March 28, 2024, 11:12:06 PM

Author Topic: TnT right mid/wing player options  (Read 6912 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TnT right mid/wing player options
« on: September 08, 2008, 07:10:28 PM »
somebody help me here please...
tnT right mid/wing players , tell me if this is what the list looks like

C. Edwards
K.Baptiste
H.Tinto
K.Carter
C Birchall
c.Samuel
Big Magician
s.spann
Josh Johnson

wey de mudder f#cking c#nt  Anthony Wolfe come into dat list...eh ??...f#ck man...
and sorry for wolfe...cause is not he fault...fu#k man...

and doh leh meh start to make the central midfield list also...cause he on dat list too...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TnT right mid/wing player options
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 07:19:01 PM »
Isn't Wolfe a striker
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 07:21:55 PM »
Dis remind meh of another post ah just see on another thread...man saying Julius should play LB...people in here just feel like moving players in positions dem not familiar with cause we think they will do well in dat position...allyuh jokey yes

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 07:22:16 PM »

C. Edwards
K.Baptiste
H.Tinto
K.Carter
C Birchall
c.Samuel
Big Magician
s.spann
Josh Johnson

dat man too lazy to be on dat RW list  ;D

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 07:22:43 PM »
What about Randi Patterson?  I doh understand, it have ah national players having success all over and is like nobody eh  giving a 'fart' about  how these guys meh contribute to our present team? What happen to this
Kevan Connaugh fella? I watched him in ah friendly  in July he looked good on the wing.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 07:24:30 PM »
If Josh on dat list, then don't forget Ricky Shakes.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2008, 07:26:58 PM »

we should add roberts, patterson, glen and scotland too
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 07:28:31 PM by Sando prince »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 07:46:03 PM »
wolfe play rel tatta saturday my god, pacho is a rel c*&t yes
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 08:05:39 PM »
Dis remind meh of another post ah just see on another thread...man saying Julius should play LB...people in here just feel like moving players in positions dem not familiar with cause we think they will do well in dat position...allyuh jokey yes

Sando Prince who would you play at LB?
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 08:06:05 PM »
i dont know why beenhakker and now maturana are fascinated with wolfe, I have been trying to figure out what is so special about this guy that he is starting over so many other right wingers and central mids? ???

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2008, 08:07:04 PM »

Sando Prince who would you play at LB?

isnt julius a left footer, why not play him at left back, akile edwards definately not meeting the mark.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2008, 08:22:01 PM »

Thank you sando prince, these armchair coaches not easy.  the problem with julius right now is some ppl associated with the national setup have an issue with his attitude, he feel he is ah yorke or ah latas.  I ent speculating and allyuh doh ask mih for no damn source.  i think julius could challenge for a role as a starter in the center of the defence but he is not no automatic pick or savior and having ah primadonna attitude is not helping his cause.  So his "supporters/peeps" tell allyuh boy to play ball and cut the attitude, then he will sweat.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2008, 08:25:34 PM »
Morvant read Nightmare post and deal wit d issue
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2008, 08:29:38 PM »

C. Edwards
K.Baptiste
H.Tinto
K.Carter
C Birchall
c.Samuel
Big Magician
s.spann
Josh Johnson

wey de mudder f#cking c#nt  Anthony Wolfe come into dat list...eh ??...f#ck man...
and sorry for wolfe...cause is not he fault...fu#k man...

and doh leh meh start to make the central midfield list also...cause he on dat list too...

anybody could tell meh what happen to this fella? he disappear juss so.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2008, 08:34:48 PM »
      Remember at the World Cup when Avery got a red card vs. Sweden for that game and the remaining games Cyd Gray went from right to left back, and Edwards went from right wing to right back. Sadly this killed our right side potency with Edwards no longer really running up the right wing as he had to defend more. Hopefully we will get someone else for left back.

Remember we once had an excellent left wing... on of our best in years. Very fast and skilful and played well at the World Cup until getting sadly injured... I think his name was ummm ummm COLIN SAMUEL!??! Where on Earth is Samuel now!? The last I heard he got kicked out of Toronto FC, where is he now? Oh damn!

And calling Silvio Spann too.

Jason.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 09:54:17 PM »

I presume when you say allyuh, you including Pacho in dat too?  He is the jackass who playing Wolfe out of position which started this thread no?

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 04:17:08 AM »

we should add roberts, patterson, glen and scotland too
No we shouldn't. He asked for the names of available wingers. Like Josh Johnson. And Ricky Shakes.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 05:51:49 AM »
Kerry Baptiste could play the wing. So Can Birchill and dont forget Shakes, Patterson. Connell.
 Julius James should play the left back position. from all reports we played well in the first half against Guatemala. I fell he will start with that lineup minus Yorke and John with Glen the lone striker. Then he will try the Touissant/ Wolfe combo. I hope Scotland get a chance in this match. although it seems that he can only get a sweat to replace Glen.. We looking for three points but will be happy with one.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 06:03:22 AM »

Thank you sando prince, these armchair coaches not easy.  the problem with julius right now is some ppl associated with the national setup have an issue with his attitude, he feel he is ah yorke or ah latas.  I ent speculating and allyuh doh ask mih for no damn source.  i think julius could challenge for a role as a starter in the center of the defence but he is not no automatic pick or savior and having ah primadonna attitude is not helping his cause.  So his "supporters/peeps" tell allyuh boy to play ball and cut the attitude, then he will sweat.

nightmare i challenge you to give proof of that and i'll give PROOF otherwise. yuh must think b4 yuh make them statements. you dont know half the story but yuh talking.

julius right footed but could play leftback. he played there for trini u-17 and toronto a couple times.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 06:20:00 AM »
Kevaughn is left footed and for his club is eithier left wing or Striker
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2008, 06:31:55 AM »
Kerry Baptiste could play the wing. So Can Birchill and dont forget Shakes, Patterson. Connell.
 Julius James should play the left back position. from all reports we played well in the first half against Guatemala. I fell he will start with that lineup minus Yorke and John with Glen the lone striker. Then he will try the Touissant/ Wolfe combo. I hope Scotland get a chance in this match. although it seems that he can only get a sweat to replace Glen.. We looking for three points but will be happy with one.

Saddest, ah doh mean to attack yuh eh, but I really don't know if you know football or you just talking for talking sake.

Julius James at left back?  Patterson, right midfield?  Your comments dey tell me how educated you are on football.  Have you ever seen Randi Patterson play?

Arimian to meh heart

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2008, 06:40:09 AM »
      Remember at the World Cup when Avery got a red card vs. Sweden for that game and the remaining games Cyd Gray went from right to left back, and Edwards went from right wing to right back. Sadly this killed our right side potency with Edwards no longer really running up the right wing as he had to defend more. Hopefully we will get someone else for left back.

But we were able to hold Sweden for 45 mins and England for 82 mins scoreless with that formation.  Maybe it will allow us to get at least a point in this one?  Otherwise we can bring in James at LB

As much as I don't like the lone striker 4-5-1 formation, from the reports it sounds like we played better in the 1st half with this formation and still managed to create some good scoring chances too.  So I think it gives us the best chance for a point in this match.

One thing I've noticed past couple games is Edwards and Daniel switching places on the wings during the match, not sure if it's been effective but seeing as Carlos can play left, and Daniel more comfortable in the center maybe we could try this?

--------------Philip-----------------
Cyd----Thomas----Tallest----James
-------------Leon-----------------
Baptiste--Theobald--Daniel--Edwards
-------------Glen------------------

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2008, 06:50:49 AM »

But we were able to hold Sweden for 45 mins and England for 82 mins scoreless with that formation.  Maybe it will allow us to get at least a point in this one?  Otherwise we can bring in James at LB

As much as I don't like the lone striker 4-5-1 formation, from the reports it sounds like we played better in the 1st half with this formation and still managed to create some good scoring chances too.  So I think it gives us the best chance for a point in this match.

One thing I've noticed past couple games is Edwards and Daniel switching places on the wings during the match, not sure if it's been effective but seeing as Carlos can play left, and Daniel more comfortable in the center maybe we could try this?

Arrow, against I eh trying to be pessimistic, but why would we play Julius James at wing back and of all places left back?  Imagine playing the man out of position in his first real important cap.. He wouldn't be able to handle that.  The man is not a wing back.  There is a big difference between playing wing back and playing central defense.  Central defenders mark much tigher whereas wing backs see angles differently etc...it is not that easy moving people aroung like that especially at this level.  Allyuh think is a pickup sweat o' wha?
Arimian to meh heart

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2008, 07:05:13 AM »
Arrow, against I eh trying to be pessimistic, but why would we play Julius James at wing back and of all places left back?  Imagine playing the man out of position in his first real important cap.. He wouldn't be able to handle that.  The man is not a wing back.  There is a big difference between playing wing back and playing central defense.  Central defenders mark much tigher whereas wing backs see angles differently etc...it is not that easy moving people aroung like that especially at this level.  Allyuh think is a pickup sweat o' wha?

Wing back is not his PREFERRED  position, but Julius James has played more games for Toronto FC at LEFT WING BACK than at Central Defender.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2008, 07:09:50 AM »

Wing back is not his PREFERRED  position, but Julius James has played more games for Toronto FC at LEFT WING BACK than at Central Defender.
10-4 Palos
Morvant go attest to that also

check a goal he scored<-- Click here
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 07:12:18 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2008, 07:35:38 AM »

This would be very surprising if true.  Everyone whose worked with the yute have nothing but praises for his attitude and work ethic... curious that it's only with the TTFF (and yes, that includes other players there) we're hearing talk of primadonna attitude.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2008, 07:59:40 AM »

As other people said he has experience playing there but equally as important is that we have to consider our other options for that position.  The only other person in the squad who plays there regularly is Aklie Edwards, do you really think he is ready to handle the US?  Most reports have him playing tata against much inferior opposition in the warm up games.  Until he proves himself against lesser teams we can't afford to risk him out there.

Sadly as you can see since the last world cup we haven't had adequate cover for Cyd or Avery in those wing back positions - even at the highest level in Germany, Beenie had to pull a ratch ting and put Edwards at RB and Cyd at LB out of position when Avery went out.  Nigel Daniel was the regular starter at LB under Wim during the blacklist but I guess they feel he either not good enough or maybe there is some attitude or personal issues keeping him off the team which seems to be so commonplace under the Pacho/Corneal regime ???

Anyway if you have better ideas for the back 4 using Pacho's squad let's hear them...

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2008, 07:59:48 AM »
If I was de coach I would go with de Cyd Gray at left back and Carlos Edwards at right back combo with Thomas and Tallest in central defense.  I would even go so far as to say play with 5 men in defense to start de game. Since Hislop is Pacho Godson and he most likely go start.  I would play Cyd at left back, Carlos at right back, Thomas and Hislop in central defense and Lawrence as a sweeper.  If we survive de first half without conceding a goal then we could probably switch to a more conventional formation in de second half.

I think we have to be realistic. Based on past games against de US and dis current squad getting, 1 point on Wednesday night would be an excellent result. I believe the last time we scored a goal in de US in a world cup qualifier was in 1989.  We have to play this game like we did the second half against Sweden in de world cup.

Offline ironman

• Full Warrior
  • dont joke with u life
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2008, 08:58:01 AM »
When J.James come this life raft?I have looked at him playing for TFC and the brother has alot to learn plain and simple.Calls for Daniel is unfounded,since last year he has been struggling with injuries ,thigh then one behind his knee, just got some games at jabloteh.
If Beenhaker and Maturana see something in Wolfe,who is nippy/penetrative by nature and at his best,people respect de pro lil nah,how many people seen Wolfe play at NE Stars and de stint at Jabloteh?
Cyd Gray who men call dunce,cyah play football,Medford step chile is now a good right back.We suppose to know a ting about football here!
tell them it was me

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2008, 09:01:29 AM »
When J.James come this life raft?I have looked at him playing for TFC and the brother has alot to learn plain and simple.Calls for Daniel is unfounded,since last year he has been struggling with injuries ,thigh then one behind his knee, just got some games at jabloteh.
If Beenhaker and Maturana see something in Wolfe,who is nippy/penetrative by nature and at his best,people respect de pro lil nah,how many people seen Wolfe play at NE Stars and de stint at Jabloteh?
Cyd Gray who men call dunce,cyah play football,Medford step chile is now a good right back.We suppose to know a ting about football here!

how do you learn to play football? is it not by playing?
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

1]; } ?>