April 25, 2024, 01:16:45 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guatemala Game (11-Oct-2008).  (Read 86876 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guatemala Game (11-Oct-2008).
« Reply #600 on: October 12, 2008, 06:12:22 PM »

I agree with you there is a difference between playing at home and playing on the road that's why we won games in Bahrain,Bermuda etc etc 

You just making yuhself seem more and more ridiculous... I never said it is impossible for us to win on the road, so it is foolishness bringing up talk about Bermuda and Bahrain.  By your stunted logic because we beat Bermuda and Bahrain on the road we should automatically be able to beat Guatemala on the road.  To follow that dotish talk... since we beat Mexico at home we should also be able to beat the US at home no?  When was the last time that happen?

Anyways, I indulge you in yuh tangential nonsense talk enough.  What you should have gotten from my post is that certain teams are difficult to beat when they are at home.  Guatemala is one such team... for all your supposed football sense you'd think you'd be able to appreciate a concept as simple as that.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 12, 2008, 06:54:20 PM »
Guys...... reading alyuh comment and making good point of the game last night with the performed we had...really have to say great game soca warrior...but the bottom line is....we have to sore given the chance...goal win game..and we not doing that with the experiences or pro player from over sea we have playing for us..we supposed  to win that game last night... like Carlos missing from closed rang  .... ah just hope the two last game don't come back to hunted us

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 12, 2008, 07:00:18 PM »

I agree with you there is a difference between playing at home and playing on the road that's why we won games in Bahrain,Bermuda etc etc 

You just making yuhself seem more and more ridiculous... I never said it is impossible for us to win on the road, so it is foolishness bringing up talk about Bermuda and Bahrain.  By your stunted logic because we beat Bermuda and Bahrain on the road we should automatically be able to beat Guatemala on the road.  To follow that dotish talk... since we beat Mexico at home we should also be able to beat the US at home no?  When was the last time that happen?

Anyways, I indulge you in yuh tangential nonsense talk enough.  What you should have gotten from my post is that certain teams are difficult to beat when they are at home.  Guatemala is one such team... for all your supposed football sense you'd think you'd be able to appreciate a concept as simple as that.
      Bakes alright i'm just playing with you but on a more serious note all i'm saying is for a team with the experience/quality players we say we have we should be doing better than that,we can't be rateing our players in the EPL and when they playing against lesser quality players/teams they can't perform,how much pros teams like Cuba,Bermuda,Haiti etc have,the US coming with a second eleven to play us and we still worried,i know i might be talking dotish talk but i'm still concerned.  

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 12, 2008, 08:17:28 PM »

Bakes alright i'm just playing with you but on a more serious note all i'm saying is for a team with the experience/quality players we say we have we should be doing better than that,we can't be rateing our players in the EPL and when they playing against lesser quality players/teams they can't perform,how much pros teams like Cuba,Bermuda,Haiti etc have,the US coming with a second eleven to play us and we still worried,i know i might be talking dotish talk but i'm still concerned.  

So even if I say (for argument's sake) that we have 'good' players...tell me coach,does having good players automatically = having a good team?

The team that played last night... how often have they played together since Germany?
----------

Najee, I agree... we should have done better with our opportunities.

1]; } ?>