April 19, 2024, 04:48:37 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guatemala Game (11-Oct-2008).  (Read 86690 times)

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guatemala Game (11-Oct-2008).
« Reply #540 on: October 11, 2008, 10:31:33 PM »
Gallant effort Warriors...real professionalism today...allyuh fellas warm up match was really today....

Its was 13 against 10 if yuh include d crowd...but we grind it out....ah gunnin for dat fu@Kin ref...ah personally will writing ah letter to d canadian soccer federation....sounds like one of Bob Lennaduzzi boys...dem aint like we atall....

Anyway Come next week Meh Warriors....allyuh rest it on d US....rest some serious sticks...Let Landon go home aching...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 10:33:55 PM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 11, 2008, 10:32:25 PM »
Dat is your Stalin song but is another 1 more relevant 4 d players
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 11, 2008, 10:33:15 PM »
Good stuff lads

Great Spirit...

and congrats Maturana for getting the subs correct( yes i said it..my fingers actually hurting to type)

Onto Wednesday... Time to vybes it up and watch the waggonist gather

yuh sure is he who make it?   :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 11, 2008, 10:35:06 PM »
Well done fellas... :applause: :applause: :applause:

The ref is a cudders munt...

I taking dat point!

Yes Carlos shoulda Score and Scotland too but...yuh see what EXPERIENCE does do.

Yuh see d shoulder in Ruiz arse...yuh see d calmness, yuh see the friend knock, Yuh see d brush and belt Latapy put down on the line, yuh see all the CRUNCHING tackles Me Mum put down and the bullet. You see Ince in action. You see the entire defence handle it.

Also much props to Wolfe, Scotland, Daniel, Glenn and Clyde Leon.

Can't wait for WED!

Go Warriors!!!!

Yorke was a sleeper MOM fuh me too... me mum... man what fight.  Carlos played well in spurts, but only in terms of his defense and his fight.  Offensively he really didn't offer much.  I missed a chunk of the match b/c I needed tuh make ah pizza run so can't really rate Scotland too much but I thought he gave good effort.

I loved the effort Avery gave as well, but thought he was a little rash on one or two tackles... the man have ah rep tuh live up to I guess.

But Ince Birchie and Yorke real stand out.

--------------

Royal... maybe, 'Petrescu' is ah Romanian name, but de way man buying and selling citizenship these days he could well be Chilean too  :beermug:

yea bakes, d commentators say d ref born in chile

bless
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #544 on: October 11, 2008, 10:35:22 PM »
Gallant effort Warriors...real professionalism today...allyuh fellas warm up match was really today....

Its was 13 against 10 if yuh include d crowd...but we grind it out....ah gunnin for dat fu@Kin ref...ah personally will writing ah letter to d canadian soccer federation....sounds like one of Bob Lennaduzzi boys...dem aint like we atall....

Anyway Come next week Meh Warriors....allyuh rest it on d US....rest some serious sticks...Let Landon go home aching...

well Canada get buss up and knock out today ... so maybe the ref had a vendetta to satisfy
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 11, 2008, 10:35:33 PM »
I said it before the match and if anton and the head coach knew anything about team selection we could've came away with ah win,  i hate to admitt it , but them 2 assholes really dumb for real!!

cyd gray is ah forkin liability, the fella have no controll over his head, same goes for avery. i suggested

phillips

carlos                             telesford                tallest                                avery

birchall

glenn                                            yorke                                         daniels

latas

roberts/ scotland

i don't like ince but he came through, i don't like thomas in front of telesford but thank god he had ah disapline game. how the fack wolf could sweat before keon daniels who played ah masterfull game against the USA and cuba and the only goal scorer in the games that we scored.

how the fack leon could sweat in front of roberts who is ah proficient goal scorer and ah ball hustler, that coach is ah mad man and he needs to do better or ride out!! YES WEARY 1969 YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG !!!!! he and anton should never come near ah national team again with selection polocies like that!! it's abbysmal and they need to be told!!!

i could bet my shirt that daryl would've scored if played, as for cyd, the bredder is ah liability, this is the 2nd time he get booted out ah game, carlos edwards is ah better right back and is good going forward, all gray does is kick away the bloody ball into no man's land, he's IMO the turn over king.

now cornell is ah thirstier winger than carlos , we saw it in the WC and we saw it tonight, plus he has more speed and better ball controll going forward. the coaches threw away the game plain and simple and i want them gone . he's ah waste of tax payers money, and take kakhole bias ass anton corneal with yuh, BC allyuh sabotaging we chances.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 10:46:38 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 11, 2008, 10:36:20 PM »
Thanks 4 d pt and d massive head and heart ache. What Stalin say bout d blackman

TONIGHT THIS BLACKMAN FEELING TO PARTY!!!

TONIGHT DIS BLACKMAN FEELIN TO JAM JAM JAM JAM JAM!! TONIGHT THIS BLACKMAN FEELIN TO BOOGIE WOOGIE!!

aye let me get out this place and go home yes...is ah good drive from town to south..ketch allyuh in ah timing..

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 11, 2008, 10:37:56 PM »
i wonder if we had 11 man what would of happen. i wonder if the fight would have been the same or the defense would have been opened up. that draw home hurt us dread
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 11, 2008, 10:54:04 PM »
If Me Mum did score tha bullet...oh gosh.  On ah next note we ent paying attention to. They play wolf over Keon Daniel? How come when Keon is thee fire on thai left wing. Tha coach still sticking.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 11, 2008, 10:55:27 PM »
Yes dat drwa at hope have we in dis mess
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 11, 2008, 11:07:03 PM »
If Me Mum did score tha bullet...oh gosh.  On ah next note we ent paying attention to. They play wolf over Keon Daniel? How come when Keon is thee fire on thai left wing. Tha coach still sticking.
that coach is ah forkin mad man!! him and anton! i love DJ business , and this is similar to playing music. i hate it when ah fella can't select music, same as a coach who can't select players. poor daryl roberts , all kinda knock knee donkey getting sweat before him.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 11, 2008, 11:19:31 PM »
yea bakes, d commentators say d ref born in chile

bless

Arrite... royal ah stand corrected then, de commentary ah was lissening to mention he Canadian side, missed de Chilean part.  Thanks fuh de clarification.

whey ever he from they need to take him back and loss him.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 11, 2008, 11:27:25 PM »
that coach is ah forkin mad man!! him and anton! i love DJ business , and this is similar to playing music. i hate it when ah fella can't select music, same as a coach who can't select players. poor daryl roberts , all kinda knock knee donkey getting sweat before him.

:rotfl: :rotfl:, Just cool u is ah fool yuh know. BUt is thee truth.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 11, 2008, 11:33:22 PM »
dat was hilarious. an muh boy dwight do it wid a smile on he face oui.

Dais why he's called de smiling assassin..... ;D ;D
At that point he tell dem....is fight all yuh come to fight....let we fight!!!....

On another note....and this is for Mr. Alvin Corneal (cuz ah hear yuh does be on here reading nah), tell me again why Christopher "Me Mum" Birchall did not/does not deserve to be on this team?....ah forget nah...especially after tonight's performance by him....please and thanks...ah waiting patiently.

And Jackula, remind mih again why most of the players on this team tonight were "Blacklisted"?...oh yes cuz yuh flecking greedy!!....but boy oh boy...God doh sleep at all, at all now does he Jackula??

GO WARRIORS!!..

I cyar wait for Wednesday...ah have mih ticket already, so I eh have to fight up wid de waggonists and dem....
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 11:34:57 PM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 11, 2008, 11:36:10 PM »
1 player still in d wilderness so black 4 me on wed. Dem waggonist betta stay home I have a class dat I miss last wed 4 d game so I goin then I comin I eh want no traffic jam etc 

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: October 11, 2008, 11:41:56 PM »
Daniel get a taste of de bench so he could understand de importance of de flank player at least thinking bout a defensive effort. Once he start doing that he cyah be left out of games like this cause he really have some talent on de ball. Mats, you or whoever pull de strings tonight get it very close to right with yuh decisions.
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 12, 2008, 12:19:23 AM »
Daniel get a taste of de bench so he could understand de importance of de flank player at least thinking bout a defensive effort. Once he start doing that he cyah be left out of games like this cause he really have some talent on de ball. Mats, you or whoever pull de strings tonight get it very close to right with yuh decisions.

I agree.  It natural to question why Wolfe start ahead of Keon, especially as Keon has been our best player for the previous 3 matches.  However.....Keon's weakness is a serious liability for the team.  He does not come back to help his wing back and dat does cause we grief time and time again.  Is not because Wolfe is a better player.  Is because Wolfe will fulfill the role required of the wide midfielder BOTH WAYS more effectively than Keon.

In a game that we could not afford to lose, Wolfe for Keon was the correct tactical move IMO.  And allyuh know I is a big Keon fan.  I actually thought that Keon woulda come on fuh Latas when Latas got tired to play in de hole behind Scotty.  Den Cyd get send off and dat was dat.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline pompey_researcher

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 12, 2008, 02:52:22 AM »
Hi all, did Hyland play?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 12, 2008, 03:19:38 AM »
Observations:

1) Chris Birchall still has it. Its a travesty that he was ever off the team. I am also convinced that if he had get a third crack on goal,he would have scored. That was the kind of game he had.

2) I haven't seen Phillip play outside of the USA thrashing, but Ince was a boss on the night, especially with the save for the one heading into the left V. He made ONE potentially fatal mistake and got lucky on it, but greater keepers have done the same. He commanded his box very well - something that Phillip needs to work at.

3) I was very impressed by Wolfe. He take a serious beating and consistently involved himself both on and off the ball. I understand why he get the start over Daniel, but I would have preferred to see both of them on the field at the same time. As far as i am concerned he drink tea for Cyd's fever. Seeing that he is going to miss the USA game, i don't see what the harm was in leaving him on.

4) Cyd's sending off was not merited. If his first yellow was a yellow, ruiz should have got one as well. Those who think that he was wrong to tackle the guy before he whipped in the cross need to watch the play again. I'm less pissed about him getting sent off than his enforced absence against the US, especially if it means we lose some of Carlos's offensive ability

5) Carlos is on his way back. It will take time, and possibly more time than we have in this campaign, but no player on the field in a red shirt at the time, with the exception of Latapy, woulda have the strength, touch, and speed to eliminate the defender on the play to create the goal scoring opportunity that everyone berating him for missing. He made admittedly a bad decision on the shot - someoen like Stern woul have opened his foot more and hit it to the left, but the goal wasn't half as wide open as some seem to think. I think the keeper did a good job of cutting his angle, and an even better job of not letting the ball rebound when he save it, because Carlos hit it very hard.
Otherwise, he displayed the most intensity in the outfield over 90 minutes after Birchall. Offensively in the second half, we see him a lot less because of him taking Cyd's position, so I'm not worried about that. If there was another solution to slotting him into the right back position against the US, i would take it.

6) I was not impressed by Latapy. I think he suffered from us not slowing down the game enough for him early on, but he also did a mediocre job on the dead balls as far as I'm concerned. His class and vision is not to be disputed, but none of that is very useful when you don't have the ball, and as far as I'm concerned, this is why Beenie didn't start him in the WC. I would have preferred to start with Daniel and then bring him on to frustrate the Guatemalans when they start tiring, slow down play everything he does well in the second half. I'm not a Hyland fan, but i haven't really seen him play, so if Daniel wasn't starting, those of you who like the kid could have put him instead.If more defensive cover was really needed, the Leon sub for Wolfe could have been done at the same time. I think this is where Maturana drop the ball as far as squad selection goes, and i know i will get stick for it.

7) I could be wrong, but I don't see what Leon contributed to the team after coming on. As a matter of fact, this is about the third time I see him play, and three times I spend half his time wondering what his purpose on the field was. He morphs more and more into Denzil Theobald with every passing game...

8) Scotty played well in the first half and then seemed to disappear. Contrary to some in here, I get the impression that he plays BETTER alone up top than with a more mobile partner. Nevertheless i STILL wouldn't start him over a 100% Stern John.

9) Cornell Glenn miss his vocation. All now he should have been touring T&T with Darell Brown and co. If he was on the track team, we mighta actually get the gold. The play where he belt the last defender was set up by nothing else but pure speed running unto the ball, too bad he got held back (another ref woulda send off the Guatemalan for that) This is the first time Maturana play him in his element.

10) Dwight was class as usual and run even harder than he normally does. But the real reason we need him on the field, in those pressure cooker type situations was for the play of the game PUTTING RUIZ IN HE DAMN PLACE natural natural. If he didn't do it the way he did, somebody else would have done it, possibly getting a direct red in the process. Dwight is a nathural and you can't buy that experience anywhere. The only play where he show his limits was when he get a Cornellian ball to run unto in the second half and never get the run started, but other than that, his passing and tackling/closing down was 80-90% spot on.

11) Avery handle his business as usual or better. I have mixed feelings on Thomas coming in for Hislop, but i think in that situation, you needed a cool experienced head - something that Cyd can't really give you on the right side of the defence

Conclusion:
The next game is going to be nothing like this one. We will be home and the US will have no pressure on them away and already qualified. Bradley is going to play some of the second stringers and the newboys on the team and try to mix them in with the less important first teamers with one or two fixtures. A draw should definitely be a possibility - but we will still need something special to beat them. Think of it as our Mexico hex game.

We will need someone to spark the team like Whitley did in the first 60 minutes, and someone to step up and take the responsibility for scoring. That's why I think Daniel needs to start especially since I believe that like in that game, or even moreso, Latapy is not going to be very useful early on against the hard running americans. Wolfe will have to be replaced. I want to see Daniel in the middle as opposed to being on the flank, but its not going to happen with Colin Samuel injured.

Having to pull Carlos back is a decision i wouldn't want to have to take, putting Aklie Edwards to replace Cyd is an ever harder one. If Telesford can play right back, I'd slot him in
I think we need to go with two strikers from the start, and that is why i wouldn't normally start Scotty, but if Stern is still injured we don't have much of a choice. I however believe that Roberts needs his chance and would play him in the hole behind Scotty or play Glen of of him. Dwight is probably going to be tired in the second half, and we have to anticipate substituting him before the end of the game, chances are Hyland will have to be called into action if we're not looking for some desperate magic from the magician.
I think Thomas/Lawrence did a good job last night, but Thomas played for Joe Public and it might make a pretty tired central pairing with their combined age.
Is it too late to call up Julius?

1st Half
-----------------Ince---------------
Telesford----Tallest----Hislop-----Blade
---------------Birchall------------------
R. Royce---------Yorke------Daniel
--------Roberts (R)--------------------
----------------Scotty/Stern-------

2nd Half - attacking
------Tallest----Hislop-----Blade--
--------Telesford------Birchall-------
R. Royce-----------------------Latas---
---------------Daniel--------------
------Glen-----------Scotty/Stern-------
Latas for Yorke, Glen for Roberts, 3rd sub as needed

2nd Half - defensive
-----------Birchall---Leon---------------
R. Royce-------Hyland------Daniel
----------------Scotty/Stern-------
Hyland for Yorke, Leon for Roberts, 3rd sub as needed

if Dwight can play the 90
2nd half offensive
----Tallest----Hislop-----Blade-------
-------------------Birchall-----------
R. Royce-----Yorke----------Daniel---
---------------------Latas--------------
---------Glen-------------------------
------------------Scotty/Stern-------
Latas for Roberts, Glen for Telesford, 3rd sub as needed

if Dwight can play the 90
2nd half defensive
------------Leon-----Birchall------------------
R. Royce--------Yorke -----Hyland-----
------------Scotty/Stern-------

Hyland and Yorke can change positions if necessary
Hyland for Daniel, Leon for Roberts
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 12, 2008, 04:26:48 AM »
fellas, wha was de final score?  Ah couldna take de pressure ah turn off de TV 15 mins before de game end.  buh we play good.

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 12, 2008, 05:28:19 AM »

I agree.  It natural to question why Wolfe start ahead of Keon, especially as Keon has been our best player for the previous 3 matches.  However.....Keon's weakness is a serious liability for the team.  He does not come back to help his wing back and dat does cause we grief time and time again.  Is not because Wolfe is a better player.  Is because Wolfe will fulfill the role required of the wide midfielder BOTH WAYS more effectively than Keon.

In a game that we could not afford to lose, Wolfe for Keon was the correct tactical move IMO.  And allyuh know I is a big Keon fan.  I actually thought that Keon woulda come on fuh Latas when Latas got tired to play in de hole behind Scotty.  Den Cyd get send off and dat was dat.
Correct is right. Team selection was spot on and Pacho's response to events as they unfolded(ie the sending off) were again spot on. I don't believe that you could have had both Latapy (who does not have the legs to do any defensive duties) and Keon Daniel ( who neglects his defensive duties) on the field at the same time in Guatemala if we were not chasing the game.

Offline vale

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 12, 2008, 07:46:19 AM »
Seems whn our backs are to the wall and we have no choice but to perform we rise to the occassion.

The team went to Guatemala with a positive mindframe and mentality.

Compare this to when we went to the USA!!!

Let's hope now that we can get the job done in our own backyard!!!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 12, 2008, 08:00:57 AM »
Hi all, did Hyland play?
No......
I wonder if the negative attention resulting from him being selected recently, even though he had a two game suspension, is a reason for not being selected for this game?? With regards to the JACT (aka TTFF) we would never figure out their thinking..
look at the line up here
Teams

T&T: - 1.Clayton Ince; 2.Cyd Gray, 6.Dennis Lawrence, 5.Keyeno Thomas, 3.Avery John, 11.Carlos Edwards, 7.Christopher Birchall, 10.Russell Latapy (15.Clyde Leon 46th), 17.Dwight Yorke (capt), 8.Anthony Wolfe (13.Cornell Glen 46th), 12.Jason Scotland (9.Keon Daniel 70th).

Subs not used: - 14.Darryl Roberts, 4.Osei Telesford, 18.Marvin Phillip, 16.Makan Hislop.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 08:21:37 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 12, 2008, 08:16:59 AM »
fellas, wha was de final score?  Ah couldna take de pressure ah turn off de TV 15 mins before de game end.  buh we play good.

But what de jail is dis....yuh have to take yuh pressure from start to end....yuh eh know dat by now as a T&T fan??... ;D
And ah guess yuh know by now we draw 0 -0
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Trinidad VS Guatemala
« Reply #564 on: October 12, 2008, 08:55:36 AM »
Trinbago VS Guatemala delayed game on Telemundo today . 3pm central time
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trinidad VS Guatemala
« Reply #565 on: October 12, 2008, 08:57:05 AM »
thx war.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 12, 2008, 09:59:50 AM »
well done TnT.... I finaly feel like we in WCQ... thats what i remember it looking like
dig deeper for Wednesday....all of us
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 12, 2008, 11:52:27 AM »
What de hell ah hearing here. All getting on like is England we play - is Guatemala. We suppose to be licking up Guatemala. With all we big stars and the years of experience we shoulda win, forget this 10 man sh*t - we shoulda win. If we could draw against Sweden with them same fellas, we shoulda lick up de Central Americans. I could understand de draw with we "B" squad, but with we stars sh*t - ah pissed.

All yuh talking bout who work hard etc etc - well guess what, that is what yuh should expect from pros. Ah sure Pacho pissed also. And doh tell me no sh*t about home crowd, most ah we starters does play under the same conditions every fricking weekend - ah pissed, real pissed. Now most ah dem burn like ass for de USA game.  Who vex is dem business dat  :devil:

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #568 on: October 12, 2008, 11:56:54 AM »
i dunno if anybody mention this or remember this but the guatemalan coach (Ramón Maradiaga) was the same fella coaching honduras during the 2002 qualifiers... or at least so i remember... if its him then he really have something for playing real stink football and acting like his side correct.if i remember correctly honduras was playing real stink in the game we had against them in honduras when they needed a point off of us to qualify... pushing the ball foward for freekicks when the ref not looking, diving and holding random body parts like they going to die, crowding around the ref... i remember someone from t&t getting a red in that same game but for all i know they probably look for it... anyways that pop into my head when i saw the coach last night.as soon as cyd get send off i was real looking for another 1-0 win against that guy.i was also hoping to see him pelted w/ bottles again like the honduran crowd did when they lost  ;D

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 12, 2008, 12:32:30 PM »
What de hell ah hearing here. All getting on like is England we play - is Guatemala. We suppose to be licking up Guatemala. With all we big stars and the years of experience we shoulda win, forget this 10 man sh*t - we shoulda win. If we could draw against Sweden with them same fellas, we shoulda lick up de Central Americans. I could understand de draw with we "B" squad, but with we stars sh*t - ah pissed.

All yuh talking bout who work hard etc etc - well guess what, that is what yuh should expect from pros. Ah sure Pacho pissed also. And doh tell me no sh*t about home crowd, most ah we starters does play under the same conditions every fricking weekend - ah pissed, real pissed. Now most ah dem burn like ass for de USA game.  Who vex is dem business dat  :devil:

with all we 'big stars' we colleck 5 last qualifier......also how many times have we won against this 'shit side' in guatemala....dey so accustom cutting we ass in guatemala it not funny, so 0-0 is actually a good result imo....  :beermug:

1]; } ?>