about dealing wit ah thing? Come nah paps!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 12:24:37 PM by Weh-it-is »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2008, 10:23:22 AM »
waiz she name we go google it  ;D

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2008, 10:48:01 AM »
she look ok but nothing to flush yuh football career down the toilet for.

Allyuh men harden..ah tell allyuh dis oman is trouble.  She mash up one man football career and now man lying on dey piggy.  Allyuh eh want to listen atall.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2008, 11:24:06 AM »
she look ok but nothing to flush yuh football career down the toilet for.

Allyuh men harden..ah tell allyuh dis oman is trouble.  She mash up one man football career and now man lying on dey piggy.  Allyuh eh want to listen atall.

OK! Here we go... Solider, when yuh go back down to thee ROD ask Jamaican Natalie or Potete about my friend who use to work for The Law firm Wolpoff & Abramson and what she doing now. Then yuh go stay quite. :-X Zip it!

« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 02:26:11 PM by Weh-it-is »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2008, 11:28:38 AM »
When I was a yute I had a Tyra Banks and Flo Jo poster on meh wall..... I use to say dem was meh guyls could I imply that they were my ex'es?

Chopra.... never really impresses me.... but then again.... he dey and Stern whey?

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2008, 02:50:56 AM »
I thought I would put this up, nothing really on this thread that wouldn't be said over a pint in a bar, just probably looks a bit out of order seeing it in writing. 

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/I39ll-stand-by-troubled-Chopra.4442810.jp

I'll stand by troubled Chopra, says wife
[/b]

The wife of Sunderland footballer Michael Chopra said today she is "standing by him 100 per cent" after the striker checked into rehab.
Heather Swan, 25, who appeared on the ITV2 reality show Wags Boutique, said she hoped her husband of 11 weeks would return home "stronger and better".

Chopra, 24, has checked into the Sporting Chance Clinic in Hampshire, set up by former Arsenal and England footballer Tony Adams.

Heather confirmed he had checked into the clinic due to problems with gambling and relationship issues.

She said:"Michael and I have been together since we were 16 and have been through so much together.

"I am standing by him 100 per cent and give him my full support in hope that his time in rehab will help him to come home feeling stronger and better."

The Newcastle-based couple, who married on June 13, have a six-month-old son, Sebastian.

She added: "We are obviously having some personal difficulties but it is at these times we get stronger and we plan to work through any problems together and look forward to being a happy family with our son Sebastian."

Sunderland manager Roy Keane has also given his full support to Chopra.
who joined the club last year from Cardiff City.

"We are helping Michael as he deals with some personal issues and he has the full support of everyone at the club," he said.

"We would ask that his privacy, and that of his family, is respected at this time and the club will not be commenting further on this matter."

A former England under-21 international, Chopra started out at Newcastle United before moving to Cardiff.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2008, 05:32:34 AM »
What the fack does chopra expect, ah marriage of bliss when he went to the alter on friday the 13th ! did he think he could tempt faith and beat the odds by starting his furture on such ah negative note. such ah dope for doing that. serves him right !
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 05:35:05 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>