April 29, 2024, 08:25:07 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (10-Sept-2008).  (Read 86585 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: USA v T&T tickets, 3day sale tomorrow
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2008, 01:12:12 PM »
I trying to purchase about 50 tickets but I eh getting no way.. someone help mi nuh..
War

like u is 1 ah dem Scalper I does see carnival time...........call dem if is anyting
Na man I have a whole heap of family living here in Chicago who wants to go to de game..
War
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2008, 06:03:09 PM »
CLICK HERE for further ticketing details.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2008, 06:50:26 PM »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2008, 07:30:42 PM »
I in 112.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2008, 05:37:16 AM »
Oh lord all yuh making mih feel worse bout missing out on dis...stop posting which seats all yuh get nah... :(
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2008, 06:44:37 AM »
Oh lord all yuh making mih feel worse bout missing out on dis...stop posting which seats all yuh get nah... :(

Get yuh plane ticket... ah have ah extra ticket  ;)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2008, 02:09:41 PM »
I still aint get mi facking tickets dem..somebody  go get rob come this game if mi cya get tickets..
War
Black Lives Matter..

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2008, 02:23:57 PM »
I still aint get mi facking tickets dem..somebody  go get rob come this game if mi cya get tickets..
War

war
yuh better off callin the local ticketmaster and talk to somebody
they will be able to see exactly what is available and whear instead of using the automated computer thing that just redirects you to "best available"

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2008, 08:41:24 PM »
110:  20/20  ;D 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2008, 07:43:46 PM »
Section 110, row 21

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2008, 07:53:18 PM »
Section 110, row 20
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2008, 09:55:53 PM »
Is like all de ruffians up in 110.

Now ah know whey tuh send immigration...

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2008, 05:34:57 PM »
alright
ah think ah inside..provided ah get concrete permission and one of de vehicles  :-[
section 110 row 21 with de rest of illegals if things work out ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline WARRIORKING

• Deep into weaponry
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2008, 12:17:39 PM »
trini supportes will also be seated in section 129. i will definately be in attendance. i trying to take the drive to chicago wit a few people . so see u warriors there .
My lyrical tendency`s equivalent to a critical felony
Precise behind bars like a criminal`s penalty
Pinnacle definitely, hold so much jewels in my miracle memory
It`s like I`m a physical treasury
I was born with a difficult destiny, not your typical mentally
Givin my vision through treacheries

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2008, 12:48:49 PM »

LOL! They sick yuh know...them does show up and snatch yuh in front ah everybody on yuh illegal job. :'( Even at them big sporting event and party and thing. ;D  They like to make people feel real sick. Next thing yuh at thee game and ah man in moss green with ah cowboy hat putting thee shackles on yuh. So who ent have they papers...rap yuh head with ah American bandanna and act like ah fresh water Yankee.  :rotfl: Ah telling alyuh, dai why they putting all ah wee in thee same section! They coming!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 12:51:11 PM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2008, 01:15:07 PM »
alright
ah think ah inside..provided ah get concrete permission and one of de vehicles  :-[
section 110 row 21 with de rest of illegals if things work out ;D

great news
now i know i could get meh hands on a free 110 ticket if i go
cause you ent going no damn place until christian in university  :devil:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2008, 02:59:22 PM »

LOL! They sick yuh know...them does show up and snatch yuh in front ah everybody on yuh illegal job. :'( Even at them big sporting event and party and thing. ;D  They like to make people feel real sick. Next thing yuh at thee game and ah man in moss green with ah cowboy hat putting thee shackles on yuh. So who ent have they papers...rap yuh head with ah American bandanna and act like ah fresh water Yankee.  :rotfl: Ah telling alyuh, dai why they putting all ah wee in thee same section! They coming!

Not me jed... I peep dat jedi move long time... I sihing dong in de Yankee section and only giving Landon and dem golf clap.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (10-Sept-2008).
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2008, 08:12:12 AM »
U.S. vs Trinidad and Tobago Preview.
By David Wilson (Senior Writer).

David Wilson previews the up coming World Cup qualifier between the U.S and Trinidad & Tobago.

Where: Toyota Park in Bridgeview, IL
When: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 7:00 PM
What: 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifying semi final Round
Prediction: U.S. wins 2-0

The U.S. kicks the home section of the semi final round of World Cup qualifying with a game with Trinidad and Tobago in Chicago. The U.S. is in an interesting group with Cuba, Trinidad and Tobago and Guatemala.

The teams play a round-robin schedule with the top two teams advancing to next year’s regional finals, which will produce three World Cup qualifiers and a fourth team that goes to a playoff against the number five nation in South America for another berth.

While the U.S. will be favorites to take the top spot in the group it will not be easy with trough road trips to Cuba (first time in 61 years), a date at Guatemala’s intimidating Estadio Mateo Flores on August 20th and a test in Port of Spain against a resurgent Trinidad and Tobago.

With such difficult road games it is essential that the U.S. get maximum points from all its home games.

This World Cup game is perfectly timed for the U.S. as the European season will be underway, and the MLS season is still in full swing. That means all the U.S. players who play in Europe will be available for selection including Tim Howard, DaMarcus Beasley and Freddy Adu.

In exhibition games this earlier this summer against England, Spain and Argentina, it was very apparent that the U.S. was lacking a quality goal scorer. Whether Brian Ching or Kenny Cooper can step up and fill that role will determine how far the U.S. gets in South Africa in 2010.

The Soca Warriors of Trinidad and Tobago are trying to recapture the kind of form that saw them reach their first FIFA World Cup finals two years ago in Germany.

T&T hopes took a big hit in the summer when Kenwyne Jones of Sunderland was injured against England and he will miss this game. T&T is led by Stern John of Southampton who is the country’s all-time top scorer and finished only two strikes behind Mexico’s Jared Borgetti in the race for CONCACAF’s top marksman honors in the qualifiers for Germany.

Other Trinidad stars expected to be in the squad for this game are Gary Glasgow, Densil Theobald, Avery John and Carlos Edwards and Marvin Andrews.

Stadium Location:
Toyota Park
7000 S. Harlem Avenue
Bridgeview, IL 60455
708-594-7700

Parking Fees: Cars $15; Limos $30; Buses/RVs $30

Directions:
Toyota Park is centrally located approximately 15 miles southwest of downtown Chicago in Bridgeview, Ill. The stadium is easily accessible from the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) and the Tri-State Tollway (I-294) and is approximately 5 minutes from Midway Airport.

From Chicago:
Use I-55 South and exit to Harlem Avenue. Turn left at Harlem Avenue, and continue south 2.5 miles to the stadium entrance.

From North:
Take I-294 East to I-55 North and exit to LaGrange Road south. Merge left onto Archer Avenue, continue east on Archer Avenue 2.5 miles, and turn right onto Roberts Road. Follow Roberts Road south to 71st Street, turn left, and proceed east to the stadium.

From West:
Take I-55 North and exit to LaGrange Road south. Merge left onto Archer Avenue, continue east on Archer Avenue 2.5 miles, and turn right onto Roberts Road. Follow Roberts Road south to 71st Street, turn left, and proceed east to the stadium.

From Southeast:
Use 79th, 87th or 95th Street to access Harlem Avenue. Turn right onto Harlem Avenue. Continue north on Harlem Avenue to parking lot entrances at 70th and Harlem.

From South:
Use I-294 West and exit to 95th Street. Turn left at 95th Street, continue west to Roberts Road, and turn right. Follow Roberts Road north 3 miles to 71st Street and turn right. Proceed east on 71st Street to the stadium.

From Southwest Suburbs:
Use LaGrange Rd. or Harlem Avenue. to 95th Street. From Harlem Avenue, go west to Roberts Road and turn right. Follow Roberts Road north 3 miles to 71st Street and turn right. Proceed east on 71st Street to the stadium

From 95th St. and LaGrange Road go east to Roberts Road and turn left. Follow Roberts Road north 3 miles to 71st Street and turn right. Proceed east on 71st Street to the stadium.

Public Transportation:

CTA – Orange Line
Fans may take the CTA Orange line to Midway. At Midway, you can connect to the “TOYOTA PARK Express” PACE BUS. The bus will drop you off at TOYOTA PARK and will also be available to bring you back to the Midway stop after the conclusion of the game.

Buy U.S. vs Trinidad Tickets.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2008, 10:35:56 AM »
USA needs to stay sharp outside of CONCACAF.
By: Jamie Trecker

The first thing is that some may start to believe Bradley Maturana is the man to guide the Americans Trinis in South Africa. He's a competent coach and a nice guy, but fresh blood might ultimately be required if the Americans T&T are to reach their potential. That may be hard on Bradley Maturana, who took over when duty called, but the trend in world soccer is to import new ideas via foreign coaches and it may be necessary for the USA T&T to try some of that before the next finals.

When players look bereft of ideas and confidence, this may be as much a failure of coaching as anything else. Bluntly, this team does not seem to have the tactical knowledge at hand to compete with true top-level opposition. It needs to get some, and getting some outside ideas would be a good place to start.

Were I U.S. Soccer TTFF, I'd be on the phone to Guus Hiddink's agent and pay him whatever he wishes. Yes, Hiddink is supposedly going to stay with Russia ... but this guy is canny. He has a very good Russian side, but if he gets to the final, can he really exceed that in the World Cup? A good coach knows when to leave on a high note.

I'd also take a hard look at Bruno Metsu, who has proven very gifted at getting bad teams out of jams. Look at the UAE if you doubt this — they don't call him the 'white witchdoctor' for nothing.

The question of whether a different coach could get more out of the American T&T talent pool aside, what have we seen over these last five matches?

The USA T&T is much better defensively when Pablo Mastroeni Dennis Lawrence is in the lineup. This means that the USA T&T had better start grooming a back-up sweeper. And, speaking of defense, the USA T&T has yet to solve their overall problems. They found one solid player over this five-game span in left-back Heath Pearce Clyde Leon, but they are going to have to get some cover — and outright replacements — at the three other slots.

Love him or hate him, the USA T&T are a radically different team without Landon Donovan Stern John in the lineup. If the USA T&T  doesn't have Donovan John, they lose almost all creativity up top and their options are radically constrained as they were against England and Spain and even again yesterday last week in that snoozer in the Caribbean Marvin Lee Stadium.

But winning games in CONCACAF isn't what it is ultimately all about.

Therein lie both the challenges — and the questions — which continue to surround this team.

I just fixed this post  ;)
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2008, 11:01:01 AM »
Good job pardners
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2008, 01:08:34 PM »
well pardners, thank you for doing that job of highlighting...I agree that the lack of confidence and ideas is the coach's doing.
nuff said. >:(

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2008, 02:56:58 PM »
I have a ticket in section 112 for sale. PM me if interested.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2008, 04:24:31 PM »
I can't understand why the WN membership or posters on this forum,some of the nation's most ardent Soccer supporters does have problems getting tickets for games,i don't think it should be a problem because these are guaranteed tickets the Federation is sure to sell,is it because of the relationship with the TTFF?why can't we talk to Jack about this?i thought at one time WN was allotted a certain amount of tickets(not sure)?since we have Lasana on board is it possible for him to highlight this in one of his articles,just thoughts.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2008, 09:54:24 PM »
I can't understand why the WN membership or posters on this forum,some of the nation's most ardent Soccer supporters does have problems getting tickets for games,i don't think it should be a problem because these are guaranteed tickets the Federation is sure to sell,is it because of the relationship with the TTFF?why can't we talk to Jack about this?i thought at one time WN was allotted a certain amount of tickets(not sure)?since we have Lasana on board is it possible for him to highlight this in one of his articles,just thoughts.

Lol... now self yuh wah WN geh ban or what? Lol... anything Lasana championing yuh know Jack ready tuh pour gyass on dat.

Why yuh doh put een ah good word fuh we?  :devil:

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2008, 03:27:27 PM »
Sec 115 Row 21 Seat 3

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2008, 04:47:14 PM »
section 117 row 23 bout 17 of us and counting..
War..
I still yet know how I will attend de game I am having serious problems getting time off due to new position at wrk..
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 06:21:57 PM by warmonga »
Black Lives Matter..

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2008, 05:56:45 PM »
Meh bredren have jury duty, so I have one ticket for sale in section 110, row 20, seats 14.  Send me a pm if yuh interested.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

TrinInfinite

Will ESPN or FSC Bring the USA vs. T&T Games?
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2008, 09:03:46 AM »
I need to know because I need a place to go and see the game or fix my sat and watch it home... :beermug:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Will ESPN or FSC Bring the USA vs. T&T Games?
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2008, 09:10:47 AM »
I need to know because I need a place to go and see the game or fix my sat and watch it home... :beermug:
It will be shown on ESPN2 and Galavision.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2008, 09:55:19 AM »
It will be shown on ESPN2 and Galavision.

bless :beermug:

1]; } ?>