April 25, 2024, 11:59:58 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (10-Sept-2008).  (Read 86174 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (10-Sept-2008).
« Reply #540 on: September 10, 2008, 09:09:42 PM »
He go just go in d disruptive column wit Ince and Stern
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 10, 2008, 09:11:04 PM »
someone take some money >:(

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: September 10, 2008, 09:24:26 PM »
Both US goals should not have been allowed. Offside and hansball. We need 2 strikers up front.

with respect to the second goal it was for sure valid. while there was a player in what would have otherwise been an an offside position, that player was not involved in the play ... the goalscorer moved after the ball was played

Offside was on the first goal... two players were behind the defense on the free kick.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 10, 2008, 09:30:39 PM »
He go just go in d disruptive column wit Ince and Stern
Ent ,he eint ent get ah chance to change he profile before the shot call.
Allyuh moving like real uncle toms boy. :rotfl:  Delete picture for what.  Free speech aint reach tnt yet or what
Uncle Tom hmmm hmm ,ein t no free speech in the Muturana Corneal regime breds ,Stern get he free speech from England.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 09:36:19 PM by Quagmire »

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Do you feel like working today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 10, 2008, 09:30:57 PM »
NO PASSING AND EXECUTION ATALL, DEM FELLAS NOW LEARN A LESSON.

AND FOR DE COACH .... CLUELESS
In Everything, Give Thanks

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 10, 2008, 09:33:30 PM »
i eh read any posts but i hope pple realize now pacho is total crap....we been saying it for a while and gettin fight down. This side eh ready for no CONCACAF big teams.
Pacho needs to go and stop effin up and get one solid team together.
Keon Daniel was only positive in this game
Back in Trini...

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 10, 2008, 09:35:22 PM »
Touches keep telling us this side is not good. Well we see for ourselves today.
 Friends this is World Cup Football and we need our best players to represent T&T.
 Tell me in all honesty if birchill, Lawrence, stern, Scotland  would not have made a difference.
 Even if we get out of this group, at the moment with these players we will be lucky to beat El Salvador in the Hex.
 The way things are looking- Mexico- USA- Costa Rica and Honduras fighting for the 4th spot.
 If we come to our senses and mix youth with experience, maybe we will be competitive.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: September 10, 2008, 09:35:47 PM »
NO NY we just want we heroes of 06 back
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 10, 2008, 09:37:55 PM »
weary de man leave out stern and i vex...and i not a stern supporter even.
i so frustrated especially since all the time we going the games seeing the nonsense and pple telling us doh study it we still winning and that wat matters.
i jus glad everyone now gettin to see the nonsense
bring in d best players and let us play to our true potential
Back in Trini...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: September 10, 2008, 09:40:56 PM »
U understand NY I mean I will neva 4get ah sick like a dawg and gone 2 d Haiti game it was d worse but we win by 2 goals so everybody happy but dat game was d worse

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: September 10, 2008, 09:43:49 PM »
i hear yuh weary...but the crap out there for everyone to see...so for that i glad...now pple hadda shut up and realize some players jus not anywhere near the standard required
give us a proper coach please!!
Back in Trini...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: homeless world cup on espn2
« Reply #551 on: September 10, 2008, 09:44:24 PM »
OK I have a coach 4 dem he can also give dem free dental work. I know bing homeless dey dental needs eh being met

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: September 10, 2008, 09:46:11 PM »
Nah peeps still have faith in him. Dem is in some serious denial

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: September 10, 2008, 09:50:45 PM »
Allyuh really blaming Pacho for de too too dem men dem playin out dey??/ Allyuh does real let dem men off the hook...dem fellas have to take the stick for the chupidness dem playin boi...ah coach not suppose to have to teach big man fundamental football knowledge..like mark and tackle and run. ah coach cyah give ah man heart and fight to come out and win ah game...is dem men to blame for de tatta dem playin.....DEM MEN ON D FIELD to blame...everybody cussin de coach ...nobody eh cussin d players...steupsss. Is dem playin d crap.

To be sure Pacho has to shoulder some responsibility... but the deficiency is more than just in strategy, shape or selection.  Totally agree that these men don't even look like dey grow up kicking ball.  No touch, no composure... no confidence.

NOTHING!

I just vex because I tape dis shit and only now watching it...

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: homeless world cup on espn2
« Reply #554 on: September 10, 2008, 09:54:16 PM »
Some ah des men have skill.... tell manning give dem citizenship and let dem play on de national team. At least dey have a clue on how to do some basic rudimentary skills....

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: September 10, 2008, 09:55:29 PM »
Both US goals should not have been allowed. Offside and hansball. We need 2 strikers up front.

with respect to the second goal it was for sure valid. while there was a player in what would have otherwise been an an offside position, that player was not involved in the play ... the goalscorer moved after the ball was played

Offside was on the first goal... two players were behind the defense on the free kick.

Nah...Onyewu and Bradley Stood in an offside position but as Beasley approach the ball they stepped up and the defenders dropped, Onyewu boxed out Glenn I think and Bradley went on to the score the goal after being played onside. It was really bad marking getting trapped in behind. Novices. They need to square up to the attackers making sure their body position is facing up field and away from their goal so they can attack the ball. The attacker will have to come at them.  
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: September 10, 2008, 09:56:25 PM »
listen we have great players available to us ,is the Corneals Alcons and Muturana fault is not even Jack fault cause he lift the blacklist . So you can say is players fault cause they not suppose to be playing. Even blaming Carlos and Glen eint rite cause is only them have to stretch up they balls ,the cant even ease up to let Daniel  ,do he thing cause they cyah let ah youth do so much.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: September 10, 2008, 09:57:15 PM »
Dempsey say dey could not understand why de left back was playing so far off and give them so much space without any support.  Dey chose to exploit that.  Keon Daniel was playing in a more offensive role so Pancho did not want to take away his offense to play baby sitter.  I doh really like de way we have de Team Shaping Up on Defense.  De boys in their half playing goal side but dey not hustling or closing de gaps.  De ball watching on dem passes over de top was embarrassing to say de least.  3 big hard back men flat footed and watching in unison as de ball go over dey head like children in Piarco watching plane take off was amateurish.  Shaka was also alluding to de fact yuh cyah have a forward getting scoring opportunities between your two stoppers at dis level.  Selecting one WC experienced defender after ah next one sitting out due to suspension is real chupidness.   

Dat Jamaican Ref blow for a free kick and give we a Yellow Card when we should have had a free kick right before that.  Brian Ching was off side on he goal.  Do you fellas think that Marvin Phillip get fouled or he make ah chupid call and ball KEEPER when it was not obvious that he would get there?  That took away our momentum as we had dem under pressure. 

Offensively, we had Keon Daniel and no other plan.  I jes love the way he follows up his passes and makes himself available in support.  Dat man is a real boss.  De Rolls Royce need ah tune up.  Bleeder need some toilet paper.  Cornell Glen need to bring he tool box and use dem moves dat had Asley Cole dancing in de WC.  We real missing KJ too.

We have to beat Guatemala and manners Cuba again.  Next time we play de Yanks, every single man must play with passion and look like dey belong.  We can never be happy or proud when dem fellas doh leave it on de field.  Pancho and dem fellas need to look motivated.

P.s allyuh please stop calling de man Pacho.  Pancho is de nickname in Spanish for Francisco.  At least call him de right name when he get fired.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: September 10, 2008, 09:58:53 PM »
Tsk tsk.....
baptiste left on the bench again....

i really would love to know what is go on in some of these coaches minds....

if a player on form...f**kin play him!
glen by himself....with bocanegra and onyewu? u maddd....as halftime reach...scotland shoulda come on

but oh f**k man...make 20mins with no goals nah
lol wayzzzzzz

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: September 10, 2008, 10:02:03 PM »
allyuh realize that de ref was de same ref who did de JP v. revolution game?
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: September 10, 2008, 10:22:44 PM »
YEAH ALYAH DELETE THAT SHIT FAST NAH ,baiting out man so.

Elan delete the image link in yuh quote, and could someone tell Babalawo take it off quick

Take it off fuh what??  If Scotland brave enough to put it out there on Facebook then I'm sure he brave enough to deal with any repercussions.

Fuh ah man to come out and say that bold so is to show that he more than ready to hang up he national jersey.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: September 10, 2008, 10:25:19 PM »
Nah...Onyewu and Bradley Stood in an offside position but as Beasley approach the ball they stepped up and the defenders dropped, Onyewu boxed out Glenn I think and Bradley went on to the score the goal after being played onside. It was really bad marking getting trapped in behind. Novices. They need to square up to the attackers making sure their body position is facing up field and away from their goal so they can attack the ball. The attacker will have to come at them.  

I just watched the game and was specifically watching the positioning... at the time the ball was struck they were standing in an offside position.  From what I saw.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: September 10, 2008, 10:30:04 PM »

Elan delete the image link in yuh quote, and could someone tell Babalawo take it off quick

Take it off fuh what??  If Scotland brave enough to put it out there on Facebook then I'm sure he brave enough to deal with any repercussions.

Fuh ah man to come out and say that bold so is to show that he more than ready to hang up he national jersey.
Fer real eh ,he shouldn say TnT he should say National Management team or something .....he doh ever score for we anyways ,last time he score was against St Pauli ,he doh score against Grenada.

ADD Even if Stern John know he on the bench he go still come back ,with pride........maybe jason never get no glory with the team ,so he doh know what he missing .
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 10:37:25 PM by Quagmire »

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #563 on: September 10, 2008, 10:30:50 PM »
P.s allyuh please stop calling de man Pacho.  Pancho is de nickname in Spanish for Francisco.  At least call him de right name when he get fired.

Pancho might be the usual nickname, but this guy is pacho. Even google it only 150 hits on "pancho maturana", 14,000 for "pacho maturana"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 10, 2008, 10:32:11 PM »
ah coach not suppose to have to teach big man fundamental football knowledge..like mark and tackle and run. ah coach cyah give ah man heart and fight to come out and win ah game...

men wanted Wim to hold they hand and do just that though...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 10:43:14 PM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 10, 2008, 10:40:25 PM »
Fer real eh ,he shouldn say TnT he should say National Management team or something .....he doh ever score for we anyways ,last time he score was against St Pauli ,he doh score against Grenada.

Mind you I not knocking de man... I just responding to the illogic of the calls to pull the post.  I totally understand Scotland's frustrations... I'm sure a solid 95% of that team frustrated one way or another, it's evident on the field.  Those who ent frustrated just happy to be where they are, wearing national colors, flying out and living 'star boy' life.

What I will hold Pacho responsible for (other than the bottomline, of course) is fielding a cohesive unit.  There has been too many shuttling of players in and out of the line up.  Now that's a chicken or the egg argument of course... does the unsettled lineup beget the lack of cohesion and production on the field... or does the lack and cohesion/production lead to constant overhaul of the line up?

Either way, benching Dennis Lawrence against the US??  Even if he can't run with them, he ent have far to run... especially since you decide to play a zonal 'D' rather than man marking.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: September 10, 2008, 10:41:48 PM »
lewwe all hope hardest come back with a vengence and do twice as much runnin up and down the field as he ever do before....or else we goose really cook.  not ah ounce of creativity in that midfield.

Har who?

Heaven help us...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: September 10, 2008, 10:42:42 PM »

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professionalism have to be upheld at all levels. No matter the situation ah player has to be professional about it. Yuh cyar do and say these kinda things if yuh have the heart and pride of all TNT. No matter what it is up to ah player when he is called to duty to do his part. Look nah  asolider cyar go to war and say me eh know what  de fack ah doing with these men around me nah..... get yuh arse in gear and show what yuh have bottom line... score produce..play yuh arse out in practice and show the coach what it is all about. You control that not all teh other chupidness around yuh.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: September 10, 2008, 10:55:30 PM »
Still cant beleieve a national player (Scotland) will make those type of remarks..and its even worse that he has done it publicly...I can understand his frustration but you have to mintain a level of professionalism..you are not just representing yourself and the team but also 1.3 million people...what type of example is this for the youths who look up to you as a role model?..anyway I done with this thread yes..moving onward to the next T&T WC qualifier battle thread..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 10, 2008, 11:20:33 PM »
D man fustrated he go b classify as disruptive and dat go b d end ah he no probs

1]; } ?>