April 29, 2024, 11:35:43 PM

Author Topic: Players transfer thead (2008).  (Read 58603 times)

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Real Madrid Admit To 'Tapping Up' Cristiano Ronaldo
« Reply #510 on: August 10, 2008, 07:28:50 PM »
And they're also very angry at being turned down, so much so that they want to take Ronaldo to court...

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3959222,00.html

Real Madrid are reportedly set to demand £17m in compensation from Cristiano Ronaldo after the Portuguese forward refused to demand a transfer from Manchester United.

Ronaldo's announcement last week that he would be remaining at Old Trafford heaped embarrassment on the Spanish giants and their president Ramon Calderon following their summer-long pursuit of the forward.

According to the News of the World, Madrid are adamant that 'they agreed personal terms with the Manchester United star at the start of the summer and insisted on the compensation clause if the transfer was not completed.

'Spanish media sources, who have become Madrid's unofficial mouthpiece during the Ronaldo negotiations, are reporting that Real president Ramon Calderon is determined to press ahead with the claim.

'Calderon might be prepared to waive compensation if he gets a guaranteed assurance from Ronaldo that he will join them next summer.'

However, that claim is contradicted by the Sunday Express which says that, such is Madrid's anger at being rebuffed, Ronaldo may never be allowed to fulfil his boyhood dream of moving to the Bernabeu.

:rotfl:

And they will go unpunished by UEFA and FIFA...

How can you sue a player for turning you down?

How can you agree personal terms with a player if his club has not given the two parties permission to speak to each other regarding a possible transfer?

and you glean all this from a news of the world tabloid report?   ::)

Like Marca and AS?

Whats good for the goose...

All of a sudden tabloid reporting is bad, yet theres not a peep from you and your ilk when the Marca and AS reports were coming out...a lot of you were defending those very articles.

Tsk Tsk...

Like all ABUs, you only like 'the facts' when they support you in your myopic crusade against anything to do with Manchester united.

You rantings remind me of a drunkard trying to stamp on an angry wasp.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 11, 2008, 11:51:52 AM »
Oh i would kill for this to be true... Then maybe Ronaldo would realise what a c**t club those f**king Madrid rentboys really are

Unfortunately seems like another bullshit Ronaldo story....

f**k Madrid,Calderon,Shuster and Blatter...

Why yuh doh say F**k Ronaldo for saying that he wanted to go to Madrid?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: August 11, 2008, 11:53:31 AM »
Oh i would kill for this to be true... Then maybe Ronaldo would realise what a c**t club those f**king Madrid rentboys really are

Toppa ya lorse de ball wid dat 6 :devil:

where ya was...enjoying de summer?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 11, 2008, 11:58:22 AM »

I'll say f**k his advisors and his agent...and you

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 11, 2008, 12:09:10 PM »

I'll say f**k his advisors and his agent...and you

So u saying Ronaldo himself didn't want to go to Madrid?
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 11, 2008, 12:16:20 PM »

All of a sudden tabloid reporting is bad, yet theres not a peep from you and your ilk when the Marca and AS reports were coming out...a lot of you were defending those very articles.

Tsk Tsk...

Like all ABUs, you only like 'the facts' when they support you in your myopic crusade against anything to do with Manchester united.

You rantings remind me of a drunkard trying to stamp on an angry wasp.

Alex Ferguson can do no wrong in his eyes.

Més que un club.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 12, 2008, 05:28:07 PM »
When dis go b a non issue is done a non issue in my book
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
robinho to chelsea but madrid coastin
« Reply #517 on: August 14, 2008, 08:14:58 AM »
Robinho 'wants Chelsea move', Real opposed
54 minutes ago

Buzz Up PrintMADRID (AFP) - Brazil international Robinho is determined to join English Premiership side Chelsea but Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon does not want to let him go, Spanish media reported Thursday.

The 24-year-old, accompanied by his agent Wagner Ribeiro, met with Calderon on Wednesday to express his desire to join Brazilian coach Luiz Felipe Scolari at Chelsea, sports dailies AS and Marca reported.

Robinho cited a lack of recognition for his talents on the part of the Spanish champions and the yearly salary which the English club are offering as his reasons for wanting to leave Real, the newspapers said.

Chelsea have offered Real Madrid 25 million euros (37 million dollars) for Robinho and are reportedly willing to pay the player a yearly salary of six million euros.

Calderon however told the player that he could not be sold for the amount being offered by Chelsea.

Robinho has said he feels Real is trying to price him out of a move after the club failed in its bid to lure Portuguese playmaker Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United.

"The money Madrid are asking for is exaggerated in today's market," British daily the Telegraph quoted him as saying on Thursday.

If Robinho does join Chelsea, Real Madrid could try to sign Dutch international Klas Jan Huntelaar from Ajax as a replacement, Marca reported.
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Players transfer thead (2008).
« Reply #518 on: August 27, 2008, 07:49:02 AM »
Berbatov seeks Spurs crisis talks

Dimitar Berbatov's agent is in London for crisis talks as the player attempts to force a move to Manchester United from Tottenham, BBC Sport understands.

Emil Danchev hopes to meet boss Juande Ramos and chairman Daniel Levy in a bid to thrash out the striker's future.

Berbatov was left out of Saturday's loss to Sunderland due to a "lack of focus", while his relationship with his team-mates appears to have broken down.

However, Spurs insist the 28-year-old will not leave for less than £30m.

The London club are threatening to let Berbatov "rot in the reserves", according to reports, rather than sell him for less than they believe he is worth.

That is despite the fact that the situation has clearly unsettled the club, with defeats to Middlesbrough and Sunderland erasing early-season optimism from fans, and reports of a training ground bust-up involving the Bulgarian adding to pressure on the club.

But Tottenham's position has been made more difficult by the fact that no offer is currently on the table for the striker, despite interest from United as well as two Spanish clubs.

At the same time, Spurs' complaint to the Premier League regarding United's conduct in their pursuit of Berbatov is on hold.

Premier League spokesman Dan Johnson confirmed to BBC Sport that the board met 10 days ago to discuss the matter, only to request more information from both clubs. That, as yet, has not been forthcoming.

In the meantime, Spurs are continuing with their efforts to strengthen the squad, with Spartak Moscow's Roman Pavlyuchenko believed to be closing on a move to White Hart Lane.

The Russia striker, who impressed during Euro 2008 with three goals, reportedly met Spurs officials last month and the club could now push through a deal by Friday.

A busy transfer window has seen Tottenham already pay out more than £43m for the likes of David Bentley, Luka Modric, Heurelho Gomes and Giovani dos Santos.

However, the sales of Robbie Keane, Pascal Chimbonda, Younes Kaboul and Paul Robinson, among others, mean they have recouped more than they have spent this summer and are therefore adamant that purchases are by no means dependent on Berbatov's exit.

So, while Andrei Arshavin's proposed switch from Zenit St Petersburg looks highly unlikely, Spurs look certain bring in new faces before the transfer window shuts on Monday.

Ajax striker Klass Jan Huntelaar, Radamel Falcao of River Plate and Manchester City defender Vedrun Corluka are also thought to be on their list of targets.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/7582049.stm
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 27, 2008, 08:01:11 AM »
so manu car fork out 30 million steupssssssss cheap skates
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 28, 2008, 07:27:11 AM »
Man City re-sign Wright-Phillips

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7584964.stm

Wright-Phillips found opportunities limited at Stamford Bridge

Manchester City have completed the signing of their former winger Shaun Wright-Phillips from Chelsea.

England's Wright-Phillips, 26, has signed a four-year contract at the City of Manchester Stadium having rejoined for an undisclosed fee.

He told the club's website: "Obviously I'm delighted to come back to City and I can't wait to get started again."

Manager Mark Hughes added: "I've always admired Shaun and he's been a target of mine since I came to the club."

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Robinho could make Chelsea debut against Spurs
« Reply #521 on: August 28, 2008, 10:01:24 AM »
Real Madrid forward Robinho should complete his €36m (£28.7m) transfer to Chelsea in time to make his debut in the home derby with Tottenham Hotspur, according to his agent Wagner Ribeiro.
Robinho

NatachaPisarenko/AP

The Brazilian international could bring his skills to the Premier League.

Ribeiro said on Wednesday night that he expects his client to be a Chelsea player 'by either tomorrow or Friday,' adding in the The Daily Telegraph, 'he should be available to [Luiz Felipe] Scolari for this weekend'.

Robinho, along with Deco, who has already made the switch from Spain to Stamford Bridge, were selected as Scolari's main transfer targets when he became manager of the Blues in the summer.

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon shares Scolari's desire to lure Robinho to London and believes the Brazilian international can take the club to the 'next level'.

'He's the right age and he comes from Madrid so he understands what a big club is all about,' Kenyon said.

'What we're doing is supporting Scolari. He wants to change and move the style a bit [and] is confident about the player's ability and mentality and that he will fit in and make an impact.'

Chelsea had two bids for the 24-year-old rejected by Madrid earlier in the transfer window but the La Liga club's desire to use Robinho as a make-weight during their pursuit of Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo has unsettled the player and he now wants to quit the Santiago Bernabéu.

He is expected to receive a salary of £70,000 a week at Chelsea, double his income at Madrid.

Robinho is expected to wear the No7 shirt vacated by Andriy Shevchenko, who has rejoined Milan two years after Chelsea signed him for £30m.

Chelsea are so confident of concluding the deal with Real Madrid that fans can already buy Robinho shirts at the club's online megastore

Meanwhile, there seems little prospect of another Brazilian, Kaka, leaving AC Milan to join the Blues, not least because the playmaker is happy at the San Siro.

Chelsea were linked with a world-record £80million bid for Kaka, but he told Italian sports daily Gazzetta dello Sport: 'Me going to Chelsea? I'm staying as a Rossoneri player.

'I should help Milan to win the trophies we're up for this season.'

He added: 'I've always said I'm happy at Milan and as long as my aims remain the same as Milan's I'll stay here. Until now it's always been that way.

'My goal is to win, Milan's is too. As long as we are like that, I'll remain at Milan.'

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Robinho could make Chelsea debut against Spurs
« Reply #522 on: August 28, 2008, 10:10:59 AM »
if this is true manu in serious trouble!!  :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 28, 2008, 10:34:01 AM »

even if this is not true manu in serious trouble!! :beermug:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 28, 2008, 10:41:34 AM »
is Spurs dey playing
.. Zenith in trouble
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 10:49:26 AM by Big Magician »
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: August 28, 2008, 10:47:13 AM »
I really hope Robinho don't go to Chelsea.  I think that would be a stupid move on his part.  If he has to go somewhere it should be Italy not England.

Plus if he leaves Madrid we might as well hand over the trophy to Barcelona from now.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: August 28, 2008, 10:49:09 AM »
Plus if he leaves Madrid we might as well hand over the trophy to Barcelona from now.
You see me complaining :rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: August 28, 2008, 11:16:39 AM »
Doh worry westcoast laff wid allyuh starboy lineup..allyuh eh winning nutten..we tried de same thing wid ronaldo, zidane etc.  Is when all de stars leave we cut allyuh ass and take de trophy.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: August 28, 2008, 11:22:04 AM »

even if this is not true manu in serious trouble!! :beermug:

stueps

You see me complaining :rotfl: :rotfl:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: August 28, 2008, 11:27:28 AM »
Men is real kix with all this "allyuh" and "we" talk.  ;D

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: August 28, 2008, 12:06:29 PM »
if this is true he go get rel blade in he tail. this eh his type of football. he should stay at madrid.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: August 28, 2008, 12:18:12 PM »
if this is true he go get rel blade in he tail. this eh his type of football. he should stay at madrid.

Exactly.  Or he could go to AC Milan.  If he must go to England then Arsenal is the team for him.

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #532 on: August 28, 2008, 06:08:44 PM »
Now read at d bottom of the screen on Sky that Rivaldo leave Greece and gone some side in....wait for it................wait...........wait........................................
UZBEKISTAN!!!  :rotfl: wtmc does really go on with these fellaz yo....I eh even google d story cuz ah know Sky eh postin tha kinda wiggery unless it true. Somebody show me d weedman who sellin tha kinda high grades please.
All Barca and Brazil fans bow your heads lets have a moment of silence....11:59 to 12 lets not post on d site tonight...lol....bless
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: August 28, 2008, 06:33:51 PM »
Now read at d bottom of the screen on Sky that Rivaldo leave Greece and gone some side in....wait for it................wait...........wait........................................
UZBEKISTAN!!!  :rotfl: wtmc does really go on with these fellaz yo....I eh even google d story cuz ah know Sky eh postin tha kinda wiggery unless it true. Somebody show me d weedman who sellin tha kinda high grades please.
All Barca and Brazil fans bow your heads lets have a moment of silence....11:59 to 12 lets not post on d site tonight...lol....bless

yuh jokey is rel money he makin in da league for his age

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: August 28, 2008, 07:18:07 PM »

It is estimated that in Uzbekistan he will be getting a, wait for it....... wait....... wait....... wait.........................

2 year offer for 10 million euros!!

For that kind of paper, men would play in de Mongolian third division.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: August 29, 2008, 07:45:18 AM »
the glass knee is movin on........comngrats on a job well done and when fit he is world

Everton have agreed to sign Louis Saha, subject to the Manchester United striker passing a medical.

United have accepted an undisclosed fee for the injury-prone striker, who moved to Old Trafford from Fulham in 2004.

Saha has agreed a two-year contract at Goodison Park, with the option of a further 12 months.

He must now pass a medical to become David Moyes' third signing of the summer following the arrivals of Lars Jacobsen and Segundo Castillo.

The France international has scored 42 goals in 124 appearances for United since his £12.8million switch from Fulham.

However, his time with the Red Devils has been beset by injury problems and he has not figured for the champions this season.

His last appearance for United came in March against Bolton and he started only six games in the Premier League last term.

Saha's imminent exit is likely to intensify United manager Sir Alex Ferguson's search to bring in a new striker before the transfer window closes.
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Everton smash record
« Reply #536 on: September 02, 2008, 02:12:44 AM »

Everton smash record for Fellaini 

Fellaini joined Standard Liege in 2006
Everton have signed Standard Liege midfielder Marouane Fellaini for a club record fee of £15m.

The 20-year-old, who has played 10 times for Belgium and represented his country at the Beijing Olympics, has signed a five-year deal.

Everton, who had already signed Louis Saha from Manchester United and Wigan's Carlo Nash, confirmed the fee may rise.

"We have one of Europe's most exciting prospects," acting chief executive Robert Elstone told the club website.

"This is fantastic news for everyone connected with the club. He will have a huge part to play at Everton over the next five years.

"I spoke with chairman Bill Kenwright and manager David Moyes shortly after concluding the deal and they are delighted we have managed to secure his services.

606: DEBATE
It shows that the money is there, just a shame we had to wait until the last minute of the last day to see the evidence

Bluenoze
"It came late on, like a lot of the big deals in the Premier League, but he's with us and we look forward to welcoming him to Goodison."

The deal ends a frustrating summer transfer window for Everton, which had led to Moyes coming under pressure following his failure to attract players to Goodison Park.

Fellaini joined Liege - who are Everton's forthcoming opponents in the first round of the Uefa Cup - in 2006 and made 84 appearances for the Belgian champions, scoring 11 times.

During the Beijing Games, Fellaini was sent off in the opening game against Brazil following two yellow cards.

Earlier, Everton completed the signing of striker Saha and goalkeeper Nash, although they missed out on Inter Milan winger Victor Obinna after a work permit application was turned down.

Now lets see if we could move from 5th to 4th
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>