March 29, 2024, 12:13:02 AM

Author Topic: T&T vs Guyana (Wednesday)  (Read 12207 times)

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs Guyana (Wednesday)
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2008, 05:20:23 PM »
"Its just been announced we have 3 more minutes of torture here" says the Butcher or Scott (I can't remember)  :rotfl:

Match over
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 05:22:49 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2008, 05:24:37 PM »
so ti when yuh does experiment?

so we not playin two halves in this one. plus is not a real game so unlimited subsnot 3 days b4 a qualifier, james, edwards, yorke all need to gel with the full squad b4 the match, this should have been the game

the more a squad play 2gether the better they will understand eachother, choppin and changin wont do this breds... just my opinion

so what i said came tru. let me hear yuh
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2008, 05:27:35 PM »
THE ROAD TO ENGLAND 2010 ???
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

TrinInfinite

« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2008, 05:28:49 PM »
so ti when yuh does experiment?

so we not playin two halves in this one. plus is not a real game so unlimited subsnot 3 days b4 a qualifier, james, edwards, yorke all need to gel with the full squad b4 the match, this should have been the game

the more a squad play 2gether the better they will understand eachother, choppin and changin wont do this breds... just my opinion

so what i said came tru. let me hear yuh

carlos have some work to do by he sound of the commentators, the defense still lapsing, looks like james will be in for makan, however this game in reality was pointless bc james should have played with the back 4 and also touissant should have replaced wolf

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2008, 05:33:48 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I heard that too. Boy the general public in trinidad ent know shit about football.  times real change geez.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2008, 05:53:06 PM »
when England getting it 2018 ,maybe he f ing up muturana and co in smart lol

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2008, 06:10:42 PM »
ah thought Yorke was supposed to line up against Guyana today?  What happen?

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2008, 06:12:15 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I heard that too. Boy the general public in trinidad ent know shit about football.  times real change geez.

lol

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 03, 2008, 06:24:17 PM »
when England getting it 2018 ,maybe he f ing up muturana and co in smart lol

Na i think the man still in the olympic groove cuz. England having the olympics next.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2008, 07:22:01 PM »
Alyuh it look like Three = 3 = III is we lucky number. ;)
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2008, 08:02:51 PM »
TI yuh right 3 days before a big match you have to run yuh final team together at some point in time in the game and see how they look. Get Hyland who won't be playing in the next game a few minutes to get something in, and see how the new midfield looking. If this is not the case then what's the point of the game. To get rid of Hyland red card  ???  ???  ???

One last question if we get a PK against Guatemanla would Lawrence take it?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

TrinInfinite

« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2008, 08:10:04 PM »
TI yuh right 3 days before a big match you have to run yuh final team together at some point in time in the game and see how they look. Get Hyland who won't be playing in the next game a few minutes to get something in, and see how the new midfield looking. If this is not the case then what's the point of the game. To get rid of Hyland red card ??? ??? ???

One last question if we get a PK against Guatemanla would Lawrence take it?

my sentiments exactly, why didnt glen take it? ??? and why not play them for most of the game, the backline is about cohesion and communication in game situations, not practises and drills, defenders need to play 2gether in a real game situation so that they can get accustomed to one another

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2008, 08:45:08 PM »
This looking like maturana let squad players stake a claim for Saturday and men pop down cause we didn score til big names come on. Scotland was supposed to prove his point...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2008, 08:52:54 PM »
right ah back from the game...TT U20 was 0-0 in de 65th when i left. Had maybe 300 in the stadium, and it was very easy for me to sit down on the halfline uncovered side and drink plentum stag
as for the Guyana match...my lorse that was torture. Especially the first half. Bad passes is the norm still. If the pass not bad it lacking pace to reach the man nicely on his foot. Nothing came out of the middle really. But in the first half the defence seemed pretty solid. Real horrible throw way from de ras at right back for TnT.
Second half rang in the changes, Phillips looked very solid when tested and it seems someone spoke to him about releasing the ball earlier and it was working.
Carlos, wow...sad to say i really eh see nothing special. His deflected goal was total garbage, to the point none of the 60 pple or so clapped in the uncovered section, at least i eh hear no clapping.
Glenn honestly looked like he was playing for his pick and caused some trouble.
and can someone tell me why de hell tallest come up to take de penalty????????
anyways they get the win, and for all i know they might come and cut guata tail saturday. Unfortunately i not supposed to be at the game as i have a wedding in de southland..However i am still undecided.
Carlos came and took a small lime in de uncovered after the game. Joking and ting with the fans.
Also saw a man wearing a rahim jersey...ketch good kix off of that.
didnt get to see any forumites but maybe they were smart and went covered so didnt have the sun in their eyes
Back in Trini...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2008, 08:57:05 PM »
Once u eh gettin marry or u is d best man expect 2 c u and your stick. Was just goin and post dat listenin 2 dat game was torture. Since ash wed d Jackso victory album song torture is numero uno. Let me eh have 2 play it sat please
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2008, 06:49:24 AM »
Nytriniwhiteboy, the ras that throw way was Gyasi Joyce....the fella we didn't know nutten bout till a few months ago.....as for the game being boring, I think this was just a training match and dey get we to pay and come see.....ah think dais probably why Dennis take de penalty....was no serious game, so why de hell not..

And yeah we were over in covered....at $50 yuh cyar go wrong.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline trinimuse

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2008, 07:19:48 AM »
Ah was in covered too, dunno if mih arse could see dat again in these wcq at these prices.  It seems like players had the chance in the first half to impress de coach but ... salt.  Scotland look like a fat man, holding up de ball and doing nuttin with it.  No midfield, usual boom kick for de forward to try and get.  *steups*

Ah meet 3 old test in dey red jersey, dem didn't know much about the current side but know plenty bout history of sport.  Was trying to figure out if dem could be considered waggonist.  Entertainment fuh so.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2008, 08:05:35 AM »
Ah meet 3 old test in dey red jersey, dem didn't know much about the current side but know plenty bout history of sport.  Was trying to figure out if dem could be considered waggonist.  Entertainment fuh so
Talk abt waggonists... At the Joe Public game I was seated right behind this fella who did not know a single player on the field except for as he says it Shalreef.. The man have on a T&T shirt that ah never see before, and as usual for the people who never kick a lime, was talking nonsense throught the game...They did not know the the team was not only trinis and never heard of Dwarika..

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2008, 09:17:26 AM »
Ah meet 3 old test in dey red jersey, dem didn't know much about the current side but know plenty bout history of sport.  Was trying to figure out if dem could be considered waggonist.  Entertainment fuh so
Talk abt waggonists... At the Joe Public game I was seated right behind this fella who did not know a single player on the field except for as he says it Shalreef.. The man have on a T&T shirt that ah never see before, and as usual for the people who never kick a lime, was talking nonsense throught the game...They did not know the the team was not only trinis and never heard of Dwarika..

Dey show a shot of a lil T&T group celebrating de goasl a couple times but ah eh see anyone with two chirren, so like ah eh see yuh... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2008, 09:36:47 AM »

Dey show a shot of a lil T&T group celebrating de goasl a couple times but ah eh see anyone with two chirren, so like ah eh see yuh... ;D

I was looking at that too.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

1]; } ?>