April 26, 2024, 05:11:16 AM

Author Topic: We're back  (Read 32188 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: We're back
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2008, 12:59:48 PM »
oh lawd papa...i now get on de site. 3 days of serious withdrawal symptoms. give a brother a small warning next time nuh. i printing a color copy of the homepage and sticking it on de wall next to the computer. next time de site down i could stare at it for a small fix  ;D

blessings

That's to show yuh how serious this crisis was- man bawling 3 days of withdrawal symptoms when the site was only down for a bout a day and a half.

:D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2008, 01:02:24 PM »
o lawddddddddddddddd i never feel so lost in meh lifeeeeeeeeee, I couldn't get on all weekend ah feel like ah was naked!!!!!!!!!

Tallman doh do dat ever again  :devil:

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2008, 01:12:22 PM »
The site Wukkin GOOD...good speed, no lag...no waiting for sigs to load up.

I want to have the makko feature...to see who doing what back up and running.

Also the links to the other sites etc.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2008, 01:17:59 PM »

Fellahs ah older...doh try to kill me please....after da man on I95 try to give meh a heart attack...site gone down!  For a while ah though ad dead for trute.  But den ah tell meself dat is hurricane. 

Mr. padna War call me and we start to laugh because he nearly fainted too!  And ah tort it was only me.  Just imagine, nutting going on and dat man Baptiste wailing and carring on!  Could someone suggest he stick to interviewing...and leave the commentating to someone else.  He go kill somebody...for real.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting all those who coming to Chicago.

First ting first....when de gates open...we will be in the parking lot from 4:00PM in de parking lot.  Riddim section will be going....although no guarantee we getting into the stands wid it.

Welcome to Chitown
Windy City!

Sentinel

Luv U T&T!

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2008, 01:50:31 PM »
welcome back all. we really needed to vent this weekend. bad timing for the forum too blow and thumbs up to tall man for dumping them previous servers

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2008, 01:51:53 PM »
welcome back all. we really needed to vent this weekend. bad timing for the forum too blow and thumbs up to tall man for dumping them previous servers

yuh damn right dread, i reach home getting ready to cuss, then i realize site down ah could of dead  :(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2008, 02:14:56 PM »
Ah find real men - including myself - suffer during the down-time of de board. Can't help but ask yuhself...this kinda dependency healthy?  ;D

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2008, 02:21:25 PM »
I LOVE THE SITE. We need to have live broadcast of the game. i would like to sign up every mth.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2008, 02:28:27 PM »
oh lawd papa...i now get on de site. 3 days of serious withdrawal symptoms. give a brother a small warning next time nuh. i printing a color copy of the homepage and sticking it on de wall next to the computer. next time de site down i could stare at it for a small fix  ;D

blessings

That's to show yuh how serious this crisis was- man bawling 3 days of withdrawal symptoms when the site was only down for a bout a day and a half.

:D

yeah..I know it was down Sunday, and down when I first check it this morning. I eh care if it come back today..dat is two days ah pressure i feel. i think it was down Saturday night too, so i say lemme err on the side of drama and call it ah 3 days.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2008, 02:28:54 PM »
This lil website like crack...it only calling meh. It like ah new 09 Benz.  :) I was like they bun down thee Soca Warriors webs boi. weh-it-is? IS whole weekend ah looking fuh thee thing.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 02:31:30 PM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Forum time
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2008, 02:30:42 PM »
Someone was asking me about the timestamp on the forum's messages, which is two hours behind T&T time. You can customize the time so that it reflects your local timezone.

1. Got to your Profile Page
2. Click the Look and Preferences link, which is located on the left hand side of the page under the Modify Profile section
3. Fill in a value for the time offset. This would be in relation to the forum's time, which is displayed for your convenience. For example, if you're in T&T or East Coast USA it would be 2, West Coast USA would be -1, UK would be 7, and so on.

You can also refer to the Help section.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2008, 04:11:58 PM »
yuh want to know how desperate and thirsty I get this weekend...I went on the reggae fags site  :'(

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2008, 04:14:54 PM »
yuh want to know how desperate and thirsty I get this weekend...I went on the reggae fags site  :'(

:o

nah!

the men who was tippin with the rope and the stool sound like they had better options than you!

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2008, 04:23:58 PM »

lol, dred I too was rel desparate :'(. It was on dey I see some fellow forumites praying that Flex fix we site real soon. 
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2008, 04:28:06 PM »
Hear nah....allyuh.....if possible...at least put up a lil page so you go see that the site experiencing some down time and coming back soon. I nearly dead. Whole weekend i trying to see wha going on...i reset router....reinstall wireless card.....try getting it through my phone....try my neighbour net connection....NUTTIN.  Thank God it Back oui.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2008, 04:34:44 PM »

:o

nah!

the men who was tippin with the rope and the stool sound like they had better options than you!
Yuh right LOL

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2008, 04:36:08 PM »
Ah tort some was rong wid meh puter ah could not believe wah was happenin so ah start to  cold sweat and took ah chill pill .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2008, 04:48:42 PM »

i too have a confession,  :-\ i also visted Reggae britz site too. sigh  :-[
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline PIMP

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2008, 04:52:34 PM »
Ah like the upgrade...looking good....

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2008, 04:54:32 PM »
Yuh mean I could return meh new laptop and ah could retrieve meh old desktop from the rubbish heap?
New and change looks good. Like most ah had some serious withdrawals this weekend. Meh phone bill also skyrocketed.
Thanks for all the efforts and work that you did Tallman on behalf of the TNT SocaWarriors online community.

P.S. in my little corner of the world...all is now well once more. Ah could meet up and read what meh virtual TNT community  members have to say and ah once more feeling connected.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 05:19:44 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2008, 04:55:43 PM »

Nah Chinee Boi.....yuh should get charge for treason.... ;D
Dat didn't even cross mih mind....but tell mih while yuh was dey, yuh find out if dem Jakans kill dey self yet??.... :devil: ;D

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2008, 04:59:14 PM »
Hear nah....allyuh.....if possible...at least put up a lil page so you go see that the site experiencing some down time and coming back soon. I nearly dead. Whole weekend i trying to see wha going on...i reset router....reinstall wireless card.....try getting it through my phone....try my neighbour net connection....NUTTIN.  Thank God it Back oui.
We couldna put up ah page, because you would not have been able to see it. Remember, this whole exercise was not something that was done voluntarily.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2008, 05:11:14 PM »
Tallman, I thought allyuh ban meh from de site on Saturday, bredz...lol.  Ah was beginning to wonder if a went a lil' too far with a debate ah was having with Bake N' Shark on one of the topics on Saturday...lol.

Anyhows, congrats!!!  De site looking real good!!!     :beermug:       :beermug:        :beermug:
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2008, 05:24:33 PM »
You know, Sunday in church when they ask if you know anybody who need de farda grace to get well I nearly stand up and ask for intercession for Soca Warriors.net. Pressure...

Anyway, glad to see that the management is on top of the ball and clear out the dead wood early o clock.
Not too sold on the interface, but it definitely looking more crisp and professional. I will get use to it, once everything accesible
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2008, 05:52:27 PM »
It new format hurts my eyes.

My 2 Cents
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2008, 06:29:37 PM »
Praise de fadda ;D.....Ah cyar say how much time ah try to get orn this site.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2008, 06:36:51 PM »

Dat didn't even cross mih mind....but tell mih while yuh was dey, yuh find out if dem Jakans kill dey self yet??.... :devil: ;D

:rotfl: i only read the thread on trinidad vs Guat...i was desperate yuh cah blame meh

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2008, 06:49:33 PM »
Remember, this whole exercise was not something that was done voluntarily.
Well Good Riddance to that web hosting provider
Just So they took the site offline...well eh eh
Obviously they did not or are not able to handle the traffic that this site will be handling now and to increase in the future.
we are moving on

chinee boi, ya goin an need some serious counselling??
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 07:12:51 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2008, 07:26:56 PM »
Is not you alone, brother.

Dem arguments bout Simoes sounding just like we and Pacho.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2008, 07:30:22 PM »

:rotfl: i only read the thread on trinidad vs Guat...i was desperate yuh cah blame meh

Alright, alright yuh get off..... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>