April 26, 2024, 01:36:02 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guatemala Game (06-Sept-2008).  (Read 65287 times)

Offline riodano1510

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guatemala Game (06-Sept-2008).
« Reply #180 on: September 03, 2008, 01:08:03 AM »
yea i livin in ny those of u who somehow dont know by now it showing on galavision umm it coming online on some site named jimmy.tv and well de usa game is de easiest BC I WILL BE IN CHICAGO FORKIN OUT 60 US which is 360 tt so allyuh who complain abt 200 take a chill pill o  otherwise jus tune into espn 2 or televista for tha one
The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dream shall never die.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 03, 2008, 07:10:35 AM »
Ey, I was off the island this weekend and couldn't pick up my tickets at COE. Anybody have two extra, link me (grounds, eh, I cah throw a grand at Jack jes so!)

I call TTFF to ask my options and the woman insist that the only way to get in is to be there at 9am on Saturday and hope they have extra, trying to act like the game sold out. Steups, yeah right. Then again, I guess i cah blame her for trying to market her product by hyping the demand!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 07:12:40 AM by spideybuff »
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2008, 07:15:00 AM »
Ey, I was off the island this weekend and couldn't pick up my tickets at COE. Anybody have two extra, link me (grounds, eh, I cah throw a grand at Jack jes so!)

I call TTFF to ask my options and the woman insist that the only way to get in is to be there at 9am on Saturday and hope they have extra, trying to act like the game sold out. Steups, yeah right. Then again, I guess i cah blame her for trying to market her product by hyping the demand!

steups.....I call yesterday and all she tell me is I could pay by de gate.....I eh fussing or fighting....dis game eh sell out by no stretch ah de imagination....we woulda know by now....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2008, 07:25:57 AM »
The TT team not worth paying $200 to see.

They playing shit.

The entertainment value not there. Man ent have money to throw away. Tings hard in TT.

Many I time I does sit down in the stand and be vex I spend money to watch some of the la la going on.

Leave people alone in they decisions to spend money and their activities.

I used to ben orf on waggonists but they are useful and they have a purpose....Leave them alone.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2008, 02:51:59 PM »

They playing shit.

The entertainment value not there. Man ent have money to throw away. Tings hard in TT.

Many I time I does sit down in the stand and be vex I spend money to watch some of the la la going on.

I used to ben orf on waggonists but they are useful and they have a purpose....Leave them alone.

Touches, tell your problems to Uncle Manning.  He giving away plenty money these days, maybe he will feel sorry for u. ;D

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2008, 03:04:27 PM »
Saywha>>> it is recommended that u do ya research b4 talking out of your ass ma boy...

ya looking for attention bad jed...wow...
and this aint no waggonist here...

a man ask a simple question to get a simple answer.
and just to entertain your bullshit, i hit every game of the WCQ here in trini for the 06 campaign.

not everytime ya could shell out a 2-300 per game....shit aint that easy anymore....or daddy and mommy buyin your ticket still? lol

Easy horse  ;D
Like a touch ah nerve there.
By de way, u hit all the games of the WCQ!! but most of the waggonist did the same too, it's just dey never turn up to games pre-WCQ. So wha ya really saying, u is a WCQ waggonist then? :rotfl: :rotfl:
and before u respond, take yuh blood pressure tablets.
 ;D

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2008, 03:19:15 PM »
So far it look like these is the men that riding....

Jan Michael Williams, Marvin Phillips, Dennis Laurence, Avery John, Cyd Gray, Keyeno Thomas, Clyde Leon, Julius James, Carlos Edwards, Dwight Yorke, Kerry Baptiste, Keon Daniel, Densill Theobald, Cornell Glen, Jason Scotland, Anthony Wolfe, Andre Toussaint, Darryl Roberts , Makhan Hislop, Khaleem Hyland.

This is my line up.....

Marvin Phillips

Cyd Gray                      Dennis Laurence    Keyeno Thomas                                         Avery John

Carlos Edwards                     Dwight Yorke             Keon Daniel                  Jason Scottland

Cornell Glen   ;D    Darryl Roberts

« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 03:22:04 PM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 03, 2008, 04:07:28 PM »
I will be in the HC stadium with meh T&T flag in meh hand...supportin de warriors as usual..

GO T&T !!

Sando Prince, whazz up with dis Obama picture?  U sure you from Sando and not USA.  Why u don't have a picture up of Uncle Manning? :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 03, 2008, 04:25:32 PM »
I will be in the HC stadium with meh T&T flag in meh hand...supportin de warriors as usual..

GO T&T !!

Sando Prince, whazz up with dis Obama picture?  U sure you from Sando and not USA.  Why u don't have a picture up of Uncle Manning? :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 03, 2008, 04:28:37 PM »
This is my line up.....

Marvin Phillips

Cyd Gray                      Dennis Laurence    Keyeno Thomas                                         Avery John

Carlos Edwards                     Dwight Yorke             Keon Daniel                  Jason Scottland

How u plan to win back de ball when we lorse it wit dat line up?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 03, 2008, 04:34:04 PM »

GO T&T !!

steupse  :D

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 03, 2008, 06:42:33 PM »
This is my line up.....

Marvin Phillips

How u plan to win back de ball when we lorse it wit dat line up?

Well fix it fuh meh nah Palos. :) Thai fuh thee off side trap boi. ;D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 06:44:26 PM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 03, 2008, 06:50:38 PM »

GO T&T !!

He have thee picture. I have ah cousin here in America, ent have no green card but he realle supporting Obama, wearing de man pin on he shirt and thing real hard core supporter, doing fund raisers fur thee man campaign. But he cah vote! :-[   
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 06:57:06 PM by Weh-it-is »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 03, 2008, 06:55:39 PM »

GO T&T !!

He have thee picture. I have ah cousin here in American, ent have no green card but he realle supporting Obama, wearing de man pin on he shirt and thing real hard core supporter, doing fund raisers fur thee man campaign. But he cah vote! :-[   

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 03, 2008, 07:32:46 PM »
Anywhere in florida showing the game?

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2008, 08:09:24 PM »

Just find out weh they have Guatemalan restaurants or sports bars…trust me one ah them go have it.

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 03, 2008, 08:13:40 PM »

Just find out weh they have Guatemalan restaurants or sports bars…trust me one ah them go have it.
[/quote

I trying but no luck.

Somebody help meh, I want to see this game!

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 03, 2008, 08:28:57 PM »

[/quote

I trying but no luck.

Somebody help meh, I want to see this game!

Go under yuh Google search engine and type in Guatemalan restaurants in Florida.  Call them and ask around. Your go find it…doh go by yourself because if we win deh go jump yuh.

I just geh off thee phone wit ah sport bar owner here in DC/VA, he say they not having thee game but one ah them Guatemalan’s go buy thee the right’s to show in what ever area or bars.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 08:31:56 PM by Weh-it-is »

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 03, 2008, 08:44:20 PM »
steups..
done this talk bout it being US$50 to go a game and is only 200 TT....steups
well pay we in US dollars then we could talk..shit aint the same down here ppls...

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 04, 2008, 11:08:00 AM »
yea i livin in ny those of u who somehow dont know by now it showing on galavision umm it coming online on some site named jimmy.tv and well de usa game is de easiest BC I WILL BE IN CHICAGO FORKIN OUT 60 US which is 360 tt so allyuh who complain abt 200 take a chill pill o  otherwise jus tune into espn 2 or televista for tha one

Wait .... we game coming over  galavision???
Snake in de balliser

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 04, 2008, 12:22:08 PM »

Galavision website lists USA vs Cuba at 8pm.  I don't see our match listed

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 04, 2008, 12:30:42 PM »
Warriors get ready for Guatemala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP8-qkAH4KU
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 04, 2008, 02:58:48 PM »

http://www.livesoccertv.com/competitions/world-cup-2010-qualifying/  Like yuh gehing we ah 6 fuh ah 9 deh Boi. We not on they list deh Boi. >:(

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 04, 2008, 05:35:16 PM »
steups..
done this talk bout it being US$50 to go a game and is only 200 TT....steups
well pay we in US dollars then we could talk..shit aint the same down here ppls...

:applause: :applause: :applause:
well said azzuri. ppl geyin on like we does use american currency dong here.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline riodano1510

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 05, 2008, 02:03:47 AM »
i jus read a statement from galavision sayn they not showin de tnt game no more figure we hada watch it online... www.canalchapin.com friggn cubans n they god dam antennas on they blasted raft
The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dream shall never die.

Offline riodano1510

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 05, 2008, 02:08:03 AM »

They playing shit.

Touches, tell your problems to Uncle Manning.  He giving away plenty money these days, maybe he will feel sorry for u. ;D

hahahahahahahaha na buh a loaf a bread is wa price now i aint been home in 3 yrs na n my brudda telll me is $11 thas true???

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Lawrence or Thomas or Hislop in central defence (Pick 2)
« Reply #209 on: September 05, 2008, 08:30:06 AM »
I think we need to drop lawrence for this game and go with Thomas. He would be more able to handle the quick short Guatemalans than the tallman.

and from reports tallman look like he giving trouble, recent reports have thomas playing good for Joe Public.

I would keep hislop in the side because he is quicker and also we need to mold our defense for the future.
But I think we might need to add thomas to the defense to sure things up.

1]; } ?>