April 16, 2024, 11:30:37 AM

Author Topic: Money where your mouth is  (Read 2525 times)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
Money where your mouth is
« on: September 12, 2008, 09:25:40 PM »
Big changes coming....meeting was today. Last time I felt like Moses was 2001 Edmonton. Time again to grab dat rod and head towards the Red Sea.

TNT Track and Field enters the advanced, professional era.

Finally.

This week coming is an historic one.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Money where your mouth is
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 09:42:34 PM »
Ato keep us updated...I for one, patiently wait to hear bout all this major change !

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 10:16:38 PM »
ato, ah glad yuh takin d initiative to put action to yuh words. everybody else only like to bump dey blasted gum. keep it up ato an as sando say, keep we updated too nah

bless!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 09:11:09 AM »
I will lay out the plan here for all to see as well as for the public once it is more clear.

Essentially it is ALL the $ and resources necessary (FINALLY) being put into the sport that has had the most success for TNT globally, me being handed the reins to direct it all at an elite level, hiring the staff necessary to service the men/women all year to anyone who so chooses, creating a link between FLORIDA and TNT in terms of bases to train etc and most importantly....

Discarding the mediocrity and the ideas/philosophies that have not worked, and injecting some new modern thinking from those people who KNOW.

To say I am excited would be an understatement.

BORN TO DO IT

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 09:21:21 AM »
Ato this is really good news..Its time T&T take Track more seriously..and there is not a better man for the job than you right now.....Waiting to see the full details of these arrangements..

Offline Bamboo Prince

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 09:55:56 AM »
Yeah Ato, them fellas know when they hand yuh de reins, yuh eh coming to ramp!! Yuh sharp no mudders ----, yuh on top of the game maybe even more now than when yuh was active (now that yuh switch to analytics) and yuh first projects, Rich and de NBC, was runaway successes!  T&T and the track world expekkin big tings!

Yeah but orf all kicks yuh feel we could see some dividends from dat programme as early as Berlin '09???  8) :P

Offline Aviator

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 10:31:47 AM »
Ah like what ah hearing. Cyah wait to see de full plan. ;D ;D
Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 06:27:57 PM »
I will lay out the plan here for all to see as well as for the public once it is more clear.

Essentially it is ALL the $ and resources necessary (FINALLY) being put into the sport that has had the most success for TNT globally, me being handed the reins to direct it all at an elite level, hiring the staff necessary to service the men/women all year to anyone who so chooses, creating a link between FLORIDA and TNT in terms of bases to train etc and most importantly....

Discarding the mediocrity and the ideas/philosophies that have not worked, and injecting some new modern thinking from those people who KNOW.

To say I am excited would be an understatement.

Niceness  :beermug:

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 06:41:52 AM »
AB, saw you on Synergy Nights last night and I hope you pursue both of your opportunities. I hope you will be willing to correspond with a brother as I am helping some youths myself in another sport, but respect the fact that cross training is a wonderful tool in development.
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 12:40:31 PM »
Good news....jes leff needles out de camp :rotfl:

1]; } ?>