April 19, 2024, 01:37:05 AM

Author Topic: P Diddiot  (Read 1835 times)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
P Diddiot
« on: September 02, 2008, 06:59:44 PM »
I am not a hator but there is a person that I detest, Sean Coombs.

Good businessman, knows a good hustle. Can't hate because the man have money and the means to make more.

Arguably a talented producer i.e. decent at taking pre-produced popular music and re-introducing it to unsuspecting masses.

But every other creative venture that he tries to display he is horrible at and his success is purely due to his strong brand and not any outstanding creative talent.

Not a good solo performer or recording artist. On stage he has the charisma of a shell-top sneaker and I would be surpised if ANY of his rap albums make the list of the best 200 rap albums of all time. He has a career built entirely on the death of Biggie.

Always trying to "dance" onstage or in a video, the most pitiful one-two step moves that you could imagine yet we wouldn't stop.

Horrible when trying to sing a melody on a song, even with a heavy dose of voice modulation and layering.

Terrible actor, although not as bad as his singing or dancing. In fact I take that back I have seen his "reality" shows where he tries to be a charismatic shot-caller and entrepreneur, a la Trump, and I have to say that his acting is worse than I first remembered.

Now comedy and a return as a political activist. Anybody remember the assinine "Vote-or-Die". The presence of this shit-fly and other well-meaning but self-promoting celebrity idiots did nothing to help Kerry in 2004 and now they trying their level best to sink Obama.

Case in point the Diddy Blogs.

In This One he is supposedly trying to be witty and conversational and all he does is show that he is partially illiterate, fully ignorant and cannot express a coherent opinion or present an argument. Love the fact that HE is not going to let McCain get away with

In This One, again trying to be funny, again looking like an idiot.

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: P Diddiot
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 07:25:04 PM »
Stop hatin hater!

:angel:
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 08:13:07 PM »
JDB d man is a clown
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 08:17:33 PM »
dont hate the player hate the game  ::)  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 09:20:20 PM »
wow ,that was really the worst ever  :rotfl:  wtfwt .he didnt make any sense atall ,he tried rapping at the start and had no rhymes lol . After I see his reality show I had stop respecting him ,and I think he is involved in the whole puc -big thing .....but now hahaha hes finished.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 09:56:26 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 09:47:36 PM »
That video blog was ripe with potential.

Diddy is too immaterial for me to 'hate' or anything like that... I not into the ghetto brands (even 'upscale' ghetto) like Sean John, and I ent spending money on he albums (exceptions being "Ready to Die" and "Life After Death" by Biggie), so I doh contribute to his wealth/ego.

More power to him and other non-entities who have happened to craft successful careers out of their superficiality.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 10:24:13 PM »
You know how many times I had those albums stolen from me ,ppl stop taking them now ....but ppl is still keep teifing the Chronic .

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 11:30:41 PM »
You know how many times I had those albums stolen from me ,ppl stop taking them now ....but ppl is still keep teifing the Chronic .

What I loss I does download.... I figure spending money once is good enough.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 03:33:57 PM »
poor fellah, surrounded by so much yes men and ass kissers, nobody have the  belly to tell him he embarrasin heself
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 08:20:49 PM »
well I still have the case but .....is not dr dre approved so it wouldn be just so .

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 11:51:04 PM »
poor fellah, surrounded by so much yes men and ass kissers, nobody have the  belly to tell him he embarrasin heself

Dey tell him, but he say " I thought I told you that we won't stop?"

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 08:46:59 AM »
Actually this idiot's blog  is already being rediculed as typical liberal thinking on the right-wing talk circuit.
"there are no black people in Alaska, or even crackheads". That went over well. and his "apology and retraction" not much better.

All you celebrity types who have nothing intelligent to say, take a page out of Al Sharpton's book and stay quiet.

1]; } ?>