April 25, 2024, 01:29:39 PM

Author Topic: Andre Boucaud Thread  (Read 13656 times)

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
Andre Boucaud Thread
« on: February 17, 2007, 06:10:08 PM »
another trinidadian score, his name is andre boucaud and he also got a man of the match performance     :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Saturday, 17 February 2007 - 15:00
Redditch United 4 - 4 Kettering Town (League)

The Poppies faced their second away game in 5 days when they travelled to the Valley Stadium to take on Redditch United. In an eventful game played on a heavy and sanded pitch the game finished 4-4. The game turned on 44 minutes,when, with the Poppies leading comfortably 3-0, goalkeeper Mark Osborn was sent off for bringing down home debut striker Richard Ball to concede a penalty. Brett Solkhon deputised in goal. Scorers for Kettering were Rene Howe,John Dempster,Brett Solkhon and Andre Boucaud and for Redditch, Simon Hollis (2) and Richard Ball (2).

Changes from the line up which started the game in midweek at Barrow saw Brett Solkhon restored to midfield to replace Andy Hall and Moses Olaleye replaced Serge Makofo. Jean Black made a return from injury onto the substitutes bench replacing the injured Liam Nicell.

The teams lined up :-

Redditch: ( 4-4-2 ) :- Anstiss;Petty,Walker (Ashley),Geohaghon,Taylor;Hollis,Softley (sub Dave Walker 61 mins),Palmer,Murphy; Ball,Rickards (sub Adams 90 mins)
Other substitutes : Cotterill,Rea, Clarke.
Yellow Cards : Geohaghon (foul);Petty (foul);Rickards(ungentlemanly conduct).

Kettering Town  4-4-2:- Osborne;Graham,Theobald, Mcilwain,Mckie;Olaleye(sub Hall 69 mins),Dempster,Solkhon,Boucaud,Howe,Westcarr.
Other substitutes : Caskey,Black,Makofo,Peprah.
Yellow Cards : Boucaud (foul);Theobald (ungentlemanly conduct).
Red Card : Osborn (professional foul)

Playing down the slope Redditch started well and in the first minute Mark Osborn had to be alert to save from Chris Murphy after a flick on by Simon Hollis. The resultant corner flashed across the six yard box with no one able to get a touch. Kettering responded and home keeper Richard Anstiss was quick out of his goal to smother from Rene Howe after an Andre Boucaud through ball. Then Osborn had to kick away after Hollis set Scott Rickards racing through.The best early chance fell to Richard Ball for Redditch after a poor back header, but he lobbed the ball wide.

The Poppies took the lead on 17 minutes when Craig Westcarr turned full back Ben Petty inside and out and crossed accurately for Howe to head in firmly from 4 yards. Howe almost scored a second in the next minute when his looping header from 8 yards was scooped away by Exodus Geohaghon from the goal line for a corner. Redditch came back on 22 minutes when Rob Taylor's left footed free kick saw Osborn fumble but collect at the second attempt.

Kettering had an excellent chance to increase their lead on 25 minutes when Howe broke clear on the left, but with three attackers free in the box, his left foot shot went wide of the right hand post. The pitch was becoming very cut up after the half hour and both teams were finding it difficult at times to control the ball. However Kettering went three up in the space of two minutes, when on 38 minutes John Dempster scored his first goal for the club with a stooping header at the near post from Westcarr's right wing corner. Then, in the next Kettering attack, Andre Boucaud's excellent through ball to Westcarr saw him round his man and square for Brett Solkhon to convert on the goal line. Remarkably in between the two goals, Richard Ball hit the bar for Redditch and the referee turned down appeals for a penalty as the rebound was controlled by Craig Mcilwain.

Moses Olaleye then shot just over the bar on 41 minutes. With the game at 3-0 and comfortable for the away side the game took a massive turn on 44 minutes. Ball was sent clear of the visitor's defence and as he rounded keeper Osborn, he was brought down in the penalty area.Referee Mr. Davies had no alternative than to award a penalty and send off the Kettering keeper. With reserve keeper Nick Bussey out with a broken bone in his foot it was left to Brett Solkhon to take the goalkeeper's jersey and he almost kept out Hollis's penalty diving to his right.

At half time the Poppies were leading 3-1 but now down to 10 men.

Half Time : Redditch United 1 Kettering Town 3

On 47 minutes Westcarr's cross from the left almost found Moses Olaleye at the far post but he could not connect with the header. Then Howe shot straight at keeper Anstiss. Redditch pulled a goal back however on 52 minutes when Solkhon kept out a stinging shot, diving to his left, but Ball rammed in the rebound from a tight angle from the right. In the next minute Ashley Walker managed to scramble away a Westcarr free kick from inside his own six yard box.O n 57 minutes Howe poked the ball wide as he cut inside to make a scoring chance.

On the hour Solkhon managed to paw away a Hollis cross and Chris Murphy hooked the rebound over the bar. Boucaud then shot wide for Kettering from a decent position. However he scored the Poppies fourth goal on 69 minutes when his vicious right foot shot on the turn saw Anstiss get two hands to it but it dropped into the far side of goal. The Poppies tried to consolidate their lead but Rickards sliced the ball over on the left hand side when in a good position. A neat one/two between Hall and Westcarr saw Hall's cross cleared.

On 78 minutes Redditch pulled a goal back when Hollis was given too much space on the right and he fired in a driven shot to give Solkhon little chance. On 83 minutes Boucaud sent Westcarr racing clear on the left but Anstiss did well to save at the second attempt to keep his team in the game. After a corner to the home team Petty shot over from the clearance. But on 85 minutes Redditch equalised. A mis-hit shot across goal from the right saw Ball reach out at the far post and he converted high into the net with his left foot.

There was still time for a Dempster shot to be deflected over the bar for a corner and for Ashley Walker to make a last ditch tackle on Westcarr as he threatened to shoot from 15 yards.

Full Time : Redditch United 4 Kettering Town 4

Attendance : to be confirmed

Poppies Fans : 275

Poppies Man Of The Match : Andre Boucaud.

Ken Samuel 
17 Feb 2007 

Return to Fixtures 

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 03:39:01 PM by Flex »
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline smithy-socawarrior

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Andre Boucaud...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 11:25:55 AM »
I've been browsing this forum for a while now, and i thought it was about time i signed up and shared my opinions. 8)

The first one being -

I think Andre Boucaud should be included in the team in the next match. I have seen him play lots of times, and he is absoloutely amazing when he is at his best :o .

What do you all think ???

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: Andre Boucaud...
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 12:15:44 PM »
Welcome to the site Andre ! Good to hear from you  ;D
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 02:49:04 PM »
I've been browsing this forum for a while now, and i thought it was about time i signed up and shared my opinions. 8)

The first one being -

I think Andre Boucaud should be included in the team in the next match. I have seen him play lots of times, and he is absoloutely amazing when he is at his best :o .

How often is he at his best? The staff at Wycombe didn't seem to think that highly of him...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 02:58:30 PM »

The first one being -

How often is he at his best? The staff at Wycombe didn't seem to think that highly of him...

that means he would be released at the end of this season.....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 03:05:19 PM »

He impressed in pre-season, but whatever the reason, he didn't figure much into the manager's plans. He had 2 starts and 8 substitute appearances.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline teddy bear

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 05:09:51 PM »
spoke to some of the academy coaches at wycombe, and they said he is a good player but the manager got some other midfielders that came from a higher league (SPL I think), so therefore he was resigned to the bench.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 05:52:37 PM »
Welcome Smithy  :beermug:..You realise Boucaud did not play consistently for his club this entire season..He ride bench all year

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 07:45:01 PM »
true he ride pine all year but its player bleeding time. They are working with the PFL all stars right now and I suspect he might be a tip better than some of the PFL players. Latas ride pine a year for Rangers also when clearly he was the better player between himself and Reyna but de manager didnt have him in his plans for whatever reason...  Ok we all remember the reason and ah kinda strectchin on this one but Andre Boucaud just like Birchall deserves at least a call if even to be dismissed like so many others that were called up.

by de way did Daryll Roberts get a call up for de England game?  dat is whey me and Pancho go start having problems....
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2008, 05:33:17 AM »
Andre is a must, he have pure heart.... something T&T players lack...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 08:57:54 AM »
Pure heart then we eh go c he. We not into heart ask me mum
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2008, 09:09:26 AM »
Without actually seeing Bouchard play I have to agree with the principle of blesding players. This is a damm good opportunity to see all our over based players as the season if all but over.

Bring them all home and then decide.

Some players got a raw deal from managers and should not be made to suffer because of this.

Nothing wrong with having a training camp with 100 players, if at the end of the day the best 20 get selected.

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2008, 09:51:45 AM »
I did know that Andre had been bench warming all season, but he is only sitting out because of much more experienced players.

I have seen Andre play enough times to warrant at least a call up.

Also, i agree that Birchall should also be called up

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 03:29:46 PM »
I think he should get a shot.....see what he bring to the table

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Andre Boucaud released from Wycombe Wanderers
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2008, 05:12:08 AM »
Changes at the Wanderers
By Ben Campbell (Wycombe Wanderers FC)

As the season comes to an end inevitably there are going to be changes at any football club and Wycombe Wanderers are no different.

The club have decided to retain the trio of Russell Martin, Matty Bloomfield and Robbie Rice as well as offering ex-Leicester midfielder Stefan Oakes new terms on a contract to stay with the Wanderers.

And the club have also taken up the option to keep 19-year-old defender Lewis Christon for a further 12 months.

Naturally there are outgoings at any football club at this time of any season and this year the club have released seven players and they follow Paul Lambert out of Adams Park after he resigned yesterday.

Sam Stockley, Chris Palmer, Andre Boucaud, Alan Massey, Tom Cadmore, Steven Gregory and Jack Obersteller are the group that will be looking for new clubs and already 'Stocks' has joined League Two rivals Port Vale on a two-year deal.

Wycombe Wanderers would like to wish Paul Lambert and the seven released players all the best for the future.

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Andre Boucaud...
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 05:54:30 AM »
Has re-signed for Conference national team Kettering Town -

"The Poppies have signed creative midfielder Andre Boucaud.

23 year old Boucaud played for The Poppies under Morell Maison in the 2006-07 season before joining Wycombe last season."

http://www.ketteringtownfc.co.uk/index.php?q=node/100

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andre_Boucaud

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 10:21:37 AM »
Interview with Andre Boucaud after Friday training.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 01:42:00 PM »
Boucaud is currently on trial at League Two club, Dagenham & Redbridge. This is also Gavin Hoyte's club, but he has not committed his future to them as yet.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 04:09:47 PM »
Former York City and Notts County midfielder makes Daggers switch
By Colin Munford (Hackney Gazette)

Dagenham & Redbridge have bolstered their squad with the signing of former York City and Notts County midfielder Andre Boucaud on a one-year deal.

The 29-year-old has featured on a couple of occasions for the Daggers in pre-season, most notably the 4-3 home defeat to Colchester United.

Boucaud, who will wear the number 28 shirt, was a free agent after being released by Notts County in the summer, and hadn’t featured for Shaun Derry’s side for the final two months of the season.

He started the 2011-12 season with eventual Conference Premier play-off winners York City before a £25,000 January move to Luton Town.

Boucaud’s move to the Daggers sees him reunited once again with former Minstermen team-mate Ashley Chambers, and he is the 12th summer signing by boss Wayne Burnett, though more are possibly on the way.

Having missed out on Carmarthen Town striker Christian Doidge, Daggers boss Wayne Burnett is likely to look at the loan market to add one or two more to his squad.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 02:24:45 AM »
Great news :) Shame Hoyte isn't there anymore

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2014, 04:40:44 PM »
Good luck Boucaud
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 12:00:05 AM by Thomo »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2014, 02:49:47 PM »
54:48 - GOAL! Dagenham and Redbridge 3, Brentford 3. Andre Boucaud (Dagenham and Redbridge) right footed shot from outside the box to the centre of the goal.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2014, 04:35:02 PM »
54:48 - GOAL! Dagenham and Redbridge 3, Brentford 3. Andre Boucaud (Dagenham and Redbridge) right footed shot from outside the box to the centre of the goal.

:applause: :applause:

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2014, 06:42:08 AM »

:applause: :applause:
Before yuh celebrate..check how that game play out.. Booboo was subbed in the 75 th, with the score 3-3. 2 more goals score in regular time, 2 more in overtime..and Boo an dem end up lorsin on penalty kicks..out the Capital One Cup.

Millwall won, but the Rolls didn't feature. Hope nothing serious.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2014, 07:16:35 AM »
WATCH Andre Boucaud score his first goal for Dagenham & Redbridge against Brentford in a 12-goal thriller in the first round of the Capital One League Cup. Brentford won 4-2 on penalties.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/IF99QQAPCwA?start=28" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/IF99QQAPCwA?start=28</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Andre Boucaud on international call-up
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 01:32:55 PM »
Andre Boucaud on international call-up
daggers.co.uk

Andre Boucaud was delighted to be called up to represent Trinidad and Tobago, having already made 17 appearances for the Caribbean Side.

“It’s always a big thing for me to be called up for my country, I’ll be going away for a week or so and hopefully while I’m away the boys can pick up some good results.

“Playing international football is huge, whatever nation or country it is. It’s a privilege for me to be called up and it’s also a great opportunity to play against players from different parts of the world who play in different leagues and have different skills.

“At international level you’re playing against some of the best players in the world. A couple of months ago we played against Argentina and play against Messi. If I didn’t play for Trinidad and Tobago, playing international football, I’d never have got that opportunity so I’m grateful."

The midfielder will also miss two matches for the club, but he insists he'll be back ready fighting for his place when he returns.

“It is always hard missing those games, and if someone does come in, performs and they do well, they stay in the team, it’s as simple as that. It’d be the same if it was someone else and I got my chance to get a spot. I’m confident I can come back and prove myself again in training."

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Andre Boucaud Thread
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2014, 05:03:25 AM »
Boucaud eyes Caribbean Cup glory.
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFA).

English-based midfielder Andre Boucaud has never played for Trinidad and Tobago in a Caribbean tournament but intends to make up for loss time when he dons the national shirt in the semi-final phase of the regional tournament next week in Trinidad.

Boucaud was a member of the T&T team at the 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup, has made appearances in World Cup qualification and also scored T&T’s third goal in the 3-1 win over Saudi Arabia in the OSN Cup last year.

The 29-year-old who started his career in the youth system at Queen’s Park Rangers, is anticipating a strong showing when T&T opens its account against Dominican Republic from 8:15pm on Wednesday at the Ato Boldon Stadium.

“For me it’s very important that we get off to the right start because these are the qualifiers for the Caribbean Cup finals and then the Gold Cup which are two tournaments we definitely want to be in,” he told TTFA Media.

“I’ve never played in this Caribbean Cup before but I’ve heard a lot about it and I know there is a lot of history in it with players like Dennis Lawrence, Dwight Yorke, Russell Latapy and Stern John having all played in it in the earlier years. I know Kenwyne and Jan and these guys have also been there so I’d definitely like to get a couple games under my belt and hopefully we can go all the way this year,” added the former Luton Town man who is now with Dagenham and Redbridge.

Boucaud  is expected to be part of Stephen Hart’s midfield set up and is keen to help push T&T through in these qualifying rounds.

“I’ve seen the team coach Hart has come up with and it’s a pretty decent selection. All these boys are very capable and I think it’s going to be interesting to see what happens when we come together on the pitch. The Russia 2018 World Cup is coming closer and we’ve got to start focusing again and bringing everything together. I think these three matches will play a significant part in helping us put some of the puzzle together leading up to the tournaments later on like the Caribbean Cup finals and the Gold Cup.”

Dominican Republic are scheduled to arrive on Sunday. In nine outings with T&T, they have lost all nine and conceded 40 goals but their most recent outing as closely contested with Kevin Molino having to grab a winner coming off the bench in the 201 victory at the Antigua Recreation Ground in the 2012 Caribbean Cup Finals.

They lost a friendly away to El Salvador 2-0 in August and also lost 2-1 and 1-0 to Antigua and St Lucia respective in the previous Caribbean Cup round. Their biggest win of the qualifiers was a 10-0 whipping of Anguilla.

T&T were scheduled to train at the Larry Gomes Stadium last evening (Sunday) and will continue its sessions on Monday and Tuesday before Wednesday’s opener against Dominican Republic.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Boucaud: It would be a dream to play in Copa America
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2014, 09:19:41 PM »
Boucaud: It would be a dream to play in Copa America
By George Sessions (Barking and Dagenham Post)

Dagenham & Redbridge midfielder Andre Boucaud is excited about the prospect of potentially helping Trinidad & Tobago win the Caribbean Cup Finals and in the process qualify for the 2016 Copa America.

The 30-year-old has travelled to Jamaica for the eight-team tournament and the winners of the competition will qualify for the Copa America in two years time.

Soca Warriors will play three group matches against Curacao, French Guiana and Cuba, taking place over the next week.

And if Boucaud’s country can top their group they will qualify for the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup and potentially qualify for the 2016 Copa America if they win the whole tournament.

The Daggers ace concedes it would be a “dream” to play alongside some South American giants.

“It is international football so it is not something I can turn down,” said Boucaud.

“I am looking forward to the Caribbean Cup and hopefully we go and get some good results and push on.

“It is a huge competition the Copa America and if we win this tournament obviously we qualify for the 2016 Copa America.

“That would be great because the likes of Brazil, Argentina and Colombia are in that and it would be a dream to play in that competition.”

Boucaud is disappointed to be missing club matches for Dagenham – he is unavailable for this weekend’s league trip to AFC Wimbledon and expected to miss the FA Cup replay with Southport on November 18.

And the Daggers midfielder acknowledged that he’ll find himself out of the side, should the players replacing him help the club pick up some positives results over the next few games.

He added: “This is why we have squads and why we have a lot of players for in my position.

“Whoever comes in, if they perform, will deserve to keep their place.

“If I go away and the boys get good results and the players in my position perform then I have just got to wait my chance and wait my turn.”

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2014, 02:51:26 AM »
Boucaud: Curacao match was the toughest.
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFA).

English-based midfielder Andre Boucaud described Tuesday’s 3–2 win over Curacao as one of his toughest encounters yet in competition for T&T.

He arrived from London on Sunday evening to join the T&T camp at the Sunset Beach Resort in Montego Bay. He was given the starting nod by Stephen Hart and battled on for 90 minutes against Curacao.

Boucaud had to labour on for much of the second half as Curacao gave everything in search of an equaliser after Kevin Molino had given T&T a 3–2 lead in the 50th minute. Captain Kenwyne Jones had notched a first half double.

“This was definitely one of the hardest games I’ve played in a competition for T&T. We’ve had some really big games but this one was tough. Curacao just kept coming at us but we did well to hold them off,” Boucaud said.

“We had a good start even though we conceded first and should have put away a few chances. But once they got leveled, they just got new life and made it really difficult for us. But it’s good because we showed good character and I think now we can settle down and play some good football in the remaining games.”

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2014, 05:05:44 AM »
Men was surprised thaiz what happen....myself included.  Coach Hart said it proper....if we had put away the chances...we could hv deflated them...but we have them confidence....good fight by Curacao!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

1]; } ?>