April 27, 2024, 06:04:36 PM

Author Topic: Maturana/Anton ... sickening impotence/arrogance  (Read 4712 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Maturana/Anton ... sickening impotence/arrogance
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2008, 09:51:46 AM »
last night hurt me... this man can't possibly give a flying f**k about our team.

give captaincy to cyd gray... leave glenn who is not currently even sweatin with a club far less a decent one, upfront for the whole game, leave scotland on the bench who not with his club in england that just geh into de championship cuz he wit our team warmin bench... leave out lawrence who is the most experienced player left on our team and who also was by far the best defender against guatemala.

he din geh up to give directions... he just look like a very insecure and lost child... scared of his own shadow.

either that or he was really worrying about if his wife find out about he outside woman at copa and take he children and buss it back to colombia.

cuz he just sit down and bite he nails.

go back to being a dentist cuz it seems you have little capacity as a coach, and if this isnt the case the obviously you dont care about our team.

buss it puyol.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:54:49 AM by Jefferz »
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Maturana/Anton ... sickening impotence/arrogance
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2008, 10:21:23 AM »
I work with some Colombians, and I have asked them about Maturana individually, and not one of them like him as a coach.
When I ask them about WC 94, they say the success of the Colombian team at WC 94 was because they just had boss players at the time and it would have been difficult to be unsuccessful with that group.
A man say Maturana only likes to crowd the defensive third, and usually neglects the offensive aspect of the game.

NONE of the Colombians I spoke to want Maturana to coach their team again.
And this is without knowing any of our results under Maturana.

1]; } ?>