April 23, 2024, 12:23:10 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guatemala Game (11-Oct-2008).  (Read 86792 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guatemala Game (11-Oct-2008).
« Reply #510 on: October 11, 2008, 10:16:24 PM »
lord that was stress, i wanted a win , but the circumstances i will take the draw.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 11, 2008, 10:17:11 PM »
birchall real cover ground today on that field.

a good defensive midfielder
Youtube Channel

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 11, 2008, 10:17:25 PM »
me mum for MAN OF THE MATCH

AGREE 100% Birchal is ah real hustler!!!!

WHO SAY BIRCHILL IS SHIT ALYUH COULD HAUL ALYUH FORKING CUDDERS MUNTH

Birchie is a fighter pure heart
Cyd, Avery are also fighters with heart..
Birchall was not the only player who hustle in this game lol..what else allyuh basing this man of de match ting on?

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #513 on: October 11, 2008, 10:17:59 PM »
My analysis on this game is simple..dwight created some good chances that did not evolve into much..Edwards had the best opportunity and squandered it...the defense was actually good although they were shaky at times they set the offside trap well...Scotland cannot play by himdelf, he is similar to Stern..and I was one of the 50 somethin posters who kept saying this all week..GOD knows why Roberts did not start this game..he is in form so didnt understand why he could not have start..at the end of the day INCE WAS THE MAN OF THE MATCH...despite his fumble on the offside goal he was impressive..not hesitant to run out and commanded his defense well..Birchie was hustler but same can be said bout Avery who played his position well..Its  now safe to say that Scotland wont go crying to the rest of the world on facebook why he did not start on Oct14th instead of Stern..
What game you was watching, boss? Scotland was very good. Held the ball up well. Passed well. Had a shots on target. Yuh sleepy?

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 11, 2008, 10:18:38 PM »
i don't agree with allyuh this draw is not like no win,allyuh standards to low.i would bee happy we get the draw but still a little disappointed cause we could of easily won that game with 3 goals. i would never understand  how we does settle for less

Ent! I real vex that Cyd geh two yellow fuh nutting. We struggling fuh ah win with ten men. But ah go say this, Keon Daniel giving we more push on tha left wing. Carlos could of place tha ball wide of thee keeper and win the game fuh we. Like we blight boi. That ref is ah bandit...ck he pockets by thee gates. He realle rob we, like ah bank.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Trini boi

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 11, 2008, 10:18:47 PM »
so here's my MEN of the match

INCE, BIRCHALL, YORKE and EDWARDS.

Everyone else played good, but why'd we have to wait til ten men??? (even though it wasn't much of a wait...fricking thirty minutes in the game).  

my biggest disappointment....CARLOS MISS DE FRICKING OPEN GOAL AND HIT STRAIGHT TO DE KEEPER

i done talk...later fellas and ladies.....

p.s. and heres my two cents,
(1) allyuh tink Carlos should play right back more (he better be there next game since Gray out, and let Daniel get a bligh in front of him) and
(2)  Lineup for next game

Ince

Edwards     Thomas                     Lawrence    John
Daniel       Hyland/Latas (2nd half) Yorke         Birchall
               Glen                           Scotland

We a little shaky in the middle, but John and Edwards is lights out.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 11, 2008, 10:18:58 PM »
My analysis on this game is simple..dwight created some good chances that did not evolve into much..Edwards had the best opportunity and squandered it...the defense was actually good although they were shaky at times they set the offside trap well...Scotland cannot play by himdelf, he is similar to Stern..and I was one of the 50 somethin posters who kept saying this all week..GOD knows why Roberts did not start this game..he is in form so didnt understand why he could not have start..at the end of the day INCE WAS THE MAN OF THE MATCH...despite his fumble on the offside goal he was impressive..not hesitant to run out and commanded his defense well..Birchie was hustler but same can be said bout Avery who played his position well..Its  now safe to say that Scotland wont go crying to the rest of the world on facebook why he did not start on Oct14th instead of Stern..
What game you was watching, boss? Scotland was very good. Held the ball up well. Passed well. Had a shots on target. Yuh sleepy?

Yeh but you didnt see he needed help?..so you saying he impressed you as a lone striker out there tonight?

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 11, 2008, 10:19:34 PM »
clyde leon was invisible on d pitch to me. everybody who askin why we shud settle for less wid d draw we jus get shud throw dey frame. we cuda collect three in we pweffen after cyd get send orf. d point at dat time is we jus had to hold on. which we did an which i am very proud of.

bless!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #518 on: October 11, 2008, 10:20:25 PM »

Yeh but you didnt see he needed help?..so you saying he impressed you as a lone striker out there tonight?
Yes. Do you understand the role of a lone striker?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #519 on: October 11, 2008, 10:20:39 PM »

Birchall have the same fight with better technique and maturity. Corneal and dem is some dog for no selecting this man.  

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 11, 2008, 10:20:44 PM »
guy's alyuh saw the free-kick from York..almost goal...so closed but yet so far

Brilliant effort.

Better save.

... I also agree with Sando Prince and vb... Ince was boss.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 11, 2008, 10:21:19 PM »
Has Cyd got a brain,he already got a yellow and is quite aware of the ref favouring the home side,the tackle was not necessary,all he had to do was stay on the fella coz he was going nowhere.Cyd just give the ref the oppurtunity to send him off.Brains is also required in footballand Cyd always looks likely to be sent off whether he get the ball or not.

Offline Trini boi

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 11, 2008, 10:22:01 PM »

Scotland played very well today....held the ball up REALLY GOOD, and much better than our other strikers when they're up there by themselves.  only thing he lacked was speed, but he made it up well in the other departments.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #523 on: October 11, 2008, 10:22:22 PM »

I thought Scotland played very well.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 11, 2008, 10:22:30 PM »

Yes. Do you understand the role of a lone striker?
Listen am not even going to get into dis litttle  useless chat with you...what i am saying is once Stern is fit he will be starting in front scotland against the U.S..and to answer your question yes i do know the role of a lone striker and Scotland does not play it well..he needs a strike partner to assist him
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 10:27:59 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: October 11, 2008, 10:23:16 PM »
Well done fellas... :applause: :applause: :applause:

The ref is a cudders munt...

I taking dat point!

Yes Carlos shoulda Score and Scotland too but...yuh see what EXPERIENCE does do.

Yuh see d shoulder in Ruiz arse...yuh see d calmness, yuh see the friend knock, Yuh see d brush and belt Latapy put down on the line, yuh see all the CRUNCHING tackles Me Mum put down and the bullet. You see Ince in action. You see the entire defence handle it.

Also much props to Wolfe, Scotland, Daniel, Glenn and Clyde Leon.

Can't wait for WED!

Go Warriors!!!!

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #526 on: October 11, 2008, 10:24:10 PM »
the team in general played well, however i feel the sub of latas could have waited another 10 mins or so.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 11, 2008, 10:24:13 PM »
that ref try to rob we dread , we lucky we come out with a draw, he could of easily give a penalty against us
Youtube Channel

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 11, 2008, 10:25:20 PM »
Give thanks we live to fight another day yes.

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 11, 2008, 10:25:56 PM »
T&T vs Sweeden come back again.  With T&T being denied by post/goal keeper.  Well fought for draw.  

Well done Warriors.  

Question:  Who playing right back against the US??

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 11, 2008, 10:26:00 PM »
my partner aint know much about football , but he say we play bad, i think that is a how a non football person go look at the game, they just doh understand what playing with ten men for 60min is
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 11, 2008, 10:27:00 PM »
Thanks 4 d pt and d massive head and heart ache. What Stalin say bout d blackman
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 11, 2008, 10:27:10 PM »

I taking dat point!

Yes Carlos shoulda Score and Scotland too but...yuh see what EXPERIENCE does do.

Yuh see d shoulder in Ruiz arse...yuh see d calmness, yuh see the friend knock, Yuh see d brush and belt Latapy put down on the line, yuh see all the CRUNCHING tackles Me Mum put down and the bullet. You see Ince in action. You see the entire defence handle it.

Can't wait for WED!

Go Warriors!!!!

dat was hilarious. an muh boy dwight do it wid a smile on he face oui.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 11, 2008, 10:29:00 PM »

I taking dat point!

Can't wait for WED!

Go Warriors!!!!

dat was hilarious. an muh boy dwight do it wid a smile on he face oui.

normal normal he jam the man  :devil: :devil: :devil: like he aint do nothin  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Youtube Channel

Offline Trini boi

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 11, 2008, 10:29:19 PM »
Thanks 4 d pt and d massive head and heart ache. What Stalin say bout d blackman

TONIGHT THIS BLACKMAN FEELING TO PARTY!!!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 11, 2008, 10:29:42 PM »
Cyd, Avery are also fighters with heart..
Birchall was not the only player who hustle in this game lol..what else allyuh basing this man of de match ting on?
in addition to the ones above
Dwight, Latas ,Edwards, Ince, Thomas, Lawrence, Wolfe, Scotland also played well
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 10:42:29 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 11, 2008, 10:30:13 PM »

All ah Alyuh wrong, thee man ah thee match was thee REF. He win and walking away with all thee monie. :o
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 11, 2008, 10:30:34 PM »

I taking dat point!

Can't wait for WED!

Go Warriors!!!!

Yorke was a sleeper MOM fuh me too... me mum... man what fight.  Carlos played well in spurts, but only in terms of his defense and his fight.  Offensively he really didn't offer much.  I missed a chunk of the match b/c I needed tuh make ah pizza run so can't really rate Scotland too much but I thought he gave good effort.

I loved the effort Avery gave as well, but thought he was a little rash on one or two tackles... the man have ah rep tuh live up to I guess.

But Ince Birchie and Yorke real stand out.

--------------

Royal... maybe, 'Petrescu' is ah Romanian name, but de way man buying and selling citizenship these days he could well be Chilean too  :beermug:

Offline kaisocagoals

• Supportin' T&T Football,... raise yuh head!... let the ball do the running!
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Goals Win Matches!
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 11, 2008, 10:31:05 PM »
good night all 5:30 am here...

Ince was a boss... oooooh if Dwight did jes ben' it earlier dipping... Carlos had a right to put it away...

ah could live wid de result... and pray fuh Cuba on Wednesday...

Come on T&T...

Oh and Latas was class... as usual... nothing on de field like he...
a minute in football is a very long time...

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 11, 2008, 10:31:14 PM »
Good stuff lads

Great Spirit...

and congrats Maturana for getting the subs correct( yes i said it..my fingers actually hurting to type)

Onto Wednesday... Time to vybes it up and watch the waggonist gather

1]; } ?>