March 28, 2024, 03:25:32 AM

Author Topic: Foh Ah Brief Moment Today Ah Tort Bout Going Guatemala For We Game Against Dem  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
but den meh dotish stupor stopped.   Ah does feel proud just to see meh country playing and will always support dem.  But its a sacrifice some of us fans make by leaving work and spending money to travel tuh dese games.  And I eh mind because tuh me is money well spent.  Allyuh know dem chills and goosebumps yuh does get when yuh singing d anthem.  D vibes b4, during and after d game singing we 2-3 warrior tunes.  Riddim section bussing iron hard.  D thrill of victory and d agony of defeat.  Win, lose or draw I am a Fighter. What I will no longer do is spend money to see incompetence.  Ah could live wit seeing local players because watching dem fellas play in d Gold Cup last year dey play wit heart, character and direction.  Excuse meh rant dat seem tuh b going in different directions but dis is part ah meh therapy session self prescribed.  But wat ah relly trying tuh say is dat unless we putting a solid team on d field for we remaining games...........I eh spending another cent tuh go see another game.  Ah go support from meh computer. 

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
its a feeling...

like gas in yuh belly.

dont worry it will soon pass.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
...and to think I seriously contemplated at some point to go Chicago for that game yesterday.....Maturana, Jackula, Anton and de whole bunch woulda have to refund me my airfare and hotel yes...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
...and to think I seriously contemplated at some point to go Chicago for that game yesterday.....Maturana, Jackula, Anton and de whole bunch woulda have to refund me my airfare and hotel yes...

ent..

i and all do ah lil search on flights to make the run..

is really ah good thing yes.. that woulda be real sour.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
all yuh remember what 'thought made ah man do"???????? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
I was putting together a crew to drive the 8-10 hours and get back for class and training.I knew we were good for 5 so I did not bother. We were lucky we only get 3.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well praise God meh sister wukin in d airline so she pay next 2 nutten but 2 say dat she not happy is puttin it midly
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Allyuh should tank d lord allyuh eh waste time and money on dat horror show..............d parking lot lime was cool........but its also a sad day when d yankee yutes looking fuh a riddum section and all ah could do was shrug meh shoulders...........in d history of riddum sections dis 1 was d WORSE when it did show up.........and oh yes d flag........ah did have d pleasure of holding we lil chinky flag which ah guess is better dan nuttin.........but when ah look across at d yanks section not only did dey have a system wey dey had 2 HUGE flags opening on demand from front tuh back........but dey was rell singing and getting on bad.......so inna nutshell it was shame on d field and shame in d stands...........d afterparty wasnt too shabby wit d soca doh

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
but den meh dotish stupor stopped.   Ah does feel proud just to see meh country playing and will always support dem.  But its a sacrifice some of us fans make by leaving work and spending money to travel tuh dese games.  And I eh mind because tuh me is money well spent.  Allyuh know dem chills and goosebumps yuh does get when yuh singing d anthem.  D vibes b4, during and after d game singing we 2-3 warrior tunes.  Riddim section bussing iron hard.  D thrill of victory and d agony of defeat.  Win, lose or draw I am a Fighter. What I will no longer do is spend money to see incompetence.  Ah could live wit seeing local players because watching dem fellas play in d Gold Cup last year dey play wit heart, character and direction.  Excuse meh rant dat seem tuh b going in different directions but dis is part ah meh therapy session self prescribed.  But wat ah relly trying tuh say is dat unless we putting a solid team on d field for we remaining games...........I eh spending another cent tuh go see another game.  Ah go support from meh computer. 

Yuh know how much time I say me ent backing or waching them play no more and then ah end up right back supporting them...it in yuh blood. But yuh have to know when not be ah fool and doh waste yuh money on a mark that ent going to bust!!!!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Yuh know how much time I say me ent backing or waching them play no more and then ah end up right back supporting them...it in yuh blood. But yuh have to know when not be ah fool and doh waste yuh money on a mark that ent going to bust!!!!
if ah did kno in advance certain tings was going on wit d team ah woulda stay home and wukk.......but trute be told ah was excited after d ole warriors did get recalled and ah was already committed tuh d game financially........but like yuh say too certain tings in meh blood hard tuh fight

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
My sister was so upset she crew went back 2 dey Holiday Inn Express and eh go d after party
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>