April 19, 2024, 08:53:21 AM

Author Topic: Players transfer thead (2008).  (Read 58133 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: C. Ronaldo reveals Madrid desire!!
« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2008, 09:47:33 AM »
man united fans..  being a feeder club, would it not give you great joy to see a player you developed so much succeeding at the best club in the world?

i would imagine Sporting Lisbon feel the same way about CR7.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 06, 2008, 09:58:34 AM »
Jus hear from ah guy I work with in Ireland and he say how CR7 and Fergie fall out a couple of days ago about CR7 wanting to leave.  It looking more and more like he really want to go.
Anyway no biggie, we go be getting 70+ million and 3 or 4 of Real players in dis deal LOL........
Glory Glory
Unless that guy's name is Roy Keane i'll believe your source  ;D
I'm tired of this topic...  Whatever happens..happens
"The Name on the Front of the Shirt..Is much more important than the Name on the Back"
...and wha name is dat? "AIG"?
nice one Chow,
and for dramatic effect

and you need one ah dese to see the Real Name

MU HA HA ;D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 10:04:40 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 06, 2008, 10:23:33 AM »
Jus hear from ah guy I work with in Ireland and he say how CR7 and Fergie fall out a couple of days ago about CR7 wanting to leave.  It looking more and more like he really want to go.

Anyway no biggie, we go be getting 70+ million and 3 or 4 of Real players in dis deal LOL........

Glory Glory

Unless that guy's name is Roy Keane i'll believe your source  ;D

I'm tired of this topic...  Whatever happens..happens

"The Name on the Front of the Shirt..Is much more important than the Name on the Back"

...and wha name is dat? "AIG"?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

or a line from Goal the dream begins......

giggsy11

« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2008, 10:34:37 AM »
giggsy keep foolin yuhself, before CR take Man U on he back allyuh wasn't runnin nutting.
If CR leave allyuh ass is grass.

Keep hoping Peong ah mean hator, keep hoping! Ronaldo was a big part of the team, but if he goes, you think Lord Wrigley will not replace him? Especially if they make sure they get serious wonga for him? We shall over come!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 06, 2008, 10:47:03 AM »
I enjoy watching Barca because I feel they brand better.... you could thank Disgruntled and West Coast for that....
thanks eh
but ya cyar rate me at the same level as Disgruntled for supporting Barca eh
He is de Barca Fanatic

Go Barca

Big side is big side

Força Barça

Much different to the bottom 5 teams in La Liga?    Btw dont you support Chelsea?   f**king waggonists..

The bottom 5 in La Liga will run rings around the bottom 5 in the EPL any day Small Mag.

Is aight to back Man U, is kind ah aight to back England  (not really) but is foolish to believe the bottom half of the EPL could beat anybody in Europe

Més que un club.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 06, 2008, 10:51:00 AM »
Hear what: I tell allyuh manUre fans dat dem two trowfee allyuh win arready is de LAST allyuh winning in europe fuh a long, long time. Whether allyuh lil' beeeeeeeyotch leave or stay, dat brand ah football allyuh does play is only good enough fuh de occaisional "one-shot-deal". Chelsea eh bizniz wit epl dominance. Chelsea prove dey could win dat, and BUILD their team to CL class. Once dey done tinkering, allyuh eh go see allyuh way. English teams as a whole, have seen the last of their "dominance" in contemporary European football. and that include all dem shit side from North London, to North England! ;D    

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #186 on: June 06, 2008, 11:02:20 AM »
Hear what: I tell allyuh manUre fans dat dem two trowfee allyuh win arready is de LAST allyuh winning in europe fuh a long, long time. Whether allyuh lil' beeeeeeeyotch leave or stay, dat brand ah football allyuh does play is only good enough fuh de occaisional "one-shot-deal". Chelsea eh bizniz wit epl dominance. Chelsea prove dey could win dat, and BUILD their team to CL class. Once dey done tinkering, allyuh eh go see allyuh way. English teams as a whole, have seen the last of their "dominance" in contemporary European football. and that include all dem shit side from North London, to North England! ;D    

Chow,take off yuh colour ( blue with addidas stripes) glasses!. United will win the CL and EPL before your beloved Chelski do. Half of your team leaving and nobody want to even manage yuh team no matter how much wonga Roman throw at them. They two assistants Chow and Omar can't even decide who is suppose tuh put out the cones and collect the balls after practice and yuh think all yuh building empire! Man come again!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 06, 2008, 11:08:38 AM »
Losing ronaldo is not no scene, Man utd will always be a big club, with or without him i am sure it have other players out there fergie can buy.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 06, 2008, 03:13:17 PM »
Yeah real ball teams win champions leagues fella! Like UNITED.......

I does watch La Liga only it is an alternative to Jerry Springer.....  :devil:

The only reason I see him going here is if Madrid paying more.....

I enjoy watching Barca because I feel they brand better.... you could thank Disgruntled and West Coast for that....

Like de NINE Real Madrid win?

Why yuh doh go so!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 06, 2008, 03:34:12 PM »
Losing ronaldo is not no scene, Man utd will always be a big club, with or without him i am sure it have other players out there fergie can buy.

Yeah, ones who are actually world class.

If C. Ronaldo has to leave, he should go to Barca, not Real.  >:(
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Alves Signs For Barcelona
« Reply #190 on: June 06, 2008, 05:56:35 PM »
According to reports in Spain, Sevilla's Brazilian winger Dani Alves has signed for Barcelona.

Dani Alves is on the verge of signing for the Blaugrana. A deal has been reached but just a few minor details need to be fixed before pen can be put to paper.

Barcelona have managed to strike a deal with Sevilla for Alves following a six hour meeting between Blaugrana and Rojiblanco directors. 

Txiki Begiristain and Marc Ingla met with Sevilla president Jose Maria Del Nido and both parties decided to agree on a €32 million deal which could rise to €35 million depending on how well the wing-back does at Camp Nou. 

According to Sport, everything has been cleared and all that is needed is confirmation from both clubs in order to finalise and make the transfer official.

The Spanish paper claims that an inside source has informed them that the deal will be resolved by telephone or fax within the next few hours. 

The meeting between the clubs dragged on as Del Nido did not want to part company with his player for anything less than €35m with Barcelona offering less than €30m. 

However, Del Nido settled for €32m for Alves to make a €31m profit on the player he signed for $1m from Bahia in 2002. 

It is believed that Fernando Navarro will also have the possibility of moving to Sevilla as part of the Alves deal but this has not been confirmed just yet.

Alves is currently in the United States and reports in Spain suggest that the player is delighted with the move and that he cannot wait to begin his new adventure with the Blaugrana. 

goal.com

I expect 2 or 3 players to be sold.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 06, 2008, 07:32:49 PM »
And the plot thickens. If he comes to Real it'll be at the expense of Robinho, who would most likely go to ManU. My least favourite player coming to my favourite club and my favourite player going to my most hated club.

>:(

dance puppets...dance  ;D

and the cycle continues..the new Galacticos machine is being built, while Barca tears theirs down. wash, rinse, repeat cycle

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 06, 2008, 08:16:19 PM »

Yeah, ones who are actually world class.

If C. Ronaldo has to leave, he should go to Barca, not Real.  >:(
doh wish dat upon us nuh :devil:
diving ent a football sport
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 06, 2008, 08:26:14 PM »
Look more bachannal..........ah love it

www.skysports.com

Ruud van Nistelrooy is confident Cristiano Ronaldo will follow his lead and join Real Madrid to maintain the Spanish champions' world class transfer pedigree.

Speculation over Ronaldo's future has raged for months as United battle to keep hold of the Portuguese ace, while Real attempt to lure the winger to the Bernabeu.

But Real striker Van Nistelrooy, who left United in 2006 after 150 appearances and 95 goals, believes it is inevitable that his former Old Trafford team-mate will also move to Spain.

"He'd be an important signing for Madrid because this is a club which signs the best players in the world, and that's what Cristiano is," Van Nistelrooy told Marca.

"Cristiano could bring a lot of things to this club. He's young, he has everything and a long sporting career ahead of him.

"For Madrid he would be a great signing."

RVN is d same man who had him cryin on the trainin pitch when he cuss him an tease him bout he dead father ???

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2008, 05:09:32 AM »
thanks eh
but ya cyar rate me at the same level as Disgruntled for supporting Barca eh
He is de Barca Fanatic

Go Barca

Big side is big side

Força Barça

Much different to the bottom 5 teams in La Liga?    Btw dont you support Chelsea?   f**king waggonists..

The bottom 5 in La Liga will run rings around the bottom 5 in the EPL any day Small Mag.

Is aight to back Man U, is kind ah aight to back England  (not really) but is foolish to believe the bottom half of the EPL could beat anybody in Europe

Doh mind he.  puh-LEEZ! When it come to challenging anybody in Europe, de bottom half o' de epl cyah even beat dey self!

As fuh you, Giggsy, you have rel belly to be talkin' 'bout me and my "blue coloured glasses". (and dat is ROYAL BLUE, too eh. Get it RIGHT!!) You cyah even see past your red, "horn-rimmed" (no pun intended) glasses to even admit that allyuh hansey-pansey, cry-baby, ALWAYS-gesturin'-like-a-b**ch-when-he-don't-get-a-call, lil' golden girl is a diver (much less the biggest one  in Europe, at least).   

MUHAHA!!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Raul

• Full Warrior
  • ¡Hala Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2008, 09:05:04 AM »
Madrid obtiene lo que Madrid quiere...siempre

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2008, 03:45:17 PM »
would it not give you great joy to see a player you developed so much succeeding at the best club in the world?

Madrid have failed to get past the quarter final stage of the Champions League in their last four attempts.

In that time, an average Liverpool side who haven't won their domestic championship since 1990, have gotten to the final twice (winning it once).

Still think they're the best club in the world?

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 07, 2008, 04:03:12 PM »

But lets face it, de man want to win as much tings as possible!! He doen win everything in England already: Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup, Scoring Title, MVP etc

Time to move on......

Your post is ridiculous to the point of being banal.

The players United have sold to Madrid are players that they were willing to let go. Van Nistelrooy was offloaded because of his problems with Ronaldo and inability to adapt to the new system that united wanted to employ. You'll notice that at the latter half of the the 2005/06 season, United were playing Rooney and Saha up front and Ronaldo roaming with great success and almost nearly won the title that season. It was clear the RVNs time was up and was promptly sold. Notice how RVN was PUT UP FOR SALE. The following season, United win the league.

Near the end of the 2002/03 season, Solskjaer was employed on the right flank instead of Beckham. United win the league and Beckham is sold. Both of these players were put up for sale by United. Madrid just happened to offer the most money for both of them.

Fergie is an expert at breaking teams up and building better ones. It doesn't matter who you are, if you don't fit in with the new system he wants to put in place for success, you're gone. In the summer of 1995, United sold Hughes, Ince and Kanchelskis. Thats three STAR players sold. The following season, United promote Scholes, Beckham, Neville and Butt from the youth team and promptly win the league and FA Cup.

The problem here is that united DON'T want to sell Ronaldo. Madrid don't want to play by the rules and open formal negotiations or make a formal approach, instead they use their media machine to say "We will give him x amount of money if he comes to us" or "We will sign him" ignoring the fact that they haven't approached United nor have their been any negotiations because United have put a 'Not for sale' sign on his head. They can't talk to Ronaldo without the clubs consent because thats a breach of the regulations and illegal.

You can't have employees talking to other people and signing contracts and their employer not knowing anything about it.

ManUtd = Feeder club to bigger teams like Real Madrid and Chelsea...:rotfl:

And who have United sold to Chelsea to make them a feeder club? I'll answer that. Nobody.

The last United player to move to Chelsea was Juan Veron in the summer of 2003.

Bigger clubs like Real Madrid and Chelsea?

Who are the current European Champions?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 07, 2008, 04:29:33 PM »

But lets face it, de man want to win as much tings as possible!! He doen win everything in England already: Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup, Scoring Title, MVP etc

Time to move on......

Your post is ridiculous to the point of being banal.

The players United have sold to Madrid are players that they were willing to let go. Van Nistelrooy was offloaded because of his problems with Ronaldo and inability to adapt to the new system that united wanted to employ. You'll notice that at the latter half of the the 2005/06 season, United were playing Rooney and Saha up front and Ronaldo roaming with great success and almost nearly won the title that season. It was clear the RVNs time was up and was promptly sold. Notice how RVN was PUT UP FOR SALE. The following season, United win the league.

Near the end of the 2002/03 season, Solskjaer was employed on the right flank instead of Beckham. United win the league and Beckham is sold. Both of these players were put up for sale by United. Madrid just happened to offer the most money for both of them.

Fergie is an expert at breaking teams up and building better ones. It doesn't matter who you are, if you don't fit in with the new system he wants to put in place for success, you're gone. In the summer of 1995, United sold Hughes, Ince and Kanchelskis. Thats three STAR players sold. The following season, United promote Scholes, Beckham, Neville and Butt from the youth team and promptly win the league and FA Cup.

The problem here is that united DON'T want to sell Ronaldo. Madrid don't want to play by the rules and open formal negotiations or make a formal approach, instead they use their media machine to say "We will give him x amount of money if he comes to us" or "We will sign him" ignoring the fact that they haven't approached United nor have their been any negotiations because United have put a 'Not for sale' sign on his head. They can't talk to Ronaldo without the clubs consent because thats a breach of the regulations and illegal.

You can't have employees talking to other people and signing contracts and their employer not knowing anything about it.

ManUtd = Feeder club to bigger teams like Real Madrid and Chelsea...:rotfl:

And who have United sold to Chelsea to make them a feeder club? I'll answer that. Nobody.

The last United player to move to Chelsea was Juan Veron in the summer of 2003.

Bigger clubs like Real Madrid and Chelsea?

Who are the current European Champions?

Welcome to the board venerable one..

looks like you know your stuff but keep in mind that men just getting jones off Man Utd head calling them a feeder club.

nothing is more entertaining than riling up de prawn sandwich eaters on here.  :beermug:

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 08, 2008, 06:53:32 PM »
Yeah so ManU say dey rather see de man rot in de stands than play in the Bernabeu...dise how allyuh does treat allyuh people? Dey's de "family" Small Mag always waxing lyrical about?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 08, 2008, 07:28:39 PM »
Yeah so ManU say dey rather see de man rot in de stands than play in the Bernabeu...dise how allyuh does treat allyuh people? Dey's de "family" Small Mag always waxing lyrical about?

doh get involve in man utd personal affairs nah, stueps  ::) :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 08, 2008, 08:44:16 PM »

Whatever. What a loving family.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 08, 2008, 08:56:38 PM »
yeah, after ALL that Dwight did fa dem.......troway jez so ::)
daiz why no team is more important to me than our players who play for them
Go Sunderland
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 08:59:25 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 08, 2008, 09:14:56 PM »
yeah, after ALL that Dwight did fa dem.......troway jez so ::)
daiz why no team is more important to me than our players who play for them
Go Sunderland

"Take infront before infront take you"

Dise wha Ronaldo doing now.

Dey saying dah dey geh him vex with dat "sit in the stands for a yr" talk.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 08, 2008, 11:51:35 PM »
since when alyuh care about us  :devil: we have two trophies, so alyuh old talk doh mean shit  :devil: and it might be more before the end of the year
Youtube Channel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 09, 2008, 06:16:40 AM »

As opposed to club that is traditionally fascist and whose ultras make monkey noises at opposing black players? I doubt you anything about Real Madrids ties to fascism and Franco's dream of a decentralized Spain, do you?

They still have a hardcore fascist fan base.

Man United were never used as a propaganda tool for a fascist dictators own personal ideology...

Do your research before criticising other clubs.

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 09, 2008, 06:21:39 AM »
yeah, after ALL that Dwight did fa dem.......troway jez so

Do you even know why he was sold?

In his third season it was widely reported that he was spending too much time in Manchester night clubs and turning up late for training. His form and fitness suffered and he subsequently lost his place. When Van Nistelrooy became available, there was no point in keeping him.

Yorke was sold because of his extra curricular activities. Manchester United are not a fete club.

Which is probably why Yorke has come out and made recent comments about Kenwyne Jones. Maybe he's seeing the same thing happening to the fella at Sunderland.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 09, 2008, 06:36:11 AM »

In his third season it was widely reported that he was spending too much time in Manchester night clubs and turning up late for training. His form and fitness suffered and he subsequently lost his place. When Van Nistelrooy became available, there was no point in keeping him.

Yorke was sold because of his extra curricular activities. Manchester United are not a fete club.

Which is probably why Yorke has come out and made recent comments about Kenwyne Jones. Maybe he's seeing the same thing happening to the fella at Sunderland.
you and fergie are probably right, but my point is that I will never support a TEAM over one of our players.
I support where ever our players play.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 09, 2008, 10:27:30 AM »
Man Utd report Real over Ronaldo

Manchester United have lodged an official complaint with Fifa over Real Madrid's interest in signing their Portugal winger Cristiano Ronaldo.

The English champions have reacted angrily to the Spaniards' persistent courting of the 23-year-old.

"On 27 May, United made clear its intention to report Real Madrid if it continued to involve itself in the future of Ronaldo," a statement read.

"Unfortunately, Real Madrid has not kept its own counsel."

The statement went on: "The club feels it has no alternative but to make a formal complaint to the world governing body, which it has done today.

"The precise content and nature will remain confidential."

A Fifa spokesman added: "I can confirm that we have received an official request from Manchester United to look into the matter.

"We have only just received the documents so we need some time to analyse them before we can make any decision."

The two clubs have been engaged in a war of words over the last month - while comments attributed to the player himself have also fuelled the speculation.

Despite being under contract at Old Trafford until 2012, Ronaldo has refused to state publicly and unequivocally that his future lies with United.

The Red Devils' threat of a complaint to Fifa on 27 May came after Real coach Bernd Schuster claimed Ronaldo was their number one summer transfer target.

Following United's victory over Chelsea in the Champions League final, manager Sir Alex Ferguson accused Real of a "lack of morals", insisted his player was not for sale and criticised Schuster and Madrid club president Ramon Calderon for their attempts to unsettle the player.

"Schuster's talking and Calderon's talking," he said. "Real think they can ride roughshod over everyone, but they won't do it with us. They have no moral issues."

And Ferguson drew a comparison with Real's fierce rivals Barcelona as he fought to draw a line under continuing speculation surrounding the 23-year-old's future.

He said: "In terms of great clubs, Barcelona have far better morality than Real Madrid will ever have. Real use this Marca newspaper as a vehicle to unsettle players.

"Do you not think we have had many expressions of interest about our players from big clubs in Europe?

"Real Madrid are not the only club interested in Ronaldo. But the others are not saying so. They don't get into this nonsense.

"Calderon makes that great statement 'slavery was abolished many years ago'. Did they tell General Franco that? Give me a break.

"The simple fact is Cristiano has another four years left on his contract."

United have sold David Beckham, Ruud van Nistelrooy and Gabriel Heinze to Real in recent years, but Ferguson insisted the case of Ronaldo was different.

He said: "Yes, we sold them Van Nistelrooy and Beckham but we did that because we wanted to."

And Argentine defender Heinze was transferred to Real last summer after failing in a public battle to secure a move to United's arch-rivals Liverpool.

Calderon has denied that his club were trying to unsettle Ronaldo, saying: "We aren't going to start a conflict. If a club doesn't want to sell why would we insist they sell him?"

But Ronaldo was quoted last week as saying that he "would like to play for Real Madrid - but only if they are ready to pay what Manchester United ask of them".

Ferguson had previously said that the club would rather have Ronaldo sitting in the stands than sell him to Real.

But on Sunday, Ronaldo said he had not decided about his future, and would not comment again until after the European Championship.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/7416981.stm
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #209 on: June 09, 2008, 10:46:22 AM »

Preach Fergie ah mean, V1.

1]; } ?>