April 27, 2024, 03:29:20 PM

Author Topic: Roy Keane - "Warner's a clown"  (Read 34641 times)

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
Re: Roy Keane - "Warner's a clown"
« Reply #180 on: September 12, 2008, 01:58:03 PM »
....and ya know what gonna be the end result...
yorke not gonna start in the game or he's going to get a small sweat as a sub.
steupsss...

Keane is a real imps yes...as much as Warner doing what he doing, Keane is move like a spoilt child even since he playing

Question: what do the sunderland fans make of all this?? about Yorke coming back
do they see yorke as a player who should be controlling and directing their midfield like he does for TT?
or do they not even care if he plays or not? just curious about their view on this matter as to how respected and wanted Yorkie is at the club

I know we have a few sunderland posters on the forum...what's your view?

Dwight will hardly play this season, he got a new contract as reward which is fair enough, Keane is a friend.

I don't think he is even back at the club yet, Keanes was asked how he was and said don't know.
I agree is a reward for being friends.  I also think RK kept him on to be a steady qualified EPL veteran presence in the looker room as well as potentially aiming to get him in the coaching ranks.  Now if DY runnin up an dong to friendlies and/ qualifiers then he not serving any purpose to the team, so I can't be upset in the least with RK.

I didn't mean a reward for being friends.

I meant as a reward for helping get promotion and surviving last year, which in my eyes is fair enough.

The friend bit only comes into it really with the rather unforturnate reported remarks Dwight made about Australia, his age and new signings, probably without the connection he wouldn't of got another year with a different manager.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 12, 2008, 02:00:03 PM »
steupsss...

Keane is a real imps yes...as much as Warner doing what he doing, Keane is move like a spoilt child even since he playing

Question: what do the sunderland fans make of all this?? about Yorke coming back
do they see yorke as a player who should be controlling and directing their midfield like he does for TT?
or do they not even care if he plays or not? just curious about their view on this matter as to how respected and wanted Yorkie is at the club

Well I've read the views of the Sunderland fans who post on the Sunderland message boards (readytogo.net).  While Yorkie has his fans, the general consensus is he's past it.  Comments like "He's really not premier league standard anymore, he's got no pace and spends too long on the ball so always gets dispossesed" and "Can't tackle, has no pace and therefore no place anywhere near our first team anymore" are rife.

I truly think Keane wanted him for presensce more than play.  The fans jus like some ah we here because they want the standard to grow right now, so for them they watchin dis guy who belong in ah "football nursin home" and eh too keen on he being a central figure.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 12, 2008, 02:00:09 PM »
steupsss...

Well I've read the views of the Sunderland fans who post on the Sunderland message boards (readytogo.net).  While Yorkie has his fans, the general consensus is he's past it.  Comments like "He's really not premier league standard anymore, he's got no pace and spends too long on the ball so always gets dispossesed" and "Can't tackle, has no pace and therefore no place anywhere near our first team anymore" are rife.

Yeah but those are some of the same people that voted Collins player of the year.

He can't play against pressing teams, but with time he has been fine, he also can't last 90 minutes.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 12, 2008, 02:05:07 PM »
I didn't mean a reward for being friends.

I meant as a reward for helping get promotion and surviving last year, which in my eyes is fair enough.

The friend bit only comes into it really with the rather unforturnate reported remarks Dwight made about Australia, his age and new signings, probably without the connection he wouldn't of got another year with a different manager.

I think that played a part but I believe it had more to do with the relationship they have as friends.  Most mangers in the EPL or even other comparable leagues not extendin dat contract even by a minute (unless yuh name Maldini).  I also think that he rather have him around than galavantin all over de place with the national team and being either unavailable or not up for the challenge when he there because of how much minute he playing on in WCQs

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 12, 2008, 03:31:06 PM »
Ah haha.

Offline TTVillafan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 12, 2008, 03:47:58 PM »
so if he lost a step and he slow and he cant tackle and he does lose the ball, what u calling him early back for, and u sign 2 zillion players before the transfer window.... he spiteful like ferguson same bolt of cloth...yes i know dwight said he retired.. but he come out so deal with it behind closed doors.. dont make it public knowledge and get into a war of words with the spin doctor himself..all u to big to wash dirty clothes in public

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #186 on: September 12, 2008, 03:53:33 PM »
so if he lost a step and he slow and he cant tackle and he does lose the ball, what u calling him early back for, and u sign 2 zillion players before the transfer window.... he spiteful like ferguson same bolt of cloth...yes i know dwight said he retired.. but he come out so deal with it behind closed doors.. dont make it public knowledge and get into a war of words with the spin doctor himself..all u to big to wash dirty clothes in public
He did deal with it behind closed doors. As far as we knew, Dwight was injured and going home. Is Dwight who made the situation public. And Jack who made it more public.

Offline TTVillafan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 12, 2008, 03:58:48 PM »
how was dwight injured and he get called up for match.. something fishy here again

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 12, 2008, 04:03:03 PM »
how was dwight injured and he get called up for match.. something fishy here again

Dat was supposed to be de cover story to allow DY to return to SFC without no backlash to either party.  Dwight however spoil de scenes by goin to the paper and sayin he not injured.  The problem is though he eh declare that he unretired and eh talk to de man who resign him under the belief that he retired from international duty.  I know rell man want to vex wid RK but DY frigg up de scenes and tryin to please all and instead pleasing none

giggsy11

« Reply #189 on: September 12, 2008, 04:16:36 PM »
All about Jack's, Keane's and Dwight's egos! Jack pissed off Dwight geh call back so he lash out at Keane in an attempt to embarrass and pull rank; Keane feel he geh insulted so he responded in kind; Dwight can't seem to get enough of whatever he still getting from chasin football all over the place. 3 men, their egos and ah whole 7 pages about it!

Offline BlackCat

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 12, 2008, 04:19:14 PM »
All about Jack's, Keane's and Dwight's egos! Jack pissed off Dwight geh call back so he lash out at Keane in an attempt to embarrass and pull rank; Keane feel he geh insulted so he responded in kind; Dwight can't seem to get enough of whatever he still getting from chasin football all over the place. 3 men, their egos and ah whole 7 pages about it!

All issues please mailto: jack.warner@concacaf.net

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 12, 2008, 04:43:25 PM »
1) Dwight need to explain heself.......is he or isnt he retired and was it a condition in him getting re-signed to be retired

2) Allyuh eh realise Roy say dat since KJ get hurt the club was not contacted on his well being 9evn if dey talk tuh KJ direct d professional ting is tuh communicate with he emplyers

3) Yes.......Jack can pull strings tuh hurt Roy Keane and Sunderland

4) Big Up Roy Keane for mentioning on BBC dat Jack is a clown who doh care bout he players and still owe dem dey World Cup Bonus.........we cah even get we own media tuh say dat

5) I am a Clown for telling Roy Keane tuh "haul he dutty mudderkhunt" 2x in d past month..........for today I am a Roy Keane fan for giving Jack he jacket big red nose and big red shoes..........like Hillar Clinton and John Kerry I am flipflopping

Offline BlackCat

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 12, 2008, 04:57:02 PM »

The big debate of today is HOW?  Should Keane be expecting a horses head in his bed?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 04:58:47 PM by BlackCat »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 12, 2008, 05:17:34 PM »
We heard from both Jack and Roy. What is Dwight saying. Is he retired or not?

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #194 on: September 12, 2008, 05:19:20 PM »
What is OLLIE CAMPS saying?! De president of our TTFF!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 12, 2008, 05:31:16 PM »
Ollie retired and came back as a permanent "consultant".

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 12, 2008, 05:53:15 PM »
What is OLLIE CAMPS saying?! De president of our TTFF!

He's currently locked in Warners basement and sworn to silence...

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 12, 2008, 06:23:10 PM »
Keene is an ignorant, uneducated ,vacuous buffoon whose background has all the hallmarks of a bog dweller.
Who de F**K is he to call Warner a clown.That is the kind ah respect some whites have for black people no matter what they may tell you.Once more KEENE, act as if you are a football manager and not an ignorant street fighter.

Oh, please shut-up.
I see you are a man of few words.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 12, 2008, 06:27:58 PM »
Keene is an ignorant, uneducated ,vacuous buffoon whose background has all the hallmarks of a bog dweller.
Who de F**K is he to call Warner a clown.That is the kind ah respect some whites have for black people no matter what they may tell you.Once more KEENE, act as if you are a football manager and not an ignorant street fighter.

ah your a racist

bet he bites on that one

Am I a racist? Dont let me start telling you about racism,I was born and bred in London,Shepherds Bush W12.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 12, 2008, 06:32:31 PM »

You talk about racism and call an Irishman a bog dweller? Define irony for me.

That is the kind ah respect some whites have for black people no matter what they may tell you.

You want some ketchup for that chip on your shoulder?

I am a well balanced person,I have two chips, one on each shoulder.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 12, 2008, 06:33:20 PM »
I see keane reported that TT don't insure their players.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 12, 2008, 06:33:34 PM »
Keane although ah tink yuh overrated ... good job on Jack....Jack u an all...steups(go an take ah jock nah)

You(Keane)  like me have NO respect for authority so BIG UP.....let Jack suck salt..u know as well as I do he cant do you nothing....

Tis new saga will create problems for d trini players(who will be shivering in dey boots thinking look at Jack and he c*ntness again........ cause NOW keane realise he aint need NONE of them now since he has bought new players....who have proven quality in d premiership

See how all trinis get labelled now...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 06:42:29 PM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 12, 2008, 06:43:33 PM »
I mentioned that when KJ got injured we will not be seeing him play for TT in a while. If FIFA force Keane to release them for WC duties, I think he will get rid of the TT contingent. More so if Jack continue sending FIFA stationary to Sunderland.

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 12, 2008, 06:54:21 PM »

The big debate of today is HOW?  Should Keane be expecting a horses head in his bed?
Time will tell.......

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 12, 2008, 07:20:59 PM »
Where are the men who say Keane is ah back side and does talk to much? The man never say ah peep about KJ, now JW wild up the man Keano bussing mark like the whe whe man on the river bank (and is 36 he play too). Sunderland foot the bill for KJ who was playing for JW. Let we hear what JW have to say. Let hear alyuh defend that JW never find out about KJ.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 12, 2008, 07:35:45 PM »
"Behold the power of bullshit"
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 12, 2008, 08:52:51 PM »
Jack vs Roy
War of words intensifies
AFP
Saturday, September 13, 2008

LONDON, England (AFP) - The controversy between Sunderland manager Roy Keane and Jack Warner took a new twist yesterday with a letter from the FIFA vice-president hitting out at the former Manchester United star.

Keane was initially angered by Warner's criticism when Sunderland striker Dwight Yorke withdrew from Trinidad and Tobago's World Cup match against the United States two days ago, with reports saying Keane had a lot to do with the player's decision.

But Keane hit back to say: "Yorke is retired. I've told Jack what I think of him and where to go. He's a clown, a disgrace."

The Sunderland boss said of Warner, a special advisor to the Trinidad and Tobago FA: "If he is vice-president of FIFA, then God help us", and suggested he wrote letters on FIFA-headed writing paper "just to impress everybody".

Now Warner has retaliated with a new letter attacking Keane - and criticising the Irishman's own conduct in walking out on the Republic of Ireland before the 2002 World Cup.

Yesterday's letter, which was seen by the British Press Association, said: "The disrespectful tone of your reported comments further demonstrates the total disrespect that you and others of your ilk have generally for players and officials from 'small' countries.

"It is obviously difficult for you to accept the fact that someone from a 'small' country could rise to become a vice-president of FIFA.

"I chose to respond on a FIFA letter-head because that is a privilege afforded me owing to my said status and the fact that your callousness showed utter disregard for FIFA's regulations regarding the release of players for international duty. Regrettably, but not surprisingly, you did not grasp the message.

"In closing, may I remind you that a player's greatest honour is to represent his country in spite of the fact that you chose to walk away from yours during the 2002 Korea/Japan World Cup after publicly abusing your manager... indictment that you will no doubt be proud of up to today. Poor Sunderland."

Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 12, 2008, 09:03:45 PM »
U cyah tell ah man what is he greatest honor. D fact dat he had d balls 2 walk away shows dat he doh take crap even if it mean not playin in d WC. Dat in my book is HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 13, 2008, 01:45:54 AM »

ah your a racist

bet he bites on that one

Am I a racist? Dont let me start telling you about racism,I was born and bred in London,Shepherds Bush W12.

I didn't ask whether you were a racist, I pointed out you are.  Lonodon well that explains a lot.

I also put hidden text in the message saying I bet you bite

Should always check for hidden text, fishing is a wonderful thing

There you go Monkey Genuis?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 13, 2008, 02:01:50 AM »

September 12th, 2008.

JACK AUSTIN WARNER
FIFA Vice President

September 12, 2008
Mr. Roy Keane
Manager
Sunderland F.C.

Dear Mr. Keane,

The disrespectful tone of your reported comments in the press further demonstrates the total disrespect that you and others of your ilk have generally for players and officials from "small" countries. It is obviously difficult for you to accept the fact that someone from a "small" country could rise to become a Vice President of FIFA.

I chose to respond on a FIFA letter-head because that is a privilege afforded me owing to my said status and the fact that your callousness showed utter disregard for FIFA's regulations re the release of players for international duty.

Regrettably, but not surprisingly, you did not grasp the message.

Your reference to the injury sustained by Kenwyne Jones during an International Friendly between Trinidad and Tobago and England bears no relevance to the matter in question as, contrary to what you would have others believe, we have been monitoring his progress and I have even extended to him, through his Agent, Mike Berry, on more than one occasion my words of comfort and continuing concern.

In closing may I remind you that a player's greatest honour is to represent his country in spite of the fact that you chose to walk away from yours during the 2002 Korea/Japan World Cup after publicly abusing your Manager an indictment that you will no doubt be proud of up to today.

Poor Sunderland!!!

Yours sincerely

Jack Warner
Vice President
FIFA

1]; } ?>